summer bummer ✧ multi

By supaslimey

[multiship] in which a bunch of teenagers are stuck in summer school, and they progressively get closer and g... More

preface
CAST
PLAYLIST
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
CAST P. 2
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR

SIXTEEN

2.9K 205 345
By supaslimey

" was it just fun and games to him?"

diego

i never felt my heart break as fast as i did just now.

hell, at least last time when kimetrius "rejected" me, it was really jacey who did it, so i still had a little silver of hope in my heart that maybe kimetrius would like me back, but now that little bit of hope left as soon as he went on a rant about how he's not gay and he doesn't like me.

it all started when jared dared jordan to lick my thigh. it was a strange dare, considering me and jordan barely interact, but jared's a strange person, so whatever. i rolled up my shorts until my thigh was exposed, and jordan licked it briefly before almost immediately going back to where he was.

then stokeley started taunting kimetrius about it and saying he was jealous, which caused kimetrius to get pissed and go off about how much he doesn't like me.

i tried to hold it in, but i couldn't. i immediately bursted out crying after hearing kimetrius cruelly deny he had feelings for me. hearing him say he didn't like me was hurtful enough, but the fact that he sounded disgusted by the concept of us being together felt like i took a knife in my heart.

i honestly felt so pathetic, crying in front of a guy in front of everyone. now they know that i like kimetrius - not that it wasn't obvious before, but really, me crying after he rejected me just made it all the more obvious.

i started sobbing uncontrollably, tears pouring at a record speed as i felt someone come over to comfort me.

"it's okay dee, it's okay," symere whispered to me as he rubbed my back softly to soothe my crying, which didn't work, because all him comforting me made me do is cry harder.

i couldn't do this. i couldn't be in the same room as kimetrius right now. or ever. my heart was beyond shattered, and every moment near him was only making the pain i felt worse and worse.

i got up abruptly, thanking symere for trying to comfort me before i ran into the bathroom and locked the door to go cry to myself some more.

after i left, i overheard jahseh and symere telling kimetrius off for being an asshole to me, and while i appreciated it, i couldn't find it in me to tune in. all i could think about was why.

why was i so stupid to think that kimetrius would ever like me back? i had hope after he literally dropped jacey because she was mean to me, but he did all that only for him to reject me in the end? i was just confused now.

and what was all that flirting shit about if he doesn't like me? was it just fun and games to him? did he think it was funny to find me, a loser who nobody likes, make me fall in love with him, and then turn around and reject me in front of everyone?

i should have stuck to my gut. i knew he would never love me. i mean, kimetrius is one of the most popular guys in school, that both guys and girls wanted their shot with. why, out of everyone, would he chose me? an ugly buck toothed kid with acne and a lisp that also gets mistaken for a girl half the time?

people like him don't go for people like me.

hell, i was lucky he even wanted to be friends with me.

while i was deep in thought, still sobbing my eyes out and wishing i could just go home (but i had no money for an uber, and my ride was currently getting his guts rearranged in the upstairs closet), i heard a knock on the door.

"s-sorry," i called out, trying my hardest to wipe all of my tears away. "i'll be out in a min-minute."

i tried my best to collect myself, even though i still found it hard to breathe and tears were still streaming down my cheeks, but i opened the door and side stepped out of the way, only to be greeted by the person i was trying to avoid.

"diego i'm sorry," kimetrius immediately spewed out as soon as we locked eyes. "i uh-"

"no kimetrius. i'm sorry. i didn't mean to make you uncomfortable or whatever. if you don't wanna hang out anymore that's fine, i understand you might think it's weird that i like you, so yeah," i tried to keep my voice as neutral as possible.

instead of letting me leave, he just closed the door behind us and locked it, leaving me even more confused.

"metri? what are you doing?"

"look. i came here to see if you were okay and to apologize to you. i feel like the biggest asshole for what i just said, but i can explain, i promise." he pleaded.

i sighed. "you already explained yourself. i get it loud and clear. you're not gay, and you don't like me, and i'm stupid for ever thinking you could like me the way i like you. i get it-"

"diego i'm in love with you!" he cut me off abruptly, the sudden raising of his voice scaring me a little, so he began to speak softer. "i'm in love with you...why'd i say those things just now? because i don't like being put on the spot. it sounds stupid but when stoke kept teasing me about liking you and being jealous or whatever, it made my anxiety flare up because i really do like you, no, i love you, and i was feeling anxious at the fact that people noticed it, so i said some shit to make them stop but in the moment i wasn't thinking about how much i was hurting you and i'm sorry."

i took in his words before responding. this was a lot. this was really a lot.

so, within the span of 15 minutes, we've gone from kimetrius telling everyone to stop saying he likes me because he's not gay and he doesn't like me and never will, to him saying he's in love with me and he only said that to make everybody stop teasing him.

as hurt as i was, i believed him. having people constantly tease you about your crush was annoying as fuck, so i don't blame him for getting mad. i just wish he didn't hurt me in the process.

"you're....in love with me?" i still couldn't believe those words came out of his mouth.

he placed his arm around my waist and petted my hair. "yes, i'm in love with you. i've been in love with you for a long ass time and i didn't even realize it. i literally broke up with my girlfriend for you....i don't know, somewhere along the line when we were friends, i started catching feelings because you're special. and not the gazzy kind of special."

i chuckled at his last comment. "metri...you're serious right? like this isn't some kind of sick joke you're pulling are you?" i asked, my mood immediately skyrocketing as i felt sparks all over my body.

"let me show you how serious i am honey," he cooed, before we faced each other and his lips met mine.

i felt like i was about to explode as our lips moved together in sync. i felt like i was dreaming, because this moment right here was something that i thought would only happen in my dreams, but nope, this was real. kimetrius really had me pressed against symere's bathroom sink, and we were really kissing right now, and it didn't seem like we were going to stop.

"jump," he gently ordered, and i did as i was told, jumping up and sitting on top of the sink as he wedged himself between my legs before continuing where we left off.

i felt him sneak a hand up my shirt before he pressed his thumb against my nipple and began to circle it, and as good as that felt, i stopped him. "metri...."

"what did i do?" he stopped, frowning as if he did something wrong.

i shook my head. "nothing, it's just....i don't wanna take this far here. not in the bathroom in front of all of our friends....like i want to but..not here."

a look of disappointment crossed his face, before a smile replaced it once more. "alright why don't you come home with me then? if you want to of course."

i squealed internally. i couldn't believe this was about to happen.

"of course. i would love to." i accepted his invitation, before hopping down off of the sink and following him out of the bathroom.

when we returned to the living room, symere was playing with his tarantula while stokeley hid behind the curtains, jordan slept on the floor, omar and gazzy were still upstairs fucking after like an hour, and were loud about it too, jared cried about the shadows in his room, and michael and jahseh were....making out? okay, whatever floats their boat i guess.

kimetrius and i then left, and i got in his car and he started it. things fell silent as he drove to his house, and all i could think about was the fact that this was finally about to happen.

kimetrius placed his hand on my thigh as he kept his other hand on the wheel, which caused me to just about die on the spot.

"so...are you sure you wanna do this? i don't want you to feel pressured. i can take you home if you want."

i shook my head. "no metri. i want this. i want you."

i was lowkey nervous about this, because not only was i about to fuck my crush for the first time, i was about to fuck for the first time period. i was a virgin, surprise surprise. it's not my fault that kimetrius is the first person who isn't completely repulsed by the idea of fucking me. i didn't choose to be ugly.

as if kimetrius could read my mind, he started. "baby, i don't know why you think you're so ugly and unlikable. because i've been obsessed with you since we met. you're fucking beautiful di, and i can't wait to make you feel good."

he slid his hand higher on my thigh, and the butterflies in my stomach multiplied in that moment. all i wanted was for this man to destroy me and cuddle me. in that order.

soon, we reached his house, and my heart was beating so fast it had it's own producer tag. i needed him, and he needed me, and i wanted him to take me.

thankfully it didn't seem like anyone was home, which was rare with the 283883 siblings and 5 dogs that kimetrius seems to have. it's like the universe knew that i needed to get fucked, so it made sure we wouldn't have any interruptions while we did.

he took my hand and practically dragged me to his room, before closing the door behind us and proceeding to attach our lips as soon as we were there.

he let his hands roam all over my body, making me feel goosebumps as he caressed my thighs, my ass, my hips, my back, every part of me, he made sure to touch me gently as our lips moved together at a steady pace.

"have you ever done this before baby?" he asked, to which i shook my head.

he shot me a displeased look. "use your words baby, come on."

i spoke up softly, blush coating my cheeks as i answered. "no, i've never done this before...y-you're my first."

he formed a tight lipped smile. "mmmm. i'm going to be the first and the best you've ever had then."

i let out a small giggle in excitement as i plopped down on the bed and began to remove my clothes, kimetrius just watching me put on a show for him as he did the same.

i continued to remove my clothes until i caught a glimpse of my half naked body in the full sized mirror next to his bed, and i immediately felt a wave of embarrasment and shame. i looked disgusting, what am i doing? why is kimetrius acting like he's enjoying this when he probably wants to throw up in his mouth?

i sank down on the bed, feeling discouraged, when i suddenly felt a pair of hands grip me from behind, and i felt a pair of lips press against my neck.

he must have saw how i looked at myself after i saw myself, because he kept kissing me all over the back of my neck and my shoulders as i sat on all fours, his arms around my waist as he whispered about how beautiful i was.

"you're beautiful diego. absolutely beautiful," he mumbled as he kissed me all over, hooking his skinny fingers in the band of my boxers and yanking them down to my knees, leaving me completely naked before him.

he kissed me down my spine, kneading my ass in his hands as he got closer and closer to it.

he then spread my cheeks apart, and i felt something warm and wet prodding at my hole as he buried his face between my cheeks.

i let out a whimper at the new sensation. i've never been eaten out before, hell, i've never done anything before, but i always thought that eating ass was gross, because come on, it's ass. but as he lapped at my hole before pushing his tongue inside of me, i found my body going numb at the feeling, and i couldn't help but to want more.

"metriiiiii," i cried out as i pushed back onto his face. he got the memo and pushed his tongue in deeper, gripping onto my left ass cheek to keep himself stable as he licked deeper inside of me.

right when my legs began to shake, and my whines and mewls began to get more desperate, and i began pumping my shaft as he continued to lick me out he fucking stopped.

"metri!" i complained, before he shhhed me.

"don't be impatient dee," he warned me as i heard him opening a bottle of lube. he then slicked the liquid all over his dick and fingers, and he poured some on my hole, the cold feeling making me cringe a little.

"turn around and face the mirror," he ordered. "want you to see how pretty you look while i'm fucking your brains out."

i reluctantly did as i was told, looking at myself in the full sized mirror, and fuck i was already a mess, and all he's done is eat me out so far.

he was currently two fingers deep in my hole, because he wanted to prep me before i took him, and even his fingers made me lose my mind, more in anticipation than anything.

i rocked back against his fingers. "metriii, just fuck me already!" i cried out impatiently.

"you sure you're ready dee?" he responded as he continued pumping his fingers in and out of me.

"yes, i'm ready, please metri, i need you."

he slowly removed his fingers from me, before lining up with my entrance and slowly pushing inside, causing my eyes to widen at the feeling of having him inside of me.

my eyes and my mouth were both wide open as he got himself all the way inside of me. fuck, he was so long. he could probably touch my stomach with how long he was.

i was still trying to look at myself in the mirror, but all i was trying to do was catch my breath as metri rubbed my back.

"you alright?" he asked, and i nodded.

"yeah, you can move," i gave him permission, and he began to move at a steady rythmn as he rocked his hips slowly.

i arched my back and looked at us in the mirror. kimetrius just looked like he was in awe of me as he began to pick up his pace, while i was just calling out his name and letting out airy moans.

"metri please, faster," i breathed out as he did as i asked and began to fuck me harder.

"fuck diego, you feel so good wrapped around me like this. shit!" he exclaimed as he smacked my ass and slammed into me harder, my moans becoming borderline screams as he continued to ruin me.

kimetrius pounded me harder, all the while making sure to shower me in compliments the whole time.

"keep looking at yourself baby. you look so fucking good like this. your eyes are all blown with lust, and your lips are all red and swollen from all the times you keep biting it, and your cheeks are red too, you look perfect like this baby, ugh, i swear i could nut just from looking at you like this."

i felt myself getting close. his hands pulling at my hair and forcing me to look at myself, the sweet nothings he was churning out, and the was he was pounding me caused my legs to start shaking and me to begin to spill my cum all over myself, coming untouched.

i tried to look at myself while i came, but i couldn't. all i felt was a white hot light flashing in my eyes as i felt wave after wave of my orgasm hit me.

i collapsed on the bed, kimetrius was still thrusting into me, chasing his own orgasm until i felt himself spilling over inside of me, letting out moans of my name as he did so before falling over on top of me.

he then rolled off of me, before pecking my lips. we stayed silent for a while, before he spoke up.

"diego, baby, would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

459 13 28
Yes yes teenage suicide and lust....that's what this is ......it's finally over....all the pain....it's gone
182K 6.5K 32
₍🕊₎ ..⃗. ꒰ 𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐘𝐍 ꒱ In which the prince decides to go to a public high school for his senior year started: august 14th 2019 completed: novem...
375K 22.5K 19
as three young marine biologists travel to a remote island in order to find new marine animal species, they find something much bigger and magical, s...
5.4K 260 19
[COMPLETED] Still no proper description because I suck at these...It's a great read..I swear! LLJ.