SEVENTEEN

"does gazzy suck dick better than he spells?"

omar

after we got back to school that following monday, everybody and they crackhead father was asking me about what went down with gazzy after we went upstairs.

which was kinda dumb. it was obvious that we went upstairs to fuck, and everybody knew that, but they just wanted me to give details on how the sex went, and fuck that. just because i like spreading everybody else's business doesn't mean i like telling my own.

but if it was anything that i desperately wanted to announce, it was the fact that not only did i fuck gazzy's brains out on saturday, but we're dating now. the sex was amazing, but nothing compares to the feeling of knowing that gazzy is finally mine, after all of the hoops i had to jump through to get him, and how long i've wanted him. the feeling of waking up to a good morning text from him, as poorly spelled as it was, that was full of heart emojis and pet names, or getting to hold his hand in public, it could never be surpassed.

hell, i stopped showering to get his ass to like me. he better had liked me back.

"so tell me, does gazzy suck dick better than he spells?" stokeley asked me as soon as i entered the classroom, reaching up to put one of his sausage hands on my shoulder as he asked me all about what went down.

"that's not very hard to do so i would hope so" i heard jordan mumbling under his breath from behind us.

i almost said something to him, but i was cut off by stokeley continuing to hound me for answers. "wassup, you not gon' talk to me about how it was?" he huffed as he continued to follow me to my desk.

"why you wanna know so bad? that's kinda sus of you to be so interested in me and gazzy fucking as much as you are. you gay as hell for that stoke," i snorted as i sat in my desk.

"gay? nigga ain't you gay?" he scrunched up his face in confusion.

i waved him off. "that's besides the point. the point is that i don't fuck and tell."

"you are so headass for that," michael chimed in, overhearing stokeley and i's conversation. "i DoN'T fUcK aNd TeLL"

i rolled my eyes. "oh look, michael's here now. how ironic, because instead of you asking me about gazzy, i should be asking you about what the fuck i saw you and michael doing when i walked down them steps. care to explain, stockly?"

stokeley started scratching the back of his neck and michael's face grew flushed before he awkwardly turned away from us and shuffled back to his desk. stokeley's eyes lingering on him as he walked away.

what i wanted to know was why did stokeley suddenly have the hots for michael when he used to be the main one calling him shit like "geico gecko", "bearded dragon", "sid the science kid", "tasha from the backyardigans", "an albino chimpanzee", et cetera. those are some of the nice things that he says about him. more importantly, why was jahseh's crazy ass okay with this?

for the first time in my 19 years of living.... i'm just gonna mind my business.

i didn't even have the chance to press him for more info, because right when i was about to ask him more questions, diego and kimetrius walked into class together.