Shattered

By SodaMahone

Everything they had and knew - had been shattered. WARNING: This book contains mature content. Started: 30th... More

Note
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
EPILOGUE: PART ONE
EPILOGUE: PART TWO
Goodbye Lovelies ♥ (OLD NOTE)

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

5.2K 295 444
By SodaMahone

(Lucas' Pov)

"And I was thinking that maybe if we gathered them all up in one spot, like a huge set up with all of them present, make it sound really realistic and nothing sketchy, it'd be so easy to take them out..." Cody's voice sounded over the phone I had left on speaker, resting on my cherry colored wood desk.

However, his words were going right through one ear and right out the other. My mind was too distracted for me to think straight, especially focus on anything business related that needed my full attention.

Sighing, I rubbed a hand across my forehead in frustration and reached out to pick up my phone.

"Look, Cody, I'll call you back later and we can discuss this then." I murmured.

"Oh, alright." He knew not to pry for any answers and instead hung up like any wise person would. Another deep sigh left my lips as I put my phone back and leaned further back in my chair, so tempted to reach out and smash the damn device that had done absolutely nothing to me.

It had been an entire week since I had last seen or spoken to Nina. Purposefully, I hadn't gone to visit her at The Lobby, even though I was more than tempted to do so at times. I had refrained from texting or calling her, knowing if I was feeling all kinds of fucked up from the kiss we had shared, she would be feeling the exact same way - if not, ten times worse.

Exhaling sharply, I stood up from where I was seated and stretched out my body, getting rid of any kinks. My stomach lowly whined in hunger, reminding me that it had been two hours since I had last eaten - too long for me.

And there was nothing a small snack couldn't do.

Deciding on taking a small break from trying to work out how to take down my enemies without having them take me down, I headed towards my office door, closing it behind me. As I walked towards the kitchen, hearing the familiar tune to one of my maid's classical British songs, I could easily identify the fact my body was tense with frustration. 

God knows what came over me the moment I thought it would be acceptable to lean down and snatch a kiss from Nina's very missed lips. Although I felt like an ass for doing so, especially without any warning, what shocked me was the fact she had kissed back. Willingly. 

Her compliance with my actions just fed me a little hope that having all of my old feelings resurface wasn't just a one sided struggle. Maybe Nina was beginning to feel the same way about me...

My thoughts were interrupted when I stepped inside the kitchen and not so surprisingly found my maid, Victoria. But it was who was with her, that made my stomach tumble and my bad mood to somehow spike up.

A grin curled onto her full lips the instance she saw me. "Lucas, I was waiting for you to come down here!"

Her overexcited voice made me want to somehow close my ears. I flashed her a tight smile, not really caring if it was explicitly impolite of me to do so or not.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned, my eyes briefly flickering over to Victoria, who had a knowing smirk plastered on her face, before they darted back to Veronica, noting the fact she seemed to be making something, a red strawberry printed apron tied around her slim body.

"I'm practicing cooking, for you," She raised her perfectly plucked brows at me. "What are these called again, Victoria?"

"Crumpets," My maid answered, her eyes remaining on her task of flipping the crumpets on the pan.

"Ah, yes. Crumpets." Veronica giggled to herself. "Victoria tells me how much you love these and seeing as how much of a good wife I am, I decided on learning how to make it for you."

As if it were a reflex, I felt myself grow tense (or tenser should I say) hearing the word 'wife' leave her lips. Outwardly, I flashed another tight smile, trying not to grimace from the way she was beginning to act. I had made it clear from the very beginning that this would never progress into a genuine relationship. So I wasn't quite sure why she thought it even mattered what type of wife she was to me.

"Sit, Lucas!" She gestured over to an empty breakfast stool. "Please try it and tell me what you think. It's the first time I've attempted this batter."

Taking pity on her, I found a seat reluctantly across from her and said nothing as she placed a golden, buttery crumpet in a single white plate across from me.

"Dig in."

However the second I did a salty, buttery, floury taste welcomed my taste buds, and I declared something to myself.

Crumpets were no longer my favorite English snack. 

---

Blowing out a deep breath, I anxiously rubbed my hands together, my mind thinking of several scenarios that could end up playing out tonight. As I neared towards the door, ignoring the hard to miss scent of what smelt like dog urine, I reached out and hesitantly knocked on the light brown wooden colored door. 

It felt like hours had passed as I cautiously awaited for the door to open and when it did, I felt as if I could finally breathe again. Her curly brown hair reached the top of her breast as her blue eyes stared back at me in surprise. My eyes wondered across her figure, noticing the lazy clothing that consisted of matching grey sweatpants, but couldn't help but find the beauty in her simplicity.

"Hey," I roughly breathed out.

"Hi," She whispered out quietly a moment later. Neither of us said anything after that, letting the silence consume the air as we stared back at each other. Her eyes were speaking a thousand words; words that she looked physically strained to say out loud.

I couldn't keep away from her. Hopping into my car after having a terrible crumpet made by Veronica, I was practically chased to see her. I needed to see Nina. She was plaguing my mind with images of her beautiful face, alongside her soft voice which seemed to be echoing consistently throughout my mind. 

I just couldn't control myself.

Unable to stop my hands, I wrapped them around her slender waist, pulling her warm body close to mine. A shaky breath escaped her lips as she gazed up at me, a sudden nervous expression crossing onto her face. But yet, I could see the little familiar bubble of excitement brightly shining in her eyes.

"I can't stay away from you, Nina." The words full of truth found themselves leaving my lips. "I can't find myself to stay away."

Her full, pink lips were suddenly latched under the hold of her front teeth. I was pulled to the action, feeling my own desire grow for her. Her blue orbs gazed up at me, all the flood of emotions splashing within them, only showing me she felt the same way I felt about her.

Taking a chance, I leaned in closer, closing my eyes as I inhaled the familiar scent of her shampoo. It sent me to a state of comforting nostalgia, my heart jumping as I tilted my head and pressed a gentle kiss against the side of her throat.

"You feel the same way, laces." I whispered in her ear, sliding my tongue out to trace her earlobe. "Your eyes tell me everything I need to know."

"Lucas," She breathlessly said, her hand reaching out to grip my arm.

"Just say the words, laces." I moved my lips further down against her soft neck. "Say you want me, baby."

Her body trembled in my arms and I wished nothing more than to capture her lips with my own, the faint memory of me doing so a few days ago, taunting my mind.

"Of course I want you," Her voice whispered, nervous, excited yet still sultry. "But we can't-"

A smile crept onto my lips and before she could finish her sentence, I did exactly what I wanted to do the second she opened the front door and appeared in sight. I pulled my head away from her neck and immediately covered her mouth with mine. I took her bottom lip into my mouth, sucking gentle before lightly edging my tongue against hers.

Our lips moved in sync perfectly and I tightened my hold on her waist, pulling her closer towards me. I felt her hands tremble as they moved across my clothed chest as my own hands trailed across her body. She was wearing a grey hoodie, the zip sitting perfectly in between her perky breasts that had captured my attention one too many times around her.

As our lips continued to heatedly touch, I slowly began unzipping her hoodie, her moan being swallowed into my lips. Her fingertips were running themselves throughout my hair, her touch only enticing my desire for her. The zip finally reached the end of her hoodie and I didn't hesitate to pull it off, our lips not once separating.

"Fuck me," I muttered to myself, pulling back to stare down at her full breast.

Underneath her hoodie, she wore nothing but a white tank top. There was no bra in sight, instead her hardened nipples greeted me. I licked my lips and felt her piercing eye set on me as I done so. Her breast were the perfect size; not overly large and not close to being small. They were natural and I couldn't control my hands that reached out to grab a hold of them, gently squeezing them.

"Perfect, laces." I told her, yet my focus remained on her chest. "Your tits are everything."

She blushed as her nipples grew harder against the palm of my hands. Just to see her grow more flustered, I said; "I can't wait to have my fun with these."

As expected, her face grew a brighter red. Forcing myself to stop massaging her breast for a moment, my hands wrapped around her waist, and I picked her up effortlessly. She weighed close to nothing. My feet moved towards the blue couch, the first thing in sight.

"Nice place you got here," I told her as I unbuttoned my suit blazer. "It's warm."

"Thanks, the heating was on earlier." She bit her lip, watching as I began removing my shirt.

"Take your shirt off," I commanded, feeling the bare air touch my own shirtless chest. Rolling her eyes at me playfully, Nina done as I requested, my eyes drawn to her breast that bounced with movement.

"Fuck," I whispered again to myself. She grinned up at me, as her own eyes traveled across my chest. Deciding to leave my pants on, I told her to lay down flatly. She done as I said, her blue eyes staring up at me as I slowly hovered over her. When our lips met, she moaned and wrapped her arms around my body, pulling me closer.

My fingers brushed against her bare chest, palming her nipples and circling them with the tip of my finger. I crept lower and traced the outline of her stomach, the whimper of pleasure falling from her lips, telling me she longed for this as much as I did.

Pulling away from her tempting lips, my mouth met with her round tits, licking every inch of skin. Shaky, warm breaths left her lips as I suckled one tip into my mouth, peering up to see her mouth parted in complete pleasure as her eyes were closed. I traced her nipple with my tongue, rubbing my thumb against the other.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you, laces?" I rasped, massaging her breast as I traced my way down to her stomach, pausing to circle around her belly button. "Answer me."

Moaning in response, I felt her nod. "Y-Yes... Please, Lu."

Groaning at the sight of her in complete pleasure, I licked my lips and began tugging down her sweats. "Well, let's see how wet you are for me."

I pulled down her sweats along with her underwear, which had little cats on them. I grinned at how she could be so adorable yet sexy at the same time.

"Pussy cats on your panties." I teased. "How fitting."

"Shut up," She breathlessly muttered. Grinning, I threw her sweats and panties somewhere over my shoulder and bent her legs, the wetness of her pussy greeting me in the face.

"Dripping," I bit my lip and gently traced a finger against her pulsing pussy. I flicked my finger against her throbbing clit, a moan falling from her lips.

"Please, Lucas." She pleaded, making me not hesitate to give her exactly what she was after. I leaned down and instantly began ravishing her. She moaned and trembled whilst my finger circled her clit as my mouth lapped against her slick folds.

"Shit!" Nina yelled and threw her head back in pleasure, an arch forming throughout her wonderful body.

"You like that?" I whispered, sucking in her clit as I fingered her tight pussy. I had dreamed of this moment, thought of it a handful of times and to have finally had the permission to have my way with her sweet pussy - it felt fucking incredible.

"Like it? I love it!" Nina admitted breathlessly and I felt my cock grow harder.

"Your pussy's so sweet and tight," I groaned as I reached forward and welcomed her nipple into my mouth, my two fingers still pulsing inside of her.

"Lucas," She gasped, closing her eyes. "I'm close!"

Picking up my finger's speed, I bit down on her nipple gently and thrust into her as deep as possible.

"Lucas! Oh my God." Nina called out and then she came, her body trembling as she quivered against me. A large grin played on my lips as I watched her come undone, my own dick harder than motherfucking ever after witnessing that.

Nina panted heavily as I pulled out my finger, not hesitating to welcome it into my mouth and eat up the sweet, heavenly taste of her tight little pussy. Her blue eyes widened in wonder and fascination as she watched me do so, making me hold in a laugh.

"And that is the sweetest thing I've ever had the pleasure to taste, laces." I winked, loving the way her cheeks heated up a red colour as she uncontrollably nibbled on her plump bottom lip.

Somehow managing to pull myself away from her, I collapsed in the seat beside her, ignoring my prominent bulge which poked through the seam of my trousers, the feeling more uncomfortable than ever.

"T-That was... breath-taking." Nina whispered moments after, and I grinned back at her.

"There's more where that came from." 

Her eyebrows raised and her eyes darted over to my visible bulge. I watched her closely, seeing her swallow before gently biting down on her bottom lip. I think my dick only grew harder after witnessing that, if possible. Because it was most likely the hardest it had ever been.

"Are you going to be okay there?" She gestured over to my hard cock.

"I'll be fine." I lied through my teeth. "Just give me a couple of minutes."

Nodding, she blushed and stood up from the couch. "I-I'm gonna go get changed... Be right back."

My eyes followed her figure, zoning in on her plump ass that I didn't play with as much as I would have liked. When she disappeared from my view, I sighed and threw my head back, eyes meeting with the plain, white ceiling. 

It was a strange day for me.

But I could only focus on one thing.

Having lost my desire to eat my once favorite snack, crumpets, I had easily replaced its spot in just hours. That title of my favorite snack was now handed over to Nina's sweet pussy - there was no fucking chance I'd be able to stay away now.

A man's gotta eat, no?

•••••

(AN) Hey guys! I hope you're all having a wonderful day and hope you all enjoyed the chapter because there's finally some smut and action going on between these two! What are your thoughts? They're not thinking straight... Will things blow up for them? How will things go from here?

Comment AND Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 90.4K 47
Alexander Viotto-Ashford is a man of mystery. He goes through life with an intense glare, not caring who he hurts. Constantly on the move to manage h...
732K 20.9K 55
It was a sinner's suicide for anyone to work at Coopers Incorporation. It was no surprise that people aimed to stray far from the Devil known as Mr E...
500K 9.4K 56
Melody Verstappen had a difficult childhood and is still somewhat dealing with the pains of the past with the help of a certain Ferrari driver who ju...
163K 4.4K 41
"YOU are mine and I DON'T LIKE TO SHARE WHAT IS MINE" As they say once a deal is made there are certainly no loopholes. When everything is put in a...