๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ...

Por nur-aiesya-2002

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ /หŒ๐–—๐–Žหษช๐–“๐–ษ‘หหˆ๐–“๐–Šษชสƒ(ษ™)๐–“/ ๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“ ยฐยฐยฐ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Ž๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

My Hundreds Apologies
Characters Files
Prologue
Chapter 1 {A New Beginning}
Childhood Arc
Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}
Chapter 3 {Family Love}
Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}
Omake 1 {A Birthday Of A Lifetime}
Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}
Chapter 6 {Soft Harmony}
Chapter 7 {Everlasting Friendship}
Chapter 8 {Devil In Angel Disguise}
1.01K?!!!!!
Chapter 9 {Envy Blood}
Chapter 10 {A Messy Reunion}
Chapter 11 {Cruel Mistress}
Chapter 12 {Sassy Child}
Chapter 13 {Bonding With Pain}
Chapter 14 {Gratitude Repaid}
Chapter 15 {Coming Of Age}
Hidden Characters Files
Chapter 16 {Cold Feet}
Chapter 17 {The Element of Surprise}
Chapter 18 {Pulling Through}
Hidden Character File
Chapter 19 {Great or A Disaster}
~ Surprise ~
Chapter 20 {Their Own World}
[[ Tagged ]]
Chapter 21 {Late Night Reading}
Omake 3 {Among Us}
Chapter 22 {Each Tale Has A Beginning}
Chapter 23 {They'll Be Fine}
Chapter 24 {The Kingdom Next Door}
Chapter 25 {Inferiority Isn't Attractive}
Chapter 26 {Wanna Play?}
Chapter 27 {There's More To It}
Chapter 28 {Enough Is Enough}
Chapter 29 {Gowns and Daggers}
Chapter 30 {I Just Can't}
Chapter 31 {Undesired Blessing}
Chapter 32 {Revelation Between Brothers}
Guild Act
Chapter 33 {Give Me The Fucking Cake!}
Omake 4 {Goodbye...For Now}
Chapter 34 {Farewell Banquet}
Chapter 35 {Where's that Bloody Guild?!}
Chapter 36 {One Sky, One Friendship}
Chapter 37 {Our First Quest?!}
Chapter 38 {A Pleasure to Teach}
Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}
Chapter 40 {The Needed Truth}
Chapter 41 {I Wasn't Flirting!}
Chapter 42 {Beasts, Here We Come}
Chapter 43 {Quest Completed!}
Chapter 44 {Let's Take It Easy}
Chapter 45 {This Isn't Easy At All!}
Chapter 46 {Jealousy Really Sting}
Chapter 47 {Craving the Honey}
Chapter 48 {Why Is It So Difficult?!}

Omake 2 {The Little Ghost}

6K 210 36
Por nur-aiesya-2002

"Thia~" a voice singsonged through the hall.

"Where are you?" The footsteps slowly became louder.

Crick!!!!

The door opens slowly to a dark room.

"I know you're in here~" footsteps became closes toward a closet.

"You can't hide from me~" the door of the closet slowly open. Inside the dark closet reveal........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Absolutely nothing.

"Huh? I'm sure she was— "

"BOO!!!!!!!!"

"What the fuck?!" The figure falls behind in shock.

"Pfthahahaha!!!!!" A familiar laugh runs across the room.

"Thia! You little brat!"

"Hahahaha!!! Onii-chan, you totally fall for that!" Cynthia burst out in more laughter. While the boy just continues to frown from the floor.

"Tch, you almost give me a heart attack" Damon muttered only causing the blonde girl to smile even more.

"Well you're still breathing, aren't you?" Cynthia smirked in amusement.

"Well, you're not gonna be!" The boy lunched toward the girl but she barely dodges it, running out the room.

"Mom!!!! Onii-chan's trying to kill me!" The blonde screamed her lung out.

"Wait when I get my hands on you!"

"Ara~ kids these days are sure lively" Terisa smiled behind her fan in amusement. Meanwhile, the servants just sweatdrop at the scene with a single thought.

'The Mistress can sure find amusement in this'

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!"

"Stay still, will you?!"

"Ara~ kids these days"

'Yup this is one odd family'

"I'm home-" a smaller figure knock down the dark hair man, who just walk in the room.

"Dad!!!! Save me!" Cynthia uses her father as a human shield against the raging boy. Who by the way unconsciously unleash his ice power.

"W-what?!" Vincent managed to let out before he was frozen by the ice.

"Dad! Onii-chan, look what you have done!" Cynthia blames the said boy.

"Shit! He's going to kill me" Damon sweated in fear.

"Ma ma~ no need to be work up" Terisa shrugged it off like her husband wasn't frozen alive before turning to a maid.

"Can you get me a few towels?"

"My pleasure Milady"

"Huh? Mom why would you need towels-"

"Damon Lucifer Claremore!" Vincent roared out as the ice was melted completely from his body.

"Oh, that's why" Cynthia answer her own early question.

"Well I'm out of here" Damon quickly rush out the room to avoid his father wrath.

"Don't run from your punishment!" Vincent storm out the room. While the maid earlier came back with towels in hands.

"Milady here's the towels you asked for"

"Oh thank you Gena" Terisa smile in gratitude before cleaning up the water from the melted ice.

"Milady! You shouldn't have to clean this up" the maid said in a panic.

"Ma~ it's fine"

"B-but!"

"Gena, you know how's Mom like" Cynthia shrugged calming down the maid.

"L-lady Cynthia-" the maid was cut off from the yelling and noises in the halls. Meanwhile, a smirk crawls onto the blonde face before a thought come to mind.

"Wait Onii-chan's middle name is Lucifer?"

"Oh, it was actually me who gave Damon's middle name" Terisa smile after finished cleaning the mess up.

"What? Wait I don't even want to ask" Cynthia sweatdrop.

"Hmm~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Cynthia's P.O.V ~

I quietly let a yawn out my mouth before handing a black streamer to Sarah to hang up.

"Hmm Lady Cynthia, is there something wrong?"

"Oh nothing just a little tired" I gave a tired smile before handing another black streamer.

Multiple streamers of black and green decorated the ceiling. Plus many black and green balloons near the buffet table and entrance. Speaking of the buffet table, there are many mouth-watering treats.

"Thanks again Lady Cynthia for your help" Sarah smiles after finishing up the streamers.

"It's no problem cause I love Halloween!" I cheered in excitement.

Thank goodness celebration in my past life is also celebrate here too. I had the best fun celebrating Halloween with my friends. Pranking my classmates and neighbours. Dressing up in scary or ridiculous costumes. The best part, the candies!

'It was really fun. I miss it' I sadly thought with a small sigh.

"Lady Cynthia?" Sarah snapped me out of my small emo session as I quickly change the topic.

"So what's your costume?"

"Oh! I'm dressing up as a Zombie Maid" Sarah gave me a bright smile.

"Wait a Zombie Maid?" I tilted my head in confusion. Meanwhile, her eyes lit up so much that I am pretty sure I could see the sparkle. Yep, I getting my eyes to check after this.

"Yes, Lady Cynthia! A maid who died serving her master but crawl from her grave to serve her master once again!" Sarah animatedly explained causing me to sweatdrop.

"W-wow talk about never-ending l-loyalty" I smile awkwardly while Sarah nodded happily.

"Ah! This looks beautiful!" I heard someone praised giving me a chance to sigh in relief. Turning my attention to the culprit, only to reveal my mom's happy face.

"Thanks, mom! I hope the guest would love it"

"I'm sure they would sweetie!" Mom comforted me with a bright smile.

"Now how about you dress up in your costume?" She suggested.

"Oh right! I'll need a minute" I rush to my bedroom.

"Take your time sweetie!" I heard mom call out.

~ Mini Timeskip ~

"So how do I look?" I turn to Sarah, who by the way looks amazing in her costume.

"Lady Cynthia, you look wonderful!" Sarah compliment me as I adjust my seashells on my hair.

"Yep, I am the horrible sea witch! Fooling stupid land lovers into my bidding! Bwahahaha!" I laughed evilly. I pretty much chose this costume cause I am the villainess of the game and my element is supposed to be water. So I thought why not!

"Oh aren't you adorable~," a familiar annoying voice said interrupting my evil moment. I glare at the culprit who's leaning on my doorway with a demon costume. With horns and everything.

"Hmph shut it Onii-chan! And seriously a demon? Are you sure it's a costume?" I continue to glare at the boy who just gave a chuckle.

"Oh I know I'm sinfully good looking but I ensure you that this is 100 percent, a costume" Damon smirked arrogantly.

"Bakanii-chan!" I pouted crossing my arms.

"Anyway what are you even doing here?" I raise a brow.

"Oh, some friends and I plan to check out a haunted mansion" okay that got my attention.

"Huh? A haunted mansion?" I tiled my head.

"Oh, do you mean the abandon mansion of Lady Yasme?" Sarah asked.

"Yep! It's rumoured to be haunted and more active on Halloween night" Damon smirked darkly.

"Lady Yasme?"

"Lady Yasme is the young mistress of the Long family, who had a mansion deep in the Redwood Forest. Based on the tales, Lady Yasme was left abandon when her parents died in an accident on a business trip. Meanwhile, the servants left for new employment but she stays behind thinking her parents will return for her.

In denial, she locked herself in the mansion until her last breath but her spirit wasn't in peace. Her ghost roams the mansion, waiting for her parents but they never came. Although those who dare enter, never return back" Sarah told in an eerie tone.

"Oh so have I heard!" Sarah's tone took a ninety-degree change causing me to sweatdrop once again.

"So my dear imouto~ what do you say?" Damon asked sweetly, a little too sweet.

"U-um sure why not. It's not bloody Halloween without the scare and chills" I shrugged.

"But Lady Cynthia! The party!" Sarah reminded me.

"The party would be boring with all the old nobles plus it won't take much time anyway" Damon bluntly stated.

"Well, you have it, Sarah!"

"But-"

"No, but unless it's your butt getting up and following me on this spook fill adventure!" I smile brightly at the maid who just sighs like there's nothing else she could say to change my mind.

"Fine but who are these friends of yours, Young Master Damon?" Sarah turns to Damon in question.

"Oh, it just Stephen and Hans" Damon shrugged.

"So what's we're waiting for? Let's go!" I drag the two out the door. Excited for a new adventure! Hopefully just some stupid ghost nonsense....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Lady Yasme's Mansion ~

"So this is it?" I muttered to myself looking at the old mansion. The walls have turned grey from the faded colours with green vines and moist.

Slowly Damon pushed open the door, as one by one we enter the dark mansion.

"Ooo~ spooky~" Stephen whistled at the eerie atmosphere. The pinkette boy in a werewolf costume.

"Oh really just like home sweet home" Hans rolled his eyes. Meanwhile the brunette in a mummy costume.

"Hmm come to think about it, it could be a nice place to live if you get past the cobwebs and weird smell" Damon chuckled as he swept through some cobwebs.

"I think something died in here" Sarah scrunched her nose in disgust.

"Well at least that explains the weird smell" I shrugged.

"So~ how about we split up?" Stephen suggested.

"That's out of the question! It's too dangerous" Sarah disagreed.

"Oh come on~ don't be a spoilsport, sweetheart" Stephen whined.

"Don't call me sweetheart" Sarah glared at the pink-haired boy.

"Sarah, it's alright. If there's any problem, just give a shout or scream. Your pick" I stated before running through a hall.

"Lady Cynthia!" I heard Sarah call from behind but it only falls onto deft ears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After running around the hall, I come across an old wooden door that caught my interest. I took a closer look. There's a nameplate made of sliver that carves.....

Yasme

Okey one word, Shit. Although curiosity got the best of me as I slowly pushed open the door. Inside was a single bed, complete with a wooden desk and bookshelves. There were many cobwebs dangling from the ceiling and shelves.

I slowly walk toward the desk where I noticed an old journal. Taking my shaking hands towards the journal, I opened to the first page.

Date: xxxxxxx

Hello! My name is Yasme and my daddy gave me this journal for my birthday. I don't really know what to write but today was the best birthday ever!

I had so much fun today and we had strawberry cake! I love strawberry so much!

I turned to another page.

Date: xxxxxxx

Today was so terrible!
I went to a party host by one of daddy's friends but some mean ladies was talking mean things about mommy and daddy!

Some children also tease me about how I look! They said I was weird looking and ugly!

But daddy told me I am just unique so I don't care what people say about me.

Reading the page, I noticed it was stain with probably what seem to be tears. So I knew that she was crying when writing this. It made my heart ache quite so but I quickly turned to another page, a bit further.

Date: xxxxxxxx

Mommy and daddy said that they're going somewhere but they promise to give me a present when they return!

I going to miss them so much but mommy said I am a big girl so I must be patient. So I going to be a good girl and wait for mommy and daddy!

I wonder what present they will give? Well, I will find out soon when they return!

I turned to another as I knew that this was the date the parents went away. The atmosphere became colder but I continue to read.

Date: xxxxxxxx

Everyone is being a liar now! I wish mommy and daddy will come home now but everyone said they not coming back.

I don't believe them! Mommy and daddy promise to me and you shouldn't break your promises.

I will just wait for them like a good girl. They will come home and they will give me a present like they promised!

I just have to wait.
Just a little longer.

The atmosphere became colder as shivers ran down my spine. My hands began to shake but I muster some bloody courage and turned to another page.

Date: xxxxxxx

Mommy....daddy I miss you.

When are you coming home? Today the servants were being mean to me. They said mean things and took many things. Some even hit me while shouting real loud.

Was I a bad girl? Nobody likes a bad girl so maybe that's why they don't like me anymore.

But I promise mommy and daddy that I will be a good girl. Did I break my promise?

I'm sorry mommy, daddy. I didn't mean to break my promise. Please come back! I am so lonely. There's no much food left and the servants won't open the door.

They said to stay inside and lock the door. They all left. I am so...
lonely
hungry
tired
and hurt.

I want it all to end...

Reaching the end of the page, my heart almost stopped as I saw red stains. Bloody red stains. Shit.

"Hehehe~"

A giggle bounce around the room causing my body to freeze. My palms began to sweat and shake even more.

"Hehehe~"

The giggle appears once again but louder as if it was behind me. Being the foolish girl I am, I forced my body to turn around slowly.

Turning around, another figure was floating behind me. My eyes widen in fright and amazement. A silent scream caught in my throat.

Right in front was a floating transparent girl. With long grey hair and glowing red eyes wearing a white dress. There's a small smile on her pale face.

"Hehehe~ who are you?" An innocent question escapes her lips. However, I had become mute from the freight not able to unleash a single sound.

"Are you a bad girl?" A creepy smile crept onto her face sending shivers through my body. Slowly she began to float closer to me with one of her hand reach out.

Slowly she brought her hand closer to my face....
Closer until she....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Scream from the touch! A bloody scream erupts from the female ghost.

"Aghhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

My body jumped back in surprise. She holds her hand in pain as tears fall down her cheeks.

"It hurts so much!!!!! Please stop!!!!! No more!!!"

Her screams were filled with so much pain, grief and sadness. It kinda broke my heart as I silently cursed myself. I began close the distance between us. Choking out the words from my throat, I softly said.

"Hey, I won't hurt ya"

I gave her a small smile as I slowly gave her the journal. Her journal. Her petite form had slowly stopped shaking reminding me of a broken child. Whether alive or not, she's still a child. A child who experiences death so early but couldn't find any peace. 'Almost like me'

"You're..a good girl. No one's...gonna hurt you" I softly said as I'm trying to ease the shaking of my body.

"T-There..isn't?" Her voice chokes as if she couldn't believe it.

"Hmm your...mommy and daddy are waiting for you"

"Wa-waiting...for me?" She question which I nodded to softly.

"In heaven. You...just have to let go. It's alright now. You're free" I continue to smile softly at her.

"F-Free..I finally..free?"

"Yes. Just let go"

"Y-Yes! I am free. I can...be at...peace" a smile lit up on her face as her transparent body began to lit up in white light.

"Thank..you Cynthia" was the last thing I heard before my vision turns dark. And I couldn't even ask how the hell did she know my name.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cynthia...Cynthia" a voice calls out but my body felt so heavy like stone.

"Cynthia....Cynthia....Cynthia" the voice continues to call out to me but my body fails to listen.

"Cynthia..wake up. They're calling for you" another familiar voice spoke.

'Yasme?'

"Yes. Just listen to the voice and wake up"

'W-Wake up'

"Your body is in deep slumber but calm your mind and focus on the voices"

'Alright'

"Goodbye and thank you again" her voice faded as the light once again clouded my vision.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"CYNTHIA!" My eyes shot open only to see my brother along with Sarah, Stephen and Hans looking down at me in worry.

"Oh thank goodness! Thia, you have no idea how worry I was!" Damon pulled me into his arms.

"Lady Cynthia, I knew this was a bad idea" Sarah cried with tears stain cheeks.

"You have been missing for almost two hours. Do you remember anything?" Hans questioned me.

"U-um-" wait what did happen? I went into a room and then everything just went blank.

"I do-don't remember" I choke out as Damon pulled me closer.

'Talk about bad timing! Why did I have to have amnesia?!' I thought with frustration.

"Hey, it's alright. The important thing is that you're safe now" Damon muttered comforting me down.

"Thank..you Onii-chan" I softly reply in gratitude.

"Luckily we manage to find Lady Cynthia in this old room" Sarah stated trying to keep calm.

"Okey! Oh about us all head home? We had enough excitement for the night" Stephen clap his hands together easing the tension.

"Yeah, one of the best ideas I have heard all day" Hans shrugged.

"Alright. Let's go" Damon carried me bridal style as I tiredly close my eyes. Although I felt something or someone's eyes on me. Maybe just my imagination.

~ Third Person's P.O.V ~

The five quickly exited the mansion as Halloween night almost come to an end. Although they didn't notice a pair of red eyes watching them. A small transparent solitude watches with a smile from the window of her bedroom.

"Bye-bye Cynthia~"

She disappears in a flash of white light, finally at peace. The little ghost of the abandon mansion was free from all the pain and torment of her past. It's all thanks to a girl who also once felt the scene of death.

The tale of Lady Yasme now has ended with a happy ending.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:
Hi guys!
This is a special chapter for Halloween but I'm sorry it's a little late.
I hope you guys enjoyed it and the Tale of Lady Yasme is pretty a tale I made up.
What's your thought on it?
I find it quite sad and creepy but hey at least it has a happy ending, unlike most horror story.
Anyway a late shout
🎃Happy Halloween!🎃

Beware of the monsters hidden in the shadows.....

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

21.7K 622 87
Evelyn, a modern woman, finds herself suddenly transmigrated into a novel where her peaceful life is turned upside down by a crazy Duke who happens t...
23.9K 921 29
Olivia was your average 18 year old girl. Keyword, ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™จ, until she drowned in a lake and woke up in a crappy novel her friend recommended to her. ...
28.3K 928 19
Fed up at crappy reincarnated Villainess stories with terrible endings? Wish for once they'd choose the second male lead? Or what about killing that...