The Billionaire's Heir

By RuchikaWrites

Luke couldn't stop thinking about Bianca Wilson and the night they'd shared. He wanted to find her so he coul... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Epilogue

836K 26.3K 4.5K
By RuchikaWrites

Alright so you guys told me how you want the story to end. Here is how I wanted it, since the very start!

*Unedited*

Epilogue

About a year later

"Nicolas! Sweetheart, wait!"

She walked hurriedly with a small bowl in one hand and a spoon in the other.

He stopped crawling and fell on his bottom. Then he put his fingers in his mouth and gave her a cheeky smile.

"No, don't do that." She removed his fingers from his mouth and wiped his drool with his bib.

After a moment his hand slowly went to his mouth again, making her shake her head and sigh. "One last bite. Then you're free to go." She said, extending the spoon in her hand. But he just stared at her instead of opening his mouth.

"Nicolas." She warned. He removed his fingers from his mouth and said something in his baby language.

"Yes." She said, sitting down in front of him before placing the bowl beside her.

Then she grabbed him with her free hand and placed him on her lap. "You may keep talking after you finish this."

He moved his head to the other side when she tried feeding him again.

"Seriously?" She asked feeling annoyed. "What do you want then? Do you want mum-mum?" She asked, placing the spoon in the bowl and getting up. "Let's see if you want mum-mum." She muttered, walking to the kitchen and grabbing his little bottle of water.

She placed the bottle's nipple in his mouth and sighed in relief when he had that. As he drank, his looked around the kitchen with interest.

"Why are you such a drama queen?" She slapped his bottom lightly and asked, refering to the fact that she had been after him since half an hour, trying to feed him.

"Mommy get's worried when you don't eat." His eyes met her's as he made a sound from the back of his throat.

"Hmm." She replied back.

"I'm home!" Bianca looked over her shoulder when she heard Luke enter the house.

"We're in here!" She said, turning around and walking outside the kitchen. "How was your day?" She asked while looking down at Nicolas to position the bottle in his mouth properly.

"Good. How's my baby doing?" He said, walking closer to them.

"Which baby?" She asked, raising her eyebrows teasingly.

"The baby baby." He grinned, looking down at their son.
.
"What about me?" She faked hurt, pouting her lips.

He waved his hand dismissively which earned him a slap on his arm.

"He's not having dinner. He should have been in bed by now." She complained, getting the bottle of water out of his mouth when he stopped drinking.

"That is because-" He said, grabbing him out of her arms. "-he was waiting for his father to come feed him, isn't it?" Nicolas smiled as if he understood what Luke had said.

"Fine. Take this." She picked the bowl from the floor and handed it to Luke. "I need a shower. Feed him till I'm back." She ordered.

"Yes, ma'am." He bowed his head a little, making her laugh and walk away.

"So, Mr. Mini me." He sat on the couch and looked at Nicolas. "Ready for some yummy food?" Then he took a look at what Bianca was feeding him. "Grow up so you can have some real food." He adviced his son while making a face at the green runny stuff in the bowl he held. "The baby food looks quite dangerous. Don't you think?"

He kept talking to him, occasionally making weird noises to keep Nicolas entertained and make him have his food.

After Bianca showered, she put Nicolas to sleep before she and Luke had dinner.

"You look tired." Luke commented as they cleared the table afterwards.

"I am. Nicolas was in the mood of making his mother lose the extra pounds she gained while carrying him."

"Really? I don't see the extra pounds." He put her at an arm's length and looked at her up and down.

"Tell that to the weighing scale." She rolled her eyes and moved away.

He chuckled. "Are we done packing?"

"Yeah. Almost. I just need to keep a few things. I'll do that in the morning."

They were leaving for Italy the next lmorning. Nicolas was going to turn a year old in 2 days and Rosabella wanted Luke and Bianca to celebrate his birthday with her and other family members.

The next day, Bianca finishd their last minute packing while Luke took care of Nicolas.

She had asked Dana to come along as well.

"Will it be okay if I join though?" She had asked. "I mean. I've never seen Luke's family and it's going to be all his friends and relatives..."

"Yes. And you are my friend." Bianca had said. "You're coming along with us. That's it."

"Okay. But I couldn't possibly pay for the ticket."

"Don't be silly. We're going in his private jet"

"Oh. Will that brother of his be travelling with us too?" She had made a face while asking.

"Nah. I think Ethan said he was going to come later."

Dana had agreed upon hearing that. There was no way she was going to tolerate that human while on the same flight.

They had sent the chauffeur to get Dana as Luke drove to the airport with Bianca and Nicolas. Ethan had just called and informed them that his plans had changed and that he'd be travelling with them.

"What is he doing here?" It was the first thing Dana had asked when she'd boarded the jet and saw him sitting on one of the seats.

"I could ask you the same thing, babe." Ethan replied smartly.

She ignored him and sat beside Bianca.

"You told me he is not coming with us." She hissed, poking her in the side.

"Hello to you to Dana." Bianca replied back while holding back a laugh.

"Did you see that, young one? Your mother is enjoying this." Dana said, diverting her attention to Nicolas who sat in Bianca's lap, looking at Dana intently.

Luke sat beside Ethan while they waited for their departure. His eyes fell on Bianca and Nicolas, who was on her lap. She was talking to him like he was old enough to listen and asnwer her back.

They both looked so happy. Everyhing felt so normal. He couldn't believe it was almost a year ago since that dreadful day...

*flasback*

While delivering the baby, after the doctor had asked Luke to make his choice, he saw a slight chance of saving them both. Other doctors in the room were consulted and an action was taken immediately. They had decided to give another shot to saving them both.

It had caused Bianca to bleed heavily and for a second they thought they'd lose her. But the baby was delivered and the attempts to make her bleeding stop had worked.

The baby had been taken to the ICU and Luke was informed about what had happened. They told him that Bianca had survived and so had the baby...but he was in critical condition.

Luke didn't know what to feel as he saw Bianca for the first time after watching her in pain in the delivery room right before he was asked to leave.

Bianca had wanted to see their baby, only that Luke didn't want to tell her about their baby's condition right then. The last thing she needed was worrying about their son, so he had told her that he was fine and that they were just doing some check ups on him.

When Bianca had woken up again after resting, she asked Luke to take her to their son.

"They must have finished checking him by now. I need to see him." She demanded.

He looked at her carefully. "There's something you need to know."

His tone made her worried. "What?" She asked anyways.

"They had to put him on ventilation."

Her eyes widened. "You told me he was alright." She stared at him as she asked, "please tell me it's nothing serious." He didn't reply. "Luke?" Her voice was barely a whisper. "Is he alive?"

"Yes." He answered. "He is alive. But he needs to be able to breath on his own. The doctors said that if he doesn't..."

"no. Don't...don't say that." She held her hand up. "I wasn't going to make out alive, but somehow I did. I don't think that I'm alive today only to know that I've lost him." She said as her eyes welled up.

Luke placed a hand on her's and nodded. "He'll be alright." Watching her worry about their son made him think about the choice he had made.

Bianca thought it was a miracle that she had survived. Little did she know that it was the other way round. It was a miracle that their son had survived after the choice he had made.

Nicolas was on ventilation for almost a month. For that one month, Bianca had struggled watching his little body attached to the monitors.

But the doctors had eventually taken him off it when his lungs were able to function by themselves.

It was like a weight had lifted off their chests. Bianca couldn't control her tears when she held him for the first time. She had kissed his face and craddled him close to her chest, holding him like she never wanted to let him go. The day they had brought him home for the first time, Bianca had refused to leave his side, even for a minute.

*Present*

Today, after all that time, everything was finally alright with his family. He had never told Bianca that that day, he had to make a choice and that he had chosen her.

It wasn't because he was ashamed of his choices or feared her not forgiving him. It was just that she would never have understood his decision. She would never have been able to come to terms with what he had done because she hadn't been the one making the choice.

For Bianca, Nicolas was her life...and for Luke, Bianca was his. Nothing could change that.

Nicolas had not only made them stronger but had also changed Luke in ways he couldn't describe.

He was no longer the person he once was because of him...his heir, he thought as they took off.

_______________________________________________________

Yep. This is where Luke and Bianca's story ends.

Thank you for your comments, votes and support! I couldn't have asked for more.

I'm going to have limited access to Wattpad for the remainder of the week since I'll be travelling and dealing with jet lag. But! I'm eagerly waiting for your thoughts on how you liked this story so share your thoughts in the comments!

Did you know that I now have a blog? Learn more about me at Www.ruwrites.com
You can also support me by heading to my Etsy shop here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/DesignedByRu

Thank you for reading my work!

Ruchika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

713 24 24
Luke begins to develop feelings again for the mother of his child, but problems arise when he finds out she has a new boyfriend. Things become even m...
366K 13.6K 45
He is a billionaire yet she is a middle class girl .He is possessive and rude yet she is innocent and pure. He is a healthy young man yet she is suf...
41.9K 894 19
We're going to make her ours, no matter the cost... Sasha : Broke after bailing out my criminal ex one too many times, a boring and stuffy desk job...
1.4M 16.3K 11
Annie Davis was shocked when she was told she had been inseminated with the wrong sperm which of course belongs to a Billionaire who insists he wants...