๐š๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐™ถ...

By nur-aiesya-2002

๐•ฝ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–“๐–ˆ๐–†๐–—๐–“๐–†๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ /หŒ๐–—๐–Žหษช๐–“๐–ษ‘หหˆ๐–“๐–Šษชสƒ(ษ™)๐–“/ ๐–“๐–”๐–š๐–“ ยฐยฐยฐ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–—๐–Š๐–‡๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐– ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–† ๐–˜๐–”๐–š๐–‘ ๐–Ž๏ฟฝ... More

My Hundreds Apologies
Characters Files
Prologue
Chapter 1 {A New Beginning}
Childhood Arc
Chapter 2 {Plans For the Future}
Chapter 4 {Avelyn Thalias}
Omake 1 {A Birthday Of A Lifetime}
Omake 2 {The Little Ghost}
Chapter 5 {Friendly Moments}
Chapter 6 {Soft Harmony}
Chapter 7 {Everlasting Friendship}
Chapter 8 {Devil In Angel Disguise}
1.01K?!!!!!
Chapter 9 {Envy Blood}
Chapter 10 {A Messy Reunion}
Chapter 11 {Cruel Mistress}
Chapter 12 {Sassy Child}
Chapter 13 {Bonding With Pain}
Chapter 14 {Gratitude Repaid}
Chapter 15 {Coming Of Age}
Hidden Characters Files
Chapter 16 {Cold Feet}
Chapter 17 {The Element of Surprise}
Chapter 18 {Pulling Through}
Hidden Character File
Chapter 19 {Great or A Disaster}
~ Surprise ~
Chapter 20 {Their Own World}
[[ Tagged ]]
Chapter 21 {Late Night Reading}
Omake 3 {Among Us}
Chapter 22 {Each Tale Has A Beginning}
Chapter 23 {They'll Be Fine}
Chapter 24 {The Kingdom Next Door}
Chapter 25 {Inferiority Isn't Attractive}
Chapter 26 {Wanna Play?}
Chapter 27 {There's More To It}
Chapter 28 {Enough Is Enough}
Chapter 29 {Gowns and Daggers}
Chapter 30 {I Just Can't}
Chapter 31 {Undesired Blessing}
Chapter 32 {Revelation Between Brothers}
Guild Act
Chapter 33 {Give Me The Fucking Cake!}
Omake 4 {Goodbye...For Now}
Chapter 34 {Farewell Banquet}
Chapter 35 {Where's that Bloody Guild?!}
Chapter 36 {One Sky, One Friendship}
Chapter 37 {Our First Quest?!}
Chapter 38 {A Pleasure to Teach}
Chapter 39 {New House, New Reveals}
Chapter 40 {The Needed Truth}
Chapter 41 {I Wasn't Flirting!}
Chapter 42 {Beasts, Here We Come}
Chapter 43 {Quest Completed!}
Chapter 44 {Let's Take It Easy}
Chapter 45 {This Isn't Easy At All!}
Chapter 46 {Jealousy Really Sting}
Chapter 47 {Craving the Honey}
Chapter 48 {Why Is It So Difficult?!}

Chapter 3 {Family Love}

8.8K 313 102
By nur-aiesya-2002

Twip twip twip~
Twip twip twip~
Twip twi—

"SHUT UP YOU STUPID BIRDS!"

I threw the nearest thing on my bed's side table which happens to be my hairbrush at the bloody birds outside my window. Scaring those annoying birds.

"Seriously can't someone get a peaceful sleep around here" I rubbed my eyes very sleepy.

Yeah, I not really a morning person not even in my past life.

"Oh Lady Cynthia, you're awake quite early today" came in Sarah, my personal maid greeted me cheerfully. Well at least someone happy on this terrible morning.

"Oh morning Sarah, it's just those bloody birds' fault. Tch I hate mornings" I glared at the window daring those fucking birds to come back.

"Lady Cynthia please stop glaring and a young lady like yourself shouldn't cuss" Sarah scolded.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. "And a lady shouldn't roll her eyes". Wait what h-how?! Seriously it's like she has eyes behind her head.

"No, I don't"

W-what now she can read minds?!

"No Milady, you're just saying your thoughts out loud". Oh, that makes more sense.

"Anyway, what do we have today?" I got out of bed.

"Well, today you Milady have some lessons with Mr Billian following with training with Master Vincent this afternoon. Oh and I almost forgot, Young Master Damon had requested of me to remind Milady that the Young Master would be studying in the library so under any customised to disturb him. So that means no pranks or troubles Milady". Sarah gave me a pointed look.

"B-but but where the fun in that" I pouted. "Lady Cynthia," she says in a warning tone.

"Alright fine" I pouted even more.

"That's good, now Milady the tub is ready so better be quick" Sarah call out from the bathroom after filling the tub with warm water.

"Well no time better than the present, I guess" I took the clothes and enter the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the warm water touch my skin, I thought back about my life here. Currently, I am six years old and life has been good to me, I guess. As you know Sarah is my personal maid but you might not know that had been with me since I was three. She is eight years older than me. That may seem young for a maid but she was the granddaughter of our pervious head maid. Sarah's parents had given her up as a baby to her grandmother. Thankfully my father didn't mind and Sarah had been trained to become a maid just like her grandmother.

Well I know Sarah's parents are the absolute worst but the only one good thing they ever did was giving Sarah to her grandmother. If it won't for them, I would never have met her. She likes the bubbly older sister that I have always wanted. She helps keep me in check most of the time.

Other than that, I had been training my swordsmanship with Damon and dad. Actually, they refuse at first but after a few blackma-I mean pleading and thanks to my puppy dog's eyes, I managed to change their mind.

Meanwhile, my magic has still to be unlocked but soon when I turn seven, I'll have the Coming of Age Ceremony where it will test and see what's my affinity. Based on the game, Cynthia had very weak magic and terrible swordsmanship. Although that's going to change cause it will bring me closer to my dream of becoming a powerful badass mage that the world will ever see.

With that, I quickly finishing up cleaning myself and covered my body with a towel. Walking into my room, I spotted a set of clothes probably Sarah's doing. It was a light blue blouse and long blue skirt. In my past life, this may have been girly for my taste but in this life, I am an heiress to a powerful family so I have to keep a perfect image. And normally a maid would help dress me up but I had finally conceived them to let me dress myself.

Knock knock knock

"Thia! Hurry up!" A familiar voice calls out behind my door.

"Just a minute, I am changing!" I quickly put on my clothes.

"Well be quick or I'm taring down the door" Damon warns playfully.

"Arg pervert!" I finally finished putting my clothes on. With that, I swing the door only to see my smirking brother. "Oh, so the sleeping beauty is finally awake".

"Oh shut up bakaniki" I glared at the fucking idiot.

"Tush tush such a dirty mouth" he scolded playfully.

"Why you?!" I was about to ponce on him but someone scooped me up.

'I'm not a doll people!'

"Ah ah don't fight you two~" turning up to the voice, I saw dad grinning down at me.

"B-but he's being mean to me" I puff my cheeks.

"Alright, you two there's no need for a fight. Let's have a peaceful breakfast okey~" the voice of reason scolded.

There she was, mom smiling cheerfully seriously how can someone be that happy in the morning. It's like I am the only who isn't a morning person.

"Fine" both Damon and I sighed, knowing that's no way we could argue with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Yummy blueberry pancakes with chocolate syrup~'

The sweet favour touches my tongue like a party in my mouth.

"Hmm yum~" I hummed eating more of my pancakes.

"Oh don't you look adorable" Damon tease while poking my cheek.

"Grr, iwf yowu donwt stowp, Iwll bwit youwr fiwnger" I threaten with my mouth filled with pancakes. Yeah not very threatening, I know.

"Damon don't mess with your sister while she's eating" dad scolded but there was a small smile amuse by my torments. Wow, what amazing father I have.

"But it's cute when she's angry" Damon pouted playfully.

"Ara ara~ it's always so much fun, breakfast with the whole family" mom giggle happy to enjoy breakfast with everyone.

"Master Vincent, Mistress Terisa" Nancy, our head maid bowed.

"Yes?" Dad acknowledges her. I wonder what's up cause it must be really important or argent for the head maid to deliver it.

"This came and it is from the Thalias family" she handed dad a white sealed envelope.

"Hmm oh, it seems like the Thalias had invited Cynthia to a tea party this Thursday" dad opened and read the content inside.

'Huh? Thalias, where had I heard that name before? And this Thursday too, that's two days from now' I raised my brow at the name.

"Oh my isn't that nice! Our little girl can finally make some new friends" Mom gasp in happiness.

"That's a great idea. Just no boys!" dad suddenly turn dark. Wait what? Seriously other than uncle Henry, Damon and King Charles, dad doesn't really like other boys. (Violet: Only if you knew, you oblivious girl~)

"I absolutely agree, dear father" even Damon gave a dark chuckle. I don't get what's going through their head really. (Violet: Again the obliviousness strike again)

"Calm down you two, there's nothing wrong with Cynthia having any male friends" again the voice of reason have prevented dad or Damon from committing any future murders.

'I wouldn't want to be the one to hide the bodies' I shiver at the thought.

"But with Cynthia's beauty, I bet she can easily catch the hearts of many" unfortunately I was wrong once again. Dad and Damon turn darker if that was even possible and had bloodlust surrounding them. Even though it wasn't directed towards me but it still sent chills to my spine. Why me?!

"H-ha h-haha w-well wasn't t-the pancakes d-delicious" I tried to lessen the tension but failed big time. How do you deal with not one but two murderous family members?! I wish Keon was here heck even Yumi, they would know what to do in this fucking situation.

"Master, Mistress, Young Master, I don't want to interrupt but Lady Cynthia is best to get ready for her lessons"

YES YES, I LOVE YOU SARAH! And like magic, dad and Damon snap out of their murderous trance. Sarah, you're truly a guardian angel!

"Oh of course! Thank you, Sarah, for reminding me. Well mom, dad and Onii-chan please excuse my absence and give my thanks to Cookie" I sincerely thank for the meal, Cookie who is our personal chief is simply the best. The name really suite him if I say so myself. Hehehe!

Once I exit the room, I could cry tears of joy as leap at Sarah for a hug. "Thank goodness, you were there, Sarah!"

"No need to thank me Milady, I was simply being of service and besides you looked like you needed a little help" she giggled as she returned the hug.

"Well we best be going Milady, Mr Billian isn't a very patient man" she ended the hug and drag me through the hall with the speed of lightning. Seriously what is she? The Flash?

"W-wait s-slow do-down!"

"Nope"

Well, that was the start of my daily tortures, yeah me~ Please note the sarcasm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lady Cynthia! Keep your posture straight" a stern voice bounce through the room.

"Sorry, Mr Billian" I readjust my posture. "And tell me, what is the correct way to introduce yourself?" Mr Billian question right off the bat.

"I gently curtsy while softly stating my name and household"

"And?"

"Oh and don't forget to give a kind smile"

"Very good, it seems you have memorized those books I ask of you" Mr Billian softly praise with a small smile. Oh, thank god! Do you know how bloody hard it is to memorize five thick books?! But it was worth it cause Mr Billian may be a stern tutor but he's quite nice when you try to get to know him.

"Well that's all for today but try to practice to keep a straight posture, Lady Cynthia".

"Yes! Thank you" I couldn't help myself to give him a hug which causes him to stiffen but quickly relax.

"Lady Cynthia you best be going or you will make your father wait and it's not very ladylike to keep someone waiting" he chuckled and assure me to meet dad quick. Well, I don't blame him, dad may be a loving and doting father but he takes his training very seriously. It not a surprise really as he is one of the King's most honourable general. I am kinda really proud to be a daughter of such a powerful and incredible man.

"Hai and thank you again Mr Billian" I gently curtsy before rushing out to meet dad in the garden. The garden is really one of my favourite place in the whole mansion with its beautiful flowers and to be surrounded by nature truly calm me.

~Third Person P.O.V~

"Hm, such an interesting child" Mr Billian quickly chuckled as he watched the blonde child rush out of the room.

"Oh hello there Mr Billian" he almost jumped surprised at the sudden voice.

"Lady Terisa" Mr Billian turned around to be greeted by the beautiful maiden.

"I hope you don't mind giving some of your time".

"Of course not Lady Terisa"

The woman softly smiled and asked about the progress of her dearest daughter.

"Oh Lady Cynthia is proven to be such an educated lady even if she makes a couple of mistakes, she tries hard to improve" Mr Billian answered proudly as he was very fond of his student.

"Well, that's wonderful!" Terisa was filled with joy and soon another mischief thought come across her mind. "And she will easily have multiple men falling at her feet~"

"U-um of course! Any man would be worthy of having Lady Cynthia as a wife but isn't it a little too early to talk about marriage" the man pointed out but unfortunately, it didn't stop the very mischief woman.

"It's never too early to talk about marriage because I only want the best for my little princess"

"Lady Terisa, Lady Cynthia is like a daughter to me and any man who wishes to court her will have to go through me first"

"Well let's not forget about Vincent and Damon ~" the woman giggle.

"Of course not and I think it's not best for you Lady Terisa to find so much amusement from your own daughter love life" Mr Billian gently scolded Terisa.

"But where the fun in that?" Like mother, like daughter. Other than looks the two have a lot more similar personality than one would think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Somewhere else~

"ACHU!"

"Huh?! Is my little princess becoming ill?!"

"A-ah no it's nothing! I think someone's just talking about me, dad"

"Well I hope it isn't a boy"

"Seriously I am six years old, dad! No need to get so worked up"

"Well Young lady, you're not allowed to date a boy until you're sixty years old and don't even think about getting married until you're eighty years old"

"Huh?! What the hell? I would be a cougar by then!"

"Language!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Cynthia's P.O.V~

My body hurts so much and I'm seeing the light. Is this the end? Death by training well that's one thing I won't be missing.

"Milady stop being overdramatic" Sarah rolled her eyes.

Huh?! She's reading through my mind!

"No Milady you're just speaking your thoughts out loud" giggles erupt from her.

"Oh well I might as well be dying"

"Milady complaining does nothing and besides if you want to achieve your dream, a strong body is a good start" she lecture.

"Well I know that but it hurts so much" I whine. What? I am still six years old and I'm allowed to whine. Don't judge me!

"Hmm how about a warm bath to soothe the pain" she suggested which is a good idea I just. "Alright, that sounds great" with that Sarah when to my bathroom to prepare my bath.

"Ahhhh~"

"This feels nice" the warm water touch my skin soothing the pain.
"I don't want to get out ever" I mumbled in bliss but was interrupted by a knock by my bathroom door.

"Milady your clothes are on the bed and don't forget to dry yourself thoroughly, I have other work that needs to be done alright Milady" Sarah's voice call out. "Okey Sarah!"

Finally some peace and quiet, I may be the one who asks to be trained but cut me some slack. I'm still bloody six!

Well, all that work will pay off when I finally reach my goal. I know I love my life but I still want to explore new places and try new things. I'm not some spoiled princess who someone to do fucking everything for me.

"Just a little more.." I muttered and I slowly feel sleepy. Maybe a quick cat nap won't hurt.

~Damon's P.O.V~

Argg my neck hurts so much...

I blame the books. Why do I have to suffer so much? I am only eleven but if I wish to be accepted into the Royal Knights, I must study and train harder. The only downfall other than an aching neck is I hardly spend any time with Cynthia. Again I blame the books.

Maybe I could check on her, she just finished her training with father. A little siblings time wouldn't hurt, right?

Knock knock

No answers. Odd maybe she asleep?

Knock knock

Well, she is a deep sleeper.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

'What the hell?! Why isn't she answering?! W-what if s-something happen to my baby sister?!...Not that I'm worried...' I shooked my head at the thought. Better check then regret it.

"Thia, I'm coming in!" I barge into the room only to be welcome by total emptiness.

"Huh? Imouto, where are you?" I suddenly noticed that the bathroom's lights were on.

"Hey, Thia! You're in there?" I opened the bathroom's door and to my unfortunate luck, inside was my little sister bathing. Shit...

"Ahhhh! You bloody pervert! Don't you know how to knock?!" Cynthia threw the nearest thing which happened to be a bar of soup right to my face.

Despite the embarrassing situation, my veins popped in rage, "Oi! You're the idiot who didn't lock their f'ing door! And I did knock! Multiple times!" I defended myself though light red had coated my cheeks. Dammit, this is so embarrassing...

"Pervert! Bakaniki! This is why no girl would ever like you! Get out!" She just kept throwing more things at me.

Luckily, I dodged most of them but her aim is getting better. "O-Okay okay! I'm getting out! Yesh, calm down woman!" I rush out the door, slamming it in the process.

"You don't tell a woman to fucking calm down!!!!" I heard her screamed as I ran back to my own room. Yeah, she'll get back on me later...great now I'm paranoid.

"Seriously...." I grumbled as I plopped down my bed. "How would you know girls wouldn't like me?" I was still irked by Thia's comment. "She's the one who's un-cute...no boys wouldn't bat an eye at her" I rolled my eyes at the thought as I fall back on my mattress.

As I tried to calm down my irritation, my thoughts drifted to the conversation during breakfast. Wait...with what Mom just mentioned earlier...she couldn't possibly be interested in getting Cynthia a fiancee?! Or worst a husband?!

My eyes practically twitched at the thought of some bozo getting together with my little sister. Dammit, how could mom say something like that?! Cynthia is too good for any savage wolves and don't need any other men except for dad and me. I mean, she doesn't need to get married. The Claremore Household has more than enough to sustain her than some disgusting wolves that would only take advantage of my sister.

"Hmm, now it seems like I have to plan to make sure no other wolves even dare to touch a single hair on Cynthia's precious little head" I rub my chin as a dark smile creep slowly across my face. Of course, for the greater welfare of my dear sister. (Violet: suuure...)

~Sarah's P.O.V~

'Just a little more chores and I will be done for the day. I hope Lady Cynthia doesn't bath for too long, she could catch a cold'

I thought as I walk through the hall but I noticed that Young Master Damon bedroom's door was slightly open. Without even noticing it, I peek through only to see a terrifying sight.

Young Master Damon standing in the middle of the room with a dark smile imprinted on his face and dark aura surrounding him.

Feeling a chill, I quickly told walk past his room to continue my chores. Sometimes I wonder what's going on through the Claremore's head. A small giggle escapes my throat. Even how odd the Claremore are but they're still the kindest noble family I knew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:
Well that was quite a long chapter there(/^▽^)/
So how do you guys enjoy this chapter? Anyway doesn't Sarah seem nice? I wish I had a maid(T_T)
And you guys get to see the daily life of the Claremore (^ω^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

681 40 18
An ordinary girl being addicted to otome game and reincarnated as one of the powerful villainess in the game world... Can a villainess become a prot...
27.7K 922 19
Fed up at crappy reincarnated Villainess stories with terrible endings? Wish for once they'd choose the second male lead? Or what about killing that...
856 40 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
140K 4.6K 28
[Completed] Misha Hilung, a sadist and a narcissist. A working adult that works at a company and has a hobby of reading fantasy novels or playing oto...