You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 31: Intense
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 32: Coronation

55.3K 2.3K 1.5K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung won't say he met Jeongguk accidently. It wasn't an accident that his father had in mind the thought of marrying Taehyung to Jeongguk. Taehyung definitely would say that he met Jeongguk in the circumstances that were rushed and happened really fast.

Everything happens for a reason.

No Taehyung definitely believes this famous phrase. At first he didn't saw the truth and the beauty that Jeongguk's heart holds. All he knew that he was being hurt by his own family and that Jeongguk is no different than others alphas.

Oh how wrong I was. Taehyung now thinks. Jeongguk came in his life because it was a 'written in the stars thing'. Now Taehyung believes in all the things he once called myths. Destiny and love---were only myths for him but now---as he looks at Jeongguk sleeping soundly next to him, looking so adorable with his hair messy and lips parted as soft snores pass through them---

So now he believes, he believes with the depth of his heart that they exist. That he is in love with Jeongguk and he was destined to be with him just as Jeongguk loves him and was destined to be with him. He wants nothing more. He asks for nothing more except Jeongguk and his love and to be by his side for the rest of his life.

Taehyung places a soft kiss on Jeongguk's shoulder and lets his lips longer their for a while. There are tears in Taehyung's eyes but they are if happiness, of being grateful and so lucky to have Jeongguk with him.

Taehyung doesn't know what got in him as he immediately sits on Jeongguk's stomach, straddling him and starts kissing his face everywhere---lips, eyes, nose, cheeks---everywhere. Jeongguk squirms and opens his eyes, feeling soft lips attacking him so early in the morning.

He adjusts the blurriness and sees Taehyung smiling at him, bent a little over.

"Good Morning Gukkie." Taehyung softly says and starts prepping kisses all over his face again. Jeongguk smiles and gets up, causing Taehyung so slowly sit on his lap now.

"That's a beautiful start of morning." Jeongguk says, hands resting on Taehyung's waist. Taehyung giggles and circles his arms around Jeongguk's shoulder.

He stares into Jeongguk's eyes with so much love that Jeongguk's heart beat quickens. Taehyung's lips are curved just little in a smile and his hand now cups Jeongguk's face, thumb tracing his eyebrows, eyes and nose to his lips so sensually and with a soft, barely there touch that cause tickles of shiver in Jeongguk.

Jeongguk is well aware of Taehyung's tears that might fall any moment but he lets Taehyung do whatever he wants. Taehyung's other hand gently plays with Jeongguk's raven locks and the other still cups his face, the forefinger tracing his lips.

"I love you Jeongguk. I don't remember when I did but I know this very well that I will always love you. Always. I just want to be with you forever and I swear I'll die if I'll have to stay away from you. I can't live without you Gukkie. Believe me---I can't." Taehyung says in a desperate voice and Jeongguk unconsciously holds him closer.

Naked chests pressed together, skin to skin, a feeling of raw and burning love in their eyes. Jeongguk was rendered speechless once again by the beautiful wonder that is Jeon Taehyung---his love, his husband, his mate. His destiny.

Jeongguk captures the tear with his thumb that escapes from Taehyung's eye. Without saying anything, Jeongguk embraces Taehyung tighter. Strong arms wrapped around him as the omega tightens his hold around Jeongguk's neck, hiding his face in Jeongguk's neck.

Jeongguk's lips are on Taehyung's shoulder, just touching yet the warm feeling leaves Taehyung with butterflies in his stomach.

While Jeongguk couldn't say anything. He has told that he loves Taehyung before and everytime he means it with all his heart and today---seeing Taehyung confessing with such zeal and emotion had left Jeongguk tongue tied.

Now every doubt, worry and nervousness he had in his heart before have completely disappeared. Jeongguk knows that Taehyung belongs to him now and he is never letting him go. Never. He'll fight for him, he'll always be by his side, he'll love Taehyung like he deserves---as if he doesn't already but he'll show Taehyung his love more and more---with every action and move because he isn't that good with words.

Now he believes that love doesn't only exist in the novels he sometimes read from the library---the ones that made him cringe and made nonsense but now they do make sense.

Because his love is in his arms right now---close to him. He can feel him with every fiber of his being. His lover's skin on his. Connected through a special bond. His love is with him and he wants it to be like this forever.

Jeongguk brings Taehyung to face him and Taehyung leans into the touch when Jeongguk cups his face.

Jeon Jeongguk is under Jeon Taehyung's spell and he has no intention of ever getting out of it.

"I love you Jeon Taehyung and I always will." Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung sighs contented, a beautiful smile on his lips though he already knew it.

Jeongguk leans in and Taehyung meets him in the middle---for a soft and sweet kiss. Full of their emotions and feelings towards eachother---every kiss more sensual than the previous one but this holds a whole new meaning. A complete, destined meaning of their lives.

-------------------------

"I told your father to rest but be didn't listened. How can you expect him to get well when he'll go around the kingdom in this state." The Queen says.

"Father? Is this true?" Jeongguk asks though he knows his mother is right. Jaehwan smiles sheepishly, laying on his bed under a thick blanket.

"I told you I'd take care of these matters. You just have to rest." Jeongguk says, concerned. His father has caught cold but he can't seem to rest.

"I'm alright Jeongguk." Jaehwan coughs violently after his sentence and Jeongguk raises his eyebrow.

"Please father, this is only going to worsen your condition. Do as the physician says and rest. I'll handle the the affairs of the kingdom." Jeongguk says and Jaehwan looks at Jihyun and the Crown Prince prince does not miss the exchange.

"Everything okay?" Jeongguk asks when his mother and father exchange nervous glances.

"There's something you're hiding from me." Jeongguk says and he knows it's true.

"Jeongguk dear, your father wants to talk to you." Jihyun says.

"Okay? I'm listening." Jeongguk answers.

"As you can see my health is not in my favour anymore and---".

"Let's save the long speech. You are planning to finally make me king." Jeongguk finishes and Jaehwan and Jihyun knew they were being obvious.

"Yes son. It's for the better. I want to take of the responsibility. It's been so many years and you can say that I'm tired." Jaehwan says. Ruling a kingdom is a burden---the burden that a king has to bear and Jaehwan has done his part. Now it's Jeongguk's turn.

The Crown Prince stays quiet for a moment and then smiles, placing his hand over his father's.

"It has to happen sooner or later. Whatever you've decided for me, I'm ready for it. I've been ready for this way too long." Jeongguk says. He's right. He was being trained to be the future king and he knew the day has to arrive. He's ready.

"Oh dear. You're such a brave boy." Jihyun gets up and embraces his son. Jaehwan gives his hand a tight squeeze as Jeongguk assures him.

"Oh my---finally my son is going to be the king." Jihyun smiles.

"We have a coronation to prepare." Jihyun excitedly says.

"Well another gathering and that's why you're so excited." Jeongguk mocks.

He sighs heavily, finally the responsibility of a kingdon was officially going to on his shoulders. All he can think about is that he'll be really busy and won't be able to spend much time with Taehyung.

---------------------------

"The outfit isn't for staring." Taehyung says because Jeongguk is just starting at his royal hanbok which is mandatory for the oath he'd be taking as a new king.

The news had been given to the people of the kingdom as well as Mariana. Yoongi and Jimin arrived just a day before the coronation and Jimin kept telling Yoongi that his coronation ceremony isn't far either.

The whole week had been in preparation for the ceremony and Jeongguk was spending most of the time with Taehyung, leaving his work on Hoseok.

"You aren't dressed either." Jeongguk says as he looks at Taehyung who was in his silk robe.

"I have to make sure you get ready first. Don't worry about me." Taehyung exclaims and Jeongguk rolls his eyes and pouts.

Taehyung was the most excited one but worried too. His mate was going be a king---which is not easy. And he's going to be in the Queen's place and he has no idea what the Queen actually does. He'll have to consult his mother on law properly.

"Come on, get up and wear the hanbok. I'll fix the rest." Taehyung says. Jeongguk is nervous, he'll admit and stressed and a bit tensed and Taehyung is looking so damn tempting in that silk robe.

Without wasting any time, Jeongguk gets up grabs Taehyung's waist, crashing his lips with Taehyung's. The omega was surprised at first but soon melts when Jeongguk moves his lips and realises that Jeongguk is tensed and he can help.

Jeongguk unties Taehyung's robe and it falls off. He picks Taehyung up and walks to the bed. Taehyung helps Jeongguk take off his pants in a rush without breaking the kiss.

Jeongguk enters Taehyung and the omega moans in the kiss. Soon they are moaning against eachother's lips as Jeongguk thrusts harder and faster.
Taehyung comes screaming Jeongguk's name and Jeongguk follows short.

"I'll be perfectly fine now." Jeongguk says and kisses Taehyung deeply. Jeongguk gets up to dress while Taehyung is still on cloud nine.

--------------------------

"Is Your Majesty willing to take the Oath?" The new consulate ask.

"I am willing." Jeongguk answers, knelt infront of the throne.

"Will you solemnly promise and swear to govern the peoples of the Kingdom of Haethon according to their respective laws and customs?"

"I solemnly promise to do so." Jeongguk firmly states. Taehyung smiles.

"Will you to your power, cause Law and Justice in mercy to be executed in all your judgments?"

"I will." Jeongguk replies.

"Will you, to the utmost of your power, maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the gospel?"

"Will you to the utmost of your power, maintain in the Haethon Kingdom, the discipline, rights and privileges by law?"

"Will you, in all your power, do your duty towards your kingdom. Will you in all your power stay loyal to you people and your queen and serve this kingdom in any moment of despair?" Taehyung smiles at the word queen and so does Jeongguk.

"I promise to do. The things which I have herebefore promised, I will perform and keep, so help me God." Jeongguk proudly announces and ends the oath. Jeongguk is handed his honoured sword and finally the Crown of the kingdom, adorned by the prestigious jewels rests on his head in a perfect fit and he turns around, facing the hall.

The people---including his parents and Taehyung, bow infront of him, accepting him as their new ruler and king. Jeongguk feels proud to stand here, to be the one to bring the pride that his parents feel because of him.

Your majesty. Jeongguk hears Taehyung's voice and it's a mocking tune.

Yes my queen? Jeongguk links back and Taehyung fights back a laugh in a silent room. He doesn't link back as everyone straighten up.

Now it was Taehyung's turn to take the Oath as a queen. To serve his king at every point and be loyal to him. A beautiful Crown is set on his head that previously belonged to Jihyun. Jeongguk sits on the throne with Taehyung next to him, hand in hand as they look at their people.

-----------------------------

Dinner follows after the coronation is done. Laughter fills the dinning hall as the two brothers bicker---Seokjin and Yoongi. The interesting thing being Jimin in favour of Seokjin and Namjoon in Yoongi's.

Jaehwan can swear he never laughed this much in his life and Jihyun had tears forming due to laughing. Taehyung was embarrassed as his stories from the childhood were revealed and he hid his face in Jeongguk's chest.

Hoseok was enjoying teasing Yoongi. Yoongi just didn't liked how comfortable Jimin was being with the royal guard.

Taehyung was all smiles and giggles until his stomach felt not so good. He drank a glass of water but in vain. Taehyung coughs, covering his mouth when he feels the water till his throat.

He quickly gets up, hand over his mouth and coughing as he runs towards the large doors and finally out. Silence falls on the table and Jeongguk excuses himself when he feels his mates emotions and gets up.

Jeongguk runs as he follows Taehyung's scent. He enters his room and finds Taehyung bent over the sink, throwing up. He is immediately by his side, one hand massaging his shoulder and other rubbing his back.

Taehyung feels the energy draining from his body. Jeongguk washes his mouth and face. Taehyung looks at Jeongguk for a moment and then passes out on his arms.

--------------------------

^as said before....Anpanman is Taekook's song.❤❤❤❤

I purple Taekook.💜💜💜

^awww.❤🔥💜

^I'm gonna keep asking. I'm gonna keep thinking. Bishh is he even real. Just look at him.
Soft, innocent ethereal beauty. He exists in the same planet as ours.....he's sooooo fucking beautiful. ❤❤❤❤ I'm---

Btw....everyone is beautiful in their own way❤❤never forget that.

And I heard BTS got in a minor car accident after some bloody so called 'fans' chased them after the concert. No one knows which members were in the van but there are no injuries and everyone is fine.

But seriously....how can they call themselves fans when their motive is to hurt our precious boys....it's so sad :( those boys deserve the whole world yet they give them worries and pain. Don't call yourself fans when you do this. Real fans don't do such disgusting things.

---------------------------
I Love poetry BTW

--------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Hope you liked this chap.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.7K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...
2.2M 162K 150
(Instagram au) In the last year of his university, Jeongguk finally decides to muster up courage and approach his crush for years, Kim Taehyung but...
2.7K 242 5
Shinkai Kien was a rather precocious child with the ability to see not just curses but also ghosts. Being surrounded by non-human entities establishe...
110K 1.3K 12
Bts smuts mainly bottom tae smuts Ships consist of : taekook, vmin, vminkook And more Warning ⚠️ Very freaky and kinky shit around here, so if yo...