The Risen [John Seed]

By lxurente

》they call her an angel. then she met him... 《 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 12

492 14 68
By lxurente

The girl escaped straight into the dark forest, avoiding the eyes of the cultists. Her eyes tried to keep a wave of tears. Every friggin time when she was upset, tears poured in liters. She couldn't control it. She had no idea where she was going. Each tree seemed the same. Darkness took over the whole area. When she calmed down a bit, she stopped. The young girl turned around herself. She was in the middle of the forest. No rocks, no rivers, just trees and a cold wind because of the time of the year.

She didn't get scared immediately. She was wise and rised up by Jacob, so it would seem that nothing could surprise her, and survival would be her specialty. Not true. It was the first time when she was alone in the middle of the night in the woods, wearing only jeans and a T-shirt. Leaving, she only wrapped herself in a little, gently blanket.

"You can do this" she whispered to herself and took a deep breath. When she put the first step, something moved on the right. Something behind the tree. Angelina jumped a bit, when this thing flew away. Just a bird. The girl sighed with a relief and continued to walk.

After several minutes of aimless walking, she reached the wall of rock.

"No, no, no, no... GOD" the young woman hitted the wall because of helplessness and anger. She sat down leaning against the rock. She no longer had strength. Rubbing sweat from her forehead, she noticed a deep wound on her upper hand. Her fingers were all in the blood. Immediately she tried to stop bleeding but it was pointless.

Then the girl regretted her move. She could stay. She could talk with John. Instead of this, the young woman was in the middle of nowhere, alone.

Sitting there, suddenly Angelina heard people's walk nearby. She didn't run in their way, she wasn't going to. On the contrary. It was a bad sign. The danger in this valley was unusually high. Joseph never let her be alone after dark.

The girl crawled closer to the corner and covered by bushes, she was watching the situation. Her loud heartbeat muffled her thoughts, and the blood dripped from her hand all the time. The air was terribly thick, which made breathing much harder than usual.

Four people. That's what she could see in this darkness. They were walking around the area where Angelina was. When the sound of reloading the weapon passed through the girl's ears, she wanted to run as fast as she could. But she refrained from this unreasonable idea.

"I didn't lie! I told you I heard something right here!" suddenly the man's voice spoke. Then she knew, they were looking for her. The girl swallowed, trying not to move.

"You think that John Seed would walk in the woods at the night? I don't know, if you remember but we decided to observe his ranch tonight. Not to walk like some idiots in the forest, just because you've heard something!" a female's voice responded in the quite serious and strong tone. Angelina couldn't stay any longer there. She needed to run immediately.

The girl couldn't take a close look at the situation. She only knew that there were four of them, and after the sounds they were busy talking at that time. She took the chance and gently set the first step ahead. Then the second, third, fourth... When she took another confident step, she heard a crack under her foot. The young woman closed her eyes and without giving the sound moved her lips with "shit".

"Who's there?" one of them suddenly shouted, pointing the gun at the tree behind which the sound came. Angelina didn't notice the carabin. Even without seeing it, she ran without being careful. The man with his pack ran after her. She couldn't even focus, everything was just unbelievable.

"Well, well, well..." there was a woman's voice and a black woman came out from behind the tree, stepping into the path of Angelina. The girl stopped and didn't move, considering the revolver a woman was holding at her forehead. "It's you. The Risen. You fell, dear, like a mouse in a trap. I'm not saying it's bad. Thank you for that"

Then the others joined them, catching their breath. Now, there was everyone standing behind Angelina, except the woman who holded the gun. Her heartbeat seemed to be the loudest sound in that forest, but thankfully, only she could hear that. The girl tried to cover her fear, no matter what. She was glaring at the woman, even though she couldn't see her face, nor eyes.

"Grace, is that...?" the other woman who stood behind asked her with excitement. Angela turned her head a little bit to see the person but she felt suddenly the gun pushing stronger to her head, so she looked back at her.

"We have a lucky day, fellas. Let's take her. John will be ours faster than I thought. And maybe even the whole family. You are our treasure, darling" the woman spoke, putting back the gun and smiling.

Angelina felt only anger at that moment. She did not care anymore about the fact that she would be abducted, only that she would be a lure. She knew exactly that the Seed family will try to find her as soon as possible and kill anyone who would stand in their way, especially John.

The girl spat in the face of a woman named Grace and smiled to herself. Black woman calmly wiped her face with her sleeve. She could still take it, but when in the moonlight she noticed that proud and stupid Angelina's smile, she signaled to her people who were behind Angela to do something with her. The man named Joe gived her a nod, and with a little help from other man, by the handkerchief soaked with some chemical, they strangled her. Her hands tried to pull them away but they were way too strong. She hit them with all her strength with legs, but it didn't help. After a moment she felt that she was fainting. She felt weakness in her muscles. After a few seconds her eyelids drooped and her heartbeat slowed.

Grace smiled to herself and leaded the whole group with unconscious girl to the truck.

"ANGELINA!!" John shouted one name over and over. As a first place to look for, he chose area which was placed nearby the lake. There was nothing except some deers. Every building on his ranch was exactly searched by The Baptist in himself. Ignoring the questions of cultists, he ran straight to the forest. The last place. In his mind appeared dozen of ways and thoughts. Any of these had good ending. The man blamed himself for all of this, even if this was their both's fault.

The darkness wasn't that deep as it was an hour ago. John ran as fast as he could, screaming her name. Desperate and scared, he kept going. Somewhere deep inside him was the light of hope, that she's okay but he perfectly knew how dangerous the area is. It was his fault, he knew it. He let her ran away.

After a while, he reached to some place. The man stopped himself and kneeled, touching the ground. Even the dumbest could have seen the sign of the fight. Leaves were strangely arranged and the land in the middle was trodden. At the sight of blood, he covered his mouth with his hand. Not knowing what to do, he stood up and checked the place again. Maybe he missed something.

However, he checked literally everything. "It can't be..." he whispered to himself in anger and decided to walk by threads. They were almost disappearing, what meant it was quite long ago. Someone was definitely pulled. Tears came to his eyes but he kept on walking still. As fast as he could.

After some time, he reached the street. They needed to have a car. It meant that their place of stay must be quite far away. John could not think rationally anymore. Calling Joseph would be the end of their relationship. The man could bet that his brother would blame him first. And he would be right in John's opinion. John dropped to his knees, sobbing. His only goal was to find her. He tried to repeat it but he was too worried about the situation. He did not even know where to start. The ranch was quite far but he had to get there to get a car. Or not. At that moment he noticed the car coming from the left. It was the only chance.

"Hey!" a male shouted, running on the street. With the gun, it would be much easier but he left his toy at home. The driver wasn't about to stop but the man didn't move. Then he heard the gunshot. One moment. John fell on the ground.

The car stopped around five centimeters from him. Shocked Baptist raised slowly his head, then the whole body, leaning against the mask. The driver was dead. Someone shooted him.

"If you commit suicide, be more creative. Just an advice" the known female's voice shouted to him on the left.

"Holly?" the man asked when he saw the woman with the carabin, walking toward him. He calmed down a little bit but he didn't forget about his goal.
The brown haired female smiled to him and soon, she tried to kiss him but he pulled her away. Holly frowned and saw, something was wrong.

"So, who's the lucky girl?" she asked in the calm voice. John wasn't in the mood to little chat, so he just turned back and walked to open the door. However, she catched his arm.

"Don't you ever touch or talk with me! Understand?" frustrated man shouted right at her face. Her expression immediately changed. She was shocked.

"Listen, I have no idea what happened to you but I've just saved your damn life" she responded in disbelief.

"I didn't ask you for this" this was where the conversation ended and the man got in the car, leaving Holly in the middle of the street.

The music which usually calmed him down was the most annoying sound in the world. Immediately, he turn off the radio and tried to focus on the road. He never was that stressed as he was then. This frustration was something new for him.

John checked the closest area as perfect as he could. It took a lot of time, and that's why he was even more desperate. The torture on her was something obvious. What if she is dying somewhere far away because of him? This thought couldn't leave him alone. Everything was just speculations. Nothing more. But even that could break him down. The only hope he had was that she is in Holland's Valley. After searching the area of the ranch and the nearby church, he decided to go east. Fall's End. Then it dawned on him.

When he was about 30 kilometers from the city, the car was uncertain of its movements. Then he noticed that he was on the remaining fuel. After driving two more kilometers, the car stopped working. After dozens of attempts to ignite and swearing, John got out of the car and decided to go on his feet. Because what else could be worse...

heeey💔

so sorry i posted it two days after i was supposed to

love ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.2K 51
After taking one wrong turn, you end up in the territory of Jacob Seed and his followers. Pleased about the new addition to his mind games, he takes...
13.2K 345 19
Falling in love with the enemy's sister was not what Jacob Seed wanted but couldn't help keep himself away from her. WARNINGS: - Smut (a lot) - Viole...
23K 769 20
'It is what comes from inside that defiles you. Far from within, out of a person's heart, come evil thoughts, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adult...
39.5K 1.1K 74
COMPLETED✅ Rookie police officer, Axl Grace Johnson, goes to Hope County, Montana to arrest Joseph Seed, the leader of a doomsday cult, but what happ...