Love, Drugs and My Dad's Best...

By underthestarsx3

After her mum dies Crystal has no other choice but to live with her disappointment of a father. Unbeknown to... More

Prologue; Don't tell daddy
Chapter One; Last night never happened
Chapter two; The call
Chapter Three;Love Bites
Chapter Four; The Awkward silence
Chapter Five; Temptation
Chapter Six; Tell her
Chapter Seven; The truth is out
Chapter Eight: Making new friends
Chapter Nine: Morning After
Chapter Ten; Desperate
Chapter Eleven: Under the thumb
Chapter Twelve; A night away
Chapter Thirteen: Notebook
Chapter Fourteen; Ben
Chapter Fifteen; Phonecall
Chapter Sixteen; Kiss me
Chapter Seventeen: Uh-oh..
Chapter Eighteen; Spiderman
Chapter Nineteen; Hotel room
Chapter Twenty; What are you doing to yourself?
Chapter Twenty-One; Wine & Dine.
Chapter Twenty Two; Painful, pointless and overrated.
Chapter Twenty Four; Dear Crystal..
Chapter Twenty Five; Loosing My Virginity
Chapter Twenty Six; Change
Chapter Twenty-Seven; Childhood Memories
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Don't flatter yourself.
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Trying
Chapter Thirty: Past coming back
Chapter Thirty One; This is it
Chapter Thirty-Two; Crystals Thoughts
Chapter Thirty-Three; Sour Milk
Chapter Thirty-Four; Basement
Chapter Thirty-Five; Oreo's
Chapter Thirty-Six; The Dark
Chapter Thirty-Seven; Wine Time
Chapter Thirty-Eight; New Life
Chapter Thirty-Nine; Dinner with Fletch
Chapter Fourty: Distracted
Chapter Fourty One: Dam, that ass!
Chapter Fourty-Two; Snap
Chapter Fourty-Three; Sticky Beer Mats

Chapter Twenty Three; Break in!

114K 929 98
By underthestarsx3

SECOND CHAPTER OF THE NIGHT, HOPE YOU ENJOY! <3

'Crystal! What are you doing here!'

'Danielle! Hey!' 

Danielle was my first best friend. Me and her went through everything together. But as soon as she realised my mum was taking drugs, she stopped speaking to me. She was only 12 years old so its expected i suppose. We had been best friends since we were about 5 years old, our parents were close. I always wondered whether it was her mum that told her to stop talking to me, i never found out. 

She was wearing tiny, black shorts with a leather jacket and boots covered in chains. Her eyes were lined with a jet black pencil and her lips coated in deep, red lipstick. Her hair hung perfectly curled, resting on her shoulders and bounced as she shook her head in disbelief. 

'Oh my god, Crystal! I barely recognised you! My god, you look so different!' she held her arms out and embraced me in to her hug. 

'I know! I hardly recognised you either, it's been years.'

'So, how are you babe? You look well anyway!' she looked Tyler up and down and bit her lip seductively towards him. Tyler responded by cocking one side of his mouth up and squinted his eyes, smiling.

'Urmm, yeah. Yeah I'm great thanks Danni, just staying here for a few nights with Er, Tyler.' 

'Oh, is that your name?' she stepped closer to Tyler and put her right hand on his chest, looking up at him. 

I looked away and cleared my throat. I knew Danielle wouldn't ever think Tyler was with me. Everyone knew i'd never been near a boy, it wasn't a secret. So that kinda explained why she was being so flirty with him. 

Tyler looked down at her, with this hands in his pockets, staring blankly in to her eyes.

'Yeah, that's my name.' 

Danielle suddenly ignored my complete existence and put her back to me, talking to Tyler. 

'So.. Tyler. Hows about you come over to my room tonight. I'm only on the second floor. And we could have loads and loads of fun..' She wrapped her hands around his neck and lifted her leg up to the side of his body, inching closer and closer to his lips.

Suddenly my wild side took over, i don't even know why! Hell, i didn't even know i had a wild side! My hand reached forward, taking hold of Danielle's perfect curls and pulled her head back quickly. I looked down at her face as she was bent half backwards and pulled my best sarcastic smile. 

'I forgot to mention, i love your lipstick 'babe!', its a lovely shade of slut!' I pulled her back even further and then pushed her away from me. She gasped and instantly through her hands up to her head, feeling her hair.  'Yeah it really looks great on you! It's gonna look even better though, when your kissing my ass as I'm walking away!' 

And with that i reached out, slapped her round the face and stormed away. It was the typical girl argument, conflict and storm away act. And as i was walking away, i instantly regretted it. 

I started to worry when i realised i couldn't hear Tyler's footsteps behind me. I wanted so bad to turn around and prove myself wrong, but i didn't have the courage. I couldn't look back, if he wasn't there i would of broke down. 

I found my way to the corridor our room was on and looked up, hoping to see Tyler outside the room already. No sign of him. I knew it! I knew he'd just been messing me about. That's what we said anyways, so i don't know why I'm bothered. 

The first oppurtunity he gets to go and empty himself and he's gone! I didn't know whether to be angry or upset. Maybe a little of both. 

In total curiosity i turned around, looking behind me. 

And there he was.

Tyler was stood behind me, heavily panting. Staring at me with a small smile on his face. My eyes lit up as he began to walk towards me. I met him in the middle and threw my arms around him, letting out the tears on his chest. 

'What was all that about?' he said looking down at me. 

'I don't know, i think i was just mad at her.'

'Why? Because she was flirting with me?' he wiggled his eyebrows at me and leaned over to over the room door. 

'No. No, we were best friends ages ago and she just cut me off completely because she found out about my mum taking drugs.' 

'Oh.' He looked at the floor with remorse. 'That's kinda harsh.'

'Yeah i never got over it. Well, until now.' I smiled and him and walked through the doorway, laying on the sofa when i got in and letting out a sigh of relief. 

'I think half of it was because she was touching ''your man'' though.' he said taunting me, whilst unfastening his tie.

'Really? Your that big headed.' I scoffed. 'Whatever Tyler, i cant be doing with you if im being honest.' I stood up and walked towards the bedroom.

Tyler leant on the doorway and blocked my entrance. 

'Admit it. For once, just admit that you like me.'

'Move, Tyler. And take your massive ego with you.' I pushed passed him and shut the door behind him. I heard him shuffling about before he shouted out at me. 

'You know, your friend was kinda hot.' I couldn't believe him! He was such a player. Wasn't bothered about how i felt. No way. 

'Yeah, good to know.' I answered back, pulling my dress off and slipping in to a pair of joggers and a strappy top. 

'She would definitley get it! Just saying, not like your bothered anyways.' I stood up from the bed and swiped the bedroom door open with speed. 

'Well go and fucking give it to her then!' I shouted at him. 

'Maybe i will? Maybe i fucking will, you mardy bitch.' he stood closer to me and spoke lower. 'Yeah, and maybe she's not fucking frigid, like you.' he gave me a bit smile and stormed out of the room, slamming the door with significant force behind him. I jumped at the loud bang and closed my eyes before sighing deeply. What have i got myself in to?

I just wanted to be.. i had no idea where i wanted to be anymore. I had no home. I was probably at the worst point in my life right now. I felt as though i had no one. My childhood best friend was a complete slag, flirting with a guy i really liked. My dad wasn't even a dad to me. All my relatives probably couldn't give two shits about me, seeing as though they all broke off from the family after my mum's use of drugs. 

After this, after these few nights here, i had nowhere to go. No one to go to. Everything was falling apart and it was all my fault. 

I must of fallen asleep on the bed, crying. I woke up and looked at the time. It was 1:03AM. i'd only been asleep an hour or so. I sat up and looked through to the living area. I was alone. No Tyler. 

I layed back down and curled up in to my own arms, trying to get back to sleep before i heard a loud banging on the front door. I instantly got scared. My first thoughts were Tyler, but he had a key. And then, why would he be knocking so hard? I stood up and cautiously sneaked over to the door. 

The knocking continued. 

My heart was racing, my hands were sweating. I thought about Danielle. Thought about if she had made a complaint about me, and the hotel manager or someone was here to kick me out. Where would i go? Or even worse, what if it was actually Danielle? She had a tendancy to sort things out on her own accord. Preferably using her fist. 

'Wh-who is it?' I asked loudly, but there was no answer. I decided to go with the whole idea you see in movies, you know? Didnt work out too well..

'Listen, my boyfriend's in here and he's not happy that you woke him up. He's really mad, so i'd get out of here before he gets up!' 

Suddenly i heard fits of laughter on the other side of the door. 

'Its Tyler, i forgot my key. Let me in. Or is your boyfriend gonna beat me up?' 

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the door with little effort, turning the key and spinning on my heels back to the bedroom. Before i got to the doorway i heard him calling me.

'Crystal!' I resisted the urge to turn around and look at him. I just remembered i had been crying before and hadn't looked in the mirror yet. My make-up would be everywhere. Oh and plus the fact that i was mad at him, for god knows some reason.

'Look at me Crystal. Please? I don't want you to be mad at me. Cause i cant stay mad at you for more than a couple of hours, and its gradually becoming even less than that.' 

'How can i not be mad at you Tyler? You tell me you like me, and then you go and see my old best friend? I couldn't even look at you if i tried.' I folded my arms and began to walk towards the bedroom again. 

'Crystal, please.' 

I sighed and turned around with my arms still folded. He was stood there with a small box in his hand. 

'Now, i don't want you to think I'm proposing or anything, before you get your hopes up.' he said before shuffling up to me and smiling. I couldn't help but smile back, even though i was trying to be mad. 

He opened the tiny, blue, velvet box and inside layed a perfect heart necklace. The lights in the room were off but the moonlight from outside bounced in through the window and made the necklace sparkle. It was a Tiffany's necklace.

'What's this for?' I said with a huge smile on my face.

'Oh it's for Danielle. You think she'll like it?'

I paused with a blank expression on my face, staring at him in disbelief before he once again started laughing. 

'It's for you, don't be daft!' he regained his breath again from laughing as i shook my head, smiling briefly at him before slapping him on the arm again. 

'God Tyler, thank-you. Its absolutely beautiful. But i don't want you to feel like you have to buy me something or take me somewhere every-time we argue.' 

'No, no. Its not that. I want you to read this.' 

He handed me a rolled up piece of paper with a ribbon tied around it. 

'It's a letter. I know i don't usually do this kind of thing, but i've had a drink. So don't take advantage of my soppy side.' 

He smiled at me and turned me around, placing the necklace around my neck and fastening. I looked down at it. 

'Its perfect Tyler, thank-you.' 

'Your welcome. Im gonna go get some refreshments from downstairs for the morning. Should give you enough time to read the letter in private. And excuse my terrible hand writing.' he winked at me, planted a kiss on my left cheek and left the room.

I stood there, still in shock at what had just happened. I placed my hand on top of the necklace and held it tight, smiling gleefully to myself. 

I scurried over to the sofa, turned on the lamp at the side of me and settled down to read Tyler's letter, curling my legs up and getting comfy. 

I unravelled the paper and started from the top. 

Dear Crystal...

*****************************************************************************************************
HEY! hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry for my poor grammar, its late haha! :-)
OKAY SO I NEED YOU GUYS TO DO ME A HUGE FAVOUR! SEEMS AS THOUGH I UPDATED TWICE FOR YOU! :3

MY BEST FRIEND'S WROTE A STORY ON HERE, AND ITS REALLY GREAT! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAAAAASE GO AND CHECK IT OUT FOR ME? (BEGGING HERE) IT WOULD MEAN SO MUCH!
HERES THE LINK TO HER STORY! : 
http://www.wattpad.com/story/1837780-remembering-sunday-short-story  (ITS AWESOME, TRUST ME, SO INTERESTING!!.)

***IF YOU GUYS GET HER READS UP TO 2,000 I WILL POST ANOTHER TWO CHAPTERS ON THE SAME DAY :-) *** 

This girl is honestly amazing, she's always there for me through everything! Ellie, thank you for being such a great best-friend and sister, i love you so much. 

And also, if you wanna check her profile out and tell her she's awesome for me, ive dedicated this chapter to her, so go tell her, GO GO GO! PLUS SHE HAS SOME OTHER REALLY GOOD STORIES TOO <3  

THANK-YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH! <3 
****************************************************************************************************** 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

441K 24.3K 26
Tiffany is 26, she left L.A. during her husbands work party after secretly signing annulment papers with her attorney earlier in the day, instructing...
13.3K 133 106
Lucas, is a quiet guy, who's just moved to the area and the school. Due to troubles in his past. He struggles a lot, with his fathers abuse and his o...
473 1 10
⚠️TW. mentions rape, suicide, drug addiction, sex, smoking, alcohol, death, depression, anxiety disorder, bipolar disorder, and abuse⚠️ Her best frie...
1M 16.7K 62
-"Fuck I can't wait to taste you." He says under his heavy breath. Excitement courses through my body as Tyler wraps my legs around his waist so he...