Fountellion in THE SPIRAL: Gr...

By Ademc77

A gateway to a long-awaited, always-online virtual island (an 'Autonomous World') has opened for those who've... More

Contents, a few Quotes (+ Btw...)
**** INITIALISE / INTRO ****
SUPER-LOG (0): A Last Chance to Level-Up...
SUPER-LOG 1: Awakening (deeper in...)
SUPER-LOG 2: Doorway [Extract - Pioneer]...
PROGRESSION RED: Greenwise and The Nature of the Game (PvE)
SUPER-LOG 3: Treading Softly or 'I Eat some Corn (Twice)'...
SUPER-LOG 4: This 'Greenwise' Dude...
SUPER-LOG 5: The Nature of the Game
SUPER-LOG 6: The Nature of the Game 2 and First Demo from the Guardian
SUPER-LOG 7: The 'Stokermen' Are Coming For ME !
SUPER-LOG 9: Into the Wild
** GAME SESSION DATA + EXTRA **
BONUS PAGE: Preface to Original Gamebook
Next PROGRESSIONS: What to Expect... [spoiler!]
* FURTHER GAMEPLAY DETAILS / WORLD INFO *
THE ISLAND
GEOGRAPHICAL / ECOLOGY MODEL / VIRTUAL ECOSYSTEM
**** BONUS CONTENT ****
GAME DESIGN + DEVELOPMENT NOTES / BACKGROUND...
Journal Entry: 'A Game-world of Life'
PROGRESSIONS RED: Greenwise and The Nature of the Game (PvE)
'FABRICS'
A Virtual Living World Game
WORDS of CONTEXT
'INTERWOVEN'
* REACTIONS: MEDIA / FEEDBACK / ARCHIVE *
NATURE ILLUMINATED: A 'World of Nature' : 'V-SOWN' REVIEW
STAND BY...
SOCIAL MEDIA : @FOUNTELLION #whispers
FIRST LOOK: FOUNTELLION
'FOUNTELLION' - Everything We Know So Far...
CHARACTERS YOU MAY MEET
A Fight in the Green Fields of Fountellion?
'THE GREEN GAME' and ULTIMATE GAMES
INTEGRAL
AVALOG @CYBER-EMPORIUM
PLAYER FINDS 'SECRET' AREA IN 'FOUNTELLION'
'Yes, I am a Stokerman.'
Just Another Day as... A VILLAGE CAT
TRAILER REACTION: 'The Nature of the Game Fountellion'
* ARCHIVE: FURTHER TERMINOLOGY *
* ARCHIVE: DAN HARVESTER 'PIONEER' MAP *
**** SOURCE INFORMATION **** / Author Notes

HINT: Names ! 'NOTES FROM SUPER WORLDS' : Entry by Dan Harvester

23 0 0
By Ademc77

Hey there folks, just BTW... allow me tell you all about a little trick I learned for those who become Mages. Yes that's right – I'm now a Mage!! So be careful how you treat my hugely seductive friend, Fountellion! Yes, that inspiring island teeming with life, energy and flux. Where a little respect for one's surroundings and some enlightened, harmonious cooperation is endemic to the shared nature of the game. Where players live beneath the shadows of their own natures, the Stokermen, and are consequently less... wayward.

Anyway, it's not so much a trick as a new power:

Turn on: Names

That's right. Pointing at an animal, bird or insect within a certain visual proximity for more than three seconds will bring up it's unique species name in Latin. The letters appear artfully and then dissipate into the surroundings. It's almost just as beautiful watching the letters as it is the subject.

However, this won't work for normal users.

As we all know, in Fountellion, knowing the names of things is vital in the summoning of some powers. You can – literally – hold a power over something if you have learnt its name.

And it's another reason that I keep recognising insects just when I'm out in the Source, walking through the nearby city gardens.

But there are a lot I've never seen before and may never, and these must be unique to the Fabric, where every Mage is allocated a species to monitor.

@NotesfromSuperWorlds

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 472 10
================================================================================== (Disclaimer: Amphibia belongs to Disney and was created by Matt Br...
539 121 12
Trust is a word that can easily be broken through breath, but survival is a word that can only be broken by death. Nikolas Clover's goal was to keep...
42 1 5
What is the strange island that appears from nowhere on the highly advanced Neurocean servers? This is a story of the Virtual Future... 'A futuristic...
1.7K 224 20
Lost memories. Almost everything he encounters wants him dead. And then he finds out he has a doppelganger?! Our hero stumbles into an adventure with...