The Blonde Archer

By petitefirecracker

"Trust me babe you will love me."- Violet Mickelson ••••••••••••••••••• ""The gasp around the room was deadly... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
Character Sketch
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
Dont call me
This is Me
Flip flops
Say No
Fire in my soul.
Characters?
Sorry
I don't care
Fighting him
I don't need love
She left
Fight Me Not
Trust me You love me
Babe
Winter chills
Dance Partner
You
Little black dress
Lone Wolf
Almost Kisses
Home
Stolen kissxs (part one)
New story!
Stolen Kissis (part two)
Family meetings
Another kiss
We won baby
Late Night Dances
Hope for the future
Alpha James
Yellow dress
Marks
Time skip.
The final battle
Not a chapter
Eight Days
Lost Unknown
Chance
Ian
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thoughts?
The Blonde Alpha
Here we go

Bloom

11.6K 281 26
By petitefirecracker

Xander POV from the day Violet told everyone of what she actually did in those four years.
Mild language

i stood back watching Violet tell her family and friends exactly what she has been doing. Many off them shocked, many of them not expecting her to be an agent.
Honestly when I saw her first, dancing in the club with her short skirt and hair flowing over her shoulders, then hearing about her from Shane, that , those same kickass long toned dancing legs could actually kick ass.

Shit. I'm in deep.

I leaned back on the sand and stared into the crescent moon, resting my head in my arms.
Why I followed everyone to the beach was unknown to me.

Lie.

I wanted to be around her, to pull her close once again, to wrap my fingers around her waist and pull her close..I wanted to ...ugh forget it.

"Violet?"

I brought my attention to Ian, he was staring so intently into violets eyes and blocking my view of her courage filled green orbs. So subtle So mysterious so... I sat up higher to look past the brute blocking my vision.
Instead of those green eyes I have become accustomed to , deep yellow  stars shon brightly through Violets eyes, with what looks like a hidden colour of Violet.
I scrunched my brows and started deeply, they were so alluring , hypnotic.

She stared at Ian only, confusion lacing her words. I felt my own wolf stir inside me, becoming more alert to this new phenomenon.

She told me she still didn't have a wolf. But this sure as hell looked like she has one.

My mind soon drifted, if she has a wolf, that means she still has that link with Ian, she could accept that shithead again.

She is a girl, and girls are all the same. They want the one they know will hurt them.

For a second I swear I smelt her usual scent, blueberries and cream, an acquired taste but something that just draws me to it.

Then it was all gone.

It was back to normal . Normal human Violet.

"What the hell what that." You could sense the fear and confusion in her voice, she really was unaware of what was happening.

" I though you said you still didn't have a wolf." Dylan asked .

" I don't. For four years."

"Babe we just saw your wolf." Brie said her concerning eyes looking at Violet and then to me, I knew her look she gave me was something more on the line of concern.

Violets eyes started to well up, she herself didn't know what was going on, I stood up ready to wish her away from here and give her more comfort in private.

"I don't feel her."

"But she was there, something came out , something must of triggered her pulling back to the surface to the consciousness." Viola stated.

" maybe it's because you ran away so quickly that your wolf needed time to heal in your home." Reese carried on.

"Maybe it was seeing the family and friends you left behind."
Dylan's words were slightly laced in venom.
I growled at Dylan's comment causing his to shut his mouth, but Violet stayed unaware of this.

"Woooow ducky! I can not deal with your guilt trip right now." I said cutting Dylan off.

"Is there anything else that you did that could tie you to your wolf." Brie asked with a more gently voice compared to her mate.

I looked back at her, staring deeply into her green eyes.

Was she going to tell them?

I waited patiently, it was going to be her decision if she wanted everyone to know or not.

But it would be good to see Ian's face after he learned about our pre wedding activities.

"I i-"

"I kissed her."

I whipped my head over and glared at Ian.

He did what.

I growled low and dangerously under my breath, my hate growling deep for this Alpha.

I started battling my wolf, my canines wanting to pierce through my gums and tear this childish alpha in front of me apart.

"The mate bond could have triggered your wolf."

That damn mate bond, the one thing he had over me, the one thing stronger then even hate.

If they still had the bond, then everything I tried to peruse would go to waste.

Immediately the group started to chatter agreeing with what Ian said. Some shocked she kissed the guy who hurt her. Some happy the moon goddess true plan was coming together.

I hated that idea.

I got up leaving behind the happy chatter of these wolves. If I stayed here another moment, I was going to rip someone open and probably not regret it tomorrow.

How can they be happy that she would be happy with a man who couldn't make her happy the moment he laid eyes on her.

What if Ian's right and his kiss is what brought back her wolf.
What if he is the man she wants all this time.

I walked further down the beach to a deserted area and just started laughing.

Your the damn Alpha known to be silent and deadly , and here you are filled with what ifs and singing along to Taylor Swift with a girl you met maybe five times before.

"She got you by the balls mate."

I turned back to looked back Brie, who most probably followed me from the beach.

"Your my sister not my mate, your not even Australian."

"Just like Violet, isn't your mate nor your sister, she isn't even Australian yet she got you by the balls."

"Shut up." I mumbled sitting back on the sand putting my head in my hands.
I only allowed my sister to see me like this , she saw me at worse times and she will see me like this now.

"Want to tell me what got you so emotional?"

"I kissed Violet."

Brie was silent until she gave a loud scream.

"Dammit Brielle Shut the hell up."

"You kissed her!"

"And she kissed me back."

Is it bad that her kiss was replaying in my head the entire day.

I need to do that shit again

The next morning I skipped breakfast , tonight was the night of that damn art event. Adam invited most of the winter Alphas to the event cause we do , do good business.

Speaking off I wonder if Violet knows Adams a werewolf.

Later on that evening I stepped out the elevator with my tux , I gently smoothened down the jacket one last time before walking into the lobby were the rest of the northerners were waiting.
I stood on the opposite side of the room to Ian, if I was close to an inch of him , I probably with punch his teeth so far down his oesophagus.

I was pulled out my Violent thoughts when the elevator chimmed again and the girls got out walking to their respective mate.

Viola walked out in a red gown with a deep slit from her inner thigh, the material around her waist and abdomen was loose and filled with cut outs.
Her hair was it's usual , straight , but less blonde. I looked into her eyes , she had a more blue tinge to it.

"Damn my life." I whispered under my breathe.

Viola and Violet were doing a twin swop. That girl in the red dress, is Violet friken hope Mickelson.

Suddenly my reaction to how she was dressed was completely different. Her toned legs shine through the silk red material, the cut outs around her waist seemed the perfect size to allow my fingers to outline her skin, making her freeze from just one touch.

"Ready everyone."

Violet tried to tone down her voice, making it sound more like Viola, more gentle and kind.

Ian gave her a look before turning and walking out the hotel all of us on his heels....
That little fucker.

I walked over to my for mustang shelby-gt350, I missed my baby, it's matte black exterior hide within the shadows of the night.

We pulled up at a fancy building, strobe lights decorating the outside and security guards at the entrance.

We entered the house which opened up into a big ballroom, with people dancing and milling around looking at different forms of artwork.
I stood a good distance away from Violet and Reece and took a drink to keep me occupied.
Something heavy was going on tonight and I need to make sure she was safe.

I chuckled.

Even thought I know she doesn't need protecting.

Suddenly Adam started walking towards Violet , I immediately creeped closer to see if I could hear what they were discussing.

"Reece! I'm so happy you could join us."

Reece and Violet looked around coming face to face with 'Adam'

"Adam ,hey .."

Violet took Reece's hand giving it a squeeze, I'll give her props, she is  seriously acting like her sister.

"This exhibition is beautiful." She speaks up, hoping to deter 'Adam' from Reece's awkward behavior.

"Not as beautiful and you my love."

I held back another growl as Adam reached down and kissed violets knuckles.

This women is turning me primal.

"Why arnt you taking your beautiful wife to dance?"

Score one for us, he doesn't recognize the twin swap.

"She knows I don't dance."

I mentally rolled my eyes, Reese is such a boring person , I honesty don't know is he or Ian actually allow any fun in their pack life, makes me feel happy my sister will leave that pack in a couple years.

"Well let me do the honor, if you shall"

Adam lead Violet to the dance floor adjacent to me.
He took her hand and put one on her waist as the new song started and they twirled to the beat.

"Perhaps you should answer that ." Violet spoke doing a little spin .

"Perhaps." Adam looked around before his face lit up as his eyes met mine. " Alpha Xander, do me the greatest pleasure and complete this dance with the lovely Viola."

I didn't speak , just shared a nod and took Violets firm hands, i draped my hand in her waist allowing a few fingers of mine to slip through the cut outs of her dress and press onto her cool skin.

I faintly heard her take in a sharp breathe.

"Your quite good on your feet Partner." I whispered low.

she snapped her head up at me shock written on her face, this is the first time I spoke to her from last night but I wasn't going to ruin this night by bringing that up.

"How did you know."

I gave a glance around and slowly leaned down to her height.

"I'll always knew it will always be you." I whispered leaning down more and quickly kissed her cheeks. Slowly left then right. Letting my lips linger for a few seconds longer.

She was just that addicting.

I pulled away and all I could do was stare into her eyes, my actions could cost them the whole mission tonight.

But damn it was worth it.

"May I interrupt?" I turned around coming face to face with Ian.

"No ian , I'm good."

"I go feel like I should not have to ask to dance with my own female Beta."

I smirked Violet who just avoided my eyes.
He claims too have a mate bond but here he is not even recognizing his mate.

"As I said before Ian , we are good here." I held violets hands more tightly metaphorical not wanting to let her go and loose her to another alpha.

" Alpha Alexander I am not asking again."

"Who do you wanna dance with?" I stepped away from Violet stepping closer to Ian.

"Cause Your Beta female isn't here."

I turned around and walked away leaving Ian to dance with Violet.

They danced three songs , until Violet asked to stop. Then a few minutes later she rushed out the room in pursuit.

Ian and I were both aware of her sudden departure and made it our jobs to slyly follow her, the first thing we agreed with.

We stood in a long mahogany hallway.

"Why would Viola go here?" I don't think Ian was ment to voice his thoughts but he did.

I chuckled.

" you call yourself a mate yet you don't even know it was Violet tonight not Viola"

I didn't even look to see his response or to listen to his thoughts cause suddenly a gunshot echoed through faintly through the hall.
I took off running quickly following the smell of gunpowder.

Then I heard her voice.

"You'll kill me but I have a pack."

I followed her voice to outside a room, two big oak doors separating us.

" your alone now, and dead , I can't afford you going back and ruining my plan Frostbite."

I didn't recognize that voice , I looked at Ian who finally was able to Catch up but he didn't recognize that voice either.

"Bye bye Frosty."

There was another gunshot which sent both Ian and I over.

With one kick laced in alpha strength Ian kicked the door down running into the room in half shift. He stood next to Violet staring deeply at the men in the room.

I cracked my head to the side allowing Monroé , my wolf, to take partial control, I walked with long slides straight into the room where Violet was. She was being held in a neck hold. The man holding her was behind her and his gaze was fixated on Ian.

I slipped up behind the man slipped my hand around his head and broke his neck.

"Damn did I just kill him?"
I growled giving a small canine smirk at the end.

This is going to be one hell of a party.

Vote&comment🖤

Does anyone want me to do a chapter in Ian's POV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 43.3K 53
"Your no mate of mine! You're weak and not worthy of being the Luna." He shouts, but I didn't filinch once. "I, Alex, future Alpha of the DragonFire...
201K 7.1K 49
"Who are you?" She stopped just when her hand made contact with the door knob. "Alpha Isabel Martinez" she replied in a voice that wasn't hers. Dylan...
10.4K 275 46
Evelyn has everything. She is strong, independent, beautiful and a soon to be alpha. Everyone she comes across either wants to be with her or wants t...