PUZZLE MOON | Bangpink ✓

By smilinguwus

mission escape this wicked place. © 2018 by Christine. More

Character Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen (Epilogue)

Prologue

8.8K 242 42
By smilinguwus

The two girls walked down the hallway in a rush. There heels clicking on their every step as the made their way down the hall. The girl who had long, black curls and wore a long peach dress suddenly sensed a presence behind her. The temperature decreased massively.

"It's there," Jisoo stated as she glanced at the shadowy figure behind her. The girl beside her had brown, straight hair. She wore an off-shoulder dress which reached her ankles, the color was a mixture of blue and purple. "Okay," Jennie breathed out. A white puff of smoke escaping her lips from the freezing temperature.

The end of the hallway had split into two parts. Once the wall became closer, Jisoo said, "Right."

Jennie nodded. She then turned right upon reaching the end of the hallway as Jisoo turned to the left side. The shadowy figure followed Jennie down the end of the hallway.

Jennie continued to rush down the hall, taking a golden key out her dress pocket. She then raised it and placed it in a keyhole of a door which had a frame beside it with the number 8 embedded on it. She quickly entered the room before It could catch her.

Jisoo, on the other hand, then felt the freezing temperature come back once again. Another one, she thought. Her eyes wandered around the hall in search of someone who could help her, then, she spotted her scarlet-headed friend standing by the side.

"I got your back, Chu," Rosé said before leading It to another hallway.

Finally, when she escaped the hands of danger. She stood infront of the elevator and waited for it to open. Moments later, the gates slid to the side, revealing a grey-haired boy. He wore a purple suit with golden laces on the edge.

Jisoo went inside the elevator with no hesitation and went beside him.

The grey-haired boy, Taehyung, looked back at her. "Mission escape?" Jisoo nodded. She then took out a puzzle piece she had been hiding in her pocket and showed it to Taehyung.

"Is it the last one?" He asked, his eyes looking at the piece in curiousity. Jisoo shook her head before taking his hand. She placed the puzzle piece on it and closed his hand. "They will know I have it, keep it for now."

Her hazel eyes stared into his golden ones. With a sly smirk, he replied, "Sure."

-----

PUZZLE MOON
edited version.

Made by Briannah. 2018. Edited, 2020.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377 15 26
Will their be only deaths, separation, heartbreaks, forced marriages, hidden truths, mysteries, jealousy, sadness, fiends or there will be love, reun...
72.8K 3.1K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
5.1K 194 28
ƚαҽʅιƈҽ • ʝιɳʂσσ • ʝιɾσʂҽ • ʝҽɳƙσσƙ
91.8K 3.4K 16
[COMPLETED] be the poseur, smile for the universe + soc med!au ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. © 2021 𝗚𝗚𝗨𝗞𝗦𝗟𝗜𝗟𝗜