Seishun Gakuen our filipino g...

By YenAngelMirandaVarga

The new National Tennis Champion Seishun Gakuen arrived to the Philippines to become tourist. Rikkaidai havin... More

Chapter 1 The arrival of Seishun Academy in Clark International Airport
Chapter 2 The first time visitors get pumped up
Chapter 3 Flashback
Chapter 4 The first training of Seigaku in our school
Chapter 5 Family Reunion in Osaka, Japan
Continuation of Chapter 5
Continuation of Chapter 6
Chapter 7 The Celebration
Chapter 8 The returned of Japanese students with support and power genius
Chapter 9 The rest day of school community
Chapter 10 The finals game of seven series
Chapter 11 The Last of Seniors to redeem themselves to champions
Chapter 12 The rematch and the triple celebration
Epilogue of the story
Chapter 13

Chapter 6 International Asian Tennis Cup

12 0 0
By YenAngelMirandaVarga

While his teammates training then they are starting adjusting their rotation of the tournament this year.

They know focus to retain their title against their rival schools in Tennis and they cannot wait to suprised their opponents with improvement in terms of skills and communication in the court.

We had only eight then their coach comes back in vacation. She went to Boracay then The tennis club got happy because their coach got back in shape and we saw the high intense inaide the court.

One of the opponents said time out then he cleaned the side of the court. We change their position according to the plan then they started to pumped up and they bring the fire on the court.

*Coaching session*

They make us worried and they are still school to beat this year tennis soltice cup and we started enjoy before going first in America to coach Echizen in the competition.

She came back to see his team in the court then she saw Eiji in resting while his partner protecting the way he can.

They are now moved to the next round and Echizen too from elimination entered preliminaries in America.

We are now started experiencing a good and bad game in courts then the captain of Saint Rudolf and with his new partner Mizuki.

They asked the referee to substitute the golden pair to the bench then we asked them why? They said to us to revenge to you last year.

Ryuzaki helped from this new situation then we agreed and the golden pair subtitutes from this game.

We are the pro tennis because we gained alot of experience in Germany, England, London, Spain and America to captured the titles under the belt.

The opponets aaked us which? we said amooth then the racket stopped in rough and they said in serve.

We said end and we switch place before the game.

Then the opponent returned the serve and we never told our plan to them. We won the the first match then we change plan for the second match now in one on one situation.

I was in the front of their Captain then our opponent. Then I block his blurred balls while playing in closed eyes and turning my body.

Our opponents never realized that we got a perfect warm up for us.  Tezuka was in the bench seeing us playing us one in just one match game. We still in lead then they did not realized that we are still hitting the out of reach of their court.

We are now in assisting each other in third match then Tezuka said to us that you are now sweating alot in this match.

We told Tezuka about us two are now a International Tennis Commitee in England and we are still handling the Southeast Asia in tennis.

Tezuka was schocked and his teammates too then they are happy that you are in our side.

Fuji told that you are enjoying tennis right at the first and you are outplayed them.

I said to  him Yes and We reminisce our triumph in tennis. Gerald called me in the court then I finished talking with Fuji.

Tezuka was still amazed to our tennis skills. After the assisting to each other and we are in match point at the same time resting in same position.

We are just playing them then I saw an opening from their defense. I told Gerald about the opening of their defense then Gerald gave them a chance ball.

Their Captain dropped the ball then I got the ball from my racket and released the ball fast. He goes to the other side of the court but he never reach it.

After the match, we clapped them but they fall into our trapped in first place. We shake hands with them it was a good match.

Gerald told me Yen was a good warm up for us.

I told him Yes and it makes me feel excitement. After the second win in doubles and we ran around the court about ten laps to prevent early cramps in both legs.

While we are running and we saw Oshitari playing his opponent then we waved him and he waved back. After running, we go back to the court of Seigaku then we saw their captain playing singles three after that he won already.

We rested for a while then it was their Prodigy because Ryoma playing in International event in America.

They won already in their opponent in just straight matches. After the matches they talked about everything. Two of us waited Oshitari to passed by then I texted him that we are waiting him outside the court.

He said goodbye to his captain and teammates because my cousin are waiting for me. Then he ran and we saw and waved him then we walked and talked about the match that we saw in the court.

He answered that he dominant the first match and he won. I sensed that they are following our trail and I looked back but they hide easily.

Seven days in staying here and we do basic training and practice game to each other while Oshitari watching us.

He called us to have the breakfast then we rested and we continue to playing tennis. I called Oshitari to play 2 vs 1 situation and he was challenged and accepted the offer.

He was now different person then we showed him the showmanship and sportmanship in tennis.

He appreciate the training with him. Fuji called us then Oshitari answered the phone. He called me and he that it is important.

I came forward then he was mad at me that you should go here already

but I told him that Iam on vacation.

He hang up the phone then he went to the headquarters then he cried bottom of his heart. I taught Tezuka annouced my vacation and I texted Tezuka about our vacation.

He did not annouced to Fuji that time sorry to him right now and he stayed at headquarters in the rest of the class.

I told him that will you give the phone to him? He said yes and he went to the headquarters then he knocked the door then he gave his phone to him.

I talked to him at the phone and I told to Tezuka that we are in vacation today. After the match, I talked him about the vacation just only five days and we will return. It is ok to you.

Fuji got angry to Tezuka that he did not annouced about their vacation. He said to him that sorry that he did not annouced that time.

Fuji return to his locker room and get his things to his classroom. He goes to our place then he called his captain that he will trained with them.

Tezuka called us that his Prodigy his in Osaka already and he will trained there. I got schocked then I have a Oshitari a warning that Seigaku Prodigy already here.

Gerald picked up Fuji in then airport he talked about the training here in Osaka with us.

He never told Fuji about the training of Oshitari with us. When they arrived in Oshitari's house, we welcome Fuji then he saw the intensive training of Oshitari just only two of us. I said to him that your running is late and timing of the hit also.

Last training Osh. Gerald let us switch place already then I saw Fuji was also eager to play Oshitari in the court and I told him not to pick a fight while you two in training session.

I told him also that his training starting tomorrow and rest your whole body today. I was still looking the training session of Oshitari while speaking to him and looking to my watch then Gerald stopped the training that will be final training with him.

*America*

Echizen Ryoma win already and he proceed to the final four after he finished elimination, quarterfinals and Preliminaries in the said event.

He texted all his teammates about his progress in the tournament after this he will come back and support you all the way to finals.

His teammates replied to him and said you are the best Ryoma go for the championship trophy by Momoshiro, Go Ochibi by Eiji, Go Echizen by Kaidoh, Go Echizen and chances of winning in that tournament 100 percent by Inui and the last to texted him that Goodluck Echizen and do your best we will support in every event you are in by Fuji and the last one that was good news to us and Do not let your guard down Echizen because you are our support by Tezuka.

He thanks his senpai that he was still supportive while he is not on there side. Tezuka texted him that I was still worried and we are being step up and our rotatition does not fit to us.

He texted him back do not worry Captain I will be back after this event and he texted that he wanted to sleep and he turn off his phone already.

* Back to the scene*

We ate our lunch and rested while Fuji is talking about his training with me just come alone with me in America and we are going to see your support progressed in event.

He said to me is to improve is skills and evolved his hands to become vunerable and he recognize my plan.

I said you recognize my plan already and Iam impress then I clapped. I told him that he must improve his skills and evolved his both hands in that event.

Fuji knocked my head and he said to me He will be monster when he comes back with a new moves to show us.

*sleep mode*

*taking selfies while sleeping*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
24.2K 902 7
សាច់រឿងមិនសាកសមសម្រាប់ក្មេងក្រោម(18+)មានពាក្យរោលរាលអាសអាភាស🔞
178K 1K 190
Mature content