Chapter 6 International Asian Tennis Cup

While his teammates training then they are starting adjusting their rotation of the tournament this year.

They know focus to retain their title against their rival schools in Tennis and they cannot wait to suprised their opponents with improvement in terms of skills and communication in the court.

We had only eight then their coach comes back in vacation. She went to Boracay then The tennis club got happy because their coach got back in shape and we saw the high intense inaide the court.

One of the opponents said time out then he cleaned the side of the court. We change their position according to the plan then they started to pumped up and they bring the fire on the court.

*Coaching session*

They make us worried and they are still school to beat this year tennis soltice cup and we started enjoy before going first in America to coach Echizen in the competition.

She came back to see his team in the court then she saw Eiji in resting while his partner protecting the way he can.

They are now moved to the next round and Echizen too from elimination entered preliminaries in America.

We are now started experiencing a good and bad game in courts then the captain of Saint Rudolf and with his new partner Mizuki.

They asked the referee to substitute the golden pair to the bench then we asked them why? They said to us to revenge to you last year.

Ryuzaki helped from this new situation then we agreed and the golden pair subtitutes from this game.

We are the pro tennis because we gained alot of experience in Germany, England, London, Spain and America to captured the titles under the belt.

The opponets aaked us which? we said amooth then the racket stopped in rough and they said in serve.

We said end and we switch place before the game.

Then the opponent returned the serve and we never told our plan to them. We won the the first match then we change plan for the second match now in one on one situation.

I was in the front of their Captain then our opponent. Then I block his blurred balls while playing in closed eyes and turning my body.

Our opponents never realized that we got a perfect warm up for us.  Tezuka was in the bench seeing us playing us one in just one match game. We still in lead then they did not realized that we are still hitting the out of reach of their court.

We are now in assisting each other in third match then Tezuka said to us that you are now sweating alot in this match.

We told Tezuka about us two are now a International Tennis Commitee in England and we are still handling the Southeast Asia in tennis.

Tezuka was schocked and his teammates too then they are happy that you are in our side.

Fuji told that you are enjoying tennis right at the first and you are outplayed them.

I said to  him Yes and We reminisce our triumph in tennis. Gerald called me in the court then I finished talking with Fuji.

Tezuka was still amazed to our tennis skills. After the assisting to each other and we are in match point at the same time resting in same position.

We are just playing them then I saw an opening from their defense. I told Gerald about the opening of their defense then Gerald gave them a chance ball.

Their Captain dropped the ball then I got the ball from my racket and released the ball fast. He goes to the other side of the court but he never reach it.