Chapter 11 The Last of Seniors to redeem themselves to champions

After the last three games won by the first year with the Japanese students and cousins are already in school waiting the two finalists arrived.

The first one arrived is the seniors then we are the last one to arrived then we proceed to the locker room and we prayed to our God before playing then Fuji knocked and he hug me.

*Let us simulation game begin*

for the other supports and backers goes down then they started the game. Next game support vs support and leader vs leader in the simulation chamber.

Then Fuji knows our limitation and he started his clock then he used his instict and smell then he connected to me.

He saw that our battle just started then Madeline started feel different in our aura. This is feels they are surrounded a good friends then she panicked then Gerald had 50 lives dispite my lives in 90 and I got cramp then they surrender and we jumped out from the chamber and I was handle by Gerald and Seigaku make a scene.

Inui got some spray leg and I walked a little and my classmates know what comes next and they obey my next order.

The second year shouted the first year won already and the seniors already surrender then Fuji carried me towards to rooftop and we ride the helicopter and just right time we flew to England.

We saw Echizen and he is teady to the next stage od his life the World Pro Tennis in England and we started coaching him and he goes to Roland Garros proceed by Wimbledon.

Their freshmen won the major titles in his young age and he has confidence and he goes back to Seigaku.

*England tournament*

* Coaching while studying*