A Deal with The Devil

By syareyah

17 year old, Yejin are close friends with a group of high school guys since she was a child. She's closest to... More

Prologue
Chapter O N E
Chapter T W O
Chapter T H R E E
Chapter F O U R
Chapter F I V E
Chapter S E V E N
Chapter E I G H T
chapter N I N E
Chapter T E N
Chapter E L E V E N
Chapter T W E L V E
Chapter T H I R T E E N
Chapter F O U R T E E N
Chapter F I F T E E N
Chapter S I X T E E N
Chapter S E V E N T E E N
Chapter E I G H T E E N
Chapter N I N E T E E N
Chapter T W E N T Y
Chapter T W E N T Y - O N E
this is not an update ,sorry !!
Chapter T W E N T Y - T W O
Chapter T W E N T Y - T H R E E
note
Chapter T W E N T Y - F O U R
Chapter T W E N T Y - F I V E
prologue of my new book !!
1k post
43rd Month
put a ring on it
Legal
Hawaii with the family

Chapter S I X

200 17 2
By syareyah

Yejin woke up the next day, feeling fresh. She didn't want to go to school but then she received a text from the one and only jerk, Kim Hanbin.

["good morning Yejin, you better be awake. please reply quickly" He sent]

"ya~ what do you want ?" She texted back quickly while eating breakfast, in her sweatpants

["can i at least get a good morning greet ?" He teased her a bit]

"good morning Hanbin, now what do you want ?" She snickered as she typed back

["i'll be at your gate in 5 minutes" He replied then turned off his phone]

"right, he's sending me to school from now on" Yejin muttered to herself and sighed heavily

"ya~ why are you not dressed up yet ? and who's sending you to school from now on ?" Donghyuk walked in the kitchen with full uniform on.

"i forgot about school" Yejin chuckled slightly "and my friend's sending me to school everyday"

"your friend ? did you ask your friend to send you ? or did they volunteer" Donghyuk asked a lot of questions "i can always send you, besides we're in the same class"

"oh~ He volunteered, Don't worry. i'll be fine" Yejin gave a reassure smile and stood up from her seat "i have to dress up, he'll be here soon"

Yejin went upstairs, into her room and wore her uniform. She fixed her hair into a high ponytail and used a small bobby pin to secure. She was packing her bags when someone honked in front of their gate.

"oh shit" Yejin cursed as she packed her bag quicker and tried to rush down to open the door.

"you didn't told me your friend's a guy" Donghyuk let Hanbin in and he was standing in front of the entrance.

"oh~ Yejin-ah !" Hanbin acted nice and smiled "are you done ?"

"yes, i am" Yejin stepped out and then looked at Donghyuk "i'm sorry, Donghyuk~oppa. i didn't mean to keep it a secret. but i did say 'he' "

"no worries, just don't be late" Donghyuk smiled and watched as she left with Hanbin.

"ya~ what in the world were you thinking !" Yejin crossed her arm across her chest furiously

"well, you're older brother didn't mind me sending you to school" Hanbin smirked as he focused on the road

"god~ and please, Don't honk !" Yejin emphasised the fact "i live in a residence, not in a private island"

"alright, alright. i get it ! i'm not a kid like you" Hanbin sounded annoyed.

"i'm 17 and clearly i'm not a kid" Yejin fired back and raised her voice a bit

"oh~ i'm older than you" Hanbin nodded his head in acknowledge "so, i'm your oppa"

"shut up" Yejin hissed as she was annoyed

"i'm 19, two years older" Hanbin stated out a fact.

"but, you're a CEO ? did you drop out of school ?" Yejin got curious and raised her brows in confusion.

"of course not, my father's a CEO too. i spend most of my time, even during exams, handling my business" Hanbin explained carefully with full detail "which i started when i was 10, but i got the title as CEO during my last year in school"

"oh~ did your grades turn out great ? since you focus on business a lot" Yejin asked more.

"it's alright, i passed and that's good enough" Hanbin replied quickly as the result were not very impressing, like Yejin's

"are you the youngest CEO in Korea ?" Yejin was like a detective that day, She wants to know a lot about him.

"yes, i am" Hanbin replied proudly with pride "how's your school life ?"

"why'd you ask ?" Yejin asked back

"ya~ you asked a lot, i didn't complain" Hanbin snickered a bit and rolled his eyes "how's your grade ? you have friends or something ?"

"i'm the best student in school, and of course i have friends you dumb ass" Yejin replied proudly.

"well, good to know you're smart" Hanbin stated "and your ex ?"

"he's nothing much" She replied coldly

"i mean his grades ? and how'd you get together ?" He focused on the road even when talking.

"he failed English a lot and i tutored him then, he purposed" Yejin bit her lower lips nervously as he thought of seeing Junhoe in School.

"well, i'm sorry we couldn't talk more princess" Hanbin teased her cutely "we're here !"

Hanbin quickly got out of the car, walked to yejin's side and opened the door for her. Clichè ! but he decided to tease her more. He held her hand when she got out and pulled her close to him. He hugged her tightly, her face directly close to his shoulder, well, his shoulder covered half of her face.

"ya~ what're you doing ?" Yejin's face got red as everyone there stared at them.

"what ? you want to make him jealous right ?" Hanbin chuckled a bit at her red face "have fun in school"

He parted away from her and kissed her hand before watching her walk away, to her class. He looked around and went back in his car, drove to his office.

He was sitting down in his luxurious, modern office, checking the latest update of his game, when someone entered his office. More specific, a girl, his producer team, Park Sorin.
He knew it was her, she's always obsessed with him.

"oh~ Ms.Park, you came to visit again" Hanbin turned off his phone and looked at her who was sitting on his desk.

"oppa~ i told you, call me Sorin. not Ms.Park" She corrected him and placed her hand on his hand that was on the desk.

"Don't you have work ?" Hanbin raised his brows and tilted his head slightly

"i'm almost done" Sorin said seductively and grabbed Hanbin's expensive tie "i love your tie"

"thanks, it costs a lot" Hanbin smiled sarcastically  "you should leave, i don't want the workers to think suspiciously. besides, finish your work"

"alright, alright" She walked out and winked before vanishing

"aish~ she's so disgusting" Hanbin muttered out and closed his eyes shut.

It was almost time to pick Yejin up, Hanbin suddenly got an idea. He stood up from his chair, hopped on his car and drove to the mall, near Yejin's school. He then parked at the same spot, directly at the school's park entrance which is in front of the school's classes.

Yejin saw him smirking and walked to him with a small smile. She stopped directly in front of Hanbin.

"aish~ i'm getting sick of seeing you" Yejin sighed sarcastically

"it's good to see you too, Yejin-ah" He opened the door for yejin "how's your day in school ?"

"well, everyone saw us together !" Yejin replied with sarcasm and went in the car.

"that's good !" He smiled as soon as he got in the driver seat and started driving "and Junhoe ?"

"he looked pissed today" Yejin stated and felt bad for Junhoe

"and that's better !" He exclaimed "so, tell
me about your family"

"why should i ?" Yejin asked and raised her brows, looking at Hanbin.

"in case your father wants to meet me" Hanbin joked around

"ya~ stop dreaming" Yejin hissed

"if i was dreaming, it would be a nightmare!" Hanbin fired back "so, talk"

"my dad and stepmother's running a company, car company" Yejin explained quickly "my brother you met is actually my stepbrother"

"wait~ what happened to your mother ?" Hanbin asked without hesitation

"divorced. so, she took away my little sister. Kim yujin" Yejin's eyes got teary as she thought of her lost sister "i miss her a lot"

"have you tried searching for her ?" Hanbin asked.

"i can't. my father would get mad at me for searching" Yejin replied and shook her head "one day, i'll find her"

"anyways, do you have any plans tonight ?" Hanbin asked more to change the topic

"oh~ not really, why ?" She replied slowly with confusion

"let's go out for dinner" Hanbin reached for a bag while the traffic light was red "here, wear this"

"ya~ i have clothes ! why are you giving me clothes ?" Yejin raised her voiced adorably

"stop complaining and just do it" Hanbin rolled his eyes and continued driving "i'll pick you up later"

"of course you will" Yejin replied sarcastically "enough about me, how's your day ?"

"well, checked on the lastest update of my game and scanned through some letters and job applications" He paused to think "and that's it"

"really ? that's it ?" Yejin snickered and looked at Hanbin with boring eyes "is there something you're not telling me ?"

"right, there's this crazy woman, she works for me" He sighed heavily "she's bugging me, being all touchy. She visits me everyday and it's  annoying !"

"ya~ she's into you ! why didn't you let her act as your girlfriend ?" Yejin joked around

"you crazy ?! she'll think i asked her out and will get all mad if i didn't treat her right !" Hanbin complained loudly "i don't want to end up with her !"

"so you want to end up with me ?" Yejin teased him

"no ! hell no !" He stuttered "stop teasing me !"

"alright, alright !" Yejin chuckled at Hanbin's reaction

"we're here, now go clean up, wear that dress and i'll pick you up" Hanbin ordered as he stopped in front of her gate.

"alright, see you later, husband" She teased him one last time and went out.

"aish~ this girl is driving me crazy !" Hanbin ran his veiny hands through his thick hair before driving home.

He got home and quickly took a shower, dressed up nicely and picked his favourite car. He drove to her house and stopped in front of her gate. He then took his phone out to text her.

"ya~ Yejin-ah" He sent her the message "are you done yet ?"

["yes, the dress fits well surprisingly" She replied to his text]

"come out then" He typed back

["what ? why ?" She sounded confused]

"i was at your gate 6 minutes ago" He stated and waited for her reply.

but she didn't reply, she went out her house and used the door near the gate to go out. She looked elegant and beautiful in the dress. She got in the car and sighed heavily.

"you should've told me" Yejin said and buckled her seatbelt

"wanted to surprise you" Hanbin started driving.

"so, where are we heading ? you're dressing up nicely" Yejin asked as she looked at Hanbin's outfit

"a restaurant. my favourite restaurant" Hanbin replied quickly "today's our first day. so, let's just enjoy the night"

"oh~ is that really your intention ?" Yejin got suspicious

"what else could be my intention? to see you naked in my bed again ?" Hanbin joked around

"ya ! please don't remind me about that night" Yejin shouted adorably

"why ? oh~ i still remember you telling me to eat you" Hanbin teased more and more.

"can you stop ?" Yejin's face got extremely red

"alright, alright" Hanbin laughed it off

"you were the one who wanted me so bad" Yejin looked out the window.

"should i remind you that you kissed me first ?"  Hanbin looked at Yejin with smirk.

"are we there yet ?" Yejin changed the topic and met Hanbin's eyes.

"no, but we're not that far" He focused back on the road "what's your problem with Junhoe ?"

"well, he cheated on me" Yejin revealed without feeling broken.

"really ? well, no wonder !" Hanbin joked around to lighten her mood up

"what ?" Yejin asked and raised her brows

"maybe you weren't good in bed" Hanbin stated shamelessly

"ya~ shut up ! you're literally my first" Yejin stated a fact

"oh ! i'm honoured" Hanbin said and chuckled "so, he never touched you ? at all ? not even try ?"

"yeah, he didn't even try" Yejin sighed "but, at least i didn't end up with someone stupid"

"let's continue our discussion in the restaurant" He parked the car somewhere special and got out to open Yejin's door "let's pretend we're a couple, as practice"

"sure, why not" Yejin said sarcastically and got out the car.

Hanbin held her soft hand and dragged her to the restaurant's entrance. The workers led them to the best seat which has the view of the city. They ordered their food and continued talking.

"you go here often ?" Yejin asked and looked into Hanbin's eyes.

"not really, i go here if there's family events and if i need time to think" Hanbin replied and pouted slightly

"so, you think too ?" Yejin joked a bit.

"of course" Hanbin rolled his eyes

"tell me one fact" Yejin demanded and smirked.

"i only have one ex-girlfriend" He said proudly

"what ? are you sure ?" Yejin was shocked at the quite impossible fact

"yeah, we didn't end well" He paused for a short while "my mother likes her so much, but she was literally just using me"

"using you for money ?" Yejin asked.

"yes, i fell for it" Hanbin looked to the city view "it was my biggest mistake"

"so, you can't move on ?" Yejin asked more questions

"i already did, but i couldn't trust anyone since then" Hanbin snickered "anyways, let's talk about you"

"what about me ?" Yejin chuckled cutely

"do you have any idea where your sister might be ?" Hanbin asked and locked his eyes to her's

"not really, she might be in other countries since she likes traveling" She stated a fact "but she's 15 at the moment"

"she's too young to travel alone" Hanbin added.

"yeah" Yejin sighed " i wonder if she tried looking for me"

"i thought so too" He agreed with her.

They talked and ate the delicious expensive dinner. She loves the meal too. He was glad she liked the restaurant too. They went out the restaurant, laughing at Hanbin's stupid joke.

but someone was waiting for them, in front of Hanbin's car.

"Oppa~"

Hanbin and Yejin looked at the person and it was a woman. Yejin didn't recognise her at all but Hanbin knew who she was.

"how'd you find me ?" Hanbin said coldly and held Yejin closer.

"i noticed your car" She paused "oppa~ i miss you"

"move, i have to send my girlfriend home" Hanbin demanded her.

"girlfriend ?" The woman looked at Yejin's beautiful face then back at Hanbin's face "you found another girl ? do you think mother's accepting her ?"

"i said, move" Hanbin ignored her questions. "you're nothing to me"

"but oppa~ what about our good times ?" She came closer and tried to hold Hanbin's hand.

"that never exist" Hanbin faced Yejin, held her cheeks as he looked into her eyes and kissed her soft cheeks "get in the car, baby. i'll be there"

Yejin followed what Hanbin said and watched as Hanbin talked to The mysterious woman.

"look, Don't come back for me" Hanbin said calmly "i'm over you and i'm starting a new life with her and i am very happy. you understand ?"

"but please, just one last chance" She begged

"i don't love you anymore" He pushed her out of his way, got in his car and drove away.

"w-who is that ?" Yejin asked as he drove

"that's my crazy ex, Park Hyena" Hanbin sighed heavily

"holy shit, she's really desperate" She rolled her   eyes.

"exactly, she's always ruining my mood" Hanbin said frustratingly

"let's jut forget we met her" Yejin said cheerfully

"agree" Hanbin said slowly.

He sent her home and said his goodbye and goodnight. Yejin had a great time, even though he was a jerk but he could be nice too. Yejin slowly entered the house and it was late.

"ya~ Yejin-ah" Donghyuk was in the living room, as always "where were you ?"

"oh~ i had a date !" Yejin sat down across Donghyuk

"a date ? with who ?" Donghyuk paused "the guy that sent you to school ?"

"yes, Kim Hanbin's his name" Yejin said and bit her lower lips

"aigo~ please be careful Yejin" He sighed "i don't want you to get hurt again by some jerk alright ?"

"he's not a jerk, don't worry" Yejin smiled adorably

"don't be stupid" Donghyuk chuckled slightly

"when was i stupid ?" Yejin stood up and chuckled with him "anyways, i'm going to bed. i'm tired"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 382 13
Y/n doesn't have friends and is always alone not until Gyuvin transfers schools and starts to notice y/n, but then something sparks that Gyuvin start...
661 14 21
Story is mostly in Soyeon's perspective. An Instagram story about Soyeon and Hyunjin and also friendships around them. Hyunjin and Soyeon have been t...
12.5K 354 29
Kim Jihye had always had a crush on her best friend, Seo Changbin. When he kisses her, things take a turn for the worst. Jihye needs to spend her la...
91.6K 6.1K 107
"Tell me you feel nothing when you're with me. Tell me there's nothing there." ~ Taehyung, struggling college student trying to make ends meet, meets...