𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄 ━━ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧...

נכתב על ידי cardiiac

⠀ ━━━ ⠀⠀❛ 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒆 ❜ 〔 B. ALLEN 〕✷ ╱ 闪光 ㅤ. . . ... עוד

┈─ ❝ 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐄. . . ❞
⠀𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇
⠀𝗏𝗂𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅𝗌
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊 ━━━ THE WORLD WE MADE
⠀⠀𝟬𝟭. ❛ IN A CITY FULL OF LONELY PEOPLE ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟮. ❛ SHE LOOKS SO PERFECT ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟯. ❛ THE GRAND DEBUT ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟰. ❛ TALK FAST ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟱. ❛ THE POWER OF KNOWLEDGE ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟲. ❛ MONSTER AMONG MEN ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟳. ❛ MEET ME IN THE SHADOWS ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟴. ❛ CONCERN FOR THE INNOCENT ❜
⠀⠀𝟬𝟵. ❛ FALLING FAST, BREATHING SLOW ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟬. ❛ BROKEN HOME ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟭. ❛ THE MOURNING OF EXPEDITE ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟮. ❛ DREIDEL, DREIDEL, DREDIEL ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟯. ❛ MERRY CHRISTMAS, JACKASS ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟰. ❛ LISTEN TO YOUR HEART ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟱. ❛ RADIATING OFF IN WAVES ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟳. ❛ MIRROR REFLECTIONS ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟴. ❛ THE ERROR OF HIS WAYS ❜
⠀⠀𝟭𝟵. ❛ LONG WAY BACK FROM HELL ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟬. ❛ THE GIRL WHO CRIED WOLF ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟭. ❛ TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟮. ❛ THE MAN IN YELLOW ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟯. ❛ UNFIXABLE GRIEF ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟰. ❛ STRENGTH IN WHAT REMAINS ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟱. ❛ BARGAINING CHIPS ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟲. ❛ SUFFER, SUFFER, SUFFER ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟳. ❛ GHOST OF YOU ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟴. ❛ THE THING OF NIGHTMARES ❜
⠀⠀𝟮𝟵. ❛ HOW TO SAVE A LIFE AND LIVE FOREVER ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟬. ❛ EVERYTHING I DIDN'T SAY ❜
𝐕𝐎𝐋 𝒊𝒊 ━━━ THE WORLD WE DESTROYED
⠀⠀𝟯𝟭. ❛ MAD WOMAN ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟮. ❛ LIKE A HAUNTING FLAME ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟯. ❛ STAY IN MY MEMORIES ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟰. ❛ A HOME, UNCHANGED ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟱. ❛ LAY YOUR HEAD DOWN ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟲. ❛ THE COLOR OF GUILT IS VIOLET ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟳. ❛ REMEMBER ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟴. ❛ THE MASK OF NIGHT ❜
⠀⠀𝟯𝟵. ❛ MONSTERS IN THE DAYLIGHT ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟬. ❛ A DOOR INTO THE DARK ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟭. ❛ THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟮. ❛ DON'T FORGET, IT'S IN THE EYES ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟯. ❛ WHAT BEING A GOD FEELS LIKE ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟰. ❛ EVERLASTING DAMNATION ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟱. ❛ GOOD VS. EVIL ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟲. ❛ PRAYER FOR THE DYING ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟳. ❛ LINGERING IN THE DEPTHS ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟴. ❛ NO STRANGER TO FALLING APART ❜
⠀⠀𝟰𝟵. ❛ CHAOS THEORY ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟬. ❛ THE CASKET GIRL ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟭. ❛ THE SPEEDSTER IN QUESTION ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟮. ❛ SO FULL OF AGONY ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟯. ❛ RUNNIN' HOME TO YOU ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟰. ❛ WELCOME TO THE FIRE ❜
⠀⠀𝟱𝟱. ❛ THE DEATH OF S.T.A.R. LABS ❜
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 ━━━ THE WORLD WE SAVED

⠀⠀𝟭𝟲. ❛ JOURNEY TO EARTH-TWO ❜

7.6K 344 187
נכתב על ידי cardiiac

EXPEDITE ▇▇▇▇ VOLUME ONE
━━ ❛ 𝒋𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒉-𝒕𝒘𝒐 ❜

chapter no. 016!

     "SHE'S GOING TO KILL YOU."

     "Would you stop saying that? No, she's not."

     "He's got a point, Barry. Piper's going to be upset."

     "Yeah, I mean, did you not see how angry she got yesterday? And remember when she punched that punching bag across the room, and it basically exploded?! You're about to be that punching bag, my friend."

     "Well, then she can be pissed at Wells again, too, because he was the one who stole my speed and is the reason why we have to go to Earth-Two to rescue Jesse in the first place."

     Piper Lita picked up her pace in the hallway, and the sound of her padded footsteps was enough to make everyone go silent. All heads turned to the doorway where Piper stood, her eyebrows scrunched together. "So, you're all going to host a secret meeting while I'm out closing the breaches for you morons?" She retorted, raising a brow. Since she'd gotten her speed back, she was tasked with closing all the breaches except for the one downstairs.

     Cisco gulped nervously, and Caitlin avoided her gaze. Joe gave Barry a pointed look as he stared at Piper, speechless.

     "Barry has something he wants to tell you," Joe spoke finally, and the scarlet speedster glared over at him. Looking back at Piper, he twisted his hands together nervously.

     "Harry, Cisco, and I are going to Earth-Two to save Jesse."

     Piper blinked, wondering if she'd heard the adorable boy correctly.

     "Ready?" A low voice asked, and she spun around to see Harry standing with his things packed.

     Did these dumbasses really let him out?

     Twisting her head, she looked back and forth between the two. "Oh yeah, before we go," Harry shoved a box into her hands. "You and Garrick will take over the Flash's responsibilities and watch over the city. This box has V-9, the speed serum Dr. Snow and I created in it, so if Garrick wants to use it, it will give him temporary speed."

     Piper opened her mouth but then closed it, choosing to hold back her comments. Despite what Harry did, they readily agreed to take the one-way ticket to Earth-Two and leave the rest of them there. Wow.

     "P? Can you please say something?" Barry asked nervously, stepping forward. He could tell she was upset by how her lips were pressed together and her eyes were narrowed. Not taking her with them was something he didn't want to do, but Harry insisted that the fewer people that came, the more likely they were to save Jesse quickly and efficiently.

     Piper placed the box on the table of computers and walked out of the room wordlessly. She didn't know what to say that wouldn't be an insult or an angry outburst. She was furious and terrified of the fact that they were leaving her to work with Jay. The man behind the mask of Zoom. Something she still hadn't told anyone besides Erin and Joe.

       As she moved down the hallway, she could hear footsteps running after her, and she already had a pretty good idea of who it was. The person's hand grabbed hers and spun her around, trying to get her to look at them.

     "Piper," Barry spoke softly. "It was a group decision. We're a team, and the only way we can work as one and take down Zoom is if none of us are distracted. We need to get Jesse back. She's all that Wells has left, and if we have her, he won't have to do Zoom's bidding and take more of my speed. I have to go to Earth-Two."

     Piper raised her brows. "A group decision—" she cut herself off, inhaling sharply. "Barry, you really don't want to hear what I have to say right now. You really don't."

     He sighed, looking at her pleadingly. "Piper—"

     "Barry," she began. He quickly closed his mouth. "Trust me when I say you really don't want to hear what I have to say. I'm not going to snap or start an argument with you about this. It was a group decision, and all of you decided what to do. End of conversation." Pulling her hand out of his, she turned and walked down the hall.

     Barry watched as she grew further away, a pit of guilt eating away at his insides. Without thinking twice, he ran and grabbed her, pulling her into Cisco's workroom.

     "I'm not leaving to go to another world knowing you're upset with me," he breathed, his hands resting on her shoulders. Piper glanced around to see that he'd pulled her into Cisco's workroom. "Talk to me. Please." Barry whispered, stepping closer.

     Gulping at their decreasing proximity, she allowed her chocolate-brown eyes to wash over his features. "What do you want me to say, Barry?" she asked quietly.

     He shrugged, his hands falling from her shoulders. "Anything. Yell at me, cuss me out, anything but just stand here in silence, leaving me wondering where we stand on this."

     Piper ran her hands over her face, shoving her hair back. "Where we stand right now is on an iceberg that's slowly melting. I don't care that you guys are going to Earth-Two, okay?! What I care about is you. And this team. You said this was a team decision, and if it was, then why wasn't I included? I know I've only been here for a few months, but I thought I was a part of the team to some capacity."

     Guilt took over Barry's entire facial expression as he realized their mistake by not including her. It wasn't the fact that she wasn't included; it was the fact that they were her friends, and they didn't put her into consideration when making a decision that could affect a lot of things, including her.

     "Piper... you are a part of this team," he responded. "I can see it in your eyes that you don't believe me, but you are. I'm sorry, it was a mistake not to include you."

     "I believe you, but that doesn't make it hurt any less. Besides, why would you decide to leave me here? I can help. You know that I can help." Piper insisted, stepping forward, and Barry glimpsed at the space between them. Hesitantly, he peered at her lips before snapping his gaze back up to her eyes that had caught notice of what he'd just done.

     "J-Jay doesn't have his speed, and I need someone to look after Central City. I want that someone to be you. I trust you. This city doesn't only need the Flash. They also need Expedite. The purple speedster with a heart of golden goodness." Barry spoke nervously; the amount of space left between them was intimidating.

     Her eyes softened, and she wanted more than anything to hold his hand or kiss him for what he said. Looking away, she nodded. "Okay," she whispered, still uncomfortable with what was happening, but she couldn't stop them. Not that she really wanted to. She just wanted to go with them and help. "You're extremely lucky that you're a sweetheart Barry Allen, or else I wouldn't have hesitated to punch you."

────

     IF THE TWO OF THEM WERE HONEST, JAY GARRICK'S PRESENCE BROUGHT ON A SENSE OF IMMEDIATE FEAR AND RISING ANXIETY. Primarily because they were the only ones who knew the truth. Joe and Piper glanced at each other as they followed everyone else to the basement where the speed canon was, encircling the last remaining breach.

     "All right, Barry, listen to me," Jay instructed. "You're about to go through the looking glass. You'll see things that look and feel familiar but are not. Up is down. Black is white, and do not let yourself get sucked in emotionally, and good luck."

     Barry nodded as he turned to look at the blonde. Glancing around at everyone, he sighed deeply. "Look, if we're not back in forty-eight hours, that means that Zoom has us. If that happens, you have to close the breach."

     Piper immediately stepped forward, her eyebrows drawing in as she stared at the speedster. "Like hell we are. If you're not back in forty-eight hours, I will not hesitate to come and get your ass myself," she snapped. "We're not closing the breach."

     Barry turned to Joe, giving him a pointed look. The detective nodded, silently agreeing to the plan, even though every part of him screamed not to. "You get yourself back here in one piece, all right? Don't make me come and get you," the detective spoke, and Barry smiled, whispering "no" as he hugged his adoptive father warmly.

     "I wrote this for my parents and Dante. If I don't come back, make sure he gets them." Cisco said tightly, handing a crisp white envelope to Caitlin as Piper pulled him into a hug.

     "Please be safe and come home to us," Piper murmured, and he nodded, holding her tightly before pulling away and hugging Caitlin as well.

     Turning around, Caitlin hugged Barry, advising him to be careful before walking away and walking over to Jay.

     Finally, the two speedsters made eye contact. Both of them had a dozen ideas running through their heads about what they wanted to say and do. Pushing away her persistent feelings, Piper stepped forward and wrapped her arms around Barry, who held her close to his chest. "Promise that you'll come back to me," she whispered quietly, forcing down the lump in her throat.

     Barry closed his eyes, holding her tightly as he nodded into her shoulder. "I'll always come back to you," he whispered, kissing the side of her head before pulling away.

     Piper sighed and gave him a tight-lipped smile. He quickly leaned forward and kissed her forehead, something he hadn't done since the gala. Although it was a simple act of affection, it still meant the world to her.

     "I hope you get your daughter back," Joe stated, shaking Harry's hand.

     The scientist smiled. "I'll make sure you get your son back." Making his way to Barry's side, Harry glanced over at him. "You don't have to do this," he stated, but the speedster shook his head.

     "Yeah, I do."

     Cisco joined the two, and they collectively walked toward the speed canon. "Is anyone else feeling panic right now? I chickened out of bungee jumping when I was eighteen, but this is categorically a lot scarier," the long-haired man spoke quickly, his anxiety rising.

     "Once I turn the speed canon on, the three of you will be able to pass through unharmed, but Barry, you need to make sure you keep your speed up," Jay called, and the speedster nodded.

     Opening and closing his mouth quickly, Cisco's eyes widened. "I-I got no spit."

     Harry smirked, recognizing the reference, "Jaws."

     "I'm not just quoting "Jaws." I mean, my mouth is really dry right now."

     Piper shook her head in slight disappointment, placing her head in her hands. "Do not get distracted by anything you see along the way." Jay reminded them, and the sound of his voice caused Piper to want to rip out her eyes.

     Cisco's eyes only widened more as he turned his head. "What are we gonna see?"

     "Everything," Jay replied, his words doing nothing but only increasing the boy's anxiety.

     "Do it, Jay," Barry ordered, ready to get this over with.

     Following his orders, Jay switched it on, and Piper looked up, watching as the breach whirled in mid-air. Barry placed his hands on the back of Harry and Cisco and ran them into the breach.

     The basement of S.T.A.R. Labs disappeared, engulfing them in a never-ending galaxy of blue waves and stars. Flashes of different people whirled by, and the three men noticed one particular glimpse of an event. It was of Piper, except she was clothed in all red and had black streaks in her hair. Resting in her hand was a red arrow, and she was talking to someone. Just as quickly as they saw it, however, it vanished.

     On the other side of the breach stood what remained of Team Flash. The lights began to flicker, and electricity was sparking off of the speed canon, smoke escaping the edges of it. One of the wheels to the canon popped off, and Jay ran over to Caitlin, who was about to be crushed. "Caitlin, look out!" The two fell to the floor as the lights went out.

     "You okay?" Jay and Piper asked at the same time.

     "Uh, yeah, I'm fine," Caitlin answered as the two sat up.

     "What happened?" Joe asked, walking towards the broken wheel.

     "With the rest of the breaches closed, the energy surge to this last remaining breach must have destabilized it," Jay replied, and Piper narrowed her eyes. He was lying. Something else happened. There was no way Zoom would have destabilized the breach. He needed it to get to Earth-Two. "And as long as it's unstable, Barry and Cisco will be trapped over there." Jay finished, and the redhead's eyes snapped to his.

     Breathing in deeply, both she and Joe held themselves back. Caitlin didn't know the truth and to keep her safe. It was better to keep her in the dark. She was the only one Jay seemed to care about.

     Back on Earth-Two, the basement laboratory of S.T.A.R. Labs was silent and vacant until a glowing blue orb erupted. Three dark figures appeared, and the orb vanished from sight. "Holy two-thousand-and-one," Cisco breathed, and Harry walked off the platform, the other two slowly following behind in shock. "I feel like I just opened my third eye."

     Two sliding glass doors spread their wings, and Barry grabbed onto Cisco, dragging him after the scientist who'd already walked away.

     Gasping in pure awe, the two best friends stepped outside, staring at the golden buildings dreamily. It was clear to them that this Earth was way more technologically advanced than theirs. The designs of the cars were futuristic, not to mention floating. The skies above them have been painted a brilliant yellow, specs of orange and rose gold sparkling within it.

     A set of doors opened, and Harry walked outside, a massive smile on his face as he stared at his home. "Welcome to Earth-Two." Elbowing the two gaping men, he led them inside S.T.A.R. Labs.

     "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." Cisco laughed as Barry walked up to different stands, gaping at the technology and inventions behind the glass box containers.

     "This is amazing," he awed. "Half these things are just ideas on our Earth." Spinning around, his eyes wandered everywhere, grasping onto every detail he could see.

     "Imagine going to Earth-Four. The technology there is way more advanced." Harry mused, knowing very well by what Piper had told him before that her Earth was, in fact, more advanced even though he didn't like to admit it.

     Cisco took a selfie by a rocket stand before grabbing Barry's arm, "Come here." The two of them posed next to the gold S.T.A.R. Labs engraving on the wall, throwing up peace signs as they took a selfie.

     Turning his head, Harry sighed, bringing his hand to his forehead in mild embarrassment. "Ramon."

     The boy merely glanced up, giggling. "What?"

     "Not a sightseeing tour." Harry snapped.

     Cisco rolled his eyes, scrolling through the various photos he'd taken already. "Speak for yourself. We want our grandkids to know we did cool stuff."

     Barry walked up to a glass case, his eyes widening as he watched the pages of a book turn by themselves and highlight random parts of the pages.

     Following Harry, the two gaping nerds continued to gasp and murmur at nearly everything they saw. Stepping into a dark room, Harry raised his hand up, and the lights flickered on. Even in the building, everything was still sparkling gold.

     "A reminder that a citywide curfew has been issued. No unauthorized person is to be out past nine pm. A recent increase in Zoom attacks has led Mayor Snart to extend the curfew." A TV reporter was talking on a television screen as Harry placed his things on his desk. Cisco and Barry turned to face the TV curiously. "The curfew was first issued after a series of terror attacks through the city..."

     "It's worse. It's worse than when I left." Harry observed, setting down his bazooka. The sinking realization of how real and intimate the threat of Zoom was on Earth-Two set in as the other two frowned deeply. Zoom wasn't just terrorizing their Earth. He was doing it to this one as well. And had been for a long time now. "Zoom has turned up his reign of terror."

     Barry narrowed his eyes. "All right, then let's find Zoom, fast. Cisco, do your thing."

     Cisco nodded, pulling out his vibing goggles, which he still had yet to give a proper name. "All right, Zoom..." he muttered, putting them on. "You can run, but you can't hide."

     Harry rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms. Nothing happened, and Barry and Harry glanced at each other. "Ramon, what's happening?" the scientist asked, and the boy slid off the goggles.

     "You know, I don't know, okay? I can't see anything. I don't know what's wrong. Maybe I lost my powers." Cisco murmured with wide eyes.

     Barry tilted his head. "I didn't lose my powers. Why would you lose your powers?"

     Cisco's eyes narrowed as he looked down at the goggles. "Oh, here we go, the wavelength trigger's not responding, but that only happens if—"

     Harry cut him off. "The frequency is imbalanced."

     "What?" Barry deadpanned.

     "Our Earth vibrates at a different frequency than yours," Harry answered, throwing his jacket at a chair.

     "Harry, without that frequency..." Cisco began.

     Barry finished for him, "We're up a creek."

     "Zoom orchestrated the latest attack, and we understand that citizens of Central City are scared, but I can assure you the CCPD has been working diligently under the leadership of Detective West. We will stop Zoom. That's a promise." Barry's counterpart stated on the news.

     "That's me..." Barry breathed, his eyebrows creasing.

     "Yeah, it is." Cisco laughed, checking out the bow tie, glasses, slicked-back hair, and cardigan that the Barry on TV wore.

     Many reporters began asking questions on the other side of the camera, and Barry called on someone, "Yes, Megan?" he asked.

     "Are there any updates on the disappearance of your wife? Piper Lita?" A voice asked, and Barry tilted his head, eyes widening as he looked at the television.

     "I guess here you finally get the balls to ask Piper out and marry her. Damn. You better catch up when we get back," Cisco muttered, but the brown-haired man was too busy focusing on the live broadcast to hear his comment.

     The Barry on TV shuffled his feet, pushing up his glasses uncomfortably. "Not as of recent, but the CCPD and I still firmly believe that it is Zoom who took her. That's the only question I can take, for now, thank you."

     Harry waved his hand in front of the screen, shutting it off. "P-Piper... Zoom, h-he has her." Barry stuttered, frantically looking between the other two men.

     "Allen, focus. We're not here to find Lita. We're here to find Zoom and save Jesse." Harry stated as the speedster muttered to himself.

     "The leadership of Detective West. So, Joe's still a cop here." Cisco assumed, trying to distract his best friend.

     Barry looked up, nodding quickly. "Yeah, but more importantly, I'm still a CSI. I have a plan." He raced out before either man could stop him. A flash of yellow illuminated the room, and the brown-haired man was back, but with his doppelgänger.

     The other Barry gasped, nearly falling over as he looked around the room frantically. "What just happened?"

     "Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho, doppelgänger," Cisco said excitedly, walking over to Barry as he pointed his Twizzler at the other man.

     "Wait, wait, wait, wait, how did I get here?" the look-alike asked, turning around and gasping once his eyes landed on Barry. "What— who are— who are you? H-How do you look like me?"

     Running his hand over his face, Harry groaned. "Allen, what are you doing?"

     The sound of his voice was enough to snap the look-alike's attention away from Barry and onto him. "Harrison Wells. The Harrison Wells." He gasped, and Harry's arms fell to his side as he sighed, looking up at the ceiling. "Oh, my God, am I in S.T.A.R. Labs? Okay, I don't know what is happening here, but I've always wanted to meet you. Y-Your thesis on string phenomenology was revolutionary to me."

     Harry looked over at Barry, blinking as he grew more annoyed. "Oh, man," Barry muttered, shaking his head in disapproval.

     "I had the magazine laminated so I could keep it. I-I-I just want to emulate..." the look-alike continued rambling as Harry tossed a taser to Barry. Shrugging as he looked at it, Barry switched it on and hastily pressed it to his doppelgänger's torso. Immediately, his doppelgänger passed out onto a chair, and Cisco scrambled over to him.

     "What did you do? What's wrong with you? Have you turned into an evil you?" Cisco retorted, staring at his friend in bewilderment.

     "Relax. Just knocked him out." Barry tossed the taser back to Harry. "I brought him here so I could become him. While you guys work on the goggles, I will go to CCPD as him and see if I can figure out what information they have on Zoom's previous sightings and where Piper could possibly be." Barry shrugged, slipping on the glasses the counterpart had been wearing.

     Harry sighed, rubbing his forehead again. "Allen. The Piper on this Earth... She isn't your Piper. Nobody on this Earth is the person you know back on yours. They're all different. You can't get distracted because the girl you love has disappeared. It's up to the people here to find her. Not you." Barry's eyes widened while his cheeks burned red. "Is that clear?" Harry asked.

     The speedster merely nodded as he tried to process what Harry had just called him out on. How did he know?

     He could have assumed, based on the fact that he and Piper were married on this Earth, but he was specific. He was talking about his Piper. Their Piper.

     "While you're at CCPD, be careful. Remember what Jay said: things here are all sorts of trippy." Cisco advised, watching in slight amusement as his best friend was gaping at the wedding band on his counterpart's left hand.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

31.2K 662 29
When she was only six months old, Kat's mother was murdered. Her 11 year old brother had seen it all. He was taken in by his best friend's father whi...
12.9K 644 19
■ ■ ■ jitters ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁 "𝙞 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙨𝙩" "𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬...
298K 9.9K 44
5/--/18: #2 in #theflash 6/- -/19: #7 in #theflash 8/28/19: #1 in #dccomics 5/6/21: #3 in #greenarrow She can control time. Speed it up, slow it down...
22.4K 768 8
𝗠𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗬/𝗡 𝗟/𝗡, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝗮𝗺 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲. 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀 𝗜 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮...