The Fate of Severus Snape// S...

By Spoonzi

What happens when Severus meets a boy in his Fifth Year? Before he is supposed to become a marked death eater... More

Cast & Playlist
.:Chapter One:.
.:Chapter Two:.
.:Chapter Three:.
.:Chapter Four:.
.:Chapter Five:.
.:Chapter Six:.
.:Chapter Seven:.
.:Chapter Eight:
.:Chapter Nine:.
.:Chapter Ten:.
.:Chapter Twelve:.
.:Chapter Thirteen:.
.:Chapter Fourteen:.
.:Chapter Fifteen:.
.:Chapter Sixteen:.
.:Chapter Seventeen:.
.:Chapter Eighteen:.
.:Chapter Nineteen:.
.:Chapter Twenty:.

.:Chapter Eleven:.

5.9K 283 2
By Spoonzi

'We don't wanna be like them'

By dinner everything has been set in place and Lily and Severus are sat on either side of their newest edition at the Hufflepuff table sharing a misshapen pumpkin pie from the Kitchens and sipping muggle pop that Lily's mum had sent her. When the marauders walk into the hall sporting the leftovers of the girls trickery, the brunet nudges the two to look. Almost laughing the two boys regard her, sadly diminishing, work.

James Potter has feathers in his hair and sprouting from his neck, his nose and mouth still a bit wonky and tinted orange. Sirius Black has his head ducked low and he's trying to hide behind his stuff, tawny locks that haven't quite lost the moosish curves from earlier. Peter Pettigrew is coughing loudly and yelping out horse notes at random. Remus Lupin's face is still a spectacular shade of orange and his messy hair is green and leafy.

The three pranksters take turns exchanging fist bumps and high fives under the table before Lily takes off towards the four to act worried for them. Her emerald eyed, scarlet haired beauty immediately has the leader of the group falling into their trap and dragging the others with them as their goblets disappear and are replaced. She gives a thumbs up behind her back and goes to sit by Marlene Mikinnon.

"The three of us make a pretty good team," The shorter teen comments taking a sip from his glass bottle of Pepsi not looking away from the Gryffindor table.

Pausing with his scoop of pie halfway into his mouth, onyx orbs flick over to the other male. He's silent for a moment chewing his pie slowly before he replies, "Yeah, I guess we do".

A grin spreads across Cercius' face and he can feel his own lips quirking up as Pettigrew begins tinting green. As Potter picks up his own goblet the brunet speaks again, "Lily mentioned she's going with some girls to Hogsmeade, I keep avoiding it because I don't want to go alone so would you like to go with me next weekend?"

Black and Lupin are also turning green now. Pettigrew already has the beginnings of Bully scrawled across his forehead. Severus takes a swig of his own pop and hides his mouth behind the bottle, "Only if you're buying," he mutters snorting when Black realizes that all four of them are Slytherin green with bold black letters across their foreheads.

Laughing the Hufflepuff finishes off his own drink, "For that sight I'll buy you just about anything, Sev".

James Potter sprints out of the great hall with the other three not far behind him leaving a room full of amused teens and professors in their wake.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527 6 33
Severus loves Lilly, Raven loves James. The marauders friended Raven, Lilly friended Severus. The Potters death took its toll on Raven and Severus...
91.7K 2.8K 35
It has been two years since Voldemort was killed, ending the war between Tom Marvolo Riddle and Harry James Potter. Families torn apart by Death were...
194 2 15
It begins at the start of six year and all is becoming to much for lily... Severus is starting to become a bit harsher towards her.. James is insisti...
10.8K 363 38
When Severus graduates from Hogwarts, he finally makes the decision to live every second of his life. So, at 18, he takes back his life from the deat...