You Rule My Heart | tk

By NimraSajjad

[fetus writing] Jeon Jeongguk is an Alpha and the Crown Prince of Kingdom of Haethon, the most powerful and r... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Sealed
Chapter 2: Noted
Chapter 3: Stain
Chapter 4: Roaming
Chapter 5: Steadfast
Chapter 6: Intuition
Chapter 7: Doleful
Chapter 8: Fond
Chapter 9: Betrothed
POWER COUPLE TAEKOOK
Chapter 10: Reason
Chapter 11: Vain
Chapter 12: Snitch
Chapter 13: Sentiments
Chapter 14: Delighted
Chapter 15: Blamed
Chapter 16: Combat
Chapter 17: Dream
Chapter 18: Twisted
Chapter 19: Threshold
Chapter 20: Bond
Chapter 21: Beautiful
Chapter 22: Morning
Chapter 23: Forced
Chapter 24: Agony
Chapter 25: Humble
Chapter 26: Drifted
Chapter 27: Memory
Chapter 28: Euphoric
Chapter 29: Who?
Chapter 30: Song
Chapter 32: Coronation
Chapter 33: Guests
Chapter 34: Tender
Chapter 35: Believe
Chapter 36: Innocence
Chapter 37: Sacrifice
Chapter 38: Ignite
Chapter 39: Slumber
Chapter 40: Reign
《Thank You》End
New Book

Chapter 31: Intense

55K 2.4K 1.6K
By NimraSajjad

Ignore the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung places his hand on his chest and feels the wild beating of his heart as if he wasn't hearing in loud before. Taehyung doesn't know why he is feeling like this. Why his body is heating up all of the sudden. He just can't get that image out of his mind---Jeongguk's body, hair a bit sweaty and his intense stare, heavy breathing, enough to make Taehyung shudder.

He could feel Jeongguk's dominance and he can still feel it. Taehyung leans against the door when he feels his skin itching again and getting hotter but it was less painful than last time. With shivering steps, he walks towards the mirror, his eyes widening when he sees his reflection.

Ash gray hair, little markings on his face and eyes blue. The two candles on the sides of the mirror flicker and give out their light. Jeongguk had told him about it this and it really spooked him to be honest. What he thought is that his second time transforming would be also painful yet here he was, with less pain in front of the mirror.

Taehyung traces his fingers on the mark which are clearly visible in the moonlight coming from the window because the candles are out.

Taehyung never thought he'd be such a creature and having this predicting ability. He always used to think that his parents---both Alphas gave birth to two Alphas and an omega. Why an omega? He could've been a true blood. But it's really rare for both alphas to give birth to an omega.

Why do all the rare incidents have to happen with Taehyung? He laughs at that sometimes.

Special? Really? Taehyung can't just seem to believe he is someone special. He'd just am omega who is married to the most perfect man---Jeon Jeongguk and he is grateful for that because he loves Jeongguk and he knows that Jeongguk loves him---It's more than enough for him.

And Jeongguk is on his mind right now because he just can't get out that image out of his mind and it's driving him insane---insane with want.

You can say that his prayers got answered because he heard the door opening and his favourite scent invades his senses. Taehyung holds his breath, closing his eyes and it feels like he's frozen in his place.

Where as the moment Jeongguk enters the room he gets Taehyung's ever so sweet scent but smells something strong too---Taehyung's arousal. Jeongguk eyes dart to the corner of the room where Taehyung stands in front of the mirror. He can hear Taehyung's heartbeat which syncs with his own erratic one.

Jeongguk throws away his jacket and slowly makes his way to Taehyung who stands in his aroused state and doesn't want to admit that he got turned in by just watching Jeongguk beat someone up.

Jeongguk sees Taehyung's closed eyes but it's clear that Taehyung stands as a Kitsune because of the hair and the marks.

Taehyung yelps when he feels Jeongguk's breath on his nape. Jeongguk is close---so close that if he moves a mere his lips would touch Taehyung's hair on his nape but Jeongguk waits.

"If you are to change everything and go back---would you?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung's eyes snap open, meeting Jeongguk's eyes---glowing red. There is a soft glow on both of their faces and the moonlight is in their favour because it enhances their wolf vision.

Taehyung remains quite, thinking why would Jeongguk ask him this question. Why would he think that Taehyung wants to change anything if he can.

"Answer me." Jeongguk asks, eyes never leaving Taehyung's in the mirror.

"Why ask something that can never happen." Taehyung's right. How can they go back in past? And he doesn't want to.

"That's not what I asked. If we could, would you want to change anything or everything?" Jeongguk himself doesn't know why he is asking this. Now Jeongguk's nose gently touches back Taehyung's head and the omega sighs.

"Well---if I could go back. I'd do like to change somethings." Taehyung says and Jeongguk's heart threatens to beat out of his chest. He really shouldn't have asked but he wants to know.

"What would it be?" Jeongguk asks, closing his eyes and inhaling Taehyung's scent again. Taehyung finds the red eyes gone but feels Jeongguk softly resting his head on Taehyung's shoulder.

"I'd---I'd go back to Mariana and---". Jeongguk's heart drops and he just doesn't want to listen what Taehyung is going to say if it's what he's expecting Taehyung would say.

"And I'd save my father." Taehyung's voice wavers suddenly. Jeongguk smiles sadly but that fear is still there. "And I'd apologise to him for being such a bad person to him. And---".

There's more and Jeongguk hides his face more in Taehyung's shoulder, his breath making Taehyung shiver.

"And if I had know that I was going be married to such a sweet, loving and caring person---I'd never have done what I did. I'd never have hurt you or rejected you and---I-I just---I just---". Taehyung doesn't know what more to say as he breaks into sobs.

Every worry and nervousness had vanished from Jeongguk's body and he doesn't know why did he even had it at the first place. He should've trusted Taehyung.

"But this can't happen. We can't go back and I'm so so happy for what I have right now---in the present---right at this moment---I have you and there is nothing more I can ask for." Taehyung says and Jeongguk heart soars with warmth. Oh how much he loves Taehyung.

Jeongguk starts placing small kisses on Taehyung's side of neck and the omega yelps at the sudden contact, the rush seeping through his body.

"I love you Taehyung. I'll alway love you. No matter what. You belong to me and me only and I want you by my side forever." Jeongguk says and continues to mark Taehyung's neck. When he licks the mark, that's when Taehyung moans and husband arousal once again hits Jeongguk.

"I love---I love you Gukkie." Taehyung breathes out, already whimpering due to Jeongguk's kisses.

Taehyung is spun around, now face to face with Jeongguk as blue and red eyes stare at each other with love, warmth and lust too. Jeongguk wastes no more time and claims Taehyung's lips in a furious kiss. His lips are firm and demanding and Taehyung gives it to him, the assurance of the same emotions and feelings he feels too.

Jeongguk doesn't let Taehyung circle his arms around his neck and holds both of Taehyung's hand behind his back and the omega is desperate to touch Jeongguk. The Alpha explores Taehyung's mouth with his tongue, both moaning when their tongues meet.

Jeongguk pulls away and he admits that the black haired Taehyung did looked hot when he was wrecked by Jeongguk but the innocence was still there. The ash gray Taehyung is pure embodiment of sin. His pink lips abused by Jeongguk and hair falling on his eyes which are starting hooded at him. Jeongguk feels proud to be the one who did this to Taehyung and it's always going to be him.

Taehyung leans in again but Jeongguk moves his head back, making Taehyung whines in desperation. Jeongguk smirks at Taehyung's neediness and let's go of Taehyung's but then steps away from him.

Taehyung stares at him confused as Jeongguk moves to sit on the large sofa chair, his eyes clearly showing the lust. He places his leg over the other and stares intently at Taehyung who us still breathing heavily.

"Strip." Jeongguk orders and Taehyung feels the same surge of electricity pass through him as the night when they went for the run. Only this time, Taehyung composes himself immediately because he had been waiting for this day.

"I said you'd strip for me one day, didn't I? So strip." Jeongguk had a smug look on his face and Taehyung wants to show him that two can play the game.

Cunning like a vixen. Taehyung will show him the vixen. (A female fox and also A slang for women--- to call her a vixen means that she's sexy and flirtatious)

First of all, Taehyung releases his pheromones which makes his arousal double and Jeongguk let's out a low growl from his throat. Taehyung smirks at the effect and now---It's show time. The moonlight makes Taehyung glow more and more and Jeongguk doesn't know how much he can hold himself and he also doesn't know what he's about to witness.

Now Taehyung should be listening to his Alpha and just start stripping but he wants to live the moment and enjoy it completely.

Taehyung closes his eyes and arches his back, his own hands roaming over his slim body and he teasingly lifts up his shirt and then it falls back.

Torture. It's already torture for Jeongguk.

Jeongguk's cock twitches when Taehyung moans his name as if he's the one touching him. Jeongguk controls himself. He can't give up that easily now that he knows Taehyung is testing him.

The omega bites his lips and slowly undoes the knot of his top that are on his sides. The top loosens and slids down Taehyung's shoulder, revealing the sinful skin. It's the first time he is himself taking off his clothes because the other times, it's Jeongguk who takes them off. Sometimes slowly and sometimes he just rips it off.

Taehyung teasingly slides the top from his shoulder, eyes staring at Jeongguk's who may look composed but wants to just wreck Taehyung. Taehyung smirks and throws the top towards Jeongguk who catches it, taking a sniff of the alluring scent.

Now Taehyung seductively walks towards Jeongguk and turns around, making sure to arch his back as he sits on Jeongguk's lap, right over his crotch. Taehyung's back is on display infront of Jeongguk and he wastes no time to place his hand on his sides and attach his lips on Taehyung's skin, kissing along his spine.

Taehyung moans at the feeling of Jeongguk's bulge and he himself is painfully hard. Jeongguk groans when Taehyung grinds his hips but immediately gets up. The omega teasingly takes off his trousers and now stands completely naked infront of Jeongguk.

He bends down and opens the first button of Jeongguk's top but then rips it off. Jeongguk was so damn tight in his pants that it was hurting. Taehyung just loved being dominat for now. Taehyung undoes Jeongguk's pants and takes them off of him. Now Jeongguk sits naked as well, just with his ripped top. Taehyung kneels down and spreads Jeongguk's legs and starts kissing his thighs once settled between the legs.

Jeongguk hisses when Taehyung sucks and his hand finds Taehyung's locks. The omega then takes Jeongguk's throbbing member in his hand and the Alpha sucks in a breath.

"Tae---." Jeongguk breathes out.

"I'll make you feel good Alpha." Taehyung seductively whispers. Jeongguk curses as Taehyung starts strocking him and it was painfully slow. Taehyung gets up and straddles Jeongguk's lap as he keeps strocking while kissing Jeongguk's neck. The Crown Prince grabs Taehyung's waist hardly as strained breaths leave his lips when Taehyung increases his pace and sucks at his neck at the same time.

Jeongguk has no idea how Taehyung got so good at doing this. Taehyung's lips were now around Jeongguk's hardened buds and his speed increasing in Jeongguk's shaft.

Jeongguk bites his lips but little groans leave his mouth at the pleasure he feels with every strock of Taehyung's hand.

He would love to keep it all going but he has let Taehyung be in control for too long. In a moment, he grabs Taehyung's thighs and gets up, the omega shrieking at the sudden movement. Taehyung's arms legs circle around Jeongguk. He really wanted to let Jeongguk off.

"I'll show you who is in control baby."

Jeongguk throws Taehyung on he bed and the omega bounce. Jeongguk grabs his hips and flips him over and lifts Taehyung's ass, grip firm on his sides.

Taehyung yelps when Jeongguk slaps his ass cheek, loving the stinging pain. Taehyung's eyes widen when he felt a hot breath on his ass. Jeongguk kisses his cheeks then spreads them, revealing his pretty pink hole.

A deep moan leaves Taehyung's lips when Jeongguk teases his rim with his tongue. He places a wet kiss there and then starts eating him out, loving the velvety feeling of Taehyung's walls. Taehyung was now crying due the pleasure he felt and his cock itching to be touched.

Jeongguk flips him over again and spreads his legs. He captures Taehyung's lips in a sloppy kiss and enters him without warning, causing Taehyung to cry out on the kiss. Jeongguk wastes no time and begins thrusting into him.

Taehyung's nails dig in Jeongguk's shoulder when Jeongguk thrusts harder and Taehyung's toes curl, eyes closing, mouth spilling moans and his head falls back and back arches beautifully.

Jeongguk abuses his hardened buds with his tongue and Taehyung feels like he might pass out. Jeongguk places Taehyung's legs on his shoulder and angles again to thrust harder, leaving the omega to cry in pleasure.

Taehyung could only hear his moans and Jeongguk's grunts and the skin slapping.

"You look so beautiful---wrecked by me. Moaning just for me." Jeongguk says against Taehyung's ear and the omega moans louder at the praise.

"Tell me how good I make you feel. Tell me how much you love when I make you feel this good." Jeongguk says seductively.

"I love---I love it so much---ohhh---feels so good." Taehyung says in breaks because the pleasure is too much that he can't speak properly.

Taehyung's body shudders as he is close and Jeongguk's hold tightens on his waist as he thrusts in an animalistic pace. Taehyung comes screaming Jeongguk's name and Jeongguk fills him up soon after.

Both of them breathing heavily but Jeongguk picks Taehyung up and walks towards the sofa chair. He places Taehyung on his lap. The omega immediately getting excited at the thought of riding Jeongguk. Jeongguk still inside Taehyung, grabs Taehyung's hips and helps him roll his hips.

Taehyung rests his hand on Jeongguk's chest and in no time, he is bouncing on Jeongguk's cock and despite being tired, he wants to make Jeongguk feel good but his movements falter and then Jeongguk thrusts his hips and Taehyung sees stars.

They chase their orgasms, Taehyung first and falls on Jeongguk's chest as the Alpha keeps thrusting and then comes.

Once in the bath tub, even when they are in their normal state, Taehyung no longer in his other form, they are still kissing eachother hungrily. And the make out session turns into something more and soon Taehyung is screaming Jeongguk's name again and again as the Alpha thrusts into him.

---------------------------

^the smile....

^🔥

^hand in hand❤

^these little glances

^these little touches....🔥🔥❤❤

^cuteeeeee

^taehyung was so cute playing with yeontan

^yeontan is like the 8th member of BTS tbh....everyone loves him so much.

^Jimin slapped taebooty. .....well not one can resist the taebooty tbh......🔥🔥

--------------------------
Hello beautiful people. How are you guys.

Boring

Hope u liked it tho.

Vote share and comment

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 140K 51
Taehyung is an elementary school teacher who's a constant disappointment to his family back in England. His ex-boyfriend is getting married to his yo...
2.6K 95 8
This a Percy Jackson fanfic the love interest known as hades daughter and love of the first halfblood this is brand new so please Bare with me with t...
78.7K 1.3K 91
https://m.shubaow.net/170/170976/ Author: da frog Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2021-01-07 Latest: Chapter 91 Extra Story rebirth fini...
684K 33.8K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...