My purpose Jack Frost X Reader

By GodCreatorLizzy

Every guardian has a purpose, and Jack Frost couldn't find his. One day he meets 17 year old girl who can see... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Final
...

Chapter 2

10.4K 330 123
By GodCreatorLizzy

Jack couldn't remember which way Jaime went so he asked the wind to help. "Hey wind take me to Jaime!" Suddenly Jack floated and was pushed off into the air, the wind taking him to Jaime's house.

*North Pole*

"Y/N what brings you here?" Santa Claus asked. Y/N shrugged at him. "It must be important, you never come here." The tooth fairy said opening Y/N's mouth to look at her perfect white teeth.

Y/N slapped her hands away. "That's one of the reasons why." She mumbled getting a laugh out of the Easter Bunny.

"Bunny!" Y/N said with excitement and hugged him. Bunny was the one who looked out for Y/N. Bunny hugged her back.

"Oh tooth sorry for slapping your hand it's just you keep touching my teeth. It feels weird." Y/N said shivering slightly in disgust at the thought of someone touching her teeth.

"Sorry Y/N, I just can't help it they're just so white." Tooth said floating down onto the ground.

"It's fine. Hey Sandy how's it going?" Y/N asked looking down at Sand Man.

He made a thumbs up sign out of sand and a smile on his face.

"That's good." Y/N said taking a cookie from a tray that an elf was holding.

"Y/N not to be rude but I know you didn't come here for a visit. You must've come for a reason." Santa said looking at the giant globe that was previously covered in dark sand.

"Yes I do have a reason. Man in moon needs to tell you first though." Y/N said climbing onto Bunny's back.

Bunny smirked a bit then looked at the moon. "What is it?" The moon shined a light at a spot on the floor. A sort of small pillar came up from the floor and projected a light.

"Oh we're getting a new guardian?" Santa asked rhetorically. "Maybe the Leprechaun?" Tooth asked excitedly while Sand Man smiled in agreement.

"Please not the groundhog. Please not the groundhog." Bunny said closing his eyes. Y/N smiled seeing as she already knew.

Once the figure finally appeared Santa spoke. "Jack Frost and Y/N." Bunny opened his eyes. "I take it back the groundhog is fine." "Jack Frost? Why? He's nothing but a mischievous guy who loves to play pranks." Bunny said.

"Maybe Man in moon thinks we need help." Santa said. "Help? When have we ever needed help?" Bunny asked. "It must mean bad trouble is coming." "Wait a minute..." Tooth looked at Y/N.

"Man in moon said us guardians are people who are already dead." Tooth said.

Now that they thought about it, nobody had known how Y/N got here so fast, or how she could see them and touch them and know where they are. But people could still see her and talk to her like she were alive.

"Y/N.... Are you dead?" Bunny asked taking her off his back and putting her in front of him so everybody could see her.

"Yeah. I've been dead almost ten years."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 3.7K 22
ᯐ 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 ( 𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙶𝚄𝙰𝚁𝙳𝙸𝙰𝙽𝚂 ) ─────────────────── ❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒! 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄! 𝐁𝐑𝐄...
120K 3.5K 25
It had been years since Jack became a Guardian. Pitch Black was defeated and every kids believe in the Guardians again. Jack also has all of his memo...
63.5K 1.3K 18
Tiger Lily has been around for only 3 years. She's physically 15, she is the Spirit of Animals, and the Guardian of Imagination. Lily is still gettin...
764 31 10
╰┈➤ 𝙹. 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚡 𝚘𝚌 ❝𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙖𝙛𝙖𝙧.❞ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━━━━ . . . The winter spi...