Oblivion (Jungkook X Rosè)

By Diamond_Fate

"Our love had sunken in complete oblivion. You were a total oblivious of who I am... Who we are...and what we... More

Prologue
LAWS and REMINDERS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
PLAGIARISM (Must Read)
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
Fate (What will happen to Oblivion?)
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56

35

2.1K 116 18
By Diamond_Fate

A:   A month, I haven't been updating for a month. Sorry. And I fell asleep last night, I'm really tired.

💎💎💎

- Rosè

I

just entered the hospital, about to do my everyday job, to check patients, go do rounds, remind everyone to take their healthy meals,  it's my passion, to be a doctor...

"Yet why do I feel like I'm not happy with it anymore?"

I logged in with the ID scanner and the finger print scanner before heading to my consultation office, and just when I passed by on the job training nurses, I heard few whispers...

"Is it true?"

"She stole Dra. Chou's boyfriend?"

"What? The new doctor?"

"I can't believe. I actually respect her, but this..."

My steps halted...
My eyes directly looking in front, at the door of my office where my name is written beside, and under it were my specializations.

The reason why almost everyone here respects me, is because of my specializations, and also because they found me as one of the best doctors, but they thought me wrong this time, and it's poking my nerves.

"What's cooking, nurses? Aren't you suppose to be doing your jobs? Why are you here gossiping?"
       I felt my heart clenching a bit when I heard her voice, her words indirectly protecting me from the nurses.

"S-Sorry, Doctor."
       I turned my body to see the nurses bowing at her and so they did in front of me as they saw me facing them.

"Jennie eonnie..."
       I uttered almost whispering.

"Everyone knows already..."
        Without even hinting it a bit, she face forward stated it.

"That you and Jeon have something. What you did in that restaurant went a little of viral, only inside this building."
        I can hear her, and I want to be emotional but there's no emotions coming out of me.

"Because Tzuyu told them."
       But that made me hitch a breathe.

She eyed me...
She knows what's really going on, I'm not telling to any of them, not to Lisa, not to Jisoo eonnie, not to her, not even to Chanyeol...

"You have to work on it, you know, a reputation is not just revolving around what's your degree but also to what people believe you are."
        She barely say anything to me when it comes to this kimd of issues because I know she's closer to Jisoo eonnie and also because she's that type of person who's not into talking so much but...

She knows me as how much she knows Jisoo eonnie and Lisa.

"What Tzuyu told to those foolish nurses is that you're dating Jungkook, that's all she said, but the thing is that, those nurses know that she is also dating Jungkook."
      She informed and my eyes squinted a bit when the cold air entered the facility.

"But not everyone is listening to her. Those who had been here for long can't stand her attitude and they know how of a bitch she is so there still several staffs you can go with, but still, you have to deal with it."
      I nodded as she stated and motioned that she'll go after.

"Take care, call us if you need. I'll be just in my office."
       She waved her hands and my eyes watched her back as she took the way going to her office.

The door closed...
And that's the moment I decided to walk to my own room.

As I entered...
A deep sigh escaped through my lips, yet my lungs still feel uneasy.

"Pressure, stress...
The poison that will slowly take your health away from you."

My eyes squeezed shut as I thought of that.
I do,'t want to het ill, neither to get stressed, that'll just make things harder.

"Work on it, Park Chaeyoung."
        I commanded to myself.

I was about to close the door...
But then again, I heard few talks...

"Slut, she's surely a slut."
       I don't recognize the voice, but I can assure that the person with that unrecognizable voice is Tzuyu...

"Not just a slut, she's a demon."
        And just like what I expected, that's Tzuyu.

I want to questioned them, "Why do they even need to talk in front of my door? While it's open?"

"This is her office, look what I will..."
         My morning isn't good already, and her being the real bitch just blew my sanity away.

"You really don't have to talk in front of my door while it's ajar."
       I stated with squinting eyes...

I saw some staffs turning heads on us.
That's when I realized that my voice is a bit higher than usual.

She was surprised, but she had retrieved herself back fast and answered...

"Why? Is this part of your office? Is it private? Even this part of the Earth, you're still going to steal?"
        There's it, she's pointing that I'm the culprit, the stealer of man.

"What do you mean even this? Have I stolen something before?"
        I asked back.

By this time, I am already aware of Lisa's, Jennie eonnie's and Jisoo eonnie's presence behind her.

"Have I stolen something from you? Or lerhaps, someone?"
       I asked, my eyes is shaking in frustration, she's getting to my nerves. She's trying me real hard.

"Yes, yes. Good thing you asked, because Jungkook is mine."
       I want to look at the person who just entered the entrance...

He is wearing a coat...
While holding his bag in his hands...
His head towards us, who are making a scandalous scene in front of so many people.

I know this will break him...
And this would haunt me to sleep but...
"In order to gain something, you need to sacrifice something."

"I told you, Jungkook lost his memories and now that he has his memories back, he's mine, AGAIN. Let me just tell you, I didn't force him into me, I didn't even expected him to go back. I will admit, I want him to remember but I don't really asked God to return him back to me because I know it'll cause trouble to him. And him coming back to me, was his choice, it's what he wants, to be with me, not to be with you anymore."
        I saw the sudden pain forming on her eyes, a sign that I'm winning once again.

"You and him are just built from a set up by your parents, I guess. And that's not the worst thing, the thing I sympathize the mist is that you, your parents and his parents are just relying on his amnesia to fool him. And now that he ha me his memories back, you can't control a but of him anymore. I feel sorry for causing trouble, but then again, what's mine, should always stay as mine."
        I saw several staffs including my friends, having a clever smile playing in their faces.

"You can beg Jungkook if you want to, if you still think I forced him to go back to me. But I'm warning you, if it's for me, he can hit anyone."
       That's the last thing I want to say, this isn't enjoyable at all. Not a single percentage if me wants this kind of attention and scenario.

I like dramas, but I hate it when it's my life becoming as one.

"Now, why don't we do our jobs? It's the thing I went for here, and you should too, we both don't want to get suspended, do we?"
       I suggested, mouthing a bit.

Her eyes are reddish and watery...
For both embarrassment and anger.

"Go now, the more you stay glaring at me, the more people think that you're losing and immaturely acting."
       I whispered just enough for the closest to us to hear...

And that's the time she rolled her eyes and turned her back, moved away and didn't tend to look back at me. That's a relief, the scene has ended and still, the staffs Bowes at me.

"Reputation, respect."

"We're just talking about it earlier. Good job Mrs. Jeon, you have now taken your reputation back to its position."
        Jennie eonnie clapped her hands slowly with a smile formed on her lips as she commented.

"It may seem negative but it's actually good that now, almost everyone knows what's the real point between you and Jungkook and with that invader bitch."
        Jisoo eonnie added and leaned her shoulder beside my door while scanning the people who had watched our dramatic and scandalous scenario earlier.

"Good job, god job. I like to see that kind of Chaeyoung. Proud, confident and fighting for what she owns."
        The last part made me smile as the three of them gave me a teasing expression...

Yet the man who's looking at me painfully earlier didn't bother us and is now taking his steps to his own office. Watching his feet moving away and creating more distance made me feel so cold and really guilty.

He used to greet me first before going to his office, or would buy me breakfast if he'll get the sense that I'm not eating yet but...

Now, he's walking away with a heavy aura, and a serious, dull and cold expression.

"You're sorry about him, ain't you?"
        I didn't even recognized who asked it from the three of them as my eyes kept watching him walking, and instead of answering the question, my liod mumbled his name with pain in chest...

"Chanyeol..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.3K 2.4K 42
They hate each other. Or so they try to convince themselves that. Trope - Enemies to Lovers, fanfiction, Romance, fiction - A ROSEKOOK FANFICTION- AC...
5.7K 229 13
A curtain meant to cover the light. The curtain closes, and night begins. Dark and wild things start to happen behind the curtain. Some good, some ba...
1.1K 87 15
( This is an unexpected love , love between an unexpected poor guy who just suffered from a breakup and an unexpected daughter of CEO of the biggest...
48.5K 1.7K 43
[ Completed ] Have a crush on each other since debut. One day they are having a collab and getting close day by day. Inlove with each others and fina...