Warmth Of Seduction #Wattys20...

By Diamond_Ash_Writer

"Oh c'mon, I know you're attracted to me, I saw you staring at me" She said as she flung herself on the stran... More

Cast
Chapter # 2 "Luck"
Chapter # 3 "Who Is He?"
Chapter # 4 "The Loner"
Chapter # 5 "Queenka"
Chapter # 6 "Jealousy"
Chapter # 7 "A Bet"
Chapter # 8 "The Winner"
Chapter # 9 "The Flashback"
Chapter # 10 "Little Girl"
Chapter # 11 "Revenge"
Chap 12 *Who Is She?*
Chap 13 *Living Together*
Chap 14 *Suzanne's Truth*
Chapter 15 *Destiny's Little Secret*
Chap.16 *Childhood Sweetheart*
Chap 17 *Change In Behavior*
Chapter # 18 "The Trap"
Chapter # 19 "The Savior"
Chapter # 20 "Unreliable Friend"
Chapter 21 "Brewing Friendship"

Chapter # 1 "The Jerk"

8.7K 121 35
By Diamond_Ash_Writer

Author's P.O.V

Cynthia loaded her suitcase in the car and was about to sit inside when her phone rang. She stopped and took her phone out and smiled once she read the caller ID. She quickly swiped the green button happily after seeing her favorite name on the screen.

"Hey"

" Hey, sweetie, how are you? "

"I'm good, Jason, you?" Cynthia asked her brother as she opened the car door and sat inside before closing the door and locking it.

"I'm good too, so when are you moving out?"

"Today, of course, I just sat in my car" Cynthia laughed at her brother's memory who seemed to have forgotten just the thing she told him yesterday

"Oh, but Cyndy, are you sure about that?"

"Yes, Jay, I'm sure about that. I told you that it's my final decision and I won't ever change that just because of our terrible past plus, it's hard to live here alone" Cynthia said while shaking her head at his hundredth time of trying to stop her. She was the most stubborn person in their family and Jason knew that very well.

"You can still come to my place" Jason said to which Cynthia rolled her eyes while chuckling, it was his millionth time of trying to make Cynthia live with him.

"I told you, I wanna be independent just like you" Cynthia tried hard to reason out with his brother who didn't wanted anything to happen to his baby sister.

"That won't stop me from sending you money and taking care of you. You are still my baby sister" Jason said and Cynthia laughed at her brother's cheeky yet innocent remark. Her brother still hasn't gotten married because he thinks the girl won't be able to love Cynthia like him.

"Sure"

"Stay safe, okay? I don't want you to get hurt" Jason said to which Cynthia nodded but then palmed her face after realizing how dumb she looked while doing that.

"Of course, I have to go now"

"Sure, stay safe and call me when you get there" and with that, they hug as Cynthia roared the engine to life and started driving to her new life.

~

She drove through the familiar streets, trying to find a cafe to sit and have some coffee to gain back the energy she lost in the whole driving. Just then, she saw a house that seemed a bit familiar as a shooting pain came through her head and she quickly stopped the car as a clip of a memory came back.

~ Flashback

The little girl woke up from the huge noise out of her room so she ran outside and into the living room. As soon as she ran outside, she froze at the sight before her, blood was everywhere.

End of flashback ~

Cynthia started breathing heavily while tears started rolling down her eyes and her breathe hitched. She tried to regain her breathing and started wiping her tears off to avoid scaring people off from her smudged mascara. She finally regained he breathe and straightened her posture. She ignited the engine of the car and started driving again, trying hard to put that memory in the back of her head just like she been doing for years.

She shook her head, calming her self down and noticed a cafe on her left. Cynthia quickly stopped the car and got off, not forgetting about her wallet and the keys. She went inside the shop and it was crowded like hell, so she decided to wait 5 minutes inside her car before going in there.

~ 5 minutes later.

The crowd seemed to fade away a little bit so she went outside and into the cafe and stood behind 2 girls continuously gossiping about something. So she started tapping her foot on the floor and rolled her eyes when she noticed that they were fan girling. They finally stopped and, making Cynthia let out a huge breathe which she didn't notice she was holding with anger. She was about to order when a tall boy ran in front of her and started ordering while Cynthia was left dumbfounded.

"Excuse me mister, it was my turn to order, you have to-"

"Shut up, bitch" He spoke without even turning around, making Cynthia widen her eyes and then chuckle after realizing that this guy just cursed at her.

"Stupid dick head, step the fuck aside, jerk" Cynthia wen on full curse mode but he still ignored her. Before she could do anything, she could see someone coming in their direction with an angry look on his face.

"What's going on here!? I'm the owner of the cafe" He asked and just when the tall boy was about to answer, Cynthia beat him up to it with a smirk dancing on her lips.

"Actually it was my turn to order when this guy right here came in front of me and started to place the order while skipping the line. So I politely asked him to move aside but he said 'shut up bitch', so I would really appreciate it if you tell him to go stand at the end of the line" Cynthia finished with an evil smirk on her lips and a cocky look on her face, proud of herself.

"I think the girl is right sir, you must stand at the end of the line, or else i'm afraid I have to show you the way out" The owner said with a calm but yet stern voice, making Cynthia smile in victory after seeing the sullen face of the guy.

"Stupid bitch" Cynthia heard him mumbling under his breathe but she just smirked again when he stepped aside and walked out of the cafe. Cynthia walked ahead and ordered her coffee and some biscuits and sat on the table, waiting for her order.

~ Time skip to after coffee

Cynthia stood up and went to her car and started driving towards her new apartment while thinking about her new high school. She kept on worrying about if she will make friends or if she will get bullied. She told herself to calm down in the end and took a huge breathe and put her focus back on the road.

Cynthia finally reached the building and then sighed in relief, she quickly drove towards the parking lot and parked her car before getting out. She took out her luggage and locked the car. She quickly walked towards the elevator and went to the ground floor. Once it stopped, she stepped down and breathed in a huge breathe and started walking towards the reception.

" Hello, keys for flat no. 208 " Cynthia said while showing her I'D card and the receptionist nodded and started going through the drawers. She took out a key and handed to her which had '208' engraved on it, she nodded and went to the 2nd floor and started searching for her apartment.

" 205, 206, 207, 208! " She unlocked the door and went inside before turning the lights on. The apartment lit up, showing every lit up corner of the apartment. She locked the door and flopped on the couch and heaved a huge breathe out of exhaustion. She stood back up and walked towards the bedroom and went inside with her suitcase dragging along. She took her pajamas out and went inside the washroom. She opened the cabinets only to find them empty, she sighed frustratingly after realizing she has some work cut out for her.

She flopped down on the bed after walking back out and was about to sleep when she heard shouting from outside. She sat up straight on the bed with wide eyes and concentrated on the voices but they didn't came. She was about to sleep again when an ear piercing shout came from outside. She quickly stood up, not bearing it anymore and ran towards the window and peeked outside but saw no one. Before long, she again heard a noise but it was of shattering of glass so she looked towards her left and saw a house with an open window.

She squinted her eyes in order to see something through the darkness as she saw the silhouette of a tall man in dark holding a piece of something, at least that's what it looked like. A girl was lying on the floor while some dark liquid surrounded her and she quickly realized what it was, blood.

A/N

Ok, First, i wanna give a special thanks to GwendolynAnvio for making this beautiful plus sexy cover for my book, i really really loved your work on my cover so thank you so much for making it❤

~~~

What do you guys think?

Who were they?

Who was the boy at the cafe?

Why was that girl lying in the pool of blood?

Until next time
With much love❤❤
Bubye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.9K 1K 61
𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒, 𝐀𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐋, 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒, 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ...
443K 12.9K 34
Blaze White is the New Girl at the Prep school in her mothers old home town. But her only goal for senior year is to keep a low profile, no friends...
9.2M 423K 79
"You know, it won't physically hurt you to be nice for once." I crossed my arms in front of my chest and groaned. "I don't want to take a chance." t...
272K 10.2K 52
"So Andrea, do you remember me now?", he asked through gritted teeth, anger, frustration, hatred and slight hurt clearly heard in his voice. "I am no...