Fire Emblem Fates Oc Fanficti...

By CoriOleander

This is part two of my original Takumi x Vale! You need to have read book one to read book two. (I made the c... More

Chapter 1: Portal
Chapter 2: Takumi
Author's Note
Chapter 3: Tristana and Parvaiz
Chapter 4: Season Children
Chapter 5: Relatable or Not?
Chapter 7: Fears
Chapter 8: Going Worse Than Wrong
Chapter 9: Second Chance
Chapter 10: Memory Raid
Chapter 11: Father
Chapter 12: For The Future
Author's Note

Chapter 6: Sakura's Betrayal

25 2 0
By CoriOleander

OH MY GOSH, I HAVEN'T WRITTEN IN THIS SITE FOR SOOOOOOOOOOOO LONG! I PROMISE I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN! ENJOY!

I waited for the blow to happen. The blow that would end me. But it never came. I looked up to see Vale, protecting me with a katana.

"Sakura? What are you doing?" She asked, looking bored.

"V-Valentine! Ah! I had strict orders to not let you see this!"

"Orders? From who?"

"I-I can't say..." She looked down, miserable.

"Tell me. Or within three seconds of you not telling me, you won't have a head." She threatened.

"Okay, okay! It was-"

"VALENTINE! TAKUMI! SAKURA! YOKO FELL!" Zadie screamed.

"She FELL?" She screeched. I didn't see what was so bad about falling.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"YOKO FELL OFF OF THE BIGGEST CLIFF NEARBY! AND THAT'S A CRAZY 623 FEET!" She started to run outside of the cave so I followed her.

"She couldn't have..." She ran to a large canyon that was only a few minutes away and leapt off. I grabbed her jacket and pulled her back.

"What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Looking to see if it's THAT time of year!" She ripped my grasp off of her jacket and jumped off. I followed her lead. "What are you doing?" She asked me.

"Doing what you did." I smiled. I noticed that someone was falling along with us. Azura had followed us.

"You two should really think about what you're doing before you go out on whim." She sighed.

"What are you doing?"

"I hope you understand where you're going," She smiled. I closed my eyes waiting for death to happen. It never did. I opened my eyes to realize I was in Valla again.

"It's the second time today I thought I was going to die. The world always seems to surprise me in the most interesting ways."

"I never knew the name of this place, and I still don't care. YOKO! WHERE ARE YOU?!?" She screamed at the top of her lungs.

"Keep your voice down. You don't know what could be-"

"I already know what's down here. I saw a lot of it happen after all." She glared at me.

"Wait... You mean-"

"Yeah. I was watching when you fought the gigantic dragon. I was thinking about getting your attention, but I stopped myself. I didn't want to distract you. And of course, I was still angry at you."

"Ah." I felt a little bad about leaving her. "What do you think would have happened if I had stayed?"

"I think that we wouldn't be in this situation. You and your family are so strong! Sorry about saying that you guys were weak... I'm pretty salty, aren't I?" She chuckled. "Should've gotten your attention when I had the chance."

"It's not really your fault. It's mostly mine..." I sighed. "Anyway, do you have even a tiny idea of where Yoko is?" I asked her.

"I really don't know." She shrugged, "She'll hopefully turn up."

"Then why did you leap down here?"

"To test if the portal was open." She told me, like it was obvious.

"Okay..."

"Now! Let's look for Yoko to make this faster." She pointed in three different directions. "We should split up."

"That's a bad idea." Azura warned us. "The kingdom of Valla isn't always welcoming. Especially when it's rulers aren't around."

"Who are the rulers of this place?"

"Corrin rules one section while Kamui rules the other." Azura told her.

"So you're saying that I could've seen you guys a LONG time ago and ESCAPED a long time ago?"

"Yes and no. Yes to you could've seen us, but no to escaping. Leaving Valla takes a lot more than just jumping through a lake." Azura informed us. "That's why I usually refuse to go or leave here."

"Ah. But it's possible, right?"

"Not in these conditions. Now, let's focus on finding Yoko. That is important after all." Azura reminded us.

"Of course." Vale quickly remembered why we were even here. "Azura recommended that we don't split up.

"Before we go, does anyone know about what happened with Sakura earlier?" I asked.

"What did Sakura do?" Azura asked.

"Oh y'know, the usual. She tried to kill me." I deadpanned.

"Yeah!" Vale backed me up.

"Why would Sakura try to kill you?" Azura inquired.

"How should I know?" I asked her.

"Well, I sort of assumed that you would know because you know Sakura very well, her being your sister and everything." Azura shrugged.

"I guess you have the right to assume so, but I really don't know why. She all of a sudden started to try to slam her staff on my head like a steel club." I recalled.

"Still, we need to find out why. Oh damn. I forgot that I left her without even asking someone to keep an eye on her." Vale cursed.

"I'm sure she wouldn't have left, after all, where would she go? To all the Faceless? She has a better chance of surviving with us than with them." I told her.

"Really though, there's a chance that she could've killed someone while we were gone." Vale sighed.

"Though that's true, if we want to get back faster, let's find Yoko first." Azura reminded us.

"Oh yeah." I sighed. Following Azura's lead, all three of us ran off to find Yoko. Azura first led us to where the kingdom was, filled with people who had run from Valla but then came back when it was safe.

"Lady Azura! It's great to see you!" A widely smiling girl acknowledged us. She looked no more than eleven to thirteen.

"Ah, Evelyn! How are you doing?" Azura smiled.

"Great! What about you, Lady Azura?"

"I'm doing fine, but there's no need to be formal. Azura's fine."

"But it's impolite to call you Azura, Lady Azura!" The girl argued.

"Um... Azura? Could we maybe speed things up?" Vale tried to sound as polite as possible, though asking a rude question.

"Ah. Of course. Evelyn, have you seen any new people pass by?" Azura asked the girl whose name was Evelyn I assumed.

"Oh! Of course! There was a red haired girl with blue eyes and blue glasses running around..." Evelyn pointed her finger toward a small village. "She went there."

"Thank you!" Azura patted Evelyn on her head. Then her head turned to me.

"Ah! Lord Takumi! I'm so sorry for not noticing you!" Evelyn screamed.

"It's quite alright." I smiled. "You may just call me Takumi."

"Lord Takumi, Lady Azura, are you both sure I can call you such informal names?"

"It's alright."

"Thank you, Azura, Takumi!" She grinned. "Would you like me to escort you to the village?"

"No, it's fine." Vale huffed.

"Excuse me, I don't mean to be impolite, but may I ask you your name?" She asked.

"Valentine." She frowned.

"Ah! Valentine is such a nice name! Are you also a friend of Lady Azura and Lord Takumi?" Evelyn asked her.

"Uh..." Vale didn't know what to say. She didn't really know whether WE considered her our friend.

"Yes." Azura smiled. "And it's very kind of you to offer to escort us, but we are able to make it there on our own."

"I didn't mean for it to sound like you weren't capable, but.. Uh.."

"Yes?"

"I just thought I could be of more use if I was with you! And I'm sorry if I'm impolite, but I also am just really happy to see you again!" She smiled, sheepishly.

"That's flattering of you, but we really must do this by ourselves." She told Evelyn.

"Alright... But come to me if you need anything. I know Valla like the back of my hand!" And with that, she ran off.

"What a charming little girl. She'd grow up to be just a fine woman..." Azura sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Evelyn was born with a disease that will shorten her lifespan by around eight ninths. She knows her time's almost up, so she's trying to be as helpful as can be. We know of the cure, but it needs very rare flower that can't be accessed easily. We've sent people looking for the correct flower, but most have died trying. They're called white lotus. They rarely show up around Hoshido, more or less Nohr or Valla. Pink lotus are very common, but only help a small amount. Her time will be up in a matter of days, so we're trying to find that flower fast." Azura sighed.

"White lotus? Those are EVERYWHERE in our world." Vale pointed out.

"Really? We need at least seven, which is impossible to find in Hoshido." Azura smiled.

"Shouldn't we finish what we came here for?" I asked, impatiently.

"Ah! Yes! I completely forgot! When we get back, please remind me to find some white lotus!" Azura smiled. She seemed a bit more.. Kiddish is what you could say. Walking to a small village took a lot less time than I last remembered.

"Here we are!" Azura announced, villagers staring, then bowing down at our feet.

"You found me." Around the corner of a building, walked Yoko.

Thank you for reading, and feel free to comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 213 71
The kingdom of Harmonia has been allied with Hoshido, Nohr, Valla, and Tranquilia. A new threat arises against Hoshido and Nohr after the war between...
4.4K 31 26
[DISCONTINUED] Friendship, love and heartbreak all together in one place. Dive into the realm of heroes brought together from across space and time. ...
443 11 6
What if Conquest went a little bit different what if Takumi, was not the one resentful, what if someone totally unexpected was the big boss? I have...
1.1K 57 34
War rages between Nohr and Hoshido. You are a Hoshidan soldier with special orders from Ryoma himself to protect his little sister, Princess Corrin...