Let's Go Plus Ultra. [Vol. 2!]

By DarkProfession

[COMPLETED] Izuku Midoriya is back, and this time... he's going through drastic measures, deadly intent on ge... More

A New Story Begins?
( Contorted Desires )
( Hide and Seek )
( Shadowed )
Halloween Special!
( Left Behind )
( Forbidden )
( Conflicted )
( Foreigner )
( Greed, or Envy? )
( Dopplegänger )
( "I'm Sorry" )
( Happy Reunion )
( Affection )
( Silence Is The Key )
Christmas Special!
( Running Away )
( Foiled Getaway )
( Redundance )
( Uraraka's Demise )
( Shattered Shards )
( Familiar Faces )
( Finally Freedom? )
( Indecisive )
~ The Finale ~
OVA (1) - Midoriya's Perspective.
OVA (2) Bakugou's Perspective.

( Unwisely )

3.8K 217 492
By DarkProfession

After taking care of Midoriya for a little while longer, you decided that he should rest for a bit as you went to make him some warm soup.

You could hear Midoriya vividly coughing in the background, and had felt sorry for him. 'He was all about keeping me healthy, and yet he's caught a fever before I could..' You then sighed at your miserable life, and proceeded to search for the can opener.

And as you did so, you were beginning to think you did develop a mind-illness;

Stockholm Syndrome.

You knew that you were quick to deny it, however it wasn't any option in the matter.

It was a fact.

After all, you've been with Midoriya for at least four years now, it would be exceedingly hard for you not to admit affection towards the boy.
He was your friend.
But also your stalker.

You reached for the can opener as well as the soup itself, and began to go into work while still thinking about recent happenings.

How hard can getting over Stockholm Syndrome be?

'So.. Todoroki could possibly help me, and I know Kyota would too.' You peered over at Midoriya. 'I should ask Kyota to get me Todoroki's phone number, hopefully then I could make some arrangements for my rescue...'

You cranked up the heat slowly, while pouring the liquid into the pot resting on the stove. And after adding a bit more water, you began to stir.

'Yeah, this might work! Needs a little bit of convincing, but it'll work!'

You walked back towards Midoriya and shuffled your gaze toward the table, and realized nothing laid on the surface. Your heart immediately dropped and you scattered your hands around your body, searching for your celluar device.

'Th-This is bad!! Where'd I put it?! Did I drop it on the way there? Or is it the other way around??' That beating heart of you now began to run on a treadmill nervously, and you slowly began to lose hope in yourself.

'Just my luck.. I don't have any!'

As you sulked, you heard Midoriya sit up slowly. Protesting about his actions would be to no avail, seeing how persistent he gets when it comes down to you. The boy with freckles lifted his unhappy eyes up towards you, and lowered your phone from his eyes.

"Oh, sorry [Y/N]. I was just checking for the time.. But I noticed a text came from an number I haven't seen before. Who is it?" He asked you in a low tone, his fever may have already reduced itself even if it's been a few minutes.

You gulped and the intoxicating air full of dread made your thoughts clash. It was heavy, and so was your body. Recollecting yourself, your eyes stared into his confidently. "It's.. probably some spammer...!"

The other exchanged glances, his eyes toiling with persuasion. As Midoriya placed his hand against his forehead, his aura compressed. He laid back down, clearly feeling demented. "I guess you're right..." He replied, allowing you to take your device from his hand.

You frantically nodded, your nervousness vanishing into thin air.

Midoriya shifted to his side, staring at you with a small smile which admittedly; didn't come into comparison with those dull emerald hues. "Hey, [Y/N]..."

You looked up, caught adrift by his sudden attitude. You pursed your lips, making a promise that you'd never break.

Do not fall in love with Izuku Midoriya.

After all, Bakugou would get mad at you. It was still unknown to you if he was dead or alive, however something told you that he was still roaming this earth despite the moment he told you the uncomfortable truth, the first time you both reunited.

' "Oh [Y/N], Kacchan died days ago." '

His words seemed like it was only yesterday. The way it always scratched through the depths of your heart and to the surface, it was all too much. As you began to digress, you shook your head to return yourself to the current topic. "H-Hm?"

"I'm glad...you came back to me."

Midoriya stated, gripping the blankets over him tightly. "I was really scared... I thought you'd run away.." His eyes had that afraid look in them, despite their lost glister.

You steadied yourself, careful to not let his words affect you in anyway. Although it pained you, you needed to realize that Midoriya's a murderer, and this is not a love story. As your previous thoughts had anguished, a forced smile graced your features.

"You're welcome, Izuku." You then stood up. "I'm going to the restroom, I'll be right back." The male nodded in response, eyeing your hand skeptically as he spotted your device clenched tightly in your palm.

You the door slowly behind you, and pressed your back against it. You extracted your phone carefully, and discreetly clicked on Kyota's contact. Your fingers lightly tapped the screen, forming a short message.

You:

Did you get into contact with Todoroki yet?<

It hadn't took long for the male to reply, reassuring you by what he replied with.

Kyota:
>I did. I got his number too, so is our plan a go?

You:
Thank God you did!! Also yes, but I just... don't know what to do.<

Kyota:
>Well, I suppose we could always create one. I'll invite Todoroki so we could text in a group chat.

Kyota:

>And that boy... are you sure he's not spying on you right now?

Your eyes widened and your heart had nearly dropped out of your chest. With a contemplative demeanor, you leaned away from the wood and stared aimlessly towards the door, considering opening it.

Eventually your hand stretched and landed against the knob, bracing yourself with one tug. "..." To your surprise, you noticed the boy on the couch, turned away from your view.

You sighed in relief, before closing the door once more in order to reply.

Nope, Izuku's sick so he's been resting on the couch all day.<

Kyota:
>Oh, I see.

As time went on, Todoroki eventually joined. You held a casual chat with him, up until Kyota intervened. He made the two of you fixate on building up a plan, and so you dropped the friendly texts and went on concentrating.

You spent several minutes in the bathroom, hoping frantically that Midoriya wouldn't have mind. You thought that he'd gone back to sleep by now, so you didn't have anything to be concerned about.

And after accumulating a small plan, Kyota told you and Todoroki that he had someone to call. You both allowed him to do his tasks, he was a busy man after all.

You closed your phone and went to take a peek outside into the hallway, searching for a body resting on the couch. Your gleaming eyes full of hope scanned, however to no avail. Your captor was no where to be found, that is until you notice movements from the corner of your eye.

You staggered, the door parting widely due to your phased movements. The male sat on the floor, his knees huddled near his chest, while his arms were firmly locked around him.

He stared at an empty void, meanwhile you regained balance as well as your composure. You stepped out into the hallway, closing the door behind you. "Izuku? What's wrong?"

Midoriya peered over towards you with a harsh gaze that sent a stroke of fear through you. You stiffened, and watched him stand up by pressing his hand against the wall. He pivoted his body in your direction and held out his hand.

"Give me... your phone."

His glare was stabbing your eyes, however you kept your phone behind your back for as long as you could. You refused to let go of your only use of escape.

"[Y/N], you aren't disobeying me right?" He asked sternly, impatiently inching closer to your being. His face grimaced with clear doubt, and his frown laid steep.

You shook your head with closed eyes, gulping while loosening the grip around your device.

**UPDATED

Midoriya suddenly cupped your cheek lovingly, and brought your face closer to his own. "Then listen to me. I don't... want to take it by force." He exhaled. "I'll ask you again. Give me your phone."

Your hand trembled fearfully as it maneuvered from behind your back and lifted toward the boy's hand. You bit down on your lip while doing so, and as soon as the device landed in his palm, he read the message from Todoroki on your home tab.

"I.. see..." Midoriya closed his mouth as his eyebrows curled together. "I thought you told me.. you weren't speaking with Todoroki anymore..?"

He removed his hand from your cheek and went on to open your phone, only to realize that you had changed your password. "..."

Shrouded in guilt, you could no longer digress. He was onto you, and if he gets his hands on Todoroki ... you knew very well what Midoriya would do.

He looked up at you, before chuckling briefly. "So that's the game you want to play?" You wondered what he was talking about, however he solved your unanswered question. Simply by placing a hand on each ends of your phone, and pulling it downwards in order to snap it in half.

Your eyes widened and you staggered forward, attempting to pull one of his hands away by holding tightly onto his wrist. "S-Stop it, Izuku! You're breaking my property!"

Green emerald eyes remained focused on your device. They haven't nearly shifted, or never once flicked up at you who looked to be on the verge of shedding tears. "Izuku, don't! Please!" You cried, hearing the contents inside of the device crackle and bend.

Glass shards danced against the floor, and your screen took some permanent damage as it remained bent. As Midoriya continued, more shards fell to the floor. He waited and waited to finally here something;

Snap.

He released your device as soon as it was out of commission, a sneaky grin on his face. "There~." The boy had eyes of satisfactory, and finally diverted his gaze while hearing you collapse helplessly.

"It's gone... It's all gone.."

"My... only escape.."

"It's gone.."

Midoriya smiled brightly, infatuated with the look of dismay on your face. He loved to see you so helpless, simply because he knew that he was the only one who could help you.

You wrapped your hands around your head in a dreadful sob, staring down at your phone terribly snapped in half. "..I can't.. leave... I'm.. going to be stuck ... with a lunatic forever! Oh god.." You took heavy breaths, watching Midoriya sit down in front of you.

"That's right, you're mine, [Y/N]. You'll be with me forever. And ever, and ever!" You noticed his shoulders trembled, and began to wonder what went on in his head. Until miraculously, he began to burst with loud laughter, his eyes filled with insanity you've never seen before.

As it all dialed down, his fuzzy green unkempt hair remained hovered above his irises, and tightly the boy gripped your shoulders. "[Y/N]... I'm so glad that you understand. We're soul mates...-" He leaned to kiss your lower lip, earning no reluctance from you.

"Until death may do us part."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 53 50
Ever since Izuku Midoriya was discovered to be quirkless, his life has been nothing but torment. So what will he do when he is offered an escape to h...
549K 17.6K 38
[COMPLETED] Bakugou hates everyone, and anything that stands in his path. But when it came to you.. he's always had a soft spot. His overwhelming des...
12.9K 247 20
Izuku is obsessed with bakugou to the point where he's dangerous to those around him. And when they began dating a few years back Midoriya made sure...
726 33 22
None of this art is mine unless I say so. Credits to Kravor for the book cover art. As a young boy, Izuku Midoriya was bullied and teased for being q...