Switched

By Luna_Hime20

What if everything was switched around? what if Naruto was never the kyuubi holder, and The Uchiha massacred... More

🌸🌸
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
🌸Not a Chapter🌸
12
13
14
15
16
⚠️Not a Chapter⚠️
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
Not a Chapter
52
53
54
55
56
Authors note
57
58
59
60
61
•ɳσƭ α ૮ɦαρƭε૨•

28

1K 41 3
By Luna_Hime20

Inner's POV

It's been four years since we last saw the Sannins, Four years ago Naruto and I were still kids and naive. Four years ago we still didn't know what the future had for us. It took us four years to train all the new jutsu's we had learn from every person that taught us throughout the years and made them better and more powerful. And finally we had come up with the plan that we have anticipated since the day we were bitten by that bastard.

Naruto's birthday was a month ago so he said that the present he wanted was to beat the living hell out of all the people that were in Orochimaru's side. And being the good friend that I am agreed, he knows very well that Orochimaru is my prey to kill.

Unfortunately, I won't be the one to destroy him, the one that'll take his life, is not other than the original Sakura Hatake Haruno. I have been in control for too long, it's time for Outer to be Outer again and I be Inner again. Being Outer is exhausting but fun, however it's time for me to go back inside the mind and hangout with Kura.

Sakura knows the drill, she is more than capable of taking the life of the snake sannin. And that'll be tonight, at the moment we are preparing the chakra filled in weapons that were given to us four years ago by the Sannins. Naruto learned to use his weapon, and I learned to use mine, and from all the chakra we have infused into them, they suddenly turned into our soul weapons in which we can summon from thin air, pretty cool.

"Hey Inner, when is Sakura going to take control?" Naruto asked breaking the silence. The only noises were our materials hitting against each other as we worked our way to have everything prepared.

" when we get to the Snakes lair. Naruto remember that the Sakura that you once knew in the past or the Half cold hearted Sakura that you knew before is gone. The Sakura from now is like a robot, a robot for killing, don't piss her off or you'll be dead in a instant. If killing Orochimaru will free us from this curse we have a chance that the old Sakura might return if not, we will have to look into possibility number two." I said with a sigh, possibility number two consisted of going through some kind of ritual that only the fourth Hokage Can make, the jutsu of killing the living and reviving the dead. The jutsu is quite ironic.

The jutsu consists of throwing sharp weapons into the body of the person whose heart beats but is dead with no emotion, such as Sakura's. She'll be hit with the weapons piercing her body and organs until an emotion rises from her, the jutsu is dangerous for the one using it and the one receiving it, that's why it's only a one time thing, for only one person. That's why we picked possibility number 1 that is killing Orochimaru and save both of us. But if possibility 1 doesn't work then we'll do possibility 2....

"Okay....I understand believe it..." he said and continued to sharpen his arrows and infuse more chakra inside of them.

I stole a glance at his direction, and frowned upon myself, the Naruto from now is different from the one Sakura and I met that day behind that bakery shop. This Naruto looks Mature, and his eyes carry anxiety, and sadness, the happiness that his eyes used to carry is beginning to vanish. His energetic energy that he once carried around turned into heavy sighs of confusion and stress. His blue eyes carry the weight of having the curse and being home sick, the bags under his eyes demonstrate the sleepless nights he had, training under the stars to ease his pain, to hide the unspoken tears, to clear his thoughts of the 'What Ifs'. And deep down I know it's all My fault....

'Inner you know our Deal...' I heard Sakura's cold icy voice in the back of my mind sending shivers down my spine making me shudder.

"Let's go, it's time." I announced and made my soul weapon disappear, and placed my weapons in the many pockets in my ANBU uniform that Naruto and I stoled from Konoha five months ago....

"Hai." Naruto said and went ahead to north, the plan is to kill anyone in the way, free any captives if there is any, and kill Orochimaru, we learned three months ago he can't change into a new body because he took too long to change from his old one because he waited for Naruto's or my body but they never came so he couldn't change at the end making him weak.

Naruto will infiltrate into the lair first, killing silently over the full moon. And I will help after he is done with the east side of the lair.

When I got there, I felt my mind fuzzy and everything went blank, when I opened my eyes again I was back inside the mind of Sakura, I saw how Sakura stood there and analyzed the whole building with the special eye we had that Kura gave to us when we were young.

When Naruto gave the signal he was clear, Sakura in one swift movement appeared inside the building killing everyone In her path with simple jutsu's and just because they were simple made it scarier. Once Naruto and Sakura encountered outside the door Orochimaru was inside from the other side, i noticed how Naruto was covered in blood but not like us, I can see the horror that flowed in the depths of his blue eyes. I saw Sakura's reflection on his eyes, Sakura's left eye was the color of blood and her right was the design that Kura gave us, however the colors weren't bright anymore, they were different shades of red. Sakura's hair wasn't pink anymore but a coal black, making me feel like a stranger. This is not us.

"I-I'll go save some of the captives I saw earlier see you in a bit, don't die on me Sakura-Chan." He said with honesty and a hint of anguish filled his voice.

"I won't die." Sakura responded. And when Naruto left she entered the large room, and in the center was Orochimaru chuckling to himself with Kabuto at his side.

Sakura attacked and analyzed Kabutos every moment, she used her puppetry strings and move his body against his will. She made him cut himself with Kunai in places she wanted the prepared poison to go into.
When she let him go she smiled to herself and placed the poison on the katana that appeared in front of her and in a swift movement she stabbed Kabuto in the chosen places, making him scream in pain.

"more! Scream more! That's music to my ears!" She screamed and pushed the Katana deeper piercing through his skin tissue and ripping his organs apart, he tried to heal himself but it didn't work, the poison we had prepared blocked all chakra out the body the only cure to it is death.

And once he couldn't move anymore and was paralyzed, Sakura moved in front of him and placed her hand on his chest where his heart was.

"Die." She said and pressured her massive strength to Kabuto's chest making it explode along with his body leaving nothing at all only small pieces of skin, covering us with his blood, giving me a icky feeling, I feel so disgusted.

Then I felt Sakura smile it was finally Orochimaru's turn.

She took her katana out again but bigger and sharper this time and struck it to Orochimaru's chest pushing all her hate, anger and disgust in the struck. Sending Orochimaru flying across the room.

She then used Hidan's special jutsu making Orochimaru cough blood up and before he could regenerate his lost arm, Sakura sent crawling explosive spiders going inside his Body.

And when she set the explosive spiders off they exploded making him laugh saying it was ticklish. What he didn't know was that those explosives were only a mere distraction. The real weapon was behind him dipped into acidic poison that is also flammable.

When he realized what was going on it was too late, the Katana pierced his chest and came out from the other side with his black heart. Killing him in a instant. Sakura smiled to herself then sent a explosive spider to the dead body and placed it on fire, she watched it burn and churn, until it turned into ashes. She then teleported outside the building and checked the captives were safe and so was Naruto then made the whole building go Boom.

Then suddenly I felt her fall unconscious, and everything turned black.
.
.
.
.
Naruto's POV

When I woke up I saw the faces of the people whose life I had saved, the sun was shining bright blinding me for a second, then I realized what had happened and hurried to my feet and saw that many of the people were passed out and the ones  that were still conscious were taking care of a girl with coal black hair and.... hold up that isn't just any girl, it's Sakura!

I hurried to her side and checked if she was still breathing and she was, thank Kami. I also checked for the curse mark and saw it still marked on her pale skin.

That's when my blood ran cold making me feel light headed, "hey can I ask you a question." I asked a girl that was cleaning the blood Sakura had on her face.

"Yea? What is it,?" She asked looking at me with tired eyes.

"Do I have a mark like hers on my neck?" I asked then pointed to my neck, she stared at my neck for a while when shook her head.

"There's nothing there." She said and then suddenly passed out.

It worked on me but it didn't work on Sakura... it wasn't suppose to happen like this!

Once I was done going back and forth of what to do next, i realized I was the only one conscious, with a sigh I made shadow clones to carry the people and then took them to a nearby village. The closest village that I found happened to be the sand village when I got there I collapsed in front of their gates from chakra over use.

When I woke up I saw the lights of a hospital bed and aside of my bed a fluff of red hair was next to me making me scream.

"What the hell!" The figure screamed back rubbing his eyes that's when he realized something and opened his eyes then saw me more clearer, this dude reminds me of Gaara....

"Are you Naruto Uzumaki?" He asked dumbly.

"Yea that's me, hey by any chance do you know were Gaara is or Temari? Kankuro? Oh oh what about a girl with black hair and was covered with blood?" I asked making the guy in front of me go pale.

"I'm Gaara, can't believe you can't remember me, Baka." He said as a smile crossed his face.

"It's been a while last time I saw you we were what? 12?" I asked trying to recall the last time I saw him.

"Anyways, where is the girl with black hair and was covered in blood." I asked afraid to what happened to her. She has to be okay, Sakura must be okay.

"She is recovering, what happened?" Gaara asked with concern, "where is Sakura?" He asked. He must not recognize Sakura with her black hair.

" Sakura and I massacred a whole army of followers that followed Orochimaru. Sakura murdered Orochimaru and his accomplice, and I helped too and also helped any captives that were in the lair. And Sakura is the girl with black hair." I finished.

But before Gaara could say anything a nurse came in, "Lord Kazekage, the girl is awake and she is choking one of the male nurses." The nurse said rapidly. Before Gaara could react I was already out the door finding the room where Sakura was at.

When she saw me she dropped the unconscious nurse to the ground. And tried to get up. "Lie down you need to rest, we'll head to Konoha when we are fully healed, listen to me, it's for the best. He's dead now." I told her, I tried to deny the fact that I was upset that her curse mark didn't fade but I couldn't hide it, she could read my emotions like a open book even at her state.

She nodded and went to lie down again.

Once a nurse placed the IV on her vein again I was lead to my own room, with Gaara behind.

Once the nurse was finished with me, and left Gaara was about to open his mouth to say something but I interrupted him, " so Lord Kazekage huh, it sounds nice I'm proud of ya." I said and gave him a smile.

"Thanks but, I need you to explain everything to me, I need to understand." He managed to say, he must be still shocked from what he saw.

And that's how I started to tell him my journey since the beginning to the only person that managed to hear of it until I passed out unconscious because of the medication.

It feels nice to be in a safe place again. When we are fully healed again, It'll be time to return to home sweet home...

🌸🌸for those that don't know how old Naruto and Sakura are they are 17 years old. What do you guys think? Comment your thoughts I would like some feed back for this chapter.

With lots of love:

L.H20

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 4K 33
#1 in yaoifanfic ! (12/06/2021) #33 in Pride! (1/09/2021) STORY IS GOING THROUGH EDIT (DATES WILL BE PROVIDED) This is the story of Naruto Uz...
12.1K 453 115
What if Suzume Uchiha had never existed as she was known? What if the legacy had not changed her and thus there had never been a war? And what would...
209 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...
910K 19.4K 29
What if Naruto left the village when he was 6 years old after unlocking a powerful Doujutsu from a near death experience and joined the Akatsuki, and...