Best friends brother

By I_needserotonin

Kelanie falls for his best friends brother. (Not good with descriptions, sorry) BOOK #1 (Mpreg!!) I went bac... More

Characters
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15
Chap. 16
Chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap. 19
Chap. 20
Chap. 21
Chap. 22
Chap. 23
Chap. 24
Chap. 25
Chap. 26
Chap. 27
Chap. 28
Chap. 29
Chap. 30
Chap. 31
Chap. 32
Chap. 33
Chap. 34
Chap. 35
Chap. 36
Chap. 37
Sequel??
Help me out!! 😩
Check out the sequal!!

Chap. 38

3.3K 106 116
By I_needserotonin

Kelanie
"GASP!!" I gasp as I open my eyes to see a bunch of doctors surrounding me. I look at them with a blank look on my face. I wish I didn't see doctors but instead the heavens gate. But I guess God didn't take me for a reason.

"Sir you slipped into a coma due to the lost of blood and you actually literally died but we got you back with us" a male doctor explains to me.

"Family" I whisper in a low voice.

"Sir you have a crowd out there we can't let them all in at once." The same doctor tells me as the other doctors are doing other doctor stuff.

"Boy........friend,kids" I whisper lowly because my throat is on fire right now.

"Okay I'll go get them" he says as he leaves the room and the other doctors leave shortly after him. I close my eyes and try to ignore the pain in my throat. The doctor walks back in with Tre and the boys.

"Doc.....drink" I whisper while looking at him.

"Sure I'll go get that for you quickly so you can talk to your family without having pain in your throat" he says before walking out of the door at a fast pace. He seems young like the same age as Xaviar.

"Guys look who's awake! I told you he's gonna make it!" Tre tells the boys and they both immediately lift their heads up and look in my direction with their red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"Daddy! Dad put us down!" They yell at the same time. Tre puts them down and they run to my bed and climb up on it carefully.

"We not Hirt you right?" Zy'air asks while they look at me. I smile a small smile and shake my head no. The doctor walks back in with a bottle of water.

"Here you go. This should help you with your soar throat and these pills will help with the pain you experience" he tells me while handing me the items but the boys take them from him. Trevon has the bottle of water and Zy'air has the pill.

"I give you wter fust" Trevon says before putting the bottle to my lips which his dad helped him open. I take a sip which helps my throat with the dryness.

"Wan moe?" He asks and I smile and nod my head yes. He puts it back to my lips and tilts it up a little for me.

"Thank you baby" I thank him.

"You welcome Daddy" he says with a huge smile on his face.       

"Now you take my piws" Zy'air tells me as he puts his small hands over my lips and drops the pills in my mouth. I nod to him as a Thanks and he smiles and nods back.

"Now Trevon you gotta give daddy some water so he can swallow the pill" Tre says finally speaking. Trevon nods before taking the cap, that he didn't put on the bottle correctly, off and placing the bottle back on my lips and tilting it up.

"Thanks baby's" I tell them both after swallowing the pills.

"Sure daddy!" They both say together.

"Is everyone else here?" I ask Tre quietly.

"Yeah. You want me to get them?" He asks me.

"Yeah" I tell him not looking at him once. Due to the fact that I'm ashamed of myself for doing what I did even though I didn't mean to put myself in the hospital. I just did it as a little stress reliever not to commit suicide which is probably what Tre thinks I did the cutting for.

"I'm glad your otay daddy" Zy'air says smiling at me.

"Me too!" Trevon says smiling at me.

"You give three of us scare attacks!" Trevon says with his small hand on my chest indicating that I scared them.

"Yeah I promise I won't do that again to you guys. I don't like scaring you guys or your dad" I tell them sincerely.

"Yeah! Dad keep cry everyday nd dark time" Trevon tells me with Zy'air nodding his head in agreement.

"Yeah but he wait till he tink we not sweep and cry" Tyrone says with his made up tink word which makes me smile and the fact that Tre actually cares.

"Well I'm sorry for making your dad cry. I didn't mean to" I tell them and they nod before they both hug me. The door opens and everybody floods in and I see Darion in the back of the crew in the corner of the room looking guilty. I feel bad for him now. After 2 hours of listening to how much I scared them and how much they missed me and what's been happening while I was sleep everyone is starting to leave including Darion.

"Darion don't leave....yet..please!" I say to him before he can fully leave out of the door. I see Tre look at me crazy and Darion looks at me confused then looks at Tre.

"Please I want to talk to you.....alone" I say directing the alone part to Tre.

"I'm not gonna leave you two alone" Tre says sounding confident with his answer.

"Please" I ask him.

"Why So y'all can suck each others faces off for the hundredth time?" He asks me getting pissed.

"You can stay but....I'm gonna kiss him one more time before we end this" I tell Tre straight up.

"Then...I'll stay in here to see your guys final kiss and make sure nothing else happens." He tells me

"Can you take the boys please Tre" I ask referring to the sleeping twins in my arms. He takes them and lays them on the chairs after laying two sheets he found in a drawer on the chairs so the boys wouldn't have the dirty butt germs from other people.

Tre'vontae
"Kelanie Im sorry for causing drama in your life. Now that I see where it leads in the end. I want you to be happy and you are happy with your family I don't want to mess up your family because of the feelings I developed for you. So I'm gonna just stay in the friend zone and act as a normal friend should" he tells Kelanie. I look at Kelanie waiting for his response, he smiles and pats the bed next to him and Darion sits there.

"I honestly developed feelings for you too Darion" kelanie says and I immediately stand up out of my seat.

"WTF?! Why would you say that shit?!" I say to kelanie pissed.

"I warned you Tre so you can sit down and let me finish or you can leave." Kelanie says bluntly while still staring at Darion with a smile which pisses me off.

"As I was saying I developed feelings for you too but I have to put those feelings to the side because when Tre left after I told him about what we were doing during that movie he left and I realized I love him and don't want to loose him. So I cant continue on our sneaking around and kissing with no one around" kelanie tells him.

"Wait how many times have you guys kissed?" I ask them.

"We made out twice including in high school in the bathroom. And we just pecked lips like maybe about 20 times or maybe a little more" Darion tells me while rubbing the back of his neck.

"So you've been kissing him like thirty times but only told me one because I caught you two" I ask kelanie.

"Yes but we need to put that behind us if we are gonna move on with a healthy relationship. Soo.." kelanie trails off as Darion suddenly leans in with Kelanie following his movements and then their lips connect. Calm down Tre'vontae calm down it's their last kiss.

"Oh hell no!" I yell when I snap back into what's happening and see Kelanie's hand rubbing Darion's crotch and Darion's hand gripping Kelanie's ass.

"TIME UP!" I yell before pulling Darion away from Kelanie but they just stare each other in the eyes... the same way kelanie looked at me....they stared at each other with love. I try to clap my hands in front of their faces but they just smiled at each other. I sighed and slid my hands down my face. When I opened my eyes back up Darion was overtop of Kelanie and they were back to kissing but this time more heatedly.

"Kelanie" I whisper with my voice cracking. But he doesn't even stop, in fact they got more passionate. I slowly back away from the bed and pick the boys up out of the chairs and leave the hospital. I take the boys to Mrs.Parkers house and then go home.

Kelanie fucking fell in love with Darion and I didn't even notice it till now. I started crying like there was no tomorrow. I spent the whole night crying alone in me and kelanie's bed while Kelanie is probably having sex with Darion all through the night. This hurts like hell now I know why people try to avoid falling in love...it fucking hurts.

_}%*£?~#*!?\\#*¥'csginvssyi467)?58&!;58&!(78(5#{*!
END OF BOOK #1

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 141 10
Hi! For those who already read this story, I know it's completed but I'm doing some editing. Still gonna published the chapter one by one after revie...
283 62 22
hey this is part 2 of " in- love with my best friends brother . since y'all enjoyed part 1 sm I decided to make a part 2 ! Warning ⚠️; Misspelling...
3.5K 362 66
(completed) #eroticromance #teenromance ⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ This story contains sexuality, violence, strong language and other mature themes. ...
34K 721 41
They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you. And that's what he brought me, Heaven. We were terribly perfect for each othe...