Meant To Be #wattys2019

De oh_hi_byeee

●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent... Mais

INTRODUCTION
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
NOTE
Ramadan Mubarak
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Please don't kill me
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27: Fallacies
Chapter 28: Game of Fate
Chapter 29: One step closer, two steps far.
Chapter 30: Past Lingers
Chapter 31: Flashback, Truth and Forgiveness
Chapter 32: Let Me Go
Chapter 33: Not yours.
Chapter 34: Don't let them change you
Chapter 35: Realise and Real Lies.
Chapter 36: Letting You Go
Chapter 37: Facade
Chapter 38: A Hope
Chapter 39: If It's Not You Then it's No one.
NEW BOOK ALERT
Chapter 41: Too Late?
Chapter 42: Maybe, Maybe Not.
Chapter 43: Oh Love
Chapter 44: Tears and Goodbyes
Chapter 45: One Last Time
Chapter 46: Meant To Be (Part 1)
Meant To Be- (Part 2)
You were Meant to be mine- Epilogue
THANKYOUUU
NEW BOOK ALERTTT
Intricacies and Anarchy of Life.... and Love
4 CHAPTERS UP

Chapter 40: When a Facade Drops

2.5K 247 36
De oh_hi_byeee

"Some things, no matter how much we try or how much we want them are just not Meant To Be. It's better to accept it now and stop yourself from making the same mistakes repeatedly. You might think something is right for you while you may walk over, ignoring what's good for You.

But remember, everything happens for a reason and what's Meant To Be be yours will always find a way to reach you while something which is not Meant for you will never be yours...."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WANT TO CANCEL THE ENGAGEMENT?", Zafar Zameer, Sanaya's father screamed, obviously upset over the fact that the Saeed's were calling off the arrangements.

As decided, Abdul Saeed called Sanaya's family to one of their hotel chains to talk about the matter. Everyone from Zafar's and Saeed's were present except Omar. He had some other matters to take care of.

As soon as Abdul Saeed revealed about Arhaan's decision, Zafar Zameer obviously didn't take it well and thus such an outburst.

"I'm sorry, Sir. It's all my fault. I shouldn't have agreed to this when I wasn't ready. I'm sorry. I apologise to every single person present over here. I'm sorry, Zafar Sir, Rabiya Aunty, Sanaya.... but I can't go any further with this arrangement.", Arhaan stood up as he apologised and Sanaya balled up her fists in anger and hurt.

"You'll regret this. You will. You have no idea what a big mistake you're making!", Rabiya spat the ugly words.

Hafsa was about to say something when Zafar spoke.

"Rabiya, let's leave. If the boy isn't ready then we cannot force him. Surely, he's making a mistake but there's no use of wasting our time here. Get up. Let's leave.", Zafar Zameer stood up and so did his wife.

Rabiya looked at her daughter, who was shaking with anger yet looked stiff like a stick.

Sanaya's bloodshot eyes were showing a clear picture of anger and frustration.

Taking a deep breath, Sanaya stood up and went towards Arhaan.

Everyone's gaze was fixed on Sanaya.

Arhaan sighed as he kind of assumed that Sanaya was about to hit him maybe but he was wrong.

Sanaya just stood infront of him and stared at him for a good minute.

"It's her, right? It's her.", Sanaya questioned, her voice barely above a whisper.

Noone heard anything except Arhaan and the guy was a bit taken aback.

"What do you mean?", Arhaan questioned as he had no clue about what Sanaya was saying.

"It's Anabiya, right? I know it's her. Since when, though?", Sanaya questioned while a tear escaped from her left eye.

Saying Arhaan was shocked would be an understatement. The guy literally had no idea how Sanaya knew and when did she know but one thing he surely knew was that she was right.

"I'm asking you Arhaan, since when?", Sanaya again asked, this time her tone was heavier.

"It has always been her."

And with this a heart broke. A heart which knew it was falling for this unrealistic dream. A soul which new it was being sadistic, now was in pain.

Sanaya knew what she was about to do and what she was doing for the past few days was wrong but according to her, love had no boundaries. She loved Arhaan and she wanted him to fall for her too, she wanted to be with Arhaan so bad that she even made her bestfriend go through a guilt trip. But what Sanaya forgot was that there is a God, above them all, there is Kifarah, the muslim synonym for Karma. She may have succeeded in driving apart Anabiya and Arhaan, but she failed in driving their souls apart.

Right now, infront of her was the man she loved with all her life while he didn't reciprocate even a tiniest bit of that feeling or emotion.

Sanaya knew she could end all this mess by jus saying the truth, the truth about Anabiya's feelings for Arhaan. But as I said, this is a Game of Love. Everyone wants to get an upper hand in it.

"You know you're just wasting your time, right? Anabiya loves Omar and so does he. They both are childhood sweethearts. You may have broken my heart and rained on my parade, but dare you ruin my brother's and bestfriend's bliss. They love each other, don't ruin it.", Sanaya said, hurting Arhaan with the untruthful words.

"Anabiya will never be yours.", and with this, Sanaya left, leaving Arhaan with a wounded heart and a bruised soul.

The pain was not going to leave him anytime soon, nor was this love.

He knew he was going to miss Anabiya. Her smile, her voice, her laughter, her funny statements, her anger, her everything.

He wanted to cry, he wanted to cry it out. He wanted to mourn over the loss of his love. He wanted to mourn over his defeat.

Arhaan's jaw clenched and he tried to control his emotions while his family just stared at him, waiting for him to say something.

"What did Sanaya say to him?", Dadi Amma asked and Arhaan immediately looked at her, finally getting out of the trance.

"Nothing. Just said some words that are going to haunt me for the rest of my life...."

I muted every feeling. Everyone.
The sound of my existence was too much...."

...........

Anabiya munched on her cheese fries as she waited for Omar to speak something.

After waiting for two more minutes and seeing Omar staring at her blankly, Anabiya stopped eating and sipped on her drink.

"Omar you dragged me from my office here saying that you wanted to talk about something important. But the only important thing that is happening here is me munching on these fries.", Anabiya said and Omar chuckled.

Omar knew what he was about to say will make Anabiya upset but it needed to be said.

"Anabiya, it's about... you had cysts, right?", Omar questioned and Anabiya nodded.

"Yeah. I had cysts near the ovaries. That was two years ago. After the weightloss and treatments, it went away, Alhumdulillah.", Anabiya truthfully said and Omar sighed.

"Anabiya the cysts can elapse again, you know?",Omar cleared out and Anabiya was now confused.

"Uhm, yes....", Anabiya furrowed her brows in confusion.

"Look Anabiya, the cysts can affect child birth and pregnancy. Even though the cysts were cleared back then, they can still form again. I won't complicate things here, Anabiya I want you to do the sonography again.", Omar explained and Anabiya slowly nodded.

To be honest, Anabiya didn't mind doing the sonography again and she was a bit content that Omar cared.

"Okay, I will. Right after the engagement.", Anabiya smiled but her smile dropped when  Omar didn't smile back, instead he looked upset.

"After the engagement? Anabiya we have few days left. Why can't you do the tests before the engagement?", Omar protested and now Anabiya was getting it what was going on.

"Exactly! Only few days are left! There's already too much work. Also the appointment with my doctor is gonna take a while and even if I'll get the appointment, the reports will take some time y'know.", Anabiya explained calmly while Omar looked more frustrated.

"Anabiya..... I want you to take the tests so that...", Omar paused and Anabiya gasped as realization dawned upon her.

"What if the reports show that the cysts are back?", Anabiya questioned, as she played with her fingers as anxiety kicked in.

A part of her trusted Omar and it knew that Omar won't say or do anything to hurt her or ruin the things whereas another, small part of her had negative thoughts about this whole situation. Anabiya was really confused and she was trying her best to look normal and maintain her poise.

"Look Anabiya.... think about it by keeping your self in my shoes. Who doesn't want to start their own family? Just like any other person out there I wanna start my family too. But if there's this situation of you not being able to conceive, then it can ruin it all.", Omar said and well, let's just say Anabiya was shook.

"I know what you're trying to say, Omar, but  what if the reports don't come out in our favour?", Anabiya directly questioned and she noticed how Omar was taken aback by this.

"Why are you thinking this way? The last time when you took the test, it was fine, right? It'll be fine this time too. Don't worry.", Omar smiled while Anabiya didn't.

"What if it doesn't, Omar?", she asked again and this time Omar looked at her with a straight face.

"Then we gotta call this off, Anabiya.", Omar said, with seriousness laced in his voice and Anabiya stared at him in shock as she felt big lump in her throat.

"Omar... Omar... wh-what?", Anabiya stuttered as her voice started to break.

All she could think was about her parents. She knew they are going to get hurt and alot can mess up if the reports don't come out in their favour.

"Hey.... I told you don't worry. The reports will come out fine! Just go take the tests tomorrow, alright?", Omar smiled at her and Anabiya just felt.... betrayed?

She knew what Omar meant. She knew he would break the engagement in a blink of an eye if the reports about the hormonal issue will come out positive. She knew she had to get the reports before the engagement as she knew that how this society works. They would accuse her of stupid stuffs as Omar obviously had a great reputation in the society and he was a ladies  charmer. Ladies, including desi aunties, loved him. Also thanks to his mother, she left no table unturned in presenting her children as 'too perfect to be on Earth' humans. Anabiya didn't obviously wanted her parents to suffer in all this. So she decided to take up the test asap to avoid the aftermath of a broken engagement.

Though Anabiya was quite confident that her reports would be negative and she had no hormonal issues whatsoever as they were long gone but a part of her was still scared.

Her brain was so not ready for another drama.

"I'll stop by your hospital tomorrow morning. I'll take the tests.", Anabiya said as she forced a smile while Omar's face lit up.

Anabiya still was pretty bummed out because of what just happened. She thought Omar loved her.  Infact he was the one who always used to text her saying how much he loved her and how he'll stick with her through thick and thin.

But Anabiya realized.

It was all a Facade. And the Facade just dropped.

......................

HOLAAAA MY BABIES!

FIRST OF ALL, I'M SO SO SO SORRY FOR THIS LATE UPDATE.

ALSO THIS CHAPTER MAYBE SMALL BUT THIS WAS ONE HEARTBREAKING ONE.

OKAY SO I HAVE MY EXAMS AND UNI GOING ON SO I'M BUSY BUT I DECIDED TO UPDATE BECAUSE I CAN'T LET YOU ALL HANGING BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ALL.

ALSO IDK THERE ARE ONLY FEW CHAPTERS LEFT AND IT'S BREAKING MY HEART TO LET GO OF THIS BOOK.

BUT SINCE I HAVE AN IDEA OF A NEW BOOK, HOPEFULLY THAT'LL KEEP US ALL GOING, RIGHT?

SO HERE'S THE NEW CHAPTER SO VOTE, COMMENT AND ENJOY!

LOVE YA ALL, A.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.6K 1.6K 22
This is a spin off from My Hijab,Jake and I. Natasha Jackson was a wild party girl in her younger days..people drew their own conclusions about her b...
27.7K 1.2K 19
"Go and meet your bride, son. She is waiting in my room. She is on fire." Di said smiling and I sighed smiling while all just laughed. "The time I t...
165K 16.6K 84
. . . [Highest rank :- #8 in hotlist as of 19-01-2018] [ Featured in the wattpad block party 2017 - winter edition] [ First place winner of the Fict...
9.8K 757 72
*MATURE BECAUSE*: It contains serious, sensitive and triggering topics like self-harm, unhealed trauma, assault, murders, etc. Reader discretion is a...