Her Obsession {BWWM INTERRACI...

By Lei-Bear

BOOK 2 "So... you're not into me?" I sigh out as I let go of his arm. "No, I'm not into you." He scrunches hi... More

Prolog
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Q&A?
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NEW BOOK!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
wattpad explain
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 21

2.9K 108 15
By Lei-Bear

And I was like woahhhh

🌹

*

Sitting quite shocked on Josh's couch, I silently sit as he continues asking me questions. Again.

"So you said Avery was her name?" Nodding my head numbly, a load of thoughts were running through my brain.

Why had Avery come back after all this time? Just even visiting was a huge risk. I wish I could say my father was our only enemy but he himself had created enemies. And what do enemies go for the most?

The people you love.

All my life people had been chasing my mother and I. I don't remember one day where I actually felt... at peace. My life is like a hurricane. Everywhere around me is a huge storm. We lose the people we care about and things we have get destroyed. That is, until you get to the eye of the storm, the calmest place in a hurricane. Everything stops. No problems, no enemies, just peace.

When do I get to see the eye of the storm?

Will I ever?

Now all I'm left with is what had brought Avery here?

Did something happen? Of course something had happened! But what?Are there any new enemies? More danger? Do we need to move again? Wait, what about Damon? Would I be able to leave him? No... no! I can't! But we could be in danger!

"Fuck!" Anger and fear run through my tired body as I frantically stand to my feet and quickly run out the front door, hearing a worried Josh behind me.

Making it to my car, I close the door behind me and roar my car to life. Driving off, I make a mental note to call Josh later so he's not worried about me. Taking out my phone, I call the person I need to hear.

"Bro I will knock you out if you keep- oh hey babe!" I hear Damon's deep soothing voice call out to me as I hear someone snickering in the background. And just like that, my anxiousness settles down in me.

Calm.

"Uh hey, you busy?" I ask him as I make a right turn on a street. Listening closely, I can hear a bunch of yelling between the two before I hear a door slam and a sigh of relief.

"No, not anymore. Damn, this dude can be so fucking annoying. Anyway, what's up?" Sensing my hesitation, and just like a switch, he becomes serious.

"What's wrong babe?"

"... Avery is back." I reluctantly tell him as I see my house up ahead.

"Avery? The one who was in the gang with you before you both left?" I nod at him but I remember that he can't see.

"Yeah. I'm just really confused because once you move there is no going back, because doing something like that can risk everything." I explain my confusion and frustration about the situation.

"I'm on my way to your house now, okay?" He softly tells me, making my heart melt. Even in times like these he's always there to keep me sane.

"Okay then. I lo..." Wait... was I really ready to say it? To tell him how I really feel? It was just three words. Three little words that could make or break someone, and I was afraid to find out my fate.

"You what?" He innocently asks me through the phone as I park my car in the drive way. I can't do it, not yet atleast.

"I'll tell you when you get here okay?" We then exchange goodbyes before I hang up and get out of the car.

Anxiety.

Confusion.

Those thoughts were running through my mind as I walk up to the front door. Opening the door, everything stops.

Avery.

She sits nicely on our living room couch, explaining something to my mother who watches her with a serious look. Her brown hair is no longer long as for it's in a bob, which suits her face perfectly.

You know how you can tell when someone you know has changed? It doesn't necessarily have to be about what they wear, or just anything to do with their appearance. It could be in the way they show facial expressions, their emotions, or just how they carry themselves.

I don't know how she has changed but something over these past few months has had to change something.

But then again... didn't we all change?

Closing the door behind me, I get both of their attention. When I meet Avery's gaze, her eyes light up like the stars at night. A big smile breaks out onto her face as she stands up.

Before I can even question she runs to me and breaks me into a bone crushing hug. As she hugs me I can hear her muttering I miss yous under her breath. When she pulls away her smile then Falls when she sees me.

"Jaz what's up? What's with the grumpy face, are you not happy to see your best friend?" She jokes around I continuously stare at her in shock. I don't know if it's me but, something seems really off here. It's not like I'm not happy she's here, but she knows the dangers of this. She knows better than to come back to where she is being hunted.

"Um", my mother says when I don't say anything, "Avery, I think you should explain to her". I look at both of them with confusion and a tinge of fear as Avery brings me to sit down next to her on the couch.

A hint of sadness is seen in her eyes as she looks at me. "Jaz, so much has happened over these few months when I left." She explains.

"When I heard that Ethan was finally killed, everything went mayham. It's like everybody that worked with our fathers has started coming after us. It's like, all the rules to this game are gone. Everybody that we thought was on our side has gone mad. We don't know who's our ally or enemy anymore". I let out a frustrated sigh as I rub my temple, trying to calm down.

Of course this would happen. My father had planned on passing on the gang leader title to me when he passed, but obviously that didn't happen. Now with nobody to lead or control them, who knows what would happen.

It's almost like watching the purge. You see people of any kind go all bat shit crazy for 12 hours just killing and what not. Only this time it doesn't last for 12 hours, it lasts until someone ends it.

"We had to move from the previous place we were living in, because a lot of enemies already knew where really living." Avery explains.

"Where are you living now?"

"Italy." She states as I subtly give my mother a weird look. She just shakes her head.

"So I'm guessing your mother stayed behind?" I ask her.

"Yeah she did. But I need to warn you guys." This is when my mother stands up, a serious look taking over her face.

"About?" My mother asks.

"Over these few months there has been this particular person after us and even almost killed us by catching our house on fire. Of course we made it out alive... but he left a note. It said to watch out for the people we care about for they are next. So... that's why I'm here... to warn you guys." Avery nervously tells the truth, the room going extremely quiet.

Silent tears go down my mother's face as she's probably worried about what to do right now. As for me, I just have question for Avery.

"Avery", she turns to me.

"Yeah?" She whispers.

"Did you ever figure out his name?" I whisper back into the quiet room. She silently nods her head.

"Austin." Both my mother and I freeze at the name. I give my mother a secret look as she does to me knowingly. Before I can even put my words together, we hear a voice at the front door.

"Who's Austin?" With all our heads turning, I find a confused looking Damon standing at the door.

Oh shit.

****
It's been almost a month since I've updated this book and goddam that's too freaking long.

Although I needed my little mental break from writing, I fucking missed it. Now I'm back at it again!

Thank you for sticking with me!

And... this book only has a few chapters left before it ends. All I can say is hold on to your wigs and eyebrows because this is about to be a long ass roller coaster.

Love all of you :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 3.7K 42
no background information needed! enjoyyy ((: © imvibin
183K 3.9K 40
COMPLETED!! ⚠️ Cliché alert ⚠️Mature content Jesus you probably don't want to read it because it's cliché and your typical wattpad story but you can...
9.3K 337 28
"So... what about us?" he asked, and I looked at him, a bit bewildered. "What?" I inquired. "You and me... what are we, Sera? You know how you affect...
3.5K 239 27
And I Can't help it, damn it feels good when you're messing with a bad girl. Book 1:SWHBID Book 2:Don't take what isn't yours