You Are The One (Completed)

By Tinynainine

Well this is just A fanfic that I wrote about perthsaint all the story is changed and the persons too so thei... More

description and characters:
characters:
Saint
mean:
plan:
first meeting:
classroom:
××°°The Party°°°××
from hate to love:
Jealous:(Rated chapter)
Note:must read β›”
morning :🌞🌈
the trip🌻🌹:
the End:
parenthood:bonus chapter( part 1 )❀
apologize πŸ™‡:
birthday party part 1:πŸŽ‚
Birthday party Part2:

last day πŸ’•:

2.4K 84 24
By Tinynainine

Perth POV:

It was our last day in the island , also its valentine day , so i want to make it special, i have bought something for saint, so i will give it to him in the night under the moonlight , right now he is beside me, beautiful as always , brown eyes, bright skin , soft hair, and a baby smell that i love the most in him , he is so perfect that make me sometimes ask myself if he is an angel , i snapped from my thoughts when plan spoke :

Plan:"So where are we heading?!!"

Perth:"i heard there is a carnival in the island since it's valentine day , so we are going there ."
Plan:"interesting, I'm really excited "
Mean:"you are always excited". (smirk)
Plan:" no I'm not "
Mean:"yes excited just like yesterday , you keep hugging me while you were sleeping , i almost choke ".

Plan:"shut up liar ".

Mean:"you don't believe me ?!"(smirk)

Plan:"yes ".

Mean:"how about this?!!" ( showing a picture of plan hugging him )

Plan didn't answer he was too embarrassed .

Perth:"stop fighting please, its the 100 times that i say this ".
Saint:"Perth, Perth, i want to ride this please "...puppy eyes
Perth:"oh rollercoaster , aren't you afraid ?!!"
Saint:"no , i love riding on roller coaster ".

Perth:"oh really i didn't know that ".

Saint :"there are a lot of things that you don't know about me (chuckles) ."

Perth:"then i will be closer to you , till you tell me about those things, i hugged him ."

Saint:"OK, but not know , lets play first ".

Perth:"OK baby ."

After riding and playing for almost three hours, we decided to grab something to eat .
We found a good restaurant with a beautiful view , blue sky and sea .

Perth:"what do you want to eat baby?"

Saint:"i want something sweet ."

Perth:"OK, how about you too ?!!"

Mean and plan at the same time :"noodles and fried chicken."

Saint:"wow , you are soulmates."
Mean and plan didn't answer because they are shy .

Mean POV:

While i was eating , i saw a girl kissing a guy at the Corner , somehow she sound familiar to me , when she turned her head i almost choked , it was daily , my girlfriend , the fucking slut she was cheating on me , right in front of my eyes , and i couldn't do anything , my mind is already blank , my tempter is rising, my blood is boiling , too much to support , i didn't know how did i managed to get up , but all that i was thinking about is to kill the fucking Bish , i walked straight to her , slapped here .

Daily:"ouch , mean what are you doing here ?!!"

Mean:"you fucking bish , i will kill you ."
Alex:"wtf is going on ?who is this guy ?!!"
Daily:"he is my ex ."
Mean:"and you are still lying , i swear i will kill you , i grabbed her wrist tightly and squeezed it ."

Daily:"let me go , you are hurting me, you know what , i never loved you anyway , i was your girlfriend because of your popularity , i don't give a damn about you , you are just a rich spoiled kid unloved , (laughing loudly)."

Mean POV :

How could she do that to me , i gave her everything , how could she cheat on me, i feel triggered at the moment , my blood pressure is turning higher , all i can think about is to kill the slut right now , i raised my arm to slap her , but someone caught my hand , it was Perth .

Perth:"let's go mean , you know she is just a slut , don't waist your time on her
Mean:no , i will kill her ."
Perth :"C'mon mean , you are better than this ."

Mean POV:

Somehow i found it true , why would i waste my time on a bish , but at the same time i feel like my heart is ripping apart , finally i decided to let it go , i don't want to waste my time on her , even if her words are unforgettable in my mind , they are like a knife that is cutting me into a slight pieces , i didn't want to stay there , so i run as fast as i can to the hotel .

Perth:"mean wait , where are you going ?!!"

Plan:"just stay with saint here , i will search for him ".

Perth:"OK , if u find him let me know" .

Saint:"Perth , Perth !!, what 's happening , who is that girl ?!!!".

Perth:"she is mean girlfriend , he found her kissing another guy , so he slapped her ."

Saint:"Oh my god , the fucking bish, how could she do that , she doesn't deserve him".

Perth :"right , i told him many times , but he didn't hear me , he said that she is perfect for him , look now she is just a slut ".

Saint:"yes true , what are we going to do now , all is ruined because for her , i just wanted to have a happy valentine" (pouty face ) .

Perth:"don't worry, mean will comeback with plan , we still have time , lets just eat now ."

Saint:"OK".(sighs)
Plan POV:
I run as fast as i could to catch mean, i finally stopped in front of our suit , because i saw him there , should i enter ?or not , maybe he don't want to see anyone right know , i just wonder what did that bich told him , i heard him crying , i am so sad , i cant i know i am just a simple friend for him , but see him crying like that ,is ripping my heart apart , i gather my courage and decided to enter the suit , when i entered , i saw him crying in the corner , his hands on his knees , i don't know how i did , or why i did hug him at that moment, all i want is to see him happy , not sad , i hugged him tightly as he was crying on my shoulder , i used my right hand to stock his hair while saying in a soft tone "don't cry mean , she doesn't deserve you, don't cry over a bish , she is just a slut after all "
Mean:(in a shaking voice)"am i a bad person plan, why do i deserve this, i gave her everything that i have , and she said to me that I'm just an unloved spoiled rich kid for her ?????why, why!!!!!!!"

Plan:"stop thinking about her words , she is just a slut , you know yourself , you know you are better , you know that you don't need a person like her ".
Mean:" how about you plan , do you think i am a rich spoiled kid , who didn't found love in his life?!!!"crying .......

Plan:"No, you're not like that , you are perfect in my eyes , even if sometimes we fight , but that's not how i see you, you are a handsome good man that anyone would fall in love with you ".

Mean:" i don't know if anyone will ever care or love me ".
Plan:" i do , i care for you , i love you since that night in the beach , i love how you look at me , i love how we bicker about everything , i love how i need you, every time i am with you , i feel something strange i love you ".........
Plan POV:

Omg , what did i do , i just confessed to him , will he ever look at me , this is it i fucked up , I'm screwed .

Mean POV:
Omg he just confessed to me , what should i do , i don't know if he will love a person like me , i don't want him to be sad , but i cant deny that i feel the same thing , since that night , i loved everything about him , his pouting , his ridiculousness , his nonsense over things , and finally his softness , i replied :

Mean:" me too , i feel the same thing , but i don't think I'm good for you , you deserve better".

Plan:"but i love you , because its you , no matter what , you will always be the one in my eyes ".

Mean POV:

I cant , he is so sweet , i can't , i dunnot know how i did but i kissed his lips, our first kiss , his lips are so sweet , i can melt just of the taste of them , my heart is beating fast , the time stops , it was just only us , nothing else , all i need is him , no more.

Plan POV:

I'm shocked, i don't know how to react , he was kissing me ,butterflies in my stomach , my mind is going blank from the sudden feeling , my heart is beating fast , but i don't want to stop , i want more , i want him , but I'm shy to tell him .

After a few moment they finally stop , no one of them dear to look at the other , it was a slight awkward moment between them , after that mean spoke:

" would you be my boyfriend?!! , even if i am not a perfect person for you , would you love me forever and never cheat on me ?!!"
Plan:"yes i would , and i will never cheat on you, you are the one , the perfect one in my eyes ".

Mean:" thank you , i will always love you and treat you better than anyone in this world".

Plan:"no need to thank me just kiss me ".
________
Author :enjoy this sweet kiss

______________________________
Skip night '
Mean and plan finally returned to the restaurant they found perthsaint discussing and eating .

Mean:hi

Perth:" oh mean, are you okay ?!!"
Mean:"yes, I'm happy ".

Perth:" what about the things that happened earlier?!!"

Mean:"i don't want to talk about the past things , i will just focus on the present , focus on the person beside me".

Perth:"wait , what?!!!what happened between you two??!!.

Mean:"i guess its like what saint said , we are soulmates ".

Saint:" omg , i knew it , i told you Perth , i knew that they love each other from their eyes , the way that they are staring at each other is the same way i look at you , it's obviously love".

Plan:"stop talking , you are making me feel embarrassed and shy ".

Mean:" we already kissed ".

Plan eyes widened , he hit mean chest
Plan:" you shouldn't say that , it was supposed to be between only us".

Perth:"well good luck for both of you, but before that i have something to ask ".

Plan:" what is it?!!"

Perth:"it's not for you , its for saint".
Saint:"what do you want to ask me about?"
Perth suddenly get up from the table then kneeled in front of saint , he reached to his pocket ,it was a black box, he opened the box and ask :
"Saint, i have loved you since the first time i saw you , i love your smile , your brown eyes , your smell , and most of all your kindness and your angel heart, i don't want to lose you , so would you plz be mine ?mine forever and ever , i promise i will take care of you , i will protect you , i will put you in my heart , just be with me , would you like to marry me?!!

Saint POV:
Omg , he is proposing , I'm so happy , i love him too , i don't want to be without him , so i hugged him while saying:" yes yes , i will always be with you ", tears of joy running trough my cheeks , Perth used his thumb to wipe my tears, he then kissed me , it was the softest kiss ever , i could just think about the moment we will share together , my heart pound like there is no tomorrow, i love him .
We didn't even notice that there is a crowed clapping and cheering , "we were only the two of us and our love 💕".

______________________________
Hello its me again , i want just to say thank you so much for more than 1, 5k reading , I'm glad you like this fan fiction and i hope you enjoy reading it , thank you so much , one thing we arrived at the fin the last chapter will be release soon , i will try my best to update it soon ,love you 💕.

Note:in case no one told you , you are beautiful 💕.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.6K 3.4K 34
Pete - "Let's break up" Ae - "Why?! I can't live without you! Please don't leave me😭" Pete - "Can you give me another chance? 😒" Ae - "So you can d...
106K 4.1K 53
JoongNine Fanfic ✏ This is not a fantasy ff --- I am definitely not used of thai culture and stuff so sorry! Warning: A very cheesy and cliche fanfic...
346K 8.3K 48
AePete fanfic πŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”žπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ πŸ…#3- tincan (12-8-2020) [Completed] "Ae please it's enough I can't I'm tired..." "No babe I need more..." Ae who will never...
18.6K 990 35
Hello everyone! This is my very first story in my life time. I don't know how to write a proper story but yet I am trying to write here. If you find...