𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙾𝙽𝚂 ║Izuku ✘ Reader

By Hazzelnutz

Izuku struggles everyday with keeping his hopes and dreams, leaving him to feel unworthy. The constant bullyi... More

Proluge - Izuku's Origin
Proluge - Y/n's Origin
1. | The beginning
2. | Blank page
3. | His eyes
4. | Childhood friends
5. | Detachment
6. | Stand up
7. | Petals are falling
8. | Feelings are fatal
9. | Caring
10. | Toxic thoughts
11. | Safe somewhere
12. | Everyone's hurting
13. | You are losing this game
14. | The edge is closer
15. | Find somebody
16. | Silent
17. | Nothing can change
18. | They never saved you
19. | Shattered
20. | Love gone wrong
21. | Unbearable
22. | Brick of time
23. | Only words bleed
25. | Unfinished
26. | Time off
27. | Sooner or later
28. | Blood dripping
29. | Worst fear
30. | Demons
31. | Hero
32. | Come home
33. | Cautious
34. | Affection
35. | Long lived
36. | Remember me
37. | Star guide
38. | Challenges
39. | Drowning
40. | Find me
41. | Beautiful mind
42. | Fragile minds
43. | Joyful pain
44. | It's not over
45. | Endure
46. | Real or not?
47. | 2 AM
48. | The fall pt/1
49. | The fall pt/2
50. | Caged
51. | The stars
52. | There will come a time

24. | Still here

4.7K 250 256
By Hazzelnutz

As far as the night sky has fallen a place, the need to rest is still unwatered. Before anyone could blink an eye, the process of getting Izuku to a hospital was proceeded.

He wasn't sent there because of any internal damages, luckily. But the nurses and doctors have promised to look after him and make sure he doesn't try anything hasty. Who knows when he's allowed to go outside again? but it's for his best at the moment.

Y/n nods to herself, taking a slow and easy breath. Her feet firmly placed outside the hospital grounds, looking at how the lights eliminate from the windows. Even if it's almost midnight, there is no time off working at a place like that, and she appreciates how much the doctors and nurses offer from their own life and time. In her mind, fighting villains isn't the only thing to be done if you're going to get the title of a hero. Helping people with all their needs can just as much justify the action.

'Izuku is in there now, being treated. I hope he's still sleeping...he needs to rest'

The thought of the young boy being awake and scared of his surroundings, haunts her to the very core. Izuku's body can't take much more, that's she's sure about.

She thinks back to when Inko has possibly received the information, the girl is glad she wasn't there. Somehow, in the deepest part of her heart strings, she blames the mother for not seeing his pain sooner.
Y/n knows it's her fault as well, but Izuku hasn't only suffered two months that she's been here. He has suffered a long time, and Inko never cared to notice how her sons life had crumbled to the cold ground.

Inko has let Izuku get bullied, beaten and tormented for not having a quirk.
How could a mother not pick up the damn phone and call the school to tell them the awful truth?
Y/n shakes her head in dismay, the sudden taste in her mouth goes bitter, and she realizes that she's drawn out blood from biting her cheek to hard.

The fact that horrifies her the most, is the fact that if she, Shouto and Katsuki hadn't been to the scene in time, Izuku's body wouldn't be laying in the hospital bed. That thought makes her veins almost explode.

How fragile a human life really is.

The doors to the hospital slide open and the females thoughts gets interrupted when she hears familiar voices.

Both her parents and Yuu exit the building, they notice her standing and looking at the lighted sky.

"What did they say to you?" She asks, her back still facing them. The sorrows in her voice can be heard miles away, it's not easy for the family to just stand and watch anymore.

Originally, M/n and Yuu got to the scene just as they took Izuku to the hospital. Y/n waited outside with Shouto for a moment before Endeavor came to retreat his son.
While her parents were inside, talking with the nurses, she did noticed that Katsuki had disappeared from the events without saying goodbye.

"Well...we can talk about those things later. It's late and we all need to get some sleep" F/n kindly explains, taking a hold of his daughters hand. "I am proud of you, you know?" He smiles gently towards her.

Y/n takes notice how her family has surrounded her, the aura feels nice and comforting, much different than it had been the past weeks.

"Thank you, I love you" with tears dwelling her eyes, she pulls her family for a big group hug.

After all, they are family. And love has no bounds.

<•>

The next day, almost everyone in town had heard the news. And the school building is not a safe place at the moment.

Y/n was freed of any charges, considering the situation she was in. And one positive thing came out, no school for the remaining week!

She found herself standing outside the hospital with exciting news. She couldn't wait too see Izuku and tell him the plans for the future. Their future.

Upon walking inside, she was immediately greeted by a cute nurse. No older that 23 years old. Her hazel brown eyes were filled with compassion, it made Y/n feel completely secure to hear that she was the one looking after Izuku.

"My name is Rose, nice to meet you" The teen immediately notices the accent in her voice, perhaps she was French?

Y/n smiles sweetly in return, shaking her hand. "My name is Y/n L/n" A gleeful smile spreads across Roses face, and she gestures for them to the elevator.

"I'm so glad you decided to visit him, he's been awake for a while and has talked a lot about you" The elevator starts motioning upwards. Y/n feels her cheeks tint, she is quite flattered.

"O-Oh...Uhm" Even now that it's been around two months since she's known Izuku, she can't help but be flustered.

"I'm truly glad he has someone like you by his side, it will help him during his recovery time here" Rose closes her eyes, letting her ponytail fall on her right shoulder.

"And I'll do everything I can" The h/c haired clutches her fist with a determined smile. Rose nods her head with an equal expression.

The duo reaches the 8th floor and swiftly leave the elevator. Y/n catches a few glimpse of other patients. They all seem to be under eighteen here, and that makes her happy. He is in the right section.

"So this is his room, C13" Rose abruptly stops, pointing at the door. "Do you want to enter yourself or want to me to come with you?" The nurse asks, eyes blinking.

"I think I'll manage alone"

Rose nods her head and waves goodbye, before disappearing into the other hall. Y/n takes a moment to catch her breath. What's she going to say? She doesn't want to bring up the whole fiasco right away...maybe some small talk will do good?

Despite being unsure, she knocks on the door and opens it slowly. The clock is none the less over 11am, and the sun is shining so brightly today.

Just as she enters, she notices how his green and fluffy hair is spread out on his pillow. Eyes shut closed and his chest moving up and down slowly. He's sleeping, and so peacefully too.

Y/n can feel her heart melt away, he's so cute laying there and she wants to give him endless of cuddles. Shower him with love, give him all the affection he needs. The one he's been deprived for so long.

As much as she wants to let him rest, she cant be here for too long, and she has some exciting news to tell him as well. None the less, just hear his beautiful voice again.

'Wtf Y/n?! When did you become so sappy?' Her nose crunches in disgust. She's thinking all lovey dovey, like a love sick school girl. Hell nah, she ain't like that. Or?...

Y/n shakes her head, taking the remaining steps towards the bed. She quietly sits down on the blue chair next to his bed. Kindly placing a hand on his cheek, rubbing her thumb over his freckled face.

"Hey...Broccoli" She says with the softest and tender tone, still touching her hand on his cheek, also placing a quick peck on his forehead. She internally hopes he didn't notice that last gesture, flaring up in flames herself.

"Hmm" Slowly yet surely, Izuku opens his eyes to see the girl smiling down at him. "L-L/n?" He speaks up, having a morning voice.

"Hey there, I'm sorry to wake you" She gives him a closed eye smile, running her fingers through his curls. The boy feels his heart light up with joy, He didn't think Y/n would visit so soon. He's utterly happy.

"It's okay, I'm so happy you're here" He's fully awake, but his face still seems tired. Y/n ushers him to stay down and not sit up.

"How do you feel?" Her face rests on her hand by his bed site. Izuku sighs, before looking up at the ceiling. The girl immediately regrets asking, thinking she might have pushed too far.

"I'm...okay" His beautiful smile turns into a frown, avoiding to look at the girl. She gives him a worried feature, also taking a hold of his hand.

"Everything's going to be okay...you know I won't ever leave you" She comforts, rubbing his hand gently. "And I have some awesome news~" The girl smiles gleefully. This sparks up curiosity within the male. He finally takes the time to look at her features.

"What?" He asks, giving a tilt to his head. Y/n can't ever stop admiring his orbs, they always shine so brightly.

"You know...after this whole thing is over, you get the choice to live with me and my family!" She jolts out, eyes lingering with happiness.

Izuku's mouth opens slightly, what did she just say? Live together?

"Whaaat? M-Me living i-in your home?!" A mad blush washes over his cheeks. Just the thought makes him warm.

Then he realizes...what about his mom? He can't live her anymore, can't he?
That's why...Y/n's family offered to help.

"Y-Yeah! Well only if you want too, your mom isn't stable enough to take care of your right now. I'm sorry for sounding so excited, it's just..." She hesitates for a moment, not knowing the right words to proceed with.

Izuku can feel the beat of his heart quicken, someone actually wants him? To think that yesterday...he could have left her behind.

"I-I.....would be happy to live with you L/n" Izuku turns around to hide his teary eyes. Y/n can also feel her emotions get the best of her.

"Awww Izu-Midoriya! Come here!" She leaps forward on the bed, bringing the boy close in her embrace.

The two sit there, both crying softly at how everything had played out.

Izuku recall the feeling of how warm he felt last night, when she first embraced him. He's shy to admit it, but he has already missed that feeling. And it's only been one night and he can't get enough of her gentle affection.

He's laying close to her, having the girl gently play with his curls. Her back is embracing the wall of the bed while Izuku is cuddled up next to her. Y/n imagines how many times they are going to be laying like this once Izuku moves in. She can't wait, she feels bad, but Izuku deserves to be happy.

"Thank you..." The boy mutters, having his hand resting on her stomach. Y/n closes her eyes and holds his hand, intertwining their fingers.

"No need to thank me...just promise me one thing, Midoriya?"

"What is it?"

Izuku looks up at her, seeing her serious expression.

"Promise me...you won't leave me"

He can feel the pang in his heart, but manages a soft and shaky smile.

"I-I promise that I...won't leave"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 400 11
Izuku's life is a living hell - no wait... even hell is not that bad - He became a shut in because of all the abuse of his mother and the traumatic b...
1.5K 124 13
"I had everything... I had everything but the thing that, deep down, I wanted the most... I wanted to die." Not all wars are tangible. Shoto Todoroki...
1.5M 45.4K 41
(Y/N) is a new student at UA high. She moved away with her dad a few years ago after her mom disappeared. While she lived here, her two friends Izuku...
106K 4.3K 26
Izuku Midoriya had everything a little boy can ask for in life until a tragic event changed everything. He lost his mother, his father, his home and...