Thousand Words To Say (Comple...

由 prince_leon30

It was the last minute... I missed my chance. He was standing right in front of me, but I was too weak, to... 更多

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteenth
Chapter Sixteenth

Chapter Fourteen

19 4 3
由 prince_leon30

Author Note: 

                          Hello, dear reader, I apology to you, if this chapter contains some spelling and grammar mistakes....

__________________________

I start looking her in confusion. She stands up, while rolling her eyes and screaming, 'Genevieve, I have told you a thousand times,' She stops, while putting her one hand on her waist and other on her neck, while looking me. I gaze her, while thinking, what she had told me a thousand times?

She again utters in the same manner, which sounds not good to me, 'Genevieve, a person can do the same mistake third time!' I questioned from the mom, while closed or crossed my hands, 'Mom, say clearly, what do you want to say!!

 I am not feeling better, she can see my condition, but still scolding me, without telling me, what have I done!!

'Genevieve, how can you say that to Kathleen!!' She yelps, while closing or crossing her hands and looking me.

I am looking her in blank amazement, because still I haven't got her point. 

'Tell me!! Would you speak in that way to me too,' She utters, while pointing me with her fingers and releasing her hands, and she continues, while closing her hands again, 'Would you speak in that manner to your father too!!' She uttered that in a great tone.

I immediately yell, while being muddled, 'Mom!!' Because she is just scolding me, without telling me what I have done. 

She gawks at me, while turning red with fury, 'Don't call me your mom!! I can't be a mother of a girl, who is not well mannered!!' 

Her words totally amazed me with a shock. I am still not accepting, what she said right now! My mind is disturbed by her words. I am gaping in the shock. My face have gone blank... Mom becomes quiet after saying that, while tears filled my eyes... 

I smile, while uttering and looking in her eyes, 'How could you say such a thing.' I twinkled my eyes, while looking here and there. And the worst pain, I am feeling is when I am smiling just to stop tears from falling. 

Being alone with my mom always makes a situation like this. My whole body has become ill-tempered. I am fading from the deep inside, like I am not a live. At least, when she lets me to call her, mother, I was half a live... My heart is broken... I glance at her, and then started looking here and there.

And she utters normally, while staring me, in the same tone, 'You can go.' She holds up her hand, while showing me the door. And her that behavior brings flood in my eyes. I immediately start walking backward, and then  I turned with the tears rolling my cheeks. And I swear that killed me.

I walk towards the door in such a hurry, because I don't like to show anyone my weakness. Mom turns back and started looking outside the window-pane. I hold the door's handle, while pulling it towards me. It slowly opened. The maid glances at me, while curtsying, and I dashed outside the room with the tears in my eyes. 

 I am walking in speed and my tears are rolling down the cheeks. I am looking down, while pressing my lips together and taking deep breath. I am going towards my room again. My whole body is little shivering, my head is also little aching. The servants are doing their works and are also glancing me. The windows are opened, the cold wind or breeze is blowing here, and I am feeling cold. I am blinking my eyes as the tears are not stopped.

Everything she said to hurts, because it matters. My eyes have become warm along with my body, but still I am feeling strange weakness and cold. A strange feeling or nausea is coming, which is irritating me. My hands and my feet have become cold. I am still pressing my lips together, while taking deep breath, and absolutely I am not fine.... I am looking down, and still the servants are glancing me.

Suddenly, everything becomes dark before my eyes or sight, and that happened rapidly. And it is queer. I feet some weakness. And that darkness is not going away, I am blinking my eyes and try to see everything clearly. It makes me feel weird, queer and also little scared. I am taking deep breaths, while looking here and there, and it is only dark, which is very deep. I can hear the voice of people or servants, and I am stopped. I close my eyes, while pressing my lips together. And after a little while, I opened, but still the darkness has not left me. I don't like this dark... And I am the one who is feeling lost right now...

Suddenly someone calls me politely, and that voice come from the backside, 'Genevieve!' I immediately look back with the tears in my eyes and with the blank face, and I feel that Joseph called me, because his calm voice pleasured my heart. My vision has completely faded, but still I have control on my body... And at that point my heart fades out, and I collapse shortly afterwards, while going down and hitting my face on the floor, and closing my eyes. The last voice, I heard is of screaming...

------

A soft, gentle, polite touch over my forehead makes me feel better, even though in my dreams. I open my eyes, while blinking slowly and slowly. I find myself wrapped in the warm blanket. And my eyes become attracted towards the person, who lead me, where I can't do anything alone, the noblest leader, my father. His gentle eyes, his gentle looks, his gentle personality always inspires me. Dad is siting beside me, while looking down in wistful. He is blinking his eyes calmly and slowly, while moving his hand over my forehead. I smile, while looking him...

I look surrounding, without moving, and I find myself in my room, with my dad. And I also find mom sitting on the sofa. She is little bowed towards her legs, and stamping her fingers, and her elbow is standing on her knees, while thinking wistfully, with some tears in her eyes. My eyes stuck there, and I am sulking, while looking her. I again look my dad, and then glance at her with sad faces. 

'Genevieve.' Suddenly dad calls me with calm and gentle voice, and I glance at him immediately, while being little shocked. Dad is staring me, while being little sad. Still I have not gained the attention of my mother. The sunlight is coming from the window-pane, and also making the room lightened. Here is some calmness in the room. And it's strange... I immediately grinned or beamed, while showing my teeth. 

He looks forward, while taking deep breath. I sit up, while pulling my hands towards the bed to push my body up. And my that movement helped me to get the attention of my mother. She suddenly stood, while coming towards the bed from the sofa, while looking me. I am half covered with blanket and half not. I glance mom and then started looking towards my father, while covering my hands with the blanket. 

No one is speaking, and I am just staring my dad because I can't face mom now. My body is warm, which sounds better. I am showing a small curve or smile on my face. And now I am feeling good enough. And no one is here except us.

Dad looks at me, in my eyes, while saying in low tone, 'What happened Genevieve,' He uttered and confused me,, while continuing and looking towards mom, 'You mom said that she had the argument with you?' And the he started looking me. 

Wow!! Mom is so fast! 

I glance mom, and then I looked towards dad, while saying, 'Dad,' And before I say something more, he again utters, while staring me, 'But she didn't tell me, on which matter both of you were arguing.' I look at mom, in her eyes, but she started looking away, dad again stated, while questioning, 'And you are going to tell me!' He declared, while ordering in a polite manner, but strict. 

I look at my dad, while twitching my lips and then pressing my lips. Because I don't know the topic too.

I utter, while grinning, 'Dad! I,'  I continued, while looking up and then immediately looking dad, 'Dad, that matter is already solved!!'

And that not only confused dad and mom, but also me too. Dad lifts his both eyebrows, while looking me. I glance at mom and she is also looking me in quizzical faces. Dad looks mom, and mom looks him.

Dad utters in a strict manner, while gazing me and blinking his eyes one time, 'Genevieve be serious!!'

'Um... Dad, I am.' I shrug my shoulders, while uttering and looking him and mom. Mom is looking up and then us. 

'Alright, answer me, why you cried then.'

'Dad!! She scolded me that's why.' I continued with annoyed faces, and then I started looking dad, while sulking. And again I utter, while looking her, 'And I am not sad about that!!'

I lied about that I am not angry, because I wanted to save my relations, not so long, but at least for a little while.

And what I uttered made her cry, her eyes become full of tears and started rolling from her cheeks, she pressed her lips, while looking me, but I looked away and towards my father.

Suddenly someone knocked the door...

Dad ordered, while looking me, 'Come in!!' I immediately look towards the door. The door opened, and my cheeks become stretched because I started smiling. Joseph enters along with George. They walked foot to foot, while coming towards us or near us. George and Joseph bow in front of my dad and mom. Dad and mom node their head, while looking them.And they stand straight, Joseph looks towards me, while showing a little smile. And George is just looking me.

George utters in a polite or gentle way, which made me feel queer and nervous, 'Are you okay Genevieve!' 

I am looking him, while making confused and nervous faces, 'I am fine...'

------------

I am reading a book, a book of love story. I have started it, an hour ago. And it is looking better. The prince name is Soo-Won, is strong, bold and have ocean colored eyes, deep, dark blue. With the blonde hair color, he has returned back to his castle from somewhere, on the birthday of princess, whose name is Yona, her hair color is red, she is beautiful like the dawn... I am going to read the third chapter, the first two were good. 

"At night when it rains, Yona witnesses Soo-Won stabbing King Il in the chest. Soo-Won tells Yona that he was avenging the death of his father Yu-Hon, who was killed by King Il in the past. Soo-Won's adviser Kye-Sook arrives and suggests for the castle guards to kill Yona in order to silence her."  

'What?? Ah!' I close the book, while being annoyed and irritated, because it is being a queer or weird story, because the prince now wanted to kill her, whom he loves! I will not accept this. 

I am sitting on my bed, fully covered with the blanket, no one is in the room. Dad and mom along with my brothers have gone to the gathering. And as I was not feeling, so I refused to go, and hence I am alone in the room. Uh... 

I am looking here and there, because  now I am banal or bored of sitting here, especially alone. I am blinking my eyes, while thinking, to go to the celebration or not! I put the book on the table, while being irritated. I removed the blanket, while getting up from bed, with the same thinking, I should go or not!! I start walking here and there, while sulking. 

And trying to decide what to do... I walk near the sofa, while stamping my fingers and thinking deeply the same thing. And the only sound "Tick and Tock" is echoing in my ears... 

I get up from the sofa, while deciding, that I am going. And then suddenly someone knocked in the silence of "Tick and Tock" 

'Come in!!' I utter, while going or moving towards my royal dressing room closet. As I enter, I twitched my lips. Because I can't find the dress alone. And at that time, Lily calls me. And I smiled.

---------

I have entered the beautiful, gorgeous and hall of dreams the ball room... The announcer announced my name in golden words, while I start walking down the stairs, my light pinkish silk or satin fibered dress is touching the floor, as it is long, and its skirt is circle. 

My gown has no sleeves, and has boat style neckline, and is quite simple. I am looking forward, and I have walked down the stairs and going forward. The way, they are looking me, making me feel queer or nervous.

I have worn a white net shirt on the gown's top, and that white net have full sleeves, and this combination of white and pink is looking great. I twitched my lips. My hair are long enough to reach my waist and my hairdo is soft fishtail braid, and I have worn simple flower crown wreath of gold, sliver and pearls.

I am looking here and there, while grabbing my beautiful gown, the princesses beside me are looking me in black amazement, while gossiping. I am looking down, while moving forward, my pink shoes are easy to walk. And my gown also have a beautiful gorgeous bow noted on my waist. 

While walking forward and looking down towards my gown, I suddenly collapse with someone, because of my carelessness. I look at the person, while moving back, his deep dark grey eyes again scared me, and I winced, while looking Kristin... 

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Author Note:

Hey guys, this chapter is exactly, what you wanted from me. I have defined everything, hope you are cleared with it. Support me, I will give you my best chapters. 

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

1.3K 243 46
When Irisa, the first prefecture princess of Hasten, a big city in the state of Kaley got betrothed to the first prince of Kaley, things didn't turn...
447K 8K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
303 7 9
This story? It goes back to the time of the medieval period. The era of king and queen. Treachery and Loyalty. A girl whose leading knowledge is high...
32.6K 2.7K 77
"Would you have killed that young boy!? Over a fucking purse!?"I shot back. It was a stupid temerity but I was willing to take the risk. "I would do...