The Ice Wielder (Iruka x read...

By Awesomelemonaids

(Y/n) is a very famous ninja known as the ice wielder. She was born in the hidden frost village, a neighborin... More

1. Welcome to Konaha
2. I'm your substitute teacher
3. An ice manipulator
4. Not good enough
5.I know that boy's pain
6. Meet my summonings
7. Tears of an Uchiha
8.Lots of male attention
9. Flower day?
10. Nightmare
11. My own class
12. How dare you do that to the honorable grandson!
13. In trouble
14. The ice wielder
15. The Jonin meeting
16. The photograph
17. Swimming
18. Loved too much to let go
19. Life, death or investigated
20. Into her mind
21. Unloved
22. Family
23. Alone again
24. New arms for new beginnings
25. The effects
26. Deciding fate
27. Your answer?
28. Guess who?
29. Old friends
30. I promise
31. The fate of the Tsukiko clan
32. I don't trust that man
33. A new trainer
34. Graduation exam
35. New team, New Sensei
36. I can't do it
37. The test
38.Overthinking
39. To protect you
40. Assistance
41.My fault
42. Race
43. Sparring
44. What is he?
45. Keeping my promises
46. Visiting
47. True heroes
48. Happiness
49. Return
50. Broken
51. Move on but never forget
52. Awake
53. Visitors from the sand
54. Underestimated
55. Dating?
56. Relax
57. Helping out
58. The written test
59. Aida
60. A mission for the alias
61. Mission complete!
62. Note
63. Change of plans
64. Unknown festival
65. Embarrassment
66. Confession
67. Morning
68. Back!
69. Preliminaries
70. Unspoken words
71. Never again!
72. Lee
73. Monster
74. Loss of sanity
75. Going home
76. Unstable
77. Pervy-sage
78. Our special place
80. Interruption
81. Glacier
82. Hopeful
83. Distraction
84. My Queen
85. Gone
86. Meeting
87. Admiration
88. Attack
89. Love and happiness (Final chapter)

79. Connection

2K 90 15
By Awesomelemonaids

Waking up from your peaceful slumber, you rolled over to face the sleeping face of Iruka. He looked very calm so while getting up you moved slowly, you would've hated to wake him. Today was your only exception to leave the house by yourself, you had been given permission to visit Lee in the hospital.

He was currently unconscious, his injuries were very severe and his body was still trying its best to heal. You had visited him once during your second week of partial house arrest, it was relieveing to see that he was alive. After saving the boy, you were later informed that your quick action had given him the chance to fight again, but only after surgery which had a 50% success rate. Knowing that you gave him another chance of becoming an exceptional ninja made you feel happier than you've been in a while, this definitely improved your mood.

Once you were out of bed, having not woken Iruka, you quickly changed into your clothing for the day and headed into the kitchen. There was no point in you having breakfast so you decided to go without today. Grabbing a loose piece of paper, you started writing a note to Iruka for when he wakes up. He'd probably be annoyed that you went without him but you valued solitude, walking to the hospital alone would be good for you.

There was also another reason why you were going to the hospital, but one which you weren't as rushed for. Even though he was your adoptive son, you weren't in a rush to see him. Jiraiya had visited three days ago, informing you that Naruto was in the hospital but only because he overworked himself. There was no point in you headed there right away so you decided to wait until your visit today to see him. He'd probably rest for a few days anyway, what was the point in seeing him when he was passed out from exhaustion and unable to communicate.

Hurrying out ot the house, you made your way towards the hospital. Many villagers noticed and pointed you out, you hadn't been out during the day for three weeks so their reactions didn't bother you. Some people were kind, sending you smiles and warm greetings while others remained silent as they glared at your passing figure. While growing up, you never cared about how others, except those close, thought of you. You had the same mentality now, how they felt was none of your business.

Now approaching the large white building, you entered through the front doors. The receptionist smiled sweetly at you, allowing you to head towards the ward where Lee was. You were told that his room wasn't that far away from Naruto's either, you planned on visiting Lee and then seeing whether Naruto had awakened after.

Walking up to the door, you felt an odd aura coming from inside. You slowly opened the door, noticing how Gaara stood over Lee's unconscious body, sand slowly moving to attack him. After hearing the door, the seafoam-eyed boy turned and met your gaze. Holding eyecontact, you entered the room and closed the door behind you. You refused to look away, digging deep within his eyes to try and find the cause of his pain.

"You're trying to kill him..." you mutter, "Why is that?" He remains silent, his eyes searching yours too. He seemed to have frozen, analysing you like a startled animal. It only took a moment for him to return to his intimidating self.

"Why does that matter to you? You don't care for him too, do you?" he questions. You nod.

"I do care for him, he is a very admirable person. Even though he has barriers which he can not break, he pushes himself beyond his limits and proves his strength. He is at a disadvantage yet he's on a higher level than those with no restrictions." He said nothing to him, instead, he looked away, breaking eye contact. You were surprised that it was him backing down, he seemed like a kid that was hard to break.

"As for you, I can see a lot of emotion in those dead eyes of yours." After your statement, he attention returned to you.

"You know nothing about me," he mutters harshly.

"You're right, I know nothing about you, Gaara. But I'd like to, if I tell you something about myself will you do the same?" you ask. He says nothing. You step inside fully and decide to go on anyway.

"While I was growing up I was an outcast, people hated me because of what my parents turned me into. I was a monster and I can't help but agree, but the truth is that monsters are bred from others of their own kind. My parents were horrible people, they didn't deserve the power they had." Gaara's eyes remained on you as you told the story.

"If they were so horrible, did you kill them?" he asks. You let out a quiet chuckle as you shook your head.

"I tried. After I realised what they were doing to me, I decided that it was their time to die and it would be by my hand. Each night I would get ready to kill them, but each night I would give up, not wanting to sink down to the same level as them. With each night that passed, I grew closer and closer to their bedroom. I remember the final night, the night where I made it to their bed. I gripped my kunai tightly in my hand and lifted it above my head, ready to drive it through my father's heart. But before I could kill him, he woke up. He sat up and looked me in the eye. I thought that he would be scared, that he would cry out or scream. He did neither, instead, he smirked. He held my gaze and grabbed my wrist, bringing the kunai to his throat so the tip pierced the skin."

"How is this relevant?" Gaara questions, his gaze cold.

"It was what he said to me that made me think. He smirked and looked at me the eyes of a wild animal. 'Kill me' he said, 'show everyone the real you, show them the monster you are'. After hearing that, I realised how idiotic it was to attempt to kill them. Not only the reprocussions but also what this would make of me. If I had killed him it would've only proven his point," you explain. Gaara was quiet, his eyes scanning the expression on your face.

"So what? What does this have to do with me? Why are you telling me this?" He asked many questions, obviously confused and trying to figure out your motives.

"I am a monster, Gaara, but I've come to terms with it. I know what I'm capable of, I could kill thousands, no... millions. The name monster is given to one by others and is slowly adapted by the person to make them believe that's how they are. I can see that people have told you too many times, Gaara. So many times that you've begun to believe it, so many times that you've become something you hated. But I don't think you're a monster, Gaara, I know that you can change. If someone as hopeless and weak-minded as I can come through then I know that you'll definitely be able to as well," you say, smiling kindly at the boy. Lifting your hand, you took a step forward and offered it to the redhead. He looked up at you, his gaze shifting in between your face and hand many times before he began to lift his arm.

You couldn't believe that he was actually listening to you and was taking your words into consideration. You held you smile only for it to change to one of shock when you heard the sound of the door opening and a vase dropping. Both you and Gaara, turned your heads to see Sakura standing in the door way with a scared look on her face. By seeing Gaara next to the bed and the swirling sand, it was obvious what Gaara was doing. She shook gently as she took a step back. You could hear voices coming from the corridor, a second later having Shikamaru and Naruto appear in the door frame behind Sakura. Afraid, the pink-haired girl runs off.

"Hey! What are you doing to Lee?!" Naruto yelled at the red-haired boy. Gaara lowered his hand, no longer was he reaching out for you. He took a step away from you and towards Lee's bed, the sand moving faster as if it were about to attack. But rather than targeting Lee, he targeted the three of you.

"If you get in my way I'll just have to get rid of you as well," he muttered before his sand tried to attack the three of you. You protected both Naruto and Shikamaru by standing in front of them, a shield made entirely from ice in your hand. The sand was strong but did no damage to the ice.

"You," Gaara spits angrilly, his eyes narrowed at you.

"You try to connect with me and persuade me with lies. I don't need anyone, I never have and I never will. People stay away from me because of the demon they sealed within me, don't tell me who I am because I already know. I have this tattoo which reminds me." He points to the kanji on his forehead.

"People are afraid of me, scared that if they make a wrong move I'll kill them. They did it so often that it became true, stay out of my way and die." He goes to attack again but it stopped when the door to the hospital room opens again, this time Gai-sensei stood before you.

"Leave, Gaara," he demands, his normal goofy aura replaced by ones which sent unpleasant shivers down your spine. The redhead glared at the raven-haired man before making his way to the window which was left open.

"I promise that I'll kill you all," he hisses coldly before disappearing. You knees felt weak, forcing you to stumble back into the chair behind you. Gai and Naruto ran to your side.

"Mom, are you okay?" Naruto worries.

"How are you feeling?" Gai asks, pressing the back of his hand against your forehead. With a sigh, you push the two back to give yourself some space. Feeling upset, you hide your face in your hands.

"I was so close, he reached out for my hand but I..." Naruto stood before you and smiled brightly.

"Don't worry, I'll do whatever I can to make Gaara turn around. I know I can do it, the two of us are the same after all!" he announces. You relaxed a little, looking up to lock eyes with the blonde boy. You stood up and gave him a hug.

"Don't put too much pressure on yourself, not only with incidents like this but also with training. Jiraiya told me that you over did it and passed out due to exhaustion. You should know better than to do that, you kill me with worry," you scold, hugging him tightly. He whispers a quiet sorry, hugging you back tightly.

"I worked really hard because I want to do my best during the last part of the chunin exams," he explains as he pulls away. You send him a sweet smile as looks up at you with a wide one.

"Okay, do your best. Just take my advice and don't push yourself too hard." He nods and then takes a step back, allowing Gai to speak with you.

"I understand that you're trying to change that kid but he's too far gone, I don't think he'll ever change after becoming the person he is today." You ignored his words, glaring at the floor.

"It doesn't matter, I'll do whatever I can for him. He has the same eyes as me, I know what he needs and I think Naruto knows as well." With a nod, Gai moved to Lee's bed and sat in a chair beside it. You sent him a small bow before leaving the room, having both Naruto and Shikamaru follow you.

"Ready to go home yet?" you ask Naruto. He shakes his head.

"Nope!" You raise an eyebrow at him, letting your eyes drift to the Nara who stood by his side.

"Chouji is here as well, he ate too much and felt sick. He'd appreciate it if you visited, Ino is here too. Barely anyone has seen you since you've taken your break, I think they'd enjoy seeing you again or something." You hum happily.

"Okay, sure thing. Lead the way."

Love Gaara, I do. So so so so so so so much. Even in the beginning when he was a psycho, he is best boi. I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, we're getting back on track with the story now. Vote and follow me for more. Thank ya XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130 0 5
Kiyomi Toyofuku is from the hidden leaf village and is a genin alongside Naruto and their classmates. She is a part of team 9 and a member of a clan...
288K 9K 21
Our so-called reality is a funny thing. Sometimes you know every secret and sometimes you just don't. Sometimes it's painfully obvious and other tim...
117K 2K 16
naruto Uzumaki is the host of the nine tailed fox. his father, The 4th hokage wanted him to be seen as a hero for holding back The tailed beast but t...
Fox By K

Fanfiction

531K 15K 48
Completed. FOX is the most mysterious person you could ever meet. All that they know about her is that she is a girl who joined the ANBU at age 4 a...