High-School Life

De bear-reddy

Rosie always had a boring school life. Boys always surrounds her with Jisoo, Lisa, and Jennie. when Jeon Jung... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author Note
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Profile

Chapter 12 (End)

627 20 3
De bear-reddy

-Jungkook POV-

3 years later

"Appa! Omma! Wake up!!"

"Dong-Min... Go back to sleep... Why are you wearing glasses right now?" 

"Jungkook... I need rest..."

I sighed and kissed Rosie. I took Dong-Min who is our son. He is 4 years just 3 weeks ago. We went downstairs to the living room.

"Dong-Min, you know mommy has your baby brother in her tummy." Dong-Min nodded. "Do you know how hard it is to mommy to carry Dong-Sun since he gets bigger everyday."

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again! Promise!" I smiled and hugged him. I was making breakfast for Rosie and for Dong-Min, also for me. Rosie finally came downstairs.

"Good morning Baby!" Rosie said while kissing Dong-Min's cheek. Then she went to me and kissed me.

"What's for breakfast?"

"Surprise." She looked at me and rolled her eyes. We were finally done eating breakfast and went to get ready since we were having a picnic.

(What is Rosie wearing)

We finally arrived at the destination. We saw Jin, Jisoo, Eunwoo, Lisa, BamBam, Jennie, RM, Mina, Chanyeol, Jihyo, the twins, Jimin, Jeongyeon, Ae-Cha, Joon, Taehyung, Irene, Ha Eun, Jhope, Momo, Ji Woo, Suga, Jimin (AOA), Seo Ah. Lisa and BamBam made us go to the picnic for an important reason. We ate, laugh, cry, dance, and blah, blah, blah... 

"Ok. Guys. It's finally the time we announce it." Lisa said.

"Remember we gotten married 2 years ago..." We all nodded. Rosie started being excited.

"No! Lisa! Finally!" She was freaking out. I went to calm her down so the baby will not being bouncing around.

"We finally decided that why not try to get a baby in Lisa's tummy." BamBam said while laughing. 

"I'm pregnant!" We all smiled. We started congratulating them.

-Rosie POV-

"I can't believe it that your finally pregnant!" I yelled.

"Unnie~ Stop~"

I we kept talking. Then suddenly my stomach started so much. I tried to stay strong, but the pain was too much. 

"L-Lisa. I- ahhh! Give birth!"

She went to tell everyone. We went to the hospital. We arrived and I was lying down while Jungkook was holding my hand. Dong-Min was with Lisa.

"Jungkook. It's too early!" The pain was getting worse. I was in the delivering room with Jungkook. 

12 hours later

"Wahh! Wahh!" The baby was finally out. I was too tired and i closed my eyes. I woke up on a hospital bed. I saw Dong-Sun sleeping. Then I saw Jungkook with Dong-Min playing.

"Rosie! Your awake!"

"Shhhhh... The baby is sleeping..." He looked at me and smiled.

"Our family is complete now Rosie." Jungkook said while smiling. Then Dong-Min hugged.

"Appa, Omma?"

"Yes?"

"Now that my little brother is not in your tummy, can i get a sister now?" He said innocently. Jungkook and i exchange glances. Then Jungkook started talking to him to change the subject. He kept stuttering.

2 years later has passed already. Both of my babies are growing really fast. I was sleeping with Jungkook when my boys came in the room. They started annoying us. We pulled them and starting cuddling with them. They fell asleep while Jungkook and i are looking at each other.

"Thanks for being in my life Rosie." I smiled

"Thanks for loving me Jungkook." He smiled.

If this is a dream, i hope it will never end.

-Jungkook POV-

If this is a dream, i hope it will never end.

-Author's POV-

Jungkook and Rosie woke up with nosies and saw mess all around. They looked shocked. 

"It isn't a dream?!" They both yelled. Then they started laughing. 

"Dong-Min! Dong-Sun! Boys! Why did you make this mess?" Rosie yelled.

Both of them looked down.

"We're sorry..." Rosie sighed and hugged both of them. Then she walked towards Jungkook.

"You know you have to scold them too. They got their silliness from you! Aish! I feel like raising 3 kids." Jungkook laughed and went to hugged Rosie. They started kissing.

"It's been 2 years since Dong-Min was born, let's try for a girl now Rosie."

"Maybe we can," They started laughing, "But i don't care if it's a boy again."

"Me too, but i want a mini Rosie!!"

Rosie sighed.

"Maybe we can try... Tonight!?" Rosie said, She started laughing.

Jungkook looked at Rosie devilishly, and started kissing again.

.

.

.

Sooo... This is the end... Thanks for the support!! I will be making a different story now, but don't know when to publish it. Also i will be making another chapter for who is married to who and who's their kid, how many kids... Anywho BYEEEEEE!!!!

---

"Author-nim, now that your finish writing the story, you should find someone...."

"No. No. No. NO! Love? *Sigh* I gave up on that..."

".... Sorry..."

"Bro, I gave up on it since it's too tiring. So I will only focus on Kpop Boys! They're much more better, but they break your heart more... WAHHHH!!!"

"ah. Well i don't want to get involve in this so BYEE!!"

"Y-you're soo mean!!! There is billions of people in the world, but 7 are only picked... BTS, how could you..."

--A prologue of my new book I'm writing next--

Jee is an ordinary girl who lost her memories from a car crash that happened 2 years ago. 

Kim is a ghost who was given 25 days to live as a human being again to find his memories. He was also in a car crash that happened 2 years ago which made him die and lose his memories. 

Both met and started seeking of their past. How are they related? Will they find out after Kim's 25 days is over? Can they handle the past?

Main Character's: Jee Hwang-Young, Kim Si-Woo.

When is it: I don't know when to update it since all chapters have to long since first chapter is first day... I probably publish it after i'm done typing atleast almost in the end so the readers won't wait for a long time... So 25 episodes. Maybe i'll first publish it when i'm done typing 20 of it.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

50.2K 1.1K 21
Jeon Jungkook is one of the high school's most popular boys. Lisa being one of four are new students who happen to gain popularity after love flies b...
222K 6.6K 51
𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 !TITLE CHANGE! FORMERLY 'THE POPULAR BOY' Jeon Jungkook is the popular boy in school. When Kim Taehyung transfers to his school he get...
355K 7.9K 94
Lisa Manoban is a bad bitch of the school, leader of "Black squad". She's rich, pretty and smart, but scary, cold-blooded and don't like when someone...
5.8K 369 16
Rosé a normal highschool student falls in love with two persons at the same time and those two were best friends...she was in relationship with Jk bu...