The Summer I Turned Hot (Hogw...

By aelysm

Y/N was the kind of girl that everyone knew, but no one paid attention to; she had plenty of acquaintances, b... More

1 - Intro
2 - Everyone loves the first day of School
3 - Returning to Hogwarts
4 - Drakey Drakey, Eggs and Bakey
5 - Quidditch more like QuidBitch haha I'm sad
6 - Party Games
PSA
8 - Porch swings and envy
9 - Stress is great, but poison is better
10 - Magical Shopping
11 - Mountain Vacation Part 1
12 - Mountain Vacation Part 2 - Never Have I Ever
13 - He Deserved It
420 gucci gang
14 - Weeeeee Slide.
15 - Having a life plan is for the weak
16 - oh he's a snake
17 - I love secret islands
18- Tutoring is for nerdsss
19 - Let's Paint the Town Scarlet
20 - Roses are Red, Riddles are Blue
Part 2 - Chapter 1
Part 2 - Chapter 2
Part 2 - Chapter 3
Part 2 - Chapter 4
Part 2 - Chapter 5
Part 2 - Chapter 6
Part 2 - Chapter 7

7 - "Who the hell doesn't know how to make toast?"

36.4K 868 1.6K
By aelysm

A/N: So although I am gonna be continuously updating this book, I gotta say, writing multiple well-rounded love interests is pretty fuckin hard. Obviously I'm gonna keep with it, but I think I might cut the prospects down in size a little. Idk how many people are actually reading this, but comment which characters you'd like an emphasis on as far as romance goes.

I'll most likely be focusing on main characters like Harry, Ron, Fred & George, Cedric (cause he's a babe and didn't get enough book time), and Draco. Maybe even a lil Tom Riddle (pre-voldie ofc, no one likes that bald egg-headed bitch) depending on the direction this book takes. Alright peace, my good bitches. Back to the story.

On another note, I still can't really believe that dude is Filthy Frank ^^

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Y/N's POV

You know how in the movies, the main character always wakes up with a perfect head of hair and skin like she just finished getting a facial? Can't relate. I woke up this morning wish a heart full of anger and hatred for absolutely every single organism on this entire bitch of an earth.

"Hey Y/N, I just got a new rabbit-" Katie began to say, but I cut her off. "Fuck rabbits. Fuck rabbits and their goddamn tiny heads. No one needs that much fuzz. It's selfish, that's what it is."

I grumbled and moved past her into the bathroom, towel slung over my shoulder. And it was then that I saw the single worst sign known to mankind.

"What the FUCK do you mean out of order?? We live in a magical castle for Jesus' sake, you're telling me the house elves can bake me a pie in 0.2 seconds but can't fix a shower? This doesn't mean...no. Please no. God no. Don't tell me we have to use-" Mary came back into the room and gestured over her shoulder.

"Boy's bathroom is that way."

"..."

"Y/N? You ok?"

"Of course," I smiled calmly, the epitome of dignity and composure. I gracefully walked over to the nearby window and swung a leg over the windowsill, fully prepared to yeet myself into the sweet embrace of the waiting ground.

"Y/N NO!"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

After being persuaded not to end it all right then and there, I found myself walking over to the boys' dormitories with my bathrobe on and my standards lowered. It wasn't that the bathroom was worse necessarily, just that the male population tended to have worse hygiene and a lower regard for where they...aimed. Thank god for the house elves.

I breathed a sigh of relief when I entered the marble room to find it unoccupied. I guess I was later than I thought. Sliding my bathrobe off, I chose a shower stall and hung my clothes outside of it. As I turned on the shower, the warm water cascaded down my back and I relaxed. I felt a momentary flash of guilt for how I'd attacked Katie's bunny like that, but in my defense, I was woken up at 6:00 am on a Monday.

The rest of the shower went of without a hitch, right up until the moment that I was about to get out. From inside the stall, I heard some low voices giggling, and what looked like three pairs of feet approaching my stall.

"Uh, do you guys...need anything?" I asked tentatively, wrapping a towel around myself.

The outline of one of the guys reached over to the hook and took something off of it. He then turned with his friends and left my stall.

That was weird, I thought. Ah, well. I opened the door and felt around for my clothes, until I had a moment of realization.

"Shit shit shit shit shit..." I muttered to myself. In nothing but my towel, I walked quickly through the large bathroom, hoping to find the dumbass guys that took my clothes and wring their necks.

I turned a corner without looking and ran into a hard chest, falling backwards. Just when I was about to hit my head on the tiles, an arm wrapped around me and halted my fall. I looked up into a pair of emerald eyes, and realized that I'd run into Harry. Who was wearing nothing but a towel wrapped loosely around his waist.

Damn the boy looked good. Especially with those droplets of water running down his...

I stopped myself and mentally slapped my bitch of a brain. Realizing he was still holding me, I straightened up and pulled up my towel, which had been falling down almost to the verge of making a PG-13 movie R.

I wonder if he noticed, you thought.

*Harry's POV*

I'd noticed.

*Y/n's POV*

"I'm so sorry Harry," I peered around his shoulder to see if the boys that had stolen my clothes were within sight.

"These three guys came up and stole my clothes, and so all I had was this towel, and I'm showering in here cause the girl's bathroom is broken, and I almost broke my neck slipping cause I'm barefoot, and honestly this is just a shitty start to a shitty morning," I breathed deeply, trying to calm myself.

"Three guys, you say?" Harry clenched his jaw as I mentioned my clothes being stolen. "Do you know what they looked like?"

I sighed. "No, but they're probably the only males around here with a bra."

"Wait right here." Harry strode off, and I found myself admiring his muscled back.

In a couple minutes, he returned carrying a bundle of your clothes.

"Harry, how did you get these?" I threw my arms around his neck, and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Let's just say I can be very...persuasive." I could hear his shit-eating grin and I giggled.

(No, he didn't kill them. This isn't a yandere book, weirdos)

-/-/-/-//-/--/-/-/--//-

Aside from that morning, my day was entirely uneventful. Seamus lost his eyebrows again and had to get them regrown by madam Pompfrey.

As I settled into bed for the night, I found that as much as I tossed and turned, I couldn't sleep. Which was odd for me, seeing as these blankets were incredibly soft and the beds wide.

I decided to take a walk around the castle to tire myself out. (Plus I was hungry). I knew Filch patrolled the area, but I figured I could beat him in a fight if I needed to.

I made my way down the stairs and out into the courtyard. It was so beautiful at nighttime. The trees were illuminated by the moonlight and there were fireflies floating around like miniature stars fallen to earth.

"Breaking the rules already, L/n?"

I spun around to see Draco Malfoy leaning against a stone piller, his normally slicked back hair soft and fallen in front of his face. It looked good on him.

"If I'm breaking the rules, so are you." I walked over to him and he straightened up, pushing his hair back with one hand.

"You would be in a lot more trouble if you were caught. But you see, if I were expelled, my father-"

"Fuck your father, Draco." I said tiredly. He looked momentarily surprised, until the smirk sprang back onto his face.

"Oh please don't fuck him darling, my heart would be broken." I punched him softly and he laughed.

"Who's there?" I heard a gravelly voice and saw a flash of a lantern coming from your left. Draco grabbed my hand.

"Quick, this way!" He pulled me along the corridors, our robes flying out behind us. Right up until we found a broom closet. He jerked the door open and pulled me in, spinning me around so my back was to the door.

"Draco, what-" He put a hand over my mouth, and I heard Filch's voice getting louder.

We were breathing heavily from the run, and Draco's front was pressed against me as we waited to see if we were caught or not. I took his hand off my mouth and the two of us waited, holding our breath. There was a sharp stone pointing into my back, and I squirmed around, trying to find a more comfortable position, forgetting the position we were in.

Draco exhaled sharply and grabbed my waist, holding me still.

"Darling, I suggest you stop moving, because if you continue I fear that I might lose control and take you right here and now." He murmured into my ear and leaned into me.

"And that would surely reveal our presence." He dropped his head to my neck and his soft breath sent shivers up my spine.

I blushed furiously and stopped moving. For several moments the only sound was Filch's faint footsteps and our light breathing.

Filch's footsteps faded, and I breathed a sigh of relief, opening the closet door.

I brushed off my robes, saying "You know Drakey, if you'd wanted to get closer to me, you could've just asked," He blushed lightly, and I was pleased to see that I could fluster him.

"Relax, I'm just kidding. Fancy a midnight snack?"

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

We had gone over to the painting of the green pear in the hopes of finding food, but I was vastly disappointed to see an empty kitchen.

"Guess we'll just have to do it ourselves," You shrugged. Draco looked puzzled. "Ourselves? But how?"

"It's ok, we can just do something simple. Like toast."

"How do you do that?"

I turned to him in disbelief. "Draco, honey. You don't know how to make toast? Who the hell doesn't know how to make toast?"

"I dunno, I never needed to. I always had house elves do everything for me," He wandered over to the kitchen counter.

I sighed, "I guess today is the day I become a parent." With an amazing show of patience and compassion, I managed to teach Draco how the toaster operated, and we ended up with two (slightly burnt) slices of toast and jam. We began making our way back to the dormitories, eating as we walked.

Draco grinned widely as he ate his piece. "I've never cooked for myself before. It makes me feel...productive!" I smiled at his childlike excitement, and he turned towards me, his clear blue eyes gleaming.

"Where did you learn how to cook, Y/n? Don't you come from a magical family?" I nodded and swallowed my last bite, brushing the crumbs off of my palms.

"Yeah, but my parents weren't around much. I had to learn how to take care of the house by myself. Not to say they weren't great parents, but they both work for the ministry and don't have much time." To my surprise, Draco was easy to talk to, and we made easy conversation until we arrived at the Gryffindor dorms.  He was more sympathetic than he let on.

"Thanks for walking me. And saving me from filch," I laughed. He smiled back at me.

"Of course. And you know," He walked closer and leaned in, his breath caressing the side of my neck, "The next time you want to get in a closet with me, all you need to do is ask." He winked and sauntered away, his hands tucked in his pockets. I rolled my eyes, knowing his burst of niceness was too good to be true.

But in a way, I liked both sides of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 1.2K 30
Slytherin boys one shots Spicy, romance
49.3K 624 27
Y/N (female) x Mattheo Y/N has started her 4th year at Hogwarts, despite it being her 4th year she has made a new acquaintance, Mattheo Riddle. Again...
5.6K 219 7
𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 | ❝ wish i could tell you that i love you but i cant ❞ she writes him a letter hoping she'll get over her feelings but instead ev...
22.2K 773 46
They were lovers. Inseparable. They loved each other more then anything but then everything changed. Mattheo turned to Dark side. And Julia she watch...