The New Animatronic of Freddy...

By LexieTheNymph

(Sequel to The Second Afton Daughter) The new pizzeria has been built and Freddy's group seem to be troubled... More

~Chapter 1: Isabella's Return, Maybe?~
~Chapter 2: Apology~
~Chapter 4: Deciding & Cleaning~
~Chapter 5: Old Chica's Little Brother~
~Chapter 6: Sarah Solution~
Next Book
★IMPORTANT FOR STORYLINE★
Next Book Pt. 2

~Chapter 3: Toy Bonnie's Hate for the Old~

458 11 1
By LexieTheNymph

*Vincent's POV*
I was walking towards the store that Isabella was seen at and I went up to the cashier. "I need to see the recordings from last week." I told the cashier and he looked at me with a bored look.

"Last week? Sorry, I can't give you the footage if you're not a policeman."He said, crossing his arms. "It's against the rules of this place."

"Listen. The girl that was murdered here last week was my daughter and I'm a security guard. I know very well how to handle things like these. Not to mention, I was hired as a temporary replacement for an officer working on the case. So, let me see the footage for last week, and we won't have any problems." Snowflake gave a growl at the cashier with her tail raised in an 'I'm about to pounce you you don't do it' way.

It was one thing I enjoyed about Snowflake. Very loyal dogs, if you treat them right. Snowflake barked loudly, which startled the cashier. He literally jumped back into the shelves of cigarettes. "Oh and, while at it, I'll buy some cigars." I said, stepping back. Snowflake took a step in front of me, still growling at the cashier.

"G-Get that mutt out of here! Dogs aren't allowed in this store!" He said and I chuckled a bit.

"Hear him, Snow?" I looked at Snowflake and her growling got deeper. "For your information, she's a Siberian Husky. Not a mutt. And this girl here, was very loyal to my daughter and she's just as loyal to me. After my daughter died, I took matters into my own hands, as her father. Now, here's the deal." I leaned on the counter. "I don't know who killed my daughter cause I was at work, doing my usual routine. That footage your hiding though, is a major clue to finding out, though."

"Look, I-I don't have the footage! The police took it, so I don't have it anymore! My boss gave it away to the local police department!" I rose both brows and Snowflake stopped growling, before she looked at me.

"Good, that's all I needed to know." I said, smiling like nothing happened. I clicked my tongue twice and grabbed the cigars that were on the table while leaving the money for it on the counter. "Thanks for the help." I turned around and started leaving, with Snowflake close behind.

I walked outside and allowed Snowflake through, before closing the door to the shop. Snowflake gave a small whine and I looked at her for a second. "Don't worry yet, Snowflake." I looked back in front of me. "We'll find her killer."

*Bell's POV*
I was in the second party room, looking at some fresh drawings children drew earlier this morning. I started to hang them up on the wall to help display them and the people that worked here wouldn't have to do it themselves....even though I ended up elbowing one of them and scaring two of them.

I finished putting them up and sighed. 'Finally. I guess that'll do for now.' I heard a thump come from the hall and I leaned out the doorway to see Mangle ended up falling.

"Sorry!" She looked at me with a small wave and I blinked.

"Uh...you okay, Mangle?" I asked, with my tail heightened a bit.

"I'm fine. By the way, have you seen Marionette?" I thought over for a second.

"No. He's probably still in his present box. Have you checked there?" I asked and she seemed to think for a second.

"Yeah, but I didn't see him. I'll go double check, just in case." And with that, Mangle left down the hall again. I chuckled for a second before I heard a voice behind me out of nowhere.

"Thanks for that." I yelped a bit, looking to see if was Marionette, sitting on the table....

In human form? That's a rare sight.

He smiled a bit. "You don't have to be surprised." I shook my head.

"It's just-"

"It's new to see me in my human form?" He asked, smiling. I chuckled a bit even though he looked familiar now that he's in human form now. I was confused as to why.

"Y-Yeah. I guess you could say that." I smiled, rubbing the back of my neck.

"By the way, any luck with your memories?" He asked, hopefully. I frowned and looked at the ground.

"I...I don't think so yet." I was feeling like it actually hurt, not being able to remember anything.

"Be patient about getting your memories back or your gonna probably give yourself a headache." He said, smiling. "Try to let them take their time." I sighed, before nodding. He floated off the table and stood on the ground. "I better go now, I'll see ya later, Bella." He said, and he walked passed me into the hall, towards the main area. I went inside the room again and I felt like something hit me in the back of my head, but it wasn't a hand.

A flash of different colors came into my vision that wasn't from the room I was in. 'What the-? What's going on?" I thought, in confusion going limp for a second.

I was in a living room of a house. I was drawing before I looked around the room. It had a fireplace on one side of the living room and a chair at the right side of the room. A girl with ginger hair and green eyes was playing with a boy with brown hair and blue eyes.

"Isabella, Brandon, Elizabeth, dinner's finished. Come eat." I heard a man call and his voice was deep.

"Coning, Daddy!" The ginger head called and they both got up, heading towards the kitchen, until the boy stopped at the doorway and the girl was still headed towards the kitchen.

"Bella, you coming?" I smiled.

"In a minute, Brandon. I'll put my things up in my room real quick so I'll be in in a minute.k I said and he nodded.

"Okay, see ya at the table then Bella."

My vision went back to normal afterwards and I noticed that Foxy seemed really close to my face.

"You all right, lass?" He asked, concerned, which I never really expected from him. I felt my face heat up to the point it felt like I was in a bonfire. I realized that he had me held by my shoulders and I felt my face heat up quite a bit and I hopped back, out of instinct.

"Y-Y-Yeah, I-I'm fine." I stuttered and he still seemed worried but relieved.

"You sure? You seemed to glitch for a minute." He said and his voice seemed calm.

"O-Of course I am, Foxy. I would say otherwise if I wasn't." I stated, with a reassuring smile.

'Why did I hop back though?' I thought in confusion, but I didn't let it show.

"All right, lass. If ye say so. But try to keep from passing out, please. Ye worried for a minute." My eyes widened and I nodded.

"Okay, I-I'll try." I said and he nodded, leaving. I looked down and I thought over what he had said. He seemed to be worried about me but I couldn't tell anyone I probably got a memory back. I guess I would have to figure it out soon.

I headed to the main area and noticed Old Freddy in his human form, looking around. I noticed something weird though....

He. Didn't. Wear. His. Hat!

I stared for a few minutes. "Uhm, Freddy? Where's you hat?" I asked when I was close by him. He stood up, looking at me.

"How am I supposed to know?! I'm stuck searching the whole pizzeria for it!" He exclaimed with a temper and I put my hands up nervously and folded my ears back.

"Hey, take it easy, Fred. Maybe you should check the party rooms for it. Just in case." I said, and Freddy stomped towards the party rooms and I rubbed the back of my neck. "What's with him?" I asked, confused.

"His hat is one of his signature items. As anyone would say, he doesn't like losing his precious hat." Old Bonnie said and I looked at him.

"Aye, the guy needs to cut a break from his hat every now and then though." I looked to see Foxy come up in the other side of me. I kinda realized that both Bonnie and Foxy were in human form as well so Bonnie had bandages covering the top 90% of his face since it was missing except a red dot that was exposed to show his eye.

I guess Toy Chica helped put on the bandages for Bonnie sometime before I woke up. I looked from the other two to where Freddy left. "But, if Freddy never takes his hat off on his own, then who took it?" I asked, before looking back at the two. They looked at each other before they both shrugged.

"I know I can be pretty childish at times, but it doesn't mean I'd take Freddy's hat." Bonnie replied and Foxy smirked.

"Though, I'd say it may have been one of the Toy Animatronics. So far, I only see the Freddy Hat Taker be Toy Freddy or Balloon Boy." I shrugged.

"It's possible with one of those two." I said, rubbing the back of my neck. I felt something grab the back of my collar and pull me back. "Whoa, ow!"

"Bells," I noticed that the one that had pulled me back was Toy Bonnie. She had a scowl directed at me and I was a bit confused why she was scowling at me.

"Uh...cupcakes?" I held up the nearest plate of cupcakes to her and she just kept scowling.

"Follow me." She said before dragging me by my collar. I kept walking backwards to make sure she didn't end up choking me.

"When did the cupcakes even get there?" I heard Bonnie ask in confusion. I got taken to the middle of the Game area, which I believe was mainly Balloon Boy's area. I had my arms crossed the whole time and I was kinda confused why she was pulling me off to the side.

"Why are you talking with them?" She asked, letting me go, which made me fall onto my back.

"Ow, why do you hate the old animatronics so much?" I asked, as I stood up again.

"Because the last person that talked with them was a night guard and she was murdered for it." Toy Bonnie said and I was confused.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, confused.

"It's self-explanatory. It's why I won't bother talking with them and I don't want-"

"That's enough, Toy Bonnie!" Startled, I looked to see Marionette a few feet behind me.

"She needs to know, Marionette."

"But no going that far! You Toy Animatronics are the same as the Old. There is no difference. You were both built to have equal attitude, and that's it. Do not blame the older animatronics for something they didn't do." Marionette sounded a lot angrier than before and I was confused and admittedly, a bit scared. Toy Bonnie growled a bit before she turned around.

"Fine! But don't blame me when she gets hurt by one of them." Toy Bonnie stated before walking off. Marionette kept a scowl towards her before I frowned a bit, looking at the ground.

"Marionette, who was she talking about?" I asked, confused. He looked at me, calmer than before. He sighed and walked up to me.

"She just needs some space for a bit. It's best to leave her alone for a little while. Let her cool off." Marionette said and I sighed, looking at the ground.

*Foxy's POV*
I frowned a bit when I heard her ask that to Marionette and I was pretty sure Bonnie himself did as well. I mean, we all knew what Toy Bonnie meant but, she just blamed it on us too much.

"I should probably talk with Toy Bonnie to see if she's okay," Bonnie said and I looked at him.

"Look, mate. Did ye not hear that lass a few seconds ago? She doesn't like us. It be best we listen to Marionette." I said as I started to walk away. Bonnie jogged up to me a bit and started walking next to me.

"Look, I know what Puppet said but, Toy Bonnie needs to know the truth. She'll just keep with the same assumption if we don't tell her." He said and I scoffed.

"Sorry, mate. But how are you going to be able to defend what happened in 87?" I asked and Bonnie seemed a bit speechless.

"Well, I probably can't, but it's still worth a try, Foxy." I sighed.

"Yer choice then, mate." I said, waving him off, walking again.

I honestly didn't want to deal with Toy Bonnie at all, honestly and Bonnie went towards where Toy Bonnie went. 

*Time Skip/Bell's POV*
I was sitting in one of the private rooms connected to the main hall. 'Who was Toy Bonnie referring to? If Marionette knew though, then why isn't he telling me? I'm so confused.' I thought, before putting my hands over my eyes. 'I... I only remember dying and that vision I had. What if the girl in the vision was the one they were referring to?' I was starting to get questionable with my thoughts. I couldn't think abut resting or anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520 35 10
He was alone. Until she came along. She was alone too, until she found him. This is the story of how a little girl discovered just who was hiding ou...
165K 4.2K 46
You were an excellent kid. Everyone noticed this. Your parents especially. They would take you to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria. You loved going there. T...
3.1K 144 20
For many years, a certain pizzeria was the place a young girl used to go to as a child. She loved coming here almost everyday to spend time with her...
3.6K 48 11
A spin off of the classic comics Springtrap and Deliah and Ask Goldie Anything! Description: The aftermath of where Springtrap reveals his darkest s...