The Doctor Meets the Vampire...

By talitypanda

Rank #1 in bloodlust! 10/09/19 Rank #1 in vampireseverywhere 04/09/21 Rank #1 mystery thriller! 04/20/2022 Mo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Greetings Humans!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Questions
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Apologies
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Hello Ghost Readers
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Complete
AN
Apology and Appreciation

Chapter 4

2.9K 94 2
By talitypanda

The thoughts of what her friend had told her bothered her.

Vampires...could such creature exist?

She chuckled...

How lame...

She shook her head in disbelief thinking about those non existing creatures. Well of course they exist! In books, in the movies -- from tales used to scare young children so that they would go to sleep early.

She came to a halt looking at her house a few steps from where she was standing. She felt something odd. The hairs at the back of her neck were rising sending shiver down to her spine. She rubbed her arms to ease the tension which builds coldness within her body.

Ignoring the strange feeling, she glanced at her wrist watch which indicated 9:15pm. The neighborhood where she lived was always like this, though they were not that far from the town itself, it's always quite, clean and secure, that's why she loved living here, she gets the peace that she wanted. She slowly unlocked her cute green wooden gate (cute enough for her head to peak at her mini lawn). She stared at the door thinking how it would feel to have someone waiting for you after a tiring day of work. Seeing a smile welcoming you -- relieving the tiredness away.

She was lonely. That's a fact she can't deny. She needs not just any company. She knows she's not getting any younger. She knows that girls on her age were supposed to be dating or even be married. Yes, she proudly calls herself financially independent woman who doesn't need any company...she can survive on her own...buy whatever she needs...but deep inside she was longing...she lacks something.

She took a deep sigh and unlocked the door reaching out her hand feeling the switch trough the darkness.

A gasp escaped from her mouth and her eyes widened when she noticed shadows coming outside her window --- thanks to the lamppost which even made it clearer that there were not just one but 3 shadows. At first she thought they were just passing by but she was more surprised that they stopped and seemed like observing and peeking from the fence confirming whether someone was inside the house or not.

Her muscles tensed as she slowly ducked behind the couch. Sweat were falling from her forehead. Her heart was racing wildly.

Suddenly, there were whispers...too faint to be heard.

Ennnggkk...

Her eyes widened more as she heard the wooden fence swinging followed by footsteps creating crunching sound as they hit the peebles on her lawn.

She clutched her chest hardly. She was breathing heavily. She looked back at the window. To her dismay, the shadows weren't there anymore.

Crrunnncchh....crunncchhh....clakkk..

The footsteps stopped.

She could hear her own heartbeat beating wildly...echoing throughout her head...the whole room...

Her palms were sweating.

Then, there was silence.

She gulped hard. She moved slowly with her shaky body. Fear was paralyzing her.

What had she done now? Who were they? What do they want? Had she offended some patients? Her neighbors? She couldn't recall creating a fight with anybody at all!

This doesn't make any sense...

She was now reaching the knife from the sink which she forgot to wash after peeling some apples for breakfast. She held the handle trying her best not to let go of the knife with her shaky hand. 

She listened carefully to her surroundings. It was too quite. Something was wrong. She could tell it.

She tightened her grip and looked around still not leaving the sink.

Pakkkkk!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 60K 44
(DARK ROMANCE THRILLER) Millicent Davis hates her life with her uncle and jumps at the chance to work for the famously rich and influential family Mo...
Deceitful Marriage By Rysta

Mystery / Thriller

473 108 14
Serina wakes up from a coma and doesn't remember anything of her life. Jasper, her lovely husband, takes them back to their quiet home out of the cit...
97.3K 3K 58
~Claudia~ "๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ต...
16 3 4
In a declining, pre-apocalyptic city where vampire/human society is barely hanging on by a thread, Elise, who is just a human, gets to attend the onl...