Lovers💛 a colby brock fan fi...

By shyanna_

In this story your 19 and your just a typical person living in L.A when you bump into two most important peop... More

||c h a p t e r o n e||
||c h a p t e r t w o||
A/N
||c h a p t e r t h r e e||
||c h a p t e r f o u r||
||c h a p t e r f i v e||
||c h a p t e r s i x||
||c h a p t e r s e v e n||
||c h a p t e r e i g h t||
||c h a p t e r n i n e||
||c h a p t e r t e n||
||c h a p t e r e l e v e n||
||c h a p t e r t w e l v e||
A/N
||c h a p t e r t h i r t e e n||
A/N
|| c h a p t e r f o u r t e e n ||
|c h a p t e r f i f t e e n|
||c h a p t e r s e v e n t e e n||
||c h a p t e r e i g h t t e e n||
||c h a p t e r n i n e t e e n||
A/N
||c h a p t e r t w e n t y||
||c h a p t e r t w e n t y o n e||
||c h a p t e r t w e n t y t w o||
||c h a p t e r t w e n t y t h r e e||
||c h a p t e r t w e n t y f o u r||
||c h a p t e r t w e n t y f i v e||
A/N
||c h a p t e r t w e n t y s i x||
|| c h a p t e r t w en t y s e v e n||
NOT A CHAPTER
TYSM!!
Hey...
ALSOOOO
||c h a p t e r t w e n t y e i g h t||
A/N
Heyy
hey guys♥️
3k?!
AHHHH
5k?!?!?!?!?
WE MADE #8!!!
Hi :)
mew book :)
😭
#3??!!
hey ;)
OMMGGGGG
heyyyy

||c h a p t e r s i x t e e n||

1.7K 29 2
By shyanna_

•your p.o.v•
i wake up and colby's still asleep. that prank last night was scary and it made me realize how much i really live colby and i can't see my future with out him. i get out of his arms and go downstairs to cook some breakfast as i was cooking Devyn came downstairs. "hey y/n what are you making??" Devyn asked sitting on the island. "oh i'm just making breakfast for everyone, i was kinda bored" i replied getting back to cooking. "oh that's nice of you." Devyn smiles and walked back upstairs i finally finished cooking and made plates for everyone then i grabbed two pots and started hitting them together at everyone's door after i did that everyone came out of their rooms and looked angry "hey i made breakfast for you bitches be happy" with that i ran downstairs as fast as i could and his in the bathroom because i know they would still be mad. i heard knocking on the door and i knew it was colby "babe open up pretty pleaseeee" he whined "what's the magic wordddd" i said playfully. "uhhh i don't know" he answered "then you can't come in" he whined and tried opening the door he groaned again and started to walk away with that i opened the door and jumped on his back "weeee run horsey run!!" i giggled" he started running around the house and we fell and i fell on top of him. "ouchy" is all he said "i'll kiss it and make it feel better!!" and with that we both got up and giggled. "colbs i gotta get home i whined "ughh i really wish you just lived here with me." i looked at him and he had a frown "i know but i'm not ready for that." i gave him a quick kiss and walked out to my car. "wait babe you forgot something" i was confused as he was walking towards me "what did i forget??" i asked "this" he gave me a hug "I love you" is all he said "i love you too" i gave him another quick kiss and drove home. i stopped at target to get a camera i've decided i want to start a YouTube channel and i already know the first thing i want to do. i'm gonna prank colby with the pregnancy prank. i picked up a fake pregnancy test and got home as quick as i could.
~time skip to when you got home~
my house still had a little bit of boxes i never really finished unpacking so i decided to go through the boxes and unpack the rest of the stuff i looked at the time it's was 3:00pm and i texted colby and told him to come over so i could do this prank. i set up the camera because he said he was a few minutes away.
~time skip to when colby got there~
i heard a knock on the door and i opened and saw colby "hey babe" he said and gave me a hug "hi" i pulled away and we walked and sat in the living room i started a normal conversation and then got to the prank "so... uh babe when did you want to start having kids?.." i asked nervously "i don't know i don't think i want kids any time soon you know? because of my career and things it would get hard." "yea yea.." i felt the urge to vomit and this wasn't fake. i got up and ran to the bathroom and vomited. "babe are you okay?!" colby asked holding back my hair. "y-yea i think i just ate the wrong thing that's all.." i got up and walked back to the living room to continue the prank.. "uh colby there's actually something i want to tell you...." he looked up from his phone "what is it?." i looked down getting butterflies in my stomach.. "i know you will probably be mad..." he turned and faced me. "what did you do?.." i looked up at him. "colby it's what did we do.." i looked down again and he lifted my chin up "babe what did we do then?" "colby i-i'm pregnant.." i showed him the fake pregnancy test.. "a-are you serious??" tears escaped his eyes.. i felt so bad "babe don't cry" "i'm so happy and scared at the same time i'm having mixed emotions" he smiled and i looked down knowing that this is a prank.. "babe?." "yea?" he looked at me "this is a prank" i jumped up and grabbed the camera he looked pretty mad i shut the camera off. he got up and stormed off he didn't leave but he walked into a different room.. i think he's mad at me i started to feel sick again and ran back to the bathroom and vomited again. am i sure this is a prank?.. i got back up and brushed my teeth because my breathe was disgusting i walked out of the bathroom and walked into my room and cried i don't know why i was crying but i was. Colby then walked into my room and hugged me "i'm sorry babe i was just upset i thought we were coming to start a new life" i looked at him with my tears still flowing "b-but i thought you said you didn't want any kids right yet?.." he looked down "y/n you just have to take chances." i looked down and then back up at him. " i love you" i said smiling through my tears. "babe you threw up twice today are you sure your okay?." i looked away "i don't know.. i seriously don't know what's wrong with me." he turned my head to face him "i'll be right back babe i need to go to the store and get something" he kissed me and go up and left.. what could he be getting?.

A/N
hey babes♥️ i wonder what Colby went to the store for?? read the next chapter to find out🥰 have a great day my loves💛
word count: 1031 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Devil By Alex

Fanfiction

119K 1.7K 28
y/n is just a normal 21yo girl with dreams and things she wants to accomplish in life, but what's going to happen when she goes the wrong way on her...
606K 5.5K 25
You are friends with Sam. Good friends actually. You never met Colby. You have met most of his friends but tried to stay away from Colby Brock. Sam k...
2.2K 61 17
Your new in town. When your unpacking your boxes to move in an unexpected guest arrives. It's no other than Colby Brock himself. From that incounter...
9.1K 203 58
Y/N was just a normal girl living a normal life like any 19 year old. She lived in New York all of her life and just moved to Los Angeles. She had a...