||c h a p t e r s i x||

•your p.o.v•
I wake up to a million texts. From Colby.
||C-Colby Y-You||
C-Y/N get up!!
C-I'm going to leave you!!!
C-scratch that I just realized it like 7:00am.
C-okay I let you sleep a little longer Y/N it's 9:00am get up!!
C-Oml Y/N wake up😂
Y-I'm awake.. jeez I'm getting ready now.
Read 9:50am
||end of convo||
(Bathing suit above)
Colby picks me up after I'm ready and we get there at 1:00pm it was just me and him.. "Colby why didn't come?" I asked "because I wanted to hangout with you by myself." HE says. "Oh. Okay" I leaned my head on his shoulder and just listened to the ocean waves. Time flew by. It was already 4:50pm and the sun was going to set soon. Colby and I just sat in silence. "Y/N... I miss you..that's why I brought you here. I don't wanna move to fast though. I was hurt that we broke up.." "Colby... I miss you too.." "it's getting late we should go." "Ya.."
~time skip to when your home~
•your p.o.v•
I shut the door and went to my bedroom, then I heard someone open my front door again.... I was scared I hid in my closet to see Colby walk in my room. "Colby?!" "Y/N... I need to do this" Colby leaned in and I woke up from my dream.... "damn it" I sighed. It was 3am I guess I passed out as soon as I got home because I still had my bathing suit on. I got in the shower because I had sand everywhere. After my shower I jumped in bed and instantly fell back asleep.
~next day~
I woke up to my phone buzzing and looked at the caller ID and it was Colby I quickly answered.
||C-Colby Y-You||
C-omg finally you answered!!
Y-why what's wrong??
C-I need you to come here quick
Y-what why??
C-omg Y/N just hurry please
Y-okay okay I'm jumping in my car now
C-okay
Colby hung up the phone
||end of convo||
Omg what the fuck happened
•Colby's p.o.v•
Y/N is going to be sooooo pissed when she finds out this is a prank... I heard a knock on the door then the person ran inside "COLBY IM HERE IM HERE" Y/N said screaming.. Sam got into the pile of blood in my room on my floor. "Y/N!!!! PLEASE HURRY!!!!" I screamed playing along with the prank. "Omg Colby..." "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
•your p.o.v•
I had tears rushing down my face.. what the fuck is Sam dead?! "OMG COLBY!!!" "WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed at him with tears in my eyes. "WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!" I said sobbing "I-i-i don't know..." "COLBY YOU HAVE TO KNOW" next thing you know I was cut off by Sam. "I know..." "I KNOW YOU JUST GOT PRANKED!!!!" "TEAM SOLBY!!!" Sam yelled. "I hate you guys..." I stormed off into my car. I was pissed...
•Colby's p.o.v•
"Fuck Sam she's mad" I yelled running down the stairs after her. "Y/N!" I screamed but she already drove away.
•back to your p.o.v•
I drove off to the Hollywood sign. When I got up there I looked down at the city. It was so beautiful. My phone kept blowing up.. non stop calls, texts, even voicemails.. I was so mad that they pranked me like that... I thought like my friend died... I was scared I didn't know what to do. I just sat there with the wind blowing my hair. I had no worries.. till someone came up and sat with me. "Your not very good at hiding.." I knew it was Colby... "I don't wanna talk to you colby." I turned away. "Y/N I-" I cut him off "no colby! You scared me!! Putting me in a situation like that?! What the fuck!! I thought one of my friends just died!!! I didn't know what the fuck to do!!!!" "Y/N I'm sorry!" I was crying and Colby just hugged me. "I hate you." I cried into his chest. "Y/N I'm truly sorry..." "come back to the house. Please" "fine.."
~time skip to the trap house~
•your p.o.v•
"Colby I'm tired I need to get home." I whined "why not just stay here?" Colby asked "because I've heard if you sleep on the couch you get pranked I don't wanna get pranked AGAIN." I whined "omg Y/N you can just sleep with me." "Okay shut up I know that sounded wrong I didn't mean it like that" Colby started to laugh "okay fine." Colby wrapped his arms around me and i buried my head into his chest. Next thing you know I fell asleep.

A/N
Hiiii sorry o haven't updated today I was sleeping😂😂 but I'll try and post extra tomorrow😁 byeeeeee

Word count: 837 words