SHUSH

By just_a_normal_gurll

Zoe Willson is known as a normal person, but after her encounter with the mafia leader Nathan Gray, her life... More

Cast
The Blue-Eyed Stranger
Bullet
My New Home
That's How We Do It
Uncovered Past
4 Rules
Kiss and Tell
Murderer
Specialty
3/4
Fight or Die
Death or Pain
Movie Time
My Town
Doctor's Appointment
The Explosion
Doctor, Oh Doctor
Finally Happy
Sister?
Tattoo Time
New Family Member
Welcome Back
Girls Night Out
Guest
Kidnapped
Leader Much??
Chaos
Bang Bang
It's Okay to Cry
Funeral
The End

The Promise

9K 237 46
By just_a_normal_gurll

************
Listen to Come See About Me
by Nicki Minaj

"Love's always Love,

************

"So Zoe, long time no see." Alexis said in a creepy tone.

"Leave me alone!!!" I yelled as I tried moving my hands that are tied with a rope. My hands hurt. But I can't stop I have to get out of here.

"Stop moving or I'll do something." He said as he smirked.

"YOU ASSHOLE DON'T YOU DARE LAY A FINGER ON ME!!!" I screamed I wish I hadn't said that and just did what he told me too.

He stood up and removed the ties on my hands at first I was relieved but then I wished I was still tied to that chair.

He pulled me by my hair and took me to his room.

He pushed me on his bed and drugged me. I felt so useless and lifeless I watched him do those stuff to me and I couldn't do anything about it. I felt so weak and numb. So alone.

"Please no, nooooo" I screamed as I woke up from that awful memory. I started breathing heavily as my tears where flowing involuntary.

"You okay??" Nathan asked me as he turned the bedside lamp on.

"Ohh fuck." He said as he saw my face, "come here." He added as I moved towards him.

He cuddled with me and we stayed silent for a while except for my hiccups as I cried.

When I finally calmed down, and my tears stopped flowing Nathan asked, "you want to talk about it?"

So I shook my head no, "Okay that's fine." We laid together in his bed. My head was on his chest and my hands were on his waist while his hands were on my waist.

"It's okay, you're safe here. With me." He said as I looked up at him, "I know." I said as I smiled weakly at him.

"Nathan." I said in a low voice, "yeah?" He replied.

"I-" don't say it Zoe, "I really can't tell you how much I appreciate this." I said as I gulped.

"No problem Zoe, I'm always here." He said

I was about to end my life. Fuck I'm dumb.

"But I feel like you wanted to say something else." Nathan said as I removed my hands from his chest and sat crisscrossed on the bed, "no it's nothing. It's stupid." I said as I started fidgeting with my fingers.

"Oh come on, please tell me." He said as he also sat up and looked at me. I can't tell him. Don't say it Zoe.

Don't tell him that you fell in love with him.

Please don't say it.

"It's nothing just forget it." I mumbled. Fuck. He's on to me.

"Uhum if you say so. Oh, by the way, I want you to meet Samantha tomorrow." Nathan said as I flung my head up and said, "Whatt???"

Nathan started laughing as I said, "Who the hell is Samantha??" which made him laugh even harder.

"Oh god." He said as he held his stomach.

"Nathan." I warned, as he slowly stopped laughing.

"There's no one called Samantha I just made her up. You were so jealous."

"Shut the fuck up I am not jealous." I said as I huffed and laid back down covering myself with the blanket and giving Nathan my back.

"Oh come on... are you mad at me??" He asked.

"Yes." I said as I snuggled deeper into my blanket, but suddenly the blanket was snatched away from me and I was pulled into Nathan's chest.

"Please don't be mad." He said as he pouted. Aww he looks so cute and innocent.

"I'll think about it." I said as he smirked, "You look cute when you're mad." Nathan said.

"You mean sexy..."I said.

"Same thing." He said as he grabbed me from my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Now are you going to tell me what you wanted to say??" Nathan said, shit he won't let it go!!!!

"It's nothing Nathan really." I said as I blushed.

"If it's nothing then why are you blushing??"

Fuck fuck fuck!!

"Speechless huh??" Nathan said as he smirked, "Let's go to sleep." He added as I nodded.

I tried to move out of Nathan's grip but that made him frown so I didn't move. He laid me down near him and grabbed me from my waist and pushed me closer to him. My back was facing him, his hands were wrapped around my waist and his head was snuggled in the crook of my neck.

"Goodnight, princess." Wow it's been a long time since I heard that.

"Goodnight Nathan." I said as I closed my eyes and let the darkness consume me.

I woke up to the sound of heavy rain, it's so cold. I opened my eyes to see that Nathan isn't near me and that the window was opened.

I went out of bed and closed the window then I took one of the blankets lying on the couch in Nathan's room and wrapped my body in it.

I went out of the room and started walking into the hallways until I saw Nathan's office door opened and the lights were turned on.

I slowly walked barefoot towards the door and entered the office, it's been a long time since I've been here.

"Nathan?" I whispered as I saw him sitting on his desk chair with his hands in his hair, as I said his name his head sprung up and looked at me. His eyes were full of tears and in his hand was a glass of alcohol.

"What are you doing here? It's so late." I said as I walked into the office and went to where he was seated.

"Go back to bed, I'll be there in a bit." He said coldly as he gulped down his drink and tried to pour another but I didn't let him.

I took the bottle from his hands and placed it back in its place.

"What are you doing? Give it back." He said as I went back to him and placed my hand on his cheek.

"Nathan drinking isn't the solution, tell me what's wrong." I said as he moved out of my way and said, "I'll be in my room."

I watched him leave his office without looking at my face, he was fine a moment ago what happened to him. I started walking back to his room but then I thought of giving him space. So I changed my direction and went to my room.

I pulled the duvet from my bed and covered myself with the blanket I took from Nathan's room that smelled like him.

I closed my eyes and slept for a couple of minutes until I felt my body being lifted up with two cold masculine hands. I immediately knew it was Nathan from his smell and touch, I pushed myself closer to him as I placed both my hands on his neck while he carried me bridal styled to his room.

He placed me gently on his bed and covered me, then I felt the bed sinking near me and Nathan said, "Promise me you won't ever leave me."

"I promise." I faintly said as I turned my body towards him and cuddled with him as we both fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning to see Nathan snoring peacefully. He told me to never keep him asleep again, so I went to the bathroom and did all the necessary things I had to do.

Then I went back to his bed and started shaking him slowly, "Nathan." I said in a low voice.

"Hmm?" He said as he started moving around, "You have to wake up." I said as I removed the hair covering his eyes.

"Right now??" He murmured, "yeah." I replied as he slowly opened his eyes to see me hovering on top of him.

"Morning." He said as I smiled, "morning." I replied.

"One beautiful morning." He said as he caressed my cheek while I blushed.

"I'm going to go change, you do so too." I said as I went out of his bed and left his room.

What to wear? What to wear???

"Simple and professional, love it!" I murmured as I wore my white heels.

After I finished I let my hair free and applied a small amount of makeup. Then I walked out of my room to see Nathan doing the same, he was wearing a black suit that looked so fucking good on him.

"Miss Willson." Nathan said.

"Mr Gray." I said as I started walking down to the dining room with him following behind me.

"Can I say something Miss Willson?" Nathan asked as we entered the dining room.

"Sure Mr Gray."

"Your behind looks quite sexy today." He whispered in my ear as he went and sat in his place, plastering a smirk on his face.

I sat in my place which was located near Nathan and waited till everyone arrived, until Nathan said, "You may begin."

We made small talks while we were eating until Olivia said, "Brother?"

"Yes Olivia." Nathan said.

"May I go out this evening?" She asked.

"With who? And where?"

"To the restaurant near the park down the streets and with a guy." Olivia said as Cole clenched his jaw.

"What's his name?" Nathan said.

"Luke, the guy from the club." Olivia said.

"Ohh Joey's friend??" I said.

"Yeah, he says hi by the way. I told him you were in France for work, couldn't tell him you were kidnapped. If he talks to you." Olivia said.

"Ohh okay, have fun." I said with a wink as she smiled. They actually make a great couple.

"So can I go?" Olivia asked her brother.

"Yeah sure be back by 10." He said.

"11??" She asked as Nathan shook his head no.

"10.30 max" Nathan said as Olivia stood up from her seat and went to her brother and hugged him.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!" She said as she kissed his cheek while I smiled. Cole looked like he was about to punch someone in the face.

So he pushed his seat and went up to his room without saying anything.

Olivia went back to her seat and continued eating.

"Hey." I said as I entered Olivia's room to see her getting ready.

"Hi!!" She said as she slipped on her black pumps.

"You look beautiful." I said.

"Thank you hun!!" She said as I sat on her bed.

"What?" She said as she stopped doing her makeup and turned around to look at me.

"After I left, what happened with you and Cole?" I asked.

"Well to him I'm his sister, and he isn't interested. Plus, I'm not thinking about him. I've been texting Luke the whole time."

"Ohh okay, if you're happy I'm happy." I said as Olivia smiled.

"Zoe." Olivia said as I was about to leave her room.

"Yeah?" I said as I turned around.

"I missed you. A lot." She said as she gave me a weak smile.

"I did too." I said as I went up and hugged her.

"When I come back your going to tell me what's happening with you and my brother." She said.

"And you're going to tell me all about your date." I said.

"Deal!!" Olivia said, "I'm going to leave you to get ready." I said as I left her room.

I walked around for a bit then I thought of going to Blue's room.

I knocked on her door but I could only hear some sort of loud music. So I opened it to see her lying on her bed and drawing on some sort of notebook.

"Blue, lower the music down." I said as I looked around to see posters of some sort of band named slipknot, that covered their faces with scary masks.

"BLUE!!!" I yelled since she didn't hear me the first time.

"Yes????" She said as she finally turned down the loud music.

"What are you listening to??" I asked her.

"Metal." She said as she continued drawing on her sketchbook.

"Uhhmm okay? Uhh how's it going?" I asked her as I opened the curtains in her room. Her room was so dark.

And then I opened the windows.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"You need fresh air." I said as I sat on her bed.

"Yeah..." she said as she continued sketching.

"What are you drawing?" I asked.

"What do you want Zoe?" She snapped.

"Nothing I'm just checking on my little sister."

"I'm fine, now if you finished checking on me you can leave."

"Blue, is there something wrong?"

"No."

"Tell me please."

"I said I'm FINE." She yelled.

"Okay." I said as I stood up and left her room.

"Theo what's wrong with Blue." I said as I entered his room.

"I don't know, I came back from London a week ago. She changed a lot." Theo said.

"Shit, so no one was with her when I was gone."

"Yeah. But why did you ask me? You could've asked the girls about Blue."

"I don't know you guys seemed to be pretty close."

"No it's actually the opposite, I know nothing about her except that you're her sister."

"Great. Now I have no one to talk to her."

"Why? What did she do?"

"I don't know her room is just too dark and depressing. She doesn't listen to me and she just snapped at me."

"Give her time. You were gone for 3 months, she changed being all alone."

"And what about me? Huh? I was all alone too." I said, "look thanks for the advice, I'll be in my room if you need me." I added as I left his room.

As I was walking to my room I saw Cole standing in front of Olivia.

"Could you move?" She said as Cole looked at her and went to his room slamming the door behind him.

I saw Olivia jump from the sound as she looked at his room door and tried to keep her tears inside.

So I went up to her and hugged her, "you're okay, calm down babe." I told her as she cried.

"Why?" She said as she cried.

"Why what?"

"Why didn't he go for me? How come the guys that I want never want me?" Olivia said as she wiped her tears, "I- I have to go Luke i-is waiting for me." She added between sniffles.

"Olivia-" I said as she stopped me and said, "I'm okay I have to go."

"Okay sweetheart if you need anything you text me, okay? If you want to leave or if you don't feel good just text me and I'll come pick you up." I said as I hugged her again.

"Okay, thank you." She said as she went downstairs as I barged into Cole's room.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said as I closed the door behind me.

"What do you want? Not in the mood." Cole said coldly.

"How could you say that you think of her as a SISTER when you clearly don't!!"

"I am bad for her."

"STOP SAYING THAT!!! You are hurting her."

"I CAN'T BE WITH HER CAN'T YOU SEE WE CAN NEVER BE HAPPY!!! I'M THE WRONG PERSON FOR HER, I CAN'T SEE HER GET HURT. I WOULD RATHER HURT HER EMOTIONALLY THEN SEE HER GET HURT PHYSICALLY!!" He yelled.

"Hurting her emotions is way worse it keeps a scar in her heart. You don't understand Cole what you're doing is wrong."

"Well it doesn't matter. She can go fuck other men I don't care."

"How can you have so much hate in your heart? How can you act like it doesn't matter? It does matter Cole. It does it FUCKING does." I said as I turned around to leave but what Cole said next made me stop.

"I love her." He said.

"I can't help but love her but I can't be with her I just can't." He added.

"Love?" I said as I laughed, "You have no clue what love is. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT ACTUALLY MEANS TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON BECAUSE WHEN YOU DO, you'd rather die than hurt them." I said as I left his room slamming the door behind me.

"What's going on?" Nathan asked as he walked towards me, "I could hear you guys shouting all the way from my bedroom."

"Not now." I said as I started walking to my room with Nathan following behind me.

"What's wrong?" Nathan asked me as he closed my bedroom door behind him.

"He loves her, she loves him. But he's afraid of hurting her but he's already doing that." I said.

"Yeah, he told me."

"That's stupid and ironic." I said as I huffed.

"Yeah well Cole is Cole. You want to watch a movie?"

"What?? Okay." I said as I turned on the TV in my room and opened the Netflix app.

We picked the first movie we saw and started watching halfway through the movie my phone rang.

Olivia.

I answered my phone immediately, "Can you come pick me up??" She said while crying.

"On my ways just send me your location and stay right where you are." I said as I hung up.

"Give me your car keys." I told Nathan.

"What? Why?"

"Just give them to me. I'll explain later on!!" I said as he handed me his keys and I ran to his car.

************
you can't fake it."

~Nicki Minaj
(In her song
Come See About Me)

Follow me on...

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 7.6K 29
"You have no idea what you do to me." He snarls as his skilled hands keep her arms pinned over her head "Really? Because I'm pretty sure all I do is...
87.3K 4K 28
Being told he has a terminal illness has made Elijah Hunt rearrange his priorities. Trading his workaholic-ness and playboy lifestyle for a life fill...
7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...
74.7K 992 41
Francis Fiore, the leader of the most powerful mafia in the world. He's ruthless, cold, doesn't trust anyone neither loves anyone. He's the most fear...