The Fairy Dragon Slayers

By Fairytail_shipper16

sequel to the fairy girls and the dragon slayers what happens after the wedding disaster, will Gruvia be ok... More

Gruvia
Again???
Music and News
You heard me...
BROTHERS
Fighting for Acceptance
Finally a concert
Finally a Concert pt.2
Reminiscing
Gajeel and Levy
Conflictions
Simon's back
Harmony???
A Battle?
The Competition
Confrontation
Confirmation
Meanwhile
Wendy

Ready as I'll ever be

419 12 3
By Fairytail_shipper16

Natsu POV

I'm in the East tower of the McGarden Kingdom and I chained Lucy's ankle to the wall, it's a pretty long chain so she's able to move freely for the most part. I may be in an evil state at the moment but that doesn't change my love for her. I look up from my place in the corner to see her sitting up in the bed across the room.

"Natsu what's going...on..." She went wide eyed at my appearance. I had horns,wings,scales,and claws. "If I'm not allowed to marry you then nobody will see you again, and if I have to fight for it so be it." I walked over to the window "And I feel like it won't be long until I have to prove my love again."

Igneel POV

I'm still trying to figure out who to lead the squad to the kingdom, I don't want to hurt Natsu but it might take that much to get him to come to his senses.

"Okay guys we need to get a plan together we have to get Natsu back." Erza commanded. "Yeah and as much as it pains me we might have to hurt him." Wendy said sadly just then 2 people came through the door. "Whew that rain came out of nowhere." Natsu's manager Laxus and the girls manager Mirajane? What are they doing here.

"Well guys it's time for your concert...wheres Natsu and Lucy?" Mirajane said. We all looked around nervously then snapped our heads to Luke and glared. He sighed and spoke "It's my fault Mira I may have did something dirty and broke tradition." Laxus went wide eyed and looked at me. "The acceptance fight?" I nodded and he glared at Luke "He won and you still denied him didn't you." He nodded "Ugh Mira cancel the concert we have to go save Lucy and get Natsu back to normal." "Again? Ugh." Then Jellal spoke up.

"How do you know about all this?" Laxus looked up and slightly chuckled "When I signed Natsu Igneel here told me about his issue with his power. But there is some things you all need to know.... When you got to Fairytail I told you only musical artists get magical powers...well that was a lie only royalty gets Magic. And everyone including me and Mira are royalty."

All the guys are shocked but shake it off because there are more important matters to discuss. "Since Levy and Gavin left to see about the kingdom I'll be choosing the leader of the defense squad. I said sternly

(Now will start a series of going from scene to scene so remember where everyone are and they will be singing)

Natsu's POV

"Any moment now your highness" he said sarcastically bowing.

Believe me, I know
I've sunk pretty low
But whatever I've done he deserved 

(Lucy)"Natsu"

(Natsu)"Quiet"

I'm the bad guy, that's fine
It's no fault of mine
And some justice at last will be served

(Lucy) Please listen

Now it's time to step up
Or it's time to back down
And there's only one answer for me
And I'll stand up and fight
'Cause I know that I'm right
And I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready
Ready as I'll ever be

(Back to the house)

"I've come to a decision" Igneel said "so you aren't leading us?" Luke asked Igneel shook his head "I won't be, they will." Igneel said and pointed to the door as Erza and Wendy came in the door.

Wendy

Now it's time to rise up
Or it's time to stand down
And the answer is easy to see

Erza

And I swear by the sword
If you're in, get on board
Are you ready?

Gray

I'm ready

Gajeel and Jellal

We're ready

All (except igneel and the McGardens)

We're ready

Wendy

Ready as I'll ever be

(With Levy and Gavin)

"There you are" Levy said as Gavin approached her. "I evacuated the town they should be safe now but.

Gavin

Are you quite sure we can do this

Levy

Together we will guarantee

Natsu

I'll make them hear me

Group

Now it's time to redeem
Or it's time to resolve

Wendy

I'll make him trust me

Group

And the outcome will hardly come free

Levy

I'll save my home and family

Group

Now the line's in the sand
And our moment's at hand

Gray

And I'm ready

Erza

I'm ready

Levy

I'm ready

Natsu

Ready as I'll ever be

Gajeel POV

We were riding horses towards shrimps home town when Erza suddenly stopped us. But when I noticed what she saw I felt terrible.
The houses of the town were on fire,and only Natsu has the ability to do that much damage.

"This is bad,this is really really bad." Wendy said frightened "you guys put out the fire of the town make sure nobody stayed after evacuation we'll go and see Natsu once we find him." Erza said as she got me and Wendy as we all rushed down the hill the rest making stops in the town while me,Erza and Wendy headed to the castle.

Levy POV

Gavin went to lead the people of the McGarden Kingdom to safety while I went to the East tower to find Natsu. It's the best place to hide so I assume he went there. I climed the steps and saw him looking out the window. I looked and saw that Lucy sees me, I was about to shush her when she gasped and he turned around.

"Well well look what we have here Levy Flora McGarden. What you here to try and save Lucy? Well you're not gonna be very effective." He Fire Dragon Roared at me and I ate the fire. He didn't seem impressed but Lucy on the other hand.

"You can eat fire?" I giggled but didn't let my guard down "I am half Dragneel after all give me some credit. And sorry Lu I'm not here for you, I'm here for my home. But don't worry we have a team coming for you." I reassured her but Natsu laughed.

"Oh you mean these 2, the almighty Black Steel Gajeel and Titania Erza who were so easily captured." Natsu said while having them both floating in the air with firey leashes on.

"GAJEEL,ERZA" I yelled tears in my eyes. This has gone to far "Don't worry shrimp it doesn't even hurt." It wasn't until then I saw the green light glowing around them. It the magic of the goddess of the sky, The sky Dragon slayer. That means Wendy is here! And I think she is the one who can actually get him to go back to normal.

Wendy then floats through the window "you should know nobody can break my healing spells big brother." Wendy smirked and Natsu was shocked "Wendy go home I don't want to hurt you." I'm not going anywhere without you. You love Lucy but yet you kidnapped her and chained her up." Then I noticed some of the real Natsu coming out in his next statement "Well it's a fairly long chain so she can move freely." Then I got an idea "Wendy keep making him think like Natsu."

She gave me a nod "Natsu I have some meat to set on fire when we get home." Wendy sing songed I giggled then I noticed you can faintly see his pupils,it's working. I walked over to Gajeel and Erza and whispered "solid script key" and I undid their leashes.

Then Wendy mumbled "It's now or never..." She looked up at him and said something nobody expected. "Big brother I have a Boyfriend." And Natsu being the over protective brother he snapped back to normal
"Who is it, it better not be Eve I've told that guy to many times to stay away from you I really would ha-" he was interrupted by Lucy and Wendy hugging him. Wendy giggling and Lucy slightly crying.

"Luce? Is something wrong." I sweat dropped well there goes his memory.
"Also where are we and what's going on? And why are you chained up are you okay?" Natsu asked confused. I looked at him and said. "I'll explain on the way home. Wendy you'll ride on my horse with me Natsu will use yours and Lucy on the back."

"Where did we get horses?" Natsu asked as we all laughed.

(Back at the mansion)
Nobody POV

"So we are all Dragon slayers and princes and princess' and the horses came from the Scarlet kingdom so you could come and get me to normal." They all nodded then Luke stepped up "I'm sorry Drag- Natsu I cheated and you really do deserve Star."  "Whose star." Natsu asked and everyone sweat dropped and thought about how they had explained it earlier.

"Nevermimd that but are you okay Natsu?" Lucy asked as Wendy treated his scars from where the demonic parts had grown and disappeared. "I'm fine now I just couldn't stand the thought of losing you." And when those words left his mouth you could hear an 'aww' from the girls in the room as they hugged their guys.

"Well we're almost done planning our wedding so next month this little shrimp right here will become 'Shrimp Redfox'." As Gajeel said that last part and was beaten by Levy after she was done be gave a thumbs up and said "it was worth it." Everyone laughed. Then Mira came from the back to say something.

"don't forget that I rescheduled the concert for next week so I suggest that you practice your duets and group numbers because this is the concert that were announcing the group merge. Mira said excitedly as Laxus made her sit down.

This was a great end to a terrifying day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.4K 891 22
the fairy girls and the dragon slayers are the 2 greatest bands in the world but what happens when they pair up for a concert? will love blossom? or...
117K 1.8K 34
The FairyTail guild is very excited to see Lucy, Levy, Juvia, and Erza back after a month-long quest they went on, only for them. However, the guild...
220K 7.7K 57
After getting fired the girls are low in everything so Lucy found a job that fit them...Maybe... Ships: Nalu Jerza Gale/Gajevy Gruvia Miraxus (Starte...
40.2K 1.5K 43
Fairy Tail has been hitting a lot of bumps in the road through out the year, and things seem to be finally calming down. Until Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juv...