Hunter x Hunter: The Phantom...

By savanaanimefangirl

The Story of how Dream Everlust became Dream Lucilfer, Chrollo Lucilfer's wife. Two years before the Yorknew... More

The Recording Begins
First Encounter
Call
Kissed by a Spider
The Other Side
Casino
Toxic
Killed for the First Time
The Tattoo
Confrontation
Confession
After Story

Notre Massacre

7.6K 199 82
By savanaanimefangirl

"I had told Chrollo that tomorrow we were attending a party. He told me that he would have eyes scanning the party waiting, telling him anything and everything. All I had to do was wait..."

Dream and Copper were at a garden party that evening. It was family gathering of the Notre Family. Dream sat at one of the table, like she has always done with a glass of rose champagne beside her. The party was under a tent with beautiful chandeliers and an orchestra with the city in the background. It was truly beautiful.

Dream had her hair up in a bun, just like the night before; she had not brought her fan with her; she felt comfortable around the Notre family, even though they were not abusive towards her physically like Copper but they were mentally and emotionally abusive towards her. Dream was in long white dress with a high color, peep toes heels with a sheer material and a string that wrapped around her ankle, crystal and gold earrings and a gold bracelet.

Her clutch sat beside her glass. She smiled as she watched her future family enjoyed themselves.

"Come with me." Copper held out his hand.

Dream looked up to see Copper dressed in a dark blue suit and a vibrant red shirt smiling at her.

"What are you doing?" Dream sighed.

"Take my hand and I'll show you." Copper hummed.

"The last time I did that, you broke my hand."

Dream turned away from him with a disgusted look on her face; his hand quickly reached over to Dream, gripping her in the jaw squeezing tight, Copper clenched his teeth as he forced her to look at him.

"Listen to me you stupid bitch, it wasn't a request that was an order. Now get off your ass, and follow me." Copper let go of her.

Dream massages her jaw before giving him the death glare.

"Yes dear," Dream took his hand and gave a fake smile with a fake voice, "anything for you."

"That's my girl," Copper gave an evil smile, "just the right kind of discipline and you'll be a perfect wife."

"As Copper led me to the of the dance floor, I was unaware of what The Troupe was doing, the were hidden in plain sight..."

Shalnark was watching Dream from a tree, a pair of binocular in hand with Hisoka and Uvo with him. Franklin, Feitan and Shizuku were disguised as waiters for the evening, Phinks and Pakunoda were dressed in formal attire and hidden within the party and Nobunaga and Machi were hidden within the bushes. Shalnark continued to scan the party until he came to a stop.

"I found her," Shalnark said, "she's in a white dress, she's on the arm of some guy with copper hair."

The Troupe had earpieces in to communicate with eachother.

"That would probably be the fiancé Boss was talking about." Pakunoda said.

"Either way, guy looks like a total creep. We just saw him grip her jaw." Shizuku scoffed.

"Honestly I'm surprised." Machi said.

"By what?" Shalnark asked zooming in on where Machi and Nobunaga were

"Just a hunch." Machu shrugged.

"Don't do anything for now, just keep watching." Chrollo ordered.

Chrollo had remained in the hideout with Kortopi and Bonolevo; The Troupe did as what they were told, they continued to watch, waiting for the next move.

Copper and Dream were slow dancing, as well as many others of the Notre Family.

"You look beautiful tonight." Copper smiled.

"Thank you." Dream muttered.

"In just 48 hours, you'll become Mrs. Copper Notre."

"Yeah."

They continued to dance in silence, Dream looked at the city across the lake.

"Chrollo please hurry." She mentally begged.

Dream walked away from the party, she looked over the lake from a stone balcony, staring at the bright lights the city provided. The summer wind blowing gently as she began to tune everything out. Phinks began to walk over to her, a phone in his hand.

"Hey." He said making her turn to face him.

"Yes?" Dream raised an eyebrow.

"It's for you."

He held out the phone, Dream was hesitant at first, but she took the phone slowly placing it up to her ear.

"Hello?" Dream said.

"Hello my dear, I've been looking forward to your call." Chrollo let out a chuckle.

Dream let out a small laugh.

"Hello Chrollo," Dream hummed, "I assume your ready to take out the Notre Family."

"We have been, just go back to the party, you'll enjoy the show."

"If you say so."

Dream handed the phone back to Phinks and walked back. When she arrived she noticed the party had gone to a complete stop. The whole family looked at her as Copper stood on the stage the orchestra was on.

"Dream come up here." He smiled holding put his hand.

Dream looked over at the family one last time, before walking up over to him; when she reached the stage, Copper held her hands.

"Dream, we have been engaged since we were 16." Copper asked

"Yes," Dream nodded

"I never gave you to proper proposal,"  Copper got down, "Dream Everlust, will you marry me?"

"You could never believe what happened next unless you say it with your own eyes..."

Phinks appeared her and grabbed her by the waist before jumping to a table.

"Hey," Copper yelled, "get your hands of my fian--"

Pakunoda shot him in the back of the head. It felt like it was in slow motion for Dream, watching Copper slowly fall before slamming to the ground. Then they went off, Franklin used his bullets to kill everyone in the family, with the ones still alive and severely injured Feitan finished them off by decapitating them, and for the ones who got away Shizuku used Blinky on them. As for the several thousands bodyguards the were around the perimeter of the party Uvo took care of them souly on his strength, Pakundo continued to shot them from behind, Machi hung them by her thread, Shalnark would control body guards having them go on a wild rampage with their gun.

"Watching The Phantom Troupe, destroy the entire Notre Family in at most ten minutes, were the most terrifying ten minutes of my life. My first encounter with them was cold and terrifying, unlike Chrollo is had a warm and kind encounter..."

Dream was in the absolute horror, Phinks still holding her waist, roughly pressed a white cloth to her mouth. The smell of chloroform filled her noise before she started to lose her consciousness.

"Sorry," Phinks said, "Boss's orders."

As she fell unconscious, Phinks carried her bridal style, Hisoka picked up the clutch from were she sat, carelessly throwing it up and down with the repeat of catching it.

Nobunaga wipes off his covered in blood katana, walking over the now dead Notre Family.

"Let's go," Nobunaga ordered, "the Boss, wants her back at the hideout. Safe and sound."

Nobunaga placed the katana in its saya.

"I heard what he said." Phinks groaned jumping off the table.

"Then why use chloroform?" Feitan asked.

"Something's got to keep her quiet."

As they walked away from the blood covered dancefloor, Dream had no idea that is would change her life. For better or for worst.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.4K 9
based on the serial Bahu Begum
371K 32.3K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
369K 12.5K 74
𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐧𝐞. gilmore girls universe. 𐙚 | B L U E ˖⁺‧₊˚♡˚₊‧⁺˖ ─── blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day ❝ 𝘉𝘓𝘜𝘌 𝘌𝘠𝘌𝘋 𝘉𝘌𝘈𝘜𝘛�...
12.9K 149 15
(Y/n) has been with Muzan for many years, but when she fines outs his plans and she realized that everything he had told her had been a lie what will...