Flights // Billie Eilish

By jamigs18

"What's there to even do during an eight hour long flight delay?" "Wanna fall in love?" girlxgirl achieved #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
RECAP

Chapter 34

41.8K 1.1K 889
By jamigs18

Billies POV

"I can't believe that was the last Cali show already." Josie said to the group as we sat backstage waiting for Danielle to rejoin us.

We had just finished the LA show meaning tour was over for everyone besides Danielle.

I can't lie I'm pretty bummed. I love performing so much and I'm sad that I won't be doing it almost nightly anymore. Plus just being on tour with everyone is a blast. I wish we could all go on the entire tour with Dani.

"I know. I'm sad." Camila nodded along.

"Me too bro." I added.

"Hey! Sorry for taking so long, there's mad people here." Danielle said as she joined us.

"Y'all ready to head over to the after party?" She continued.

We all nodded and followed her to a club that was conveniently located across the street from the venue.

Apparently a lot of our LA friends came through to the show tonight and are already waiting over at the party. That's why there's even an after party tonight.

"Finneas!" I shouted as I gave him a hug once we entered the club.

"You fucking killed it Bil." He said as he gave me a rub on the head, messing my hair up.

I swatted his hand away and fixed my hair.

"Thanks." I rolled my eyes at him ruining our cute sibling moment.

"Hey guys!" He waved like the dork he is at the rest of the group.

"How ya doing Finneas?" Josie said to him as they hugged one another.

"Oh I'm good. You?"

"I'm great. Sad tours over for us though." She shrugged.

"Me too." I joined in on the conversation.

Sometimes it weirds me out how well Josie and Finneas get along. I think he likes her more than me the majority of the time.

"Oh- hi again. Camila right?" Finn said as Mila hooked her arm in Josies, making her way into our mini huddle.

I chuckled and shook my head at him. This dude is seriously horrible at talking to girls. It's hilarious to me.

"Yep, that would be me." Camila batted her eyes causing Josie and I to immediately shoot one another the look.

"Well, we will leave you two alone and go find the twins." Josie said awkwardly, taking my hand in hers as she pulled me away from them.

"Thank you for saving me from witnessing my brother trying to get at Mila." I whispered in her ear as I followed closely behind her, causing her to let out an adorable chuckle.

"There you are!" Isaac shouted as we joined the twins and Danielle by the bar.

"Where's Mila?" Eli asked once he noticed she wasn't with us anymore.

"Let me guess," Dani said, "She already gotta hoe for the night?"

Josie and I looked at each other and let out small laughs as everyone looked at us confused.

"Yeah, Finneas." I chuckled as I shook my head.

Everyones eyes went wide at my words.

"No shit!" Isaac laughed.

"Unfortunately." Josie nodded.

"That's gonna be interesting." Eli added.

We all agreed and made our way to the dance floor once everyone had a drink besides me.

I meant what I said the other day, I don't ever want to drink again. I'm seriously scarred from that shit.

Josies POV

After dancing with the group for a while Billie and I decided to go find Camila and Finneas because we haven't seen them since we first got here, which isn't like either of them at all.

I can't lie I was a little worried Camila was going to treat him like one of her usual boys that she just hooks up with and leaves, which isn't cool. Not with Finneas.

After searching for them for a few minutes Billie tugged on my arm and pointed in the direction of the lounge with her jaw hanging open.

I looked where she was gesturing to and saw something I did not expect to see.

Finneas and Camila were sitting on a couch talking, laughing. Milas legs were draped over Finneas' lap. The scene was cute really. They seemed so into the conversation they were having I didn't want to interrupt.

"Well that's a sight to see." Billie chuckled as she stood with her arms crossed, examining them.

"I couldn't agree more." I giggled as I pulled her away and we made our way back to the twins who were now dancing alone on the dance floor with some strangers.

"Oh- hey. There you are." Isaac said in a weird tone.

They both held themselves with very uncomfortable body language giving away that something was up.

"Hey?" Billie said with a raised brow, able to tell something was off as well.

"You find them?" Eli asked trying to keep the topic off whatever was bothering them.

"Yeah, they're in the lounge. What's going on?" I said cutting to the chase.

"What do you mean?" Isaac fake chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Eli with serious eyes.

He let out a sigh before he spoke, knowing he couldn't lie to me.

"Bella's here."

I felt my heart stop at the mention of her.

"What?! Why the fuck would she be here?" I said in a panic.

"I don't know Jos. We just saw her. She even had the balls to come say hi to us." He shook his head.

She knew I would be here. What a bitch. She's doing this on purpose.

"I'm fucking lost." Billie spoke.

I looked at her, almost forgetting she was standing next to me. This was not a conversation I was ready to have tonight.

I let out a deep breath before I began to explain.

"Bella's my ex." I said looking down at my hands, not able to look Billie in the face right now.

She took a step back as she took in this information.

"Like a recent ex?" She quietly asked.

"Sorta."

"Okay well," she paused trying to think, "You and I can talk about this later. Let's not let that ruin our night."

I looked at her shocked at her response. That's it? Of course I'm relieved it wasn't a huge deal to Billie, but should that make me worry more?

-

The night carried on normally. We all had fun just dancing and not having a care in the world. I had even let myself forget that Bella was even here.

That is until we were getting ready to leave.

"Before y'all go we need pictures to conclude a great mini tour with you assholes." Danielle said.

"Wait you mean I actually get to be in them for once?" Billie gasped.

We all laughed as we got together and snapped a bunch of photos, mostly candids because it's nearly impossible to get us all to cooperate at once.

"Josie?!" A female voice said as Billie and I were goofing around as Eli snapped some photos of us.

I glanced over to see who it was and saw a way too familiar red head. Bella.

I felt my smile fall flat from my face at the sight of her. I glanced at Billie with nervous eyes before looking back at Bella.

"Um hey Bella." I said uninterested in speaking to her.

"Crazy to see you here!" She lied.

She knew exactly what she was doing.

"Not really. I mean Dani's like my best friend?" I said unamused by her act.

She looked taken back from my attitude.

She's used to me chasing after her and falling for her bullshit over and over again, but I've moved on now. Billie made me completely lose any remaining feelings I had for Bella the second I met her. I almost forgot she even existed until now.

"What are you even doing here Bella?" Eli stepped in, showing his protective side towards me.

"Awe what? I can't come and show my support for Dani?" She put on a pouty face.

Danielle and Bella had become friends through me when Bella and I were together, but it's not like they're still close or anything. We all knew why she was actually here.

She definitely just came to get under my skin. I'm sure she probably caught wind of the Billie "rumors" as well and she came to see if they were true or not.

I rolled my eyes at her.

She looked me up and down and then glanced over at Billie, causing Billie to grab my hand to show her that I'm hers. It was kinda hot to see Billie get protective.

"Billie right?" Bella said already knowing the answer to her question.

Billie nodded at her, holding a mean stare on her face.

"Great job performing," Bella said bitchily, "Well I got to go. I'll see you around."

She smirked at me before turning around and walking away from us.

"Wouldn't count on it." I huffed under my breath.

I wanted to cry in that moment. Not because I was sad or upset, but because I was so pissed and frustrated with what had just occurred.

"You okay Josie?" Eli rushed to me.

He knows everything so he knows how bad she gets to me and our long, shitty history.

"Yeah. Can we just go?" I practically begged.

"Yeah, let's go babe." Billie took my hand and lead me out the door.

On the drive back to Billies apartment, because I was just staying the night at hers, she didn't bring anything up about Bella.

I know we needed to talk about everything, but I was glad she was giving me some time to gather my thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 2.2K 21
ALSO ON QUOTEV ๐Ÿ–คBillie Eilish ๐Ÿ–ค Avery was a pretty quiet girl who lived a relatively boring life. She didn't really do a lot in her free time aside...
431K 8.7K 29
You meet Billie and you instantly hit it off. little did you know you know have a few of the same friends. Billie has been bi but scared of coming ou...
184K 4.8K 31
Completed! You are the smartest kid in school and Billie knows it. She is going to take advantage of you get ready. I wrote this story because all th...
11.9K 477 31
๐—†๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—‡ /moอžon/ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฃ - ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐€ ๐๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐„ ๐„๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐’๏ฟฝ...