Living With Him (Taejin)

By Xx_Xxo

Taejin Fanfic ;} - what happens when the nerd is forced to live with his bully? Will things work out work bet... More

Chapter One (Introduction to the Characters)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2 *edited
Chapter 3 **edited
Chapter 4 *edited
Chapter 5 *edited
Chapter 6 *edited
Chapter 7 *edited
Chapter 8 *edited
Chapter 9 *edited
Chapter 10 *edited
Chapter 11 *edited
Chapter 12 *edited
Chapter 13*edited
Chapter 14 *edited
Chapter 15 *edited
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Authors Note

Chapter 36

12.8K 567 121
By Xx_Xxo

A/N: Hope you guys enjoy this long ass chapter!

"Yeah, it is" V said softly

------------------------

V and I were sitting on the soft green grass watching everyone play in the water. V was listening to music and often humming to the tune. While I was next to him reading my book.

I could hear the shouts and screams full of happiness coming from the lake.

"Jin come on!" Jimin yelled motioning me to come over. Before I could even respond Jungkook tackled Jimin into the lake. Smiling at them, I returned my focus on my book.

After an hour the guys had enough of the water, and decided to come rest.

"Jin! you should have came in the water!" whined Jungkook giving me a back hug. Wrapping his wet arms around my waist.

"Haha don't worry I'll go in next time" I said laughing at his child-like voice.

"You better" Jungkook said resting his head on my shoulder.

"You too, you better go in the water next time or ill push you in" Jungkook said playfully at V.

V looked up and rolled his eyes. "Your such a kid"

"Meanie" Jungkook said sticking his tounge out.

"So guys what do you gusy want to do now?" RM asked while drying his wet hair.

"Why don't we go into town and have lunch" Suga said

"That sounds great, im hungry as fuck" Jackson said

"Me too" Jimin said.

"Then lets go back home and change then lets go eat!" J-hope said getting up.

We all agreed and got up, walking back to the cabin. Everyone changed into dry clothes and we all piled into the two cars and made our way to town.

We all decided to go Harveys Burgers, since Jungkook said it has the best food. We all walked in and got a large booth that could fit all of us.

I was between Jungkook and RM, While V was sitting right in front of me.

We all ordered our food and started eating right away. You cant blame us, were growing boys.

We all made small conversations throughout eating. V was in a better mood but every time I said something he would just roll his eyes or glare at me.

Soon after we were done eating, we payed for our meal and headed home. We arrived home safely and all of us walked into the living room.

"Ugh im stuffed" Jungkook said rubbing his stomach.

"Me too" Jimin said resting his head on Suga's shoulder.

"What do you guys want to do know?" RM said who was sitting next to me.

"Can we sleep?" Suga mumbled, yawning.

"Honeslty me too. I want to sleep so bad" Jackson said also yawning.

"Why don't we have alone time to ourselves? If you want to sleep then sleep, if you want to do something elese then do it" J-hope said.

"Sounds great" V said

"Yeah, so im going to bed goodnight bitches and babe" Suga said winking at Jimin.

"I'm going to go back to town, I want to go shopping" Jimin said getting up.

"Oh! I'll come too. I need some vintage clothes too."

"Haha kk, we'll be back guys" Jimin said getting the car keys.

Jimin and Jungkook left and went to town.

"Well I'm sleepy too" Jackson said yawning.

"Lets go sleep for a while babe" J-hope said getting up and grabbing Jacksons hands.

"Well I guess that just leaves us two" RM said slinging his arm around my shoulder

"Don't you mean us three?" I said looking up at V who was on his phone.

"Psh he's to busy to talk to us"

"Who said I was busy?" V said looking up at him.

"Damn I'm kidding. What do you guys want to do?" RM said.

"Lets watch a movie. Jin and I can make snacks and you pick a movie" V said getting up and walking towards the kitchen.

I slowly got up and followed V. I walked into the kitchen to see V looking through cuboarfs.

"Help me find some food" V said glancing at me.

"Im pretty sure there's food in the pantry" I said walking over to it. I opned the door and looked in.

"Yeah there's a lot of food in here" I said crouching down on my knees. I took out several chip bags, cookies, Oreo's, pretzels and gummi snacks.

"Okay I think I got everything" I said still crouching on the floor. I looked around to see if I missed anything.

"You forgot the most important thing" V whispered in my ear.

"Uh-h what-t?" I stuttered, feeling his breath on my neck.

"Popcorn" he whispered reaching for it.

"Lets go" he said leaving.

Sighing I put my hand on my chest. I could feel my heart beating faster then it should be. Taking deep breaths, I gathered all the food and walked into the living room. I walked in to see RM setting up the T.V. While V was putting the popcorn on the table.

I walked over and placed all the food on the table next to the popcorn.

"Damn Jin, are you trying to make us fat?" RM said laughing at the amount of food I brought.

"Who said its for you?" I said sassily, sitting on the couch making myself comfortable.

"Wow, I'm offended" RM said sarcastically. "Oh shut up, and come here" I said laughing patting the seat next to me.

RM walked over and sat down. V got up and walked over and sat to the left of me. So I was between RM and V. Great I thought.

Apparently RM choose the Maze Runner. We watch the first and the second one. Halfway through the second movie, Jimin and Jungkook came home.

They both joined us and we all finished the movie.

"Omg I'm so tired" RM said stretching his legs.

"Me too" V said stretching his neck.

"I'm going to sleep guys" Jimin said tiredly.

"Me too" I mumbled getting up.

"Don't you guys want dinner?" Jungkook asked

"I'm so full on snack's so I'll skip dinner tonight. But you should wake up the others and make them eat something" I said tiredly.

"Yeah okay ill do that. Well goodnight then guy' Jungkook said before going up the stairs.

"Hey Jin, why don't you sleep with me?" RM said.

"He doesn't want to sleep with your crusty ass" V said getting up.

"Shut up, Jin loves me" RM said pouting

"Bitch no" V said grabbing my arm and leading me to our room.

"Uh.. I'll text you" I yelled over my shoulder at RM.

We arrived at our room, and V locked our door.

I slowly walked over to the bed and got in. "Well I'm going to bed" I said yawning.

V ignored me and walked towards his side of the bed.

He climbed in under the covers and moved closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to his chest.

"V w-what are you-u doing" I stuttered blushing.

"Shh allow it" he mumbled placing the side of his face on my neck. He snuggled close to me. I could feel his lips touching my neck slightly.

My heart started beating fast, and I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Are you nervous?" V murmured

"No-o" I stuttered

He tightened his hold around my waist.

"Good night Jin" he whispered.

"good night V" I whispered back.

----------

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Ill be posting again soon!

comment.vote.share.follow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 36.6K 17
Taehyung and Jungkook have been friends since elementary. They're always together, but when Jungkook starts hanging around new friends, Taehyung feel...
3.8K 490 12
Jungkook, son of a rich CEO, is an university bad boy and a bully too.The students and even the staff are afraid of him and his friends. He along wit...
8.9K 232 14
Park Yerim,she's a nerd in seoul arts in south korea.bts always bullied her and the biggest bully of them all is taehyung. Behind those glasses is a...
247K 9.3K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...