𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 || 𝙼𝚢𝚜𝚝�...

Por iSugarWarrior

love·sick /ˈləvˌsik/ adjective in love, or missing the person one loves, so much that one is unable to act no... Más

0|Prologue
1| New Beginnings
2| Lets Meet In The World Of Dreams
3| Stalker
4| Cat Ears
5| Date Time!~
6| For Rika
7| Abs
8| More than just a pretty face
9|Does Jumin Han is Gay
10| Unknown
11| I don't feel alone
12| Forever...
13| Trust
14| Rejection
15| Amnesia
16| Daddy Jumin?
17| Our family?☆
18| Insane?
19| Husband?
20| Taken☆
21| Friendship
22| Don't Leave...
23 | Insanity
24| (Y/n)'s breaking point
25| I don't believe you...
26| Just like You
27| Day 14
28| Visiting
29| Sleepovers
30| Finale
Yoosung Ending
Jumin Ending
Jihyun (V) Ending
Saeyoung Ending
Saeran Ending

Zen Ending

1.7K 57 0
Por iSugarWarrior

As time went by, the RFA was back to being normal again. Everyone wished V farewell on his journey, Rika was being hospitalized, but she was getting better. Yoosung too was receiving treatment. Jumin convinced his father out of the marriage with Sarah, and so he and Elizabeth were living a calm life. Jaehee was no longer so much of a workaholic because Jumin decided to lessen her workload. Saeran slowly healed and lived with Saeyoung in a new house. And your family found out you were perfectly fine. So they no longer thought you were dead.

Your family was also introduced to a certain famous actor. Aka your boyfriend.

"Honey!~ Guess what I got the role!~" Zen walked into the kitchen with a script in his hands.

"That's wonderful babe!~" You said, bending over to put the chicken in the oven.

Zen's face blushed brightly, at the 'explicit' scene ahead of him. It was a hot day so you were wearing a short skirt and low-cut top. Over this was a frilly peach colored apron. What a wonderful scene.

It didn't help, that you were bending over, causing your skirt to rise.

You closed the oven and stood up, facing red-faced Zen, inches from your face.

"Oh, Hiya honey!" You giggled, pecking his lips gently.

"(Y/n)..." He grabbed your wrist, staring your seriously in the eyes, "Didn't I tell you all men are wolves? You should be more careful around me...I might not be able to hold myself back."

"You don't have to hold yourself back Zen..." You smirked mischievously, leaning in to kiss his neck.

Zen immediately realized what you were hinting towards, and was about to take this opportunity except,

"Actually you might have to hold back for 20 minutes since I don't want to burn the chicken!~" You said happily, kissing his cheek. You pulled yourself away from him and took off your apron placing it on the counter and was about to leave into the living room.

Zen deadpanned and followed you to the living room.

"Honeyyy!!~~ That's not fair~ Don't tease me!" Zen complained, sitting down on the couch beside, laying one arm around your shoulder and leaning his face in.

"I'm sorry baby~" You grinned, whispering slowly and pecking his cheeks softly.

"(Y/n), I'm serious, don't do that, I won't hesitate to stop..." Zen's free hand found its way to you bare thigh, playing with the end of your skirt.

"Don't do what? I'm so confused," Your found yourself on his lap, with your fingers twirling his snow-white locks.

"You need to be a lot more specific Zenny, or I won't understand what you mean,~" You whispered in his ear, quickly nipping at his earlobe.

"(Y/n) I—" you pushed him down on the couch and placed your lips onto his.

Eagerly and hungrily, he returned the kiss needily, his hands find their way around your waist. You moaned loudly and parted your lips open. He took this opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth. The two of you locked your lips together for a while, before pulling Apart.

"(Y/n)... you shouldn't have teased me." Whispered lowly in your ear, making a bright blush arise on your cheeks.

"There's no way I'm holding back now." He continued, sliding his hand under your shirt and squeezing you over your bra. You let out a delighted moan.

His fingers found its way to your bra strap and he was about to undo it until—

*RING RING*

Your alarm went off.

"Welp, I have to go get the chicken out, I'll be back honey!" You smirked at him teasingly while winking.

You got out from under him and made your way to the kitchen.

Zen stared agape as he watched you leave, knowing he had been played by you.

Years Later...

"Ewwwwwieeee boys are gross! I don't wanna marry you!" Hae-mi shouted, running away from the boys.

"But you're so pretty!!!" The little 6-year-old boy chased after your daughter.

"Ewwwww!!!!" She shouted running out of the school campus as the final bell rang.

"Hae-mi!" Zen wore a black surgeon mask covering his face with his hood up. He also had a pair of shades covering his eyes. Within the last years, Zen had become really famous so he would sometimes have to hide his identity in public.

"Daddy!!!" Hae-mi jumped onto Zen knocking down his hood.

Overcome with happiness, Zen didn't care and embraced his small child, "How was school Hae-mi?"Zen asked happily.

"It was okayyy, but the boys are just gross! I don't want to marry them!" Hae-mi exclaimed, her white (H/t) locks bouncing.

"Eh? Some boys want to marry my little Hae-mi?! Who is this—"

"Hae-mi!!!" A little boy with a black bowl cut haircut run up to Hae-mi and Zen.

"I'm not going to marry you Minhyung! My daddy says I'm not allowed to get married!"Hae-mi shouted, burying her face in Zen's hoodie.

The little boy saw Zen and gasped loudly.

"I know you! I saw you in the movie my mom and dad were watching! My mom thinks you're the most handsome man in the world!" The kid shouted.

"Now now, quiet down kid, someone might hear you, I'm undercover right now—"

"Minhyung, where did you— oh my god, is that Zen!" Minhyungs mother screamed.

"Uh oh." Hae-mi said.

"Uh oh is right Hae-mi."

"Oh my god, it is Zen! And is he holding a child?!" Someone shouted gaining more attention of people around them. They all stared and saw that they were indeed faced with a k-actor.

Almost instantly everyone took out their phones and began taking photos and videos.

"Welp, its time to go Hae-mi! Your handsome father has left your beautiful mother at home!" He said rushing to the car.

"Yay! Let's go see mommy!"

Fortunately, Zen made it home without trouble, and no paparazzi were after him too.

Hae-mi, was also quite the chatterbox, she was talking to Zen the whole way home.

"Mommy!!!" Hae-mi's (E/c) eyes gleamed brightly, when she ran in with her arms open. You were in the kitchen cooking, so before you could react, you felt her small arms wrap around you from behind.

You turned your head and instantly smiled at the sight.

"Hi, sweetheart! You bent down and kissed her cheek.

"Mommy! I missed you!" SHe hugged you tightly.

"I missed you too!" You said, finally noticing Zen standing right in front of your with a warm smile.

"Hi honey" You smiled at him standing up from Hae-mi's hug.

"I'm gonna go draw pictures in my room!" Hae-mi said happily running off.

"Okay! But don't forget to clean up the crayons after your done!" You yelled out, before hearing a short okay.

"We were apart for too long!!!" Zen came over to you, embracing you fondly.

"You were gone for ten minutes." You said smiling.

"I know, far too long." He pulled back looking you in the eyes. His ruby red eyes met your sparkling (E/c) ones. Both of your looks were filled with love and eagerness.

"Close your eyes, babe."

Obediently, you shut them, and almost immediately, you felt his lips on yours. You kissed back, your hands finding their way to his face. His arms were firmly behind your back, supporting you as you tiptoed to reach him.

He pulled back and a bright grin was spread across his face.

"I love you." You whispered lovingly.

"Heh, you stole the words right out of my mouth."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

49.7K 1.2K 17
707/Luciel/Saeyoungs route but the Mc has narcolepsy, this should twist the story a bit ;) Narcolepsy is a neurological disorder that affects the con...
471 22 8
Y/N L/N is a young woman who had downloaded the game Mystic Messenger. It had completely ruined her mental health for her which caused her to overdos...
13.6K 155 9
❤️-Romance/Fluff 🖤-Angst 🍋-Lemon/Smut 💙-AU
8K 336 20
You finally get to see your childhood friend who is a famous musical actor. But those days are not the same when you are together, the two of you dev...