~•°scars to her beautiful°•~...

GraveEscapes द्वारा

Hazel Swearengen was always hated. Always shamed for who she is. Mockery, teasing, and challenging were her w... अधिक

Chapter 1: The Day Has Gone
Chapter 2: Why Did You Do It?
Chapter 4: Are You Ok?
Chapter 5: Where Has The Time Gone?
Chapter 6: I Need Help Now!

Chapter 3: What's it like in New York City?

212 8 0
GraveEscapes द्वारा

Hazel's POV:

Well. I had saved enough money over the years to buy a studio apartment. But where would I even go? Sure I thought about it before, but I never really came up with an idea of what I wanted to do. I only just graduated a couple months ago! I hadn't really planned on going to college, but that was ok. I bought a ticket for a flight to NYC. The Big Apple. I don't have parents, so I lived with my Aunt Gladys. I went to her house and packed all of my things, loading them into my car. I realized that getting a flight was pointless because I'd need to drive down anyway. I got all of my savings taken out of my account at the bank and given to me. It wasn't safe, but I didn't have a bank set up in New York so this was all I could do. I bought a safe to put all of it in, and hid it in the back of my trunk with all of my stuff. I went to CVS and bought a bunch of snacks and water for the drive. It was a long drive from Maine to New York after all. I put in my favorite CDs and jammed all the way down. When I had gotten there, I slept in my car. The next day I drove down the the apartment sections of the city and found a decent apartment that I bought that day. After HOURS of paperwork, I finally had my apartment and was ready to move in. All of my things including my safe were in boxes that I tried very hard to carry by myself. I ended failing halfway through the walk to the elevator with all of my boxes balanced one on top of the other. A man came up to me. He was tall, heavy set, covered in tattoos, and had a beard. He was bald and wore black boots, black jeans, and a read and black flannel shirt. He stared down at me. "Do you need help?" He asked. "That would be amazing actually, thank you." I reply. It turns out we're neighbors and I invite him over for some coffee. His name was Devin and we became friends quickly. He gave me his number, and I gave him mine. He had to go, so I said goodbye. Now I'm sitting on the floor of my new apartment eating Chinese food, with no furniture, and not a single box is unpacked. Very productive Hazel. Very productive. But hey, look on the bright side. At least you have a place to live instead of in your car. That's pretty good now isn't it. I texted Devin and asked if he'd help me furniture and mattress shop. He said yes. He also offered to buy a few things since I don't have a job yet. He's such a nice guy! For jobs, I had seen a few listings  and I had the perfect one picked out. Let's do this!!

A few days later

I had new furniture, I was all unpacked, and I had sent in my application for this singing restaurant that I was a waitress for. They called me back the day after and said I got the job. Everything was going great until I went to bed that night. I checked my phone, only to see a number I deleted years ago... Lou.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

316K 7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
1M 18.4K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
SIBLINGS FOR LIFE Arya द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...