Reply Me Not || Taehyung x Re...

By ArmyArchives

"I just choked on my champagne," It was supposed to be your crush's number. How on earth did you end up texti... More

REPLY ME NOT
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
๐Ÿ’–
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
60
61
62
63
64
65
๐Ÿ˜‘
66
67
68
69
Random notice
71
Final A/N
#1
#2
#3
#4
-
THE SEQUEL

70

154K 6.9K 14.3K
By ArmyArchives

YOUR (FIRST PERSON POV):

It was the graduation day, and i stood there avoiding how everybody was looking at me. Everyone and their parents.

"It's because of her we got three weeks late" Junmi told her parents angrily.

"And she has nobody to visit her anyway so what's the point in letting us all suffer" her minion joined in.

"You know the person who gets cheered the most is awarded the most popular student of the year award right?" Junmi stepped forward and reminded me of the stupid ritual our school had. It was equal to becoming a prom king or prom queen " I'll be that student, even if i'm not dating taetae... yet" she sneered

"Of course" her minion she had kicked out of the group back before my accident agreed.

Honestly?

I ignored them and walked towards the hall where the ceremony was supposed to take place. They were right, nobody was going to be here for me anyway. Jimin had promised but he probably would be too busy.

The hall was pretty empty at this time because the students were out taking pictures with their parents. Since my parents were not there, i had nothing to do so i just sat there looking at my hands.

A few moments passed and someone tapped my shoulder.

"Hey!" It was a guy wearing a mask and dark goggles.

"Jimin!!" I beamed at him " You came"

"Here" he handed me a bouquet of beautiful, exotic, flowers.

"Thanks. You're... here..." i repeated.

"I promised you cupcake,"

"Thanks for coming, I don't even know what i did to deserve you. You are the bestest friend there could be" i put my head on his shoulder. "I still feel thankful for the time i ran into you at Mode"

"And i feel thankful for the time i followed Taehyung when he went to jerk himself off to your nudes" he chuckled.

"TO WHAT?" My head snapped up and i glared at him.

"To jerk himself off" he shrugged "it's what guys do when they're horny"

"I know but..." I turned away so he couldn't see my flustered face.

"Yeah so that's how i saw your um... photos and kind of took your number from his phone"

"Park Jimin you are impossible!"

"I regret nothing" he smirked." Even though I didn't start with good intentions.." he held my hand "I'm happy i found you..."

I sensed that the hall was filling in with the students. The ceremony would soon start.

"I'll cheer for you!" Jimin said and got up to move to the seats at the back.

I nervously stayed there until they announced the benefactors were entering. I looked up towards the entrance and there he was, wearing a long black coat, looking as handsome as ever.

I took out my phone and quickly sent him a text.

me: damn papi yes

Get that fine ass over here

He looked briefly at his phone and smiled then his eyes searched for me in the crowd. I smiled when he finally spotted me, and kept his eyes locked with me until he went ahead and seated at the front.

My heart was beating madly and my cheeks were flushed, even though the weather was cold i had to fan them with my hands.

After a speech by the principal they started calling out our names so we could receive our certificates.

"Go Junmi" half of the school cheered and her parents stood up even.

"Jung Hoseok" everyone in the hall cheered.

" Nam soori" A few students and her parents cheered.

"Y/F/N"

Taehyung watched me as i walked towards the stage with a small smile.

Then when i was about to recive the certificate, he got up and started clapping.

Well...

"Woohoo go get it girl!" From the crowd Minho stood up, along with his six other friends, clapping like an idiot and some of the girls started squealing.

"Yes beautiful get it!" That was Park Jimin with his mask removed and as soon as girls looked in the direction of his voice, the crowd went nuts. Everyone was screaming and i stood there dumbfounded.

I received my certificate blushing like mad when my eyes met Taehyung, and in all that confusion i blew him a flying kiss. He smiled, blushing hard. I got back to my seat, my heart beating like a drum.

I received the most popular student award, still not sure how it happened and when the principal was done with his last boring and lengthy speech, the ceremony was closed and everyone walked out of the hall. I looked for Taehyung and he wasn't difficult to be found.

"Hey" he smiled, walking forwards and taking both of my hands in his.

"Hi," I smiled, bitting my lower lip.

"You graduated, i'm so proud of you"

"Ah. Everyone does, it's not a big deal"

He stared at me for sometime with a smile on his face and then pulled me into a tight hug.

"You're not just anyone . You're the most special person to me on this planet, and even the small things you do make me fall for you over and over again. You can finish a bowl of soup and i'll be proud if you, it's your big day so let me feel as proud as i want to"

"Thanks for coming" i said through the hug.

"Ah come on She's stuck to him again what the hell" i heard Minho's voice while his friends chuckled.

"Hey!" I broke the hug to talk to him.

"So embarrassing" he hissed and left before i could talk to him.

"I was looking fir you two" Jimin complaining. "There was this girl who just wouldn't let me go, damn it's difficult to be so popular"

"There he is" Junmi spotted us and walked towards us. "Kim Taehyung i have something to say"

"Come on let's leave, i'll give you a ride"he said without sparing her a look.

"You know she can fuck you but i can fuck you better" she probably had been practicing that for months.

"You can fuck yourself instead" Taehyung rolled his eyes and moved forward holding my hand.

Taehyung took me to my apartment and  followed me inside.

"This place is ugly but..." i was few steps ahead of him but when i tried to turn around, he was right behind me and held me just as i crashed into him.

"Uh..."

He stayed silent, and his face was expressionless.

"I try to keep it clean but um..."

Still no response.

"Aren't you goint to mmmphh..." his lips had captured mine in a slow, yet demanding kiss as he sucked on my lower lip, pulling it towards himself and letting go over and over again. His tongue caressed my lower lip and then delved in, exploring every little part of me. His hands caressed my back and then slid down low holding my backside in a tight grip.

"Taehyung..." i moaned through the kiss.

"My baby girl" he held me close as the feeling become overwhelming and we panted against each other.

"I've to leave. I'll try to attend the after party so maybe I could see you in the evening?"

"Aren't you staying?" I asked.

He smiled and then pulled out a small box from the inside of his pocket.

"Your graduation gift" he opened the box and pulled out a beautiful, delicate tiara clip that sparkled like crazy. He put that on top of my head.

"There. That's how a princess is supposed to look. My princess" he beamed.

"Taehyung"

"Hmmm"

"This... it looks too expensive I can't accept this"

"What? No! It was just..."

"They're real diamonds, aren't they?"

"Are we seriously doing this? I just got you a gift and that's not something I deserve to hear!" He pouted.

I sighed. He was right, he probably didn't even know what a cheap gift was.

"Taehyung.. thank you so much, it's beautiful but..."

"You're welcome" He caressed my arms and  placed gentle kisses on my neck. He pulled my graduation gown a bit to the side to place a few kisses on my shoulder too. His lips felt soft and moist on my skin and I shivered under his touch. " I'll see you then" he kissed the top of my head and got up to leave. I saw him walking out the door and then waved at him from the window until he disappeared inside his car, smiling.

I had just a few hours to get ready for the party. I pulled out the ugly pink short dress with purple and black dots and looked at it in despair.

"I'm going to look like shit" i held it over me.

There was a knock on the door and as i went to open it, Park Jimin rushed in with two girls holding what looked like professional beauty kits and an extra large gift box.

"Hmm, here is our star for tonight" he smiled, taking off his mask.

"Jimin?"

"Eww what is that?" He held my dress and flung it out of the window.

"Yah!"

"Noona! Grab her!"

The girls actually grabbed me, making me motionless.

"I'll see you at the after party. And here's your graduation gift" he held the huge light  pink box with a white ribbon on it.

"What? No Jimin, Taehyung is going to be so mad!"

"Then don't tell him, simple!"

"Why are y'all doing this to me!"

"You can at least do so much for me, wear a dress?"

"I did that once"

"That was for him"

"Fine"

"Good girl!" he ruffled my hair and left.

The girls opened the box and pulled out what looked like layers and layers of finest silk I'd ever seen. Then they forced me into it.

👗
[istg just imagine whatever y'all wanna wear ]

They did my hair in a nice up do, when I told them that I wanted the Tiara clip to go with it and then did some party make over for me.

"Jimin must be really fond of you" one of them asked.

"I'm not sure.."

"Of course he is, why else would he keep a whole day unscheduled just to attend some childish party"

"And trouble his makeup artists too"

"I'm sorry if you were troubled I didn't..."

"It's okay, we enjoyed it. You're a nice kid" they smiled at me kindly and left.

"At least I get to wear my own shoes" I smiled as I took out my high heels from under the bed. As I looked at my reflection, and a determined smile lit up my face. I had to enjoy that evening no matter what.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.4K 2.3K 62
โThere was always a WE, but never an US. โž โ™ก โ™ก โ™ก Maressa Rose Yang or "Mae" is half-Korean and half-Filipina. Although she isn't blood-related to a...
293K 17.2K 20
โI wish we could've met a totally different way. I hate to admit it, but I won't deny it... I wish you would fall for me the way I feel I'm falling f...
831K 55.4K 71
Hoseok: That's why they call me Master, sweetheart. Now it's your turn. Say it. Yoongi: If you want my help that badly, you need to give me something...
4.5M 211K 82
Surprise! Your parents have been keeping a secret from you - you are royal princess and sole heir to the throne. To break the news to you, your paren...