Falling Hard

By Star-Keys

Natsu, is in love with Lisanna. But then he meets Lucy. They quickly become best friends. Lucy soon realizes... More

Best Friends
It's Okay To Cry
Prove You're Better
Loke's Idea
Almost Isn't Enough For Me
The Hurt In His Eyes

Im Here Forever

210 5 1
By Star-Keys

Lucy pov

I blushed as Natsu suddenly gave me a hug. "N-Natsu!" He grinned.

"I missed this." I blushed even more. I wanted him to take me far away from this world where we could live happily ever after but of course that was never going to happen. "Lucy..I'm sorry for bothering you like this I know how much you hate-"

"Shut up. You know I love you. I'm here forever whenever you need me. I'm your best friend right?" This time I could see the blush on his face and it made me blush.

"Lucy....I love you too. Thank you." It was the first time I had ever seen Natsu so flustered and happy.

Was it because of me..?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

564K 19.5K 93
"Leave, you're free. Don't ever come back here again." She said, hoping he wouldn't return and she'll get to live Hael was shocked, "Are you abandon...
2.7M 155K 49
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
686K 36K 30
π“π‘πž π”π§πžπ±π©πžπœπ­πžπ 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 ~ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐀 𝟐 Sara Zafar, once a vibrant, effervescent spirit, embarks on a new chapter of her life in New Y...
267K 30.7K 78
#Book-2 of Hidden Marriage Series. πŸ”₯❀️ This book is the continuation/sequel of the first book "Hidden Marriage - Amazing Husband." If you guys have...