The Power of Love (Max Thunde...

Par -babyroses-

(STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED! BUT PLEASE STILL READ) Lindsey lives with her older brother. Her father is in t... Plus

Lindsey Earnest
Moving to Hiddenville
Secrets Almost Revealed
All Secrets Are Out
Thunder Van
Five Supes and a Baby
Max's Minions
Haunted Thundermans
Shred It Go
Cheer and Present Danger
Change of Art
Winter Thunderland
The Neverfriending Story
Who's Your Mommy?
The Amazing Rat Race
Trouble with Grandma
Max and Lindsey; Mindsey
Cape Fear
Call of Lunch Duty
One Hit Thunder
A Hero Is Born
Book 2 is out!
What country are you from?

You've Got Fail

11.6K 215 137
Par -babyroses-

Lindsey's POV

Phoebe and I were walking to her house after school. Phoebe was in her ballet clothes because she was at the rehearsal for our school's performance of Swan Lake. I was there too but I had to sit and watch because I sprained my ankle recently and I can't dance.  It's really unfortunate that I can't heal myself. Thankfully, I just had to wear a boot on my foot and didn't need crutches those are a pain to use.

I was originally given the lead but since I'm injured Phoebe got the part because she was the understudy.

"Guys, epic fails are supposed to look natural." I heard Max say as Phoebe and I walked by them. We paused and saw Max, Nora, and Billy filming a video.

"You want an epic fail? Just point the camera at your face." I teased Max which caused Phoebe to chuckle.

"Awww, look who's back from rehearsal's from the Buttcracker." Max countered, sticking his butt our for a moment. I stuck my tongue out at him in response.

"The Buttcracker?" Billy questioned. "I see that ballet everytime dad bends over."

"It's called Swan Lake and I worked really hard to get the lead." Phoebe corrected. "And in just a few short days, I'll make my dance debut and become 'The Swan."

I decided not to tell Phoebe the reason why she got the lead. She doesn't know I had it first but then got injured.

Phoebe flapped her arms up and down, tenduing her foot back.

"So, it's going to be three hours of that?" Nora asked in disbelief.

"I know," Phoebe said and smiled brightly. "Aren't you excited?!"

"Clear out, Bird Brain and Captain Boot." Max interrupted us, moving back to his camera. "I've got to get back to my epic fail video so I can win that Chirper contest."

If I had a video of me spraining my ankle that would win in a heartbeat. It hurt like crazy but I was told it was a funny fall.

"The first video to reach one million Rechrips gets one-thousand dollars!" Nora informed.

"Let me guess, you have some ridiculous over the top plan for the winnings?" I questioned the evil twin.

"No, I'm gonna buy a tiny island in the South Pacific where I'll start a dictatorship called Maxlandia!" Max announced, raising his fist in the air boldly.

"That's ridiculous," I said and heard Phoebe snicker.

"Wait, what do we get?" Billy asked his older brother.

"You guys get to be one of the lucky few to be on the internet,"  Max explained to his younger siblings walking up to them.

I rolled my eyes.

"I just want to hit something with a bat." Nora shrugged and hit her brothers with her baseball bat in the groin.

"Ahh!" Max and Billy tumbled to the ground, holding their groin areas in pain.

Phoebe and I stood her chuckling at their pain.

"Camera wasn't rolling," Max told his sister in pain.

"I know." Nora smiled before she skipped over to us and we walked inside.

----

A day had passed and quite a few things happened. A video was posted of Phoebe promoting the ballet but she an unfortunate fall in it and it was getting a bunch of views. I know Phoebe didn't post that because it was on Max's Chirper page and not hers. Max probably uploaded it without her knowing or changed it in some way because Phoebe thinks she posted a video of her doing her ballet promotion and not her failing.

I really hope this doesn't ruin her chance at being the lead because if I can't do it she has to.

I walked into school with the Thundertwins and saw that majority of the kids were watching 'The Epic Faillerina' that Max posted. I berated Max about what he did but he didn't care because he wants the win and get 'Maxlandia' to happen.

"Phoebe saw your video on Chirper." Gideon came up to us. "Quite a performance." It was obvious she didn't know what he was truly talking about.

"Aww, thanks." Phoebe smiled and turned to us. "Looks like my post was a hit."

"Yeah, you have no idea," I stated, smiling innocently.

"Yeah, a real 'smash!' Max added and I nudged him in the ribs softly but he ignored me. "Hopefully a million people will see it."

"I hope you got your ticket to the show tomorrow Gideon," Phoebe told Gideon, pointing to him in hope.

"Sure did, can't want to see you 'break a leg." Gideon smiled with amusement and I rolled my eyes.

"Thanks, but 'break a leg' is for theatre folks saying that to a dancer is kinda creepy." Phoebe chuckled and I chuckled with her to play along. "Especially when you make that face."

Gideon was giving Phoebe a creepy smile and it was freaky a sight. Gideon continued to stare at us with that freaky face as he walked away from us.

I shivered before turning away from the odd boy.

"You're first fan. Looks like you became a star before you made your big debut." Max mentioned to his sister as she waved to her 'fans. "You're welcome." I whacked Max in the shoulder and he just winked at me.

"I am not a star, guys. I'm just Phoebe, the same, humble sister and best friend you've always known." Phoebe assured us. "Now, if you'll excuse me-" Phoebe shoved her backpack into Max's arms. "My fans are waiting."

Phoebe walked to an open area and started to doing pirouettes and fouettes for everyone. The students all got their phones out in hopes of her failing.

"That's it, fall for Gideon," Gideon told Phoebe who didn't hear him.

Phoebe finished her performance and the students groaned with sorrow.

"Don't worry, you'll get the full show on Saturday," Phoebe assured them, jokingly. Max tossed Phoebe her backpack and she walked towards away.

I went to follow her but I felt Max stop me and made me turn his way. I rolled my eyes and gave him a fake smile.

"Yes?"

"It's unfortunate that our date is this Saturday isn't it?" Max asked me with a smug look on his face.

"It is, isn't?" I replied with a soft smile.

Playing hard to get is how I flirt with Max.

I sighed before shrugging. "Too bad.

"Wait." Max paused me from leaving. "Who says we can't just go after the ballet?"

As much as I want to go with him, I want to play hard to get.

"Are you that desperate?" I asked Max, chuckling. Max rolled his eyes before talking.

"No, I'm not desperate." I scoffed at his response. "I just know how much you wanted to go on this date with me."

"You asked me." I reminded him with a straight face.

"Fine! I'm desperate!" Max admitted, making me giggle. He sighed and looked me dead in the eyes. "So, if you still wanna go on that date? I'd be really psyched about it."

I felt a smile grow on my face and a tiny blush appeared on it. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed Max's cheek.

Max froze and his face turned red which caused me to giggle.

"Of course I still wanna go." Max didn't move so I slapped him on the arm and he unfroze. "See ya."

"Lindsey!" Max called but ignored him and walked off to my first class.

He's a dork but I find dorks the most attractive.

----

The next day Phoebe told me what Max did and she was furious with him. She wanted to take the video done but she didn't think she could do it, so I decided to sneak into Max's lair and delete it myself. It was easier than I thought it would be because he forgot to log out of his Chirper account.

I waited for the right moment to surprise him because he was gonna have a little celebration for his video winning when it actually got deleted instead. A part of me felt bad about this, but Max deserved to have this happen to him.

I turned myself invisible and watched Max's reaction to the video being gone.

Max typed on his computer and a screen popped up saying it was deleted.

"What's going on?" Max asked, confused. "Where's my video?"

I became visible and leaned towards him. "Deleted.

Max screamed in fear and fell to the ground and Colosso yelped.

I laughed out loud and saw Max stand up.

"A few hours ago I came down here to rub a bunch of your stuff under my armpit because you did that to Phoebe's phone." I began and gave Max a look who was just thinking. "Instead, I found that your computer was open and you were still logged in."

"What? That's impossible, I never forget to log out." Max protested before he realized who else could've done that. "Unless someone else forgot to log out."

"Oh," Colosso said. "Sorry, I had some important work to do this morning."

Colosso explained what he did and I was rolled my eyes at that.

"I could crush a carrot with these bunny buns!" Colosso informed us and started to bounce his butt up and down. "Wanna see me earn it?"

"No!" Max and I exclaimed, moving away or shutting our eyes in disgust.

Max threw off his hat in disbelief. "Lindsey, I can't believe you did this."

"Well, it wasn't all me. You were kind enough to send that email to Madam Gigi confessing you faked the video." I gave Max a gracious smile and he was bewildered.

"I didn't send any-" Max gasped in realization. "You hacked my email?!"

I gasped back and smirked at Max.

"You will not be prancing at the grand opening of Maxlandia," Max informed me and I scoffed.

"Oh but Phoebe will be prancing tonight." I countered and stepped closer to him. "That's right, Madam Gigi gave your sister the lead back."

"When did you become so sneaky and maniacal?" Max asked me with his hand on his chest. I shrugged with a small smile and he stared at me a dreamy look. "I have never been so attracted to you."

My cheeks heated up and I cleared my throat. I gently pushed the boy away and walked passed him.

"Save all that sappy stuff for our date," I told Max before walking up the steps of his lair. "See ya!"

"You will be my evil queen." I heard Max mutter under his breath."

"What?" I turned around and he froze.

"Nothing." Max averted his eyes from me and I shook my head before leaving.

We'll see about that Max Thunderman.

----

That night, I went to the high school to watch Phoebe perform. My brother couldn't come because he was working late and couldn't get off early.

I was watching Phoebe perform and if I'm being honest I wish that was me up there. If I didn't injure myself, I would've been the lead but Phoebe also deserves this chance.

Ironically, my foot was mostly healed and I could dance on it. If only it healed a few days ago but karma is a real jerk.

"Phoebe looks so graceful and elegant. Don't you think?" Barb asked Max and me.

I nodded, folding my arms over my chest. "Yeah, she does."

"I'm going to the toilet," Max told his mother who gave her son a look as he stood up.

"Hey, Gideon." I heard Max whispered to Gideon who was behind me. "Take my phone and record everything that happens on stage, okay? Got ten grand to win and I'm not sharing!"

"That's cool, as long as I can get you sister's phone number off this?" Gideon protested and I rolled my eyes.

I can't believe he thinks he is dating Phoebe.

"Just promise to call her everyday." Max agreed.

About a minute had passed and everything was just fine until a plastic swan slid across the stage but Phoebe leap over it. My eyes wandered to the side to find Max was trying to sabotage his sister's performance.

Next thing you know Max was sending potted plants across the stage with his powers. I glared the boy and walked out of my seat and to the back of the room. I turned invisible without anyone noticing and went over to Max.

Phoebe was glaring at her brother angrily.

"Don't glare at me you feathery freak." Max sneered and Phoebe continued to dance. Max made a cardboard tree fall near Phoebe but she dodged it and lepaed across the stage. The other cardboard tree fall but she missed it and the audience gasped.

I then grabbed the ladies purse that was next to us and smacked Max with it. The lady stood up and hit Max with it.

Max put a hand on his chest. "Ow! You just hit the Emperor of Maxlandia."

She hit him again and Max lot out a gasp of hurt. "You just hit him again.

She threatened to hit him again but he ran away and went backstage.

The angry lady sat back down and Phoebe finished her first performance.

Time passed and the next performance started. Phoebe was supposed to be the black swan in this one and the other ballerinas are white swans. I don't know where Max was but whatever he is up to can't be good.

The dance started and Phoebe ran out onto the stage. At first, I thought it was Phoebe but the body was way too muscular to be her.

"Wow, that costume sure makes Phoebe look musclely." Barb pointed out and I got a closer look at the person on stage as they danced around.

Phoebe danced through the white swans but shoved them to the ground one by one.

I had a double take and realized it was Max in the costume and shook my head.

"I don't think that's Phoebe, I think that's Max." I whispered to Barb and Hank who were staring at the stage in confusion.

"Tear it up, girlfriend." I heard Gideon say to who he believes is Phoebe. Max pranced around the stage in a stupid way and flipped onto the ground and we all groaned. "Yeah, that's the stuff."

I heard Barb groan in disgust and I turned my attention to her. I made the same noise as her when I saw what she saw on Hank's neck.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked us.

"What is that on your neck?" Barb asked touching her neck.

Hank felt his neck and peeled off the black thing. "Oh! It's a leech!"

"Ew." I groaned in disgust.

"It must be from the Amazon plant." Hank added on and grabbed his leg. He quickly tore of the plant on is leg and we saw a bunch of leeches covering his leg. "Ahhhh!"

I covered my mouth with my hand and barb was in disbelief and horror.

I heard a scream. "Bloodsuckers!"

I looked over and saw Nora had them on her arm.

I saw Billy stand up and check her stomch he ad a few latched onto him. Billy freaked and then fainted.

"Hank!" Barb exclaimed and slapped her husband who picked up their son. "What is happening?!"

"The kids got poison ivy on my watch and I got it because I didn't want to admit I was wrong and I'm sorry, I love and now I gotta go hose us off." Hank quickly exclaimed. "Tell Phoebe she was great and Max too." Hank left with Nora and an unconscious Billy.

Barb and I exchanged looks of disbelief and confusion but didn't question anything.

Max was still prancing around the stage like a five year old and the other ballerinas stood back befuddled by the scene in front of them.

The Ballerinas attempted to continue their dance but Max was being a nuisance and continued to mess around. Max did a backflip and landed on his stomch causing everyone to gasp, except me because I laughed.

Max stood up and out came Phoebe on the other side. Looks like it's the white swan versus the black swan now. Phoebe glared at her brother and chased him around the stage as the other dancers scampered away from them.

Phoebe ended up throwing off Max's mask with her telekinesis and Max was shocked.

"This got weird quick." Gideon pointed out and I couldn't help but nod.

Phoeb ordered her fellow swans to handle Max who attempted to run but ran into the cardboard tree and stumbled away. He looked up and saw a hanging cloud above his head about to fall and he whined.

"Aw, Buttcracker!"

The cloud fell and landed on Max's head and I snickered under my hand. Due to the excessive amount of weight, Max stumbled around the stage trying not to fall down and the other dancers grabbed him and pulled him off stage.

Phoebe decided to go to center stage and finish off the performance with two Ballerina's behind her. The music came to an end and Phoebe finish and the other ballerinas posed behind her.

The entire audience erupted into applause and cheers.

I clapped and cheered for my best friend. "Go Phoebe!"

"Great job, Phoebe!" Barb cheered. The dancers curtsied for us and Madam Gigi did as well. Max suddenly stumbled back onto the stage with the cloud still on his head and couldn't contain his balance and fell off stage.

I shook my head at the idiot that was before us.

The theatre cleared out not to long after that and I informed Barb about the plans I had with Max and she left with Phoebe, who I congratulated, before she left.

The threatre was empty and Max had finally sat up and removed the cloud from his head. His face was red and his hair was a mess.

He looks irrirestiable right now and I couldn't leave him alone.

Max look devastated and embarrased. My heart broke at the sight and I slowly approrached.

"Max?" I said and he looked up. Once he saw me he averted his from me.

"What do you want?" He asked stubbornly.

I sat down in front of his sulking body and sighed. "To make sure you were okay."

He glanced at me for a moment. "Why?"

"Because I care about you, silly." I admitted. "Plus we have that date to go on, but you don't seem in the mood for it."

His sad face filled up with realization. "Oh right, I forgot that."

"I know your upset about what happened but I think I can change that." I gave him a soft smile glancing at his pink lips.

"Like what?" He questioned with a frown on his face.

I sat up, leaning forward and kissed him on the lips with my arms wrapping around his neck. Max was shocked by what I did but he calmed down and rested his hands around my waist.

I pulled away before we could go further and kept our noses touching.

"Did that work?" I asked with hope and Max gave me a small smirk.

"I don't know maybe you should try it again." He told me and I giggled. Before Max could kiss me again, I gently pushed him away.

"Sorry pretty boy, only a boyfriend can kiss me more than that," I explained to Max with a smug look.

Max rose an eyebrow in anticipation. "Oh, and who is this boyfriend of yours?"

"Well, I actually don't have one but I really wanna change that." I teased him, resting my hand on his toned chest.

Max gently grabbed my hand and kissed. "I can change that."

I blushed at his actions and let him continue.

"Lindsey, will you be my girlfriend?" Max asked with a sincere smile.

I mentally screamed and a smile grew on my face.

"Yes."

----

I found this picture of Jack Griffo(Max) and Isabela Moner(Lindsey) the height difference is adorable.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

362K 7.9K 45
Have you ever had that one very important secret that you weren't never supposed to tell that it was just so impossible to keep. This story is about...
18.6K 813 44
Phoebe is a from a superhero family. She gets good grades, has good friends and lives a good life. Things come easy to her. Max is from a villain fa...
5.2K 174 20
If you all love the first Thundermans fan story, you'll might love this one more. The last struggled with, not enough characters, not enough usage of...
19.3K 415 30
"We're the Thundermans. Which means we're heroes." The Thundermans' love and strength is put to the test in this book of self discovery, secrets, and...