Immortality/ Immortalidad (To...

HailJimPickens által

English~ My first TomTord book and I actually created this AU Tom and Edd have been living since the Ancient... Több

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
This Day...
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Before Continuing...
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
. . . . . .
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Hello my Evil Elmos...
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
*Christmas Special*
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Wait a damn second...
Chapter 29
Spoiler?
El Fin

Chapter 19

686 35 38
HailJimPickens által

Chapter contains Fluff at the end so if you don't like then skip scene until you get to the last sentence of the actual chapter. Enjoy!

-With Edd-

He kept the gun in his pocket tightly making him seem more suspicious of his behavior but he didn't care.

He walked around the large city and had eventually found his destination.

TIMESKIP

DING!

The elevator had reached the desired level and he walked out. He checked for cameras since this was his second time there.

None.

He pulls out the gun and cocks it to have a bullet ready to fire. He walks faster and knocks on the door.

It opens revealing his mother standing there. She notices the gun and raises her hands in the air.

"Alright. What do you want Edward? Shoot me if that's the desire. I am not going to die."

"Gladly"

He shoves her into her apartment and closes the door with his foot. He doesn't move his gaze from her.

BANG!!

Straight through her forehead. Her eyes go white and she falls back. The thud from her body echoes through the empty apartment.

Edd takes the time to sit on the couch to wait for her return.

A minutes passes when she gathers her consciousness again and she sits up holding her head where the bullet wound was, groaning in pain.

She digs her nails through the wound and pulls out the bullet. Being immortal with no organs has its perks. There was no blood spill to clean.

"...ow. You do know you are an asshole when you're mad correct?

Also why the head you fucking prick?"

"Because I know it would hurt even more. You and Thomas haven't been really honest with me.

Where does that forest in Norway lead to?"

She sighs and gets up to throw the ruined bullet away. She feels her wound re-close itself when she sat down on the couch next to Edd.

"Give me the gun Edd. I know it isn't yours."

She pulls her arm out to him and waits for him to hand it over. He was hesitant but eventually placed the firearm in her hand.

"Answer my question. Where did Tom go?"

"He went to go see an old friend of his. Why? Is there a problem?"

"Is his Old Friend the Red Leader because I wouldn't be surprised."

"If you can read him like an open book then why are you asking me questions?"

"To make sure that I am right. I mean besides this isn't the first time that all of you guys are keeping secrets from me.

It has been like this since we lived back in Egypt. Tom was king, you were devistated with my fathers death and I was left in the dark.

Of what? Of my own fathers death. Of Adri's death. I discovered that she died through one of the other mom's in the Sand." (The Sand is where most women and kids would stay and do their chores of taking care of the kids and wait for the Queen's orders.)

"Edd. We didn't want you to know because you were barely a kid. Your whole childhood would've been devistating if you knew just like that.

And me and Thomas had to see your smiles, hear your laughs. It was the only thing keeping us together."

"What about his wife? They were in love. She had to have calmed him down."

Andrea sighs deeply and ruffles her already messy hair. She gets closer and taked Edd's hand and squeezes it.

"She tried. His kids tried. Even some of his trusted soldiers tried. It was a complete disaster. You were only 20 years of age Edd.

You were being happy. You had found your wife after a few moons passed (3 months) and we didn't really want to ruin that.

You have to understand us. Look at the problem from Thomas's perspective. He was raising two kids and he had a wife to care. Their was also all of Egypt.

He had a lot of pressure on his stupid arms. His wife wasn't even queen yet because she was having a hard time accepting the pressure of her new role. I was still filling in the spot."

Edd lays his head on Andrea's shoulder and lets out a shaky sigh.

"Im just worried mom. I don't even know what might be happening over there. What if something bad happens to him?

What if they never let him go? What if they torture him? What if they discover he's immortal? What if-"

"Enough Edward. Trust me, he's going to be alright..."

"You think so?"

Andrea frowns knowing Thomas and Tord weren't such a happy duo when together. But she believed that Tom would be calm and collected. And she hoped the same for Tord.

He is a Lawson. He should be.

"Yeah. He will be alright."

-With Tord-

'Ok...don't panic...fucking hell I am panicking overdrive..'

Tord was tempted to kiss but the fact that Tom looked embarassed and sort of panicky, he didn't felt like it would be correct to do so.

He drops his head landing onto Tom's shoulder and he sighs. He felt Tom place his arms around him like a hug.

"S-sorry about that."

Tom wasn't sure how to respond so he hummed in response. It was a dead silence that passed through the two males that neither didn't bother to try to break.

"Tord?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to know the plan. Please."

Tord burried his face into Tom's chest and groaned. If he told Tom about his plan of taking over the world, there would be a chance that the egyptian male would interfere one way or another.

"I can't. I made a promise to Thor that I wouldn't say anything. He doesn't want you to get hurt."

"I may get hurt but I won't die Lawson. I'm immortal remember?"

"You may be immortal but you have an immortal family that might beat my ass and murder me if you got harmed."

Tord tried to listen for a heartbeat in Tom's chest but there was nothing. Nothing to sooth him except for the rising and falling of the blue man's chest.

Tom began to play with Tord's horns since he knew the Norwegian male wasn't going to get up at the moment.

Tom's eyes shined with interest and began to fluff the horns even more. His hands got slapped but he went back again.

"Stop that."

"But it's so soft."

Tord lifted his head up and looked at Tom's eyes. He flushed into the color of his hoodie and rolled his eyes.

'Oh fuck it.'

Tord grabs Tom by the neck and smashes his lips onto the others soft ones.

Tom's eyes widen but eventually he melts into the kiss and kisses back. He places his hands into the others horns and pulled gently making Tord groan.

He pulled away and was breathing heavily and stared right into his silver eyes.

"Looks like someone likes that."

"Piss off Castellanos."

"Make me Lawson.~"

Tord smirks and again kisses Tom. The other doesn't seem to mind and melts into the kiss once again.

Their tongues were fighting for dominance and eventually Tord won. He began to suck onto the others tongue earning a small moan.

He smirked in his head and moved away from the mouth and began to kiss down Tom's jawline and down his neck.

He began to leave hickeys behind as a trail and started to suck on a prt where it made Tom moan a little louder then usual.

He attacked that same spot receieving the response of Tom moaning and gripping his locks of hair.

He placed his hands underneath the uniform Tom was wearing and began to feel his body.

Tom was in great shape with abs making Tord flush red and smirk. He went back to kissing him on his mouth and sucked on his tongue once again and also licked his bottom lip.

Tom pulled away leaving a line of saliva connecting their tongues. He looked into Tord's silver moonshine eyes and finally knew that he fell for the norwegian.

He felt lust and he saw the same intense lust in Tord. He felt like an animal caged up ready to attack.

He groaned and placed his hands on his face and pulled his head back. He felt happy here in the norwegians arms but didn't really know if he deserved it.

"What's wrong Kjærlighet?"

He looks back at Tord placing a peck on his lips.

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

'If only I could know that damn plan...'

♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧♤♡♢♧

Ahem. Hello. How is everyone? Good? Bad? Wanting to kill someone today? Same here.

This is my first time writing something like this so I know damn well that this came out cringey as sh--

Also with Andrea calling Edd a kid even when he was at the age of 20, remember these guys are Immortals so 20 years of age sounds awfully childish and young

So Andrea to call Edd a kid at 20 is normal in the family

But I hope you enjoyed this Chapter and see you in the next!

●●HELMO OUT●●

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.6K 35 27
There is a kingdom called Stardies. It's walls are built to the coast of Farixfa and it's surrounded by dark forest, where even the sunbeams are extr...
33.3K 1.9K 30
Tord. A norwegian boy with an unusual life. He lives with his parents, Paul and Patryck. But other than that, he has nobody. No friends, no siblings...
5.2K 186 29
ok so this is a tomtord story and basically its after the end and when tord got back to the red base he took a nap and well got memory loss so yee wh...
6.4K 68 13
!OFFICIALLY FINISHED! -Currently rewriting I do not own Eddsworld. !!Note: -This story does not follow the current TBATF series only the beginning...