๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ || tobi brown

By lovetobi

โ what's the point of love if i can't share it with you? โž โ i don't know, maybe we're just ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ โž ... More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL

IV

4.6K 64 9
By lovetobi

stephany's pov

after tobi left the café i grabbed my phone and dialed evie, my best friends number. while talking to tobi in the back of my mind i was always thinking of where i could go after the conversation inevitably finished. evie was the first person to pop into my mind and i have to tell her everything that happened today anyway.

i do need to find a better job though. i'm 23 and i still live with my dad. i need to move out. its just getting a job is way easier said than done.

after a few rings evie picked up. when she answered the phone her voice sounded groggy as if i had just woke her up which made me feel really bad.

"hey steph" she said

"hey evie, do you mind if i crash your place tonight?"

"yeah, of course you can sleep over. i don't know why you don't just move in with me. you come over everyday anyway." evie said

it sounded like she was starting to wake up a bit more

"i would but you know i can't afford that place e. its way out of my budget. anyway see you in a bit."

"alright see you soon and my doors open so just walk right in." evie said

"alright" i respond hanging up our call

==== time skip :) ====

as i approach evie's flat, number 445, i open it an walk right in. all the lights are off but i've been here so many times i could walk around with my eyes closed.

her apartment is kinda small but it's cozy. even this small apartment is still a lot in london though. this city is way to overpriced.

i've always loved evie's flat. evie is an amazing artist and is just as good at interior design. so when i get my own place i want her to help me design it that way it looks more like a 23 year old young adult designed it instead of a 5 year old.

well i guess evie and i both have different talents.

if you put a pencil and a sheet of paper in front of me and asked me to draw the simplest thing like a flower to save my life.

i would 100% die.

but if you did the same thing to evie she would probably draw a master piece and someone would put it in a museum.

but i on the other hand am much better at music. put a piano, guitar, flute or even a saxophone in front of me and ask me to play a scale or something.

music is just more my forte. get it? forte like its more my strength but also forte like the musical term.

no? sorry...

anyway, i can't draw and evie cant play music.

i walk over to the living room and sit down on the couch. i pull out my phone and check the time, 1:56am.

damn. just how long was i out? turn on my phone and scroll through twitter for a bit. after around 30 minutes of twitter i shut off my phone and force myself to go to bed.

today has been one eventful day.

—————————————————

uGh we stan evie

also if you're wondering i didn't choose the name evie because of descendants even though it is an amazing movie

i chose evie because:
1. i wanted stephany to be able to call her e
2. because i like the name

also i'm sorry for not really giving a description of evie's apartment or flat if you're english. i can't describe anything to save my life so expect pictures of it instead :)

anyway i hope y'all enjoyed :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 2.2K 72
Elora and Harry grow feelings for one another & slowly but surely get together, was it worth it? W2S x OC story mix of 'real life' and social media d...
13.1K 967 21
Scene ~ I opened the door of my car, and the drops of rain started drenching me, but I didn't care. The only thought in my mind is, please God, I can...
29.8K 641 25
[completed and under major editing] [book one] Honestly, this book is terrible- I'd rather you read one of my other books on my page as they are bett...
32.4K 650 29
"I admit that I don't deserve you, but you know how greedy I am for you, I am selfish for you. Cause I never wanted to give up on you. I almost lost...